Pussy Charming Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, Cassie. . . this is a little difficult to understand. You see, I don't actually hear the . . . vaginas. . . talking, myself. As for Marlon, well, I don't think that genital language actually works the same way that ours does. He says that they don't have accents, they don't have words. Mind you, he has a lot of words when he speaks to me - most of them suffixed with off, I might add."

She giggled slightly,

"So, when Marlon talks to you, you do hear words?

"Sure."

"What does he sound like?"

"Well, to be honest, he reminds me mainly of Samuel L. Jackson. But I have a theory about this. I guess that I want to think of my cock as some kind of supercool dude, and like, Samuel L. Jackson is just the coolest guy you could ever think of, so this is why Marlon sounds like this when he talks to me."

"Hmm sounds like psychobabble and poppycock to me."

"Well, there's no poppies, Cassie. I'll tell you what set my mind going this way. You see, the doc -- the psychiatrist who was treating me, Julia, when I told her about Marlon she told me that she'd been in an accident, and her pussy had been talking to her for years. Her pussy had a German accent, though, and when she was in control, she had Julia shouting out in German during the throes of carnal ecstasy."

"Carnal ecstasy, eh? You fancy yourself, don't you?!"

"Not me. It's Marlon. I . . . kind of let him take control in these situations. He knows what he's doing -- well, anyway, he can actually hear the pussies telling him what they really want, and so on and so forth."

Cassie sighed, then smiled, and half laughed, and chuckled,

"Well . . . I wish you could teach me how to talk to mine."

I laughed too,

"Sorry Cassie, but that's one thing I can't do."

"Well I sure as hell can, asswipe!" yelled Marlon suddenly tenting in my pants.

"What?" I yelled.

"What? Cassie yelled.

"What? You heard it too?"

"No, sorry," she replied, "but with that sudden erection you just grew I guessed he must be shouting at you."

"You'd better believe it, sugar!" replied Marlon.

"Look, " I said, " Marlon has just made an offer. I'm not saying you should take it. . . but he says that he can teach you how to talk to your pussy . . . if you're interested."

Cassie came and sat down again.

"No shit?" she asked.

"Damn straight!" replied Marlon.

"Damn straight." I repeated.

12