Pussy Sucker Trainee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yes , ahhhhhhh, oh yes. . . oh, suck.. . suck it, Billy! Good boy," she panted. She grabbed two handfuls of hair. "Suck that pussy for me. OH YES, AHHHH." She roughly ground her cunt against the young man's face and for the second time that afternoon, creamed right in his mouth. "OH, FUCK YES! AHHHHH!!" Doris was a heavy comer and Billy found his mouth full of cunt juice while he sucked and swallowed it all down.

When Doris finally relaxed the grip on his hair and let him come up for air, his face was bright red and soaking wet. As usual, his penis stood straight out, swollen and frustrated. His hair was a mess. She couldn't help but giggle at her poor pussy whipped son in law.

---Complete Devotion---

"Come over here, Billy," Mrs. Gaithway said after she had relaxed from the cunt sucking. She was sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter sipping the cocktail he had just served her. Billy came over, his rigid dick poked out bounced obscenely as he walked.

"Now, BillEE," she kind of sung his name when she said it, " tell me dear, how long has it been since your last supervised masturbation?" She asked, looking at his erection.

"Um, yes Mrs Gaithway, it's been three weeks since my. . . uh, last mas, masturbation, ma'am"

"Oh my," Doris said with mock sympathy, "that's a long time for a young man, isn't it Billy," she reached down and causally touched his penis.

"Yes, ma'am," Billy looked down sheepishly," He stiffened as she worked her fingers over the swollen mushroom head of his 6 and ½ inch dick.

"And you've been a Pussy sucker trainee for what now, 2 months?"

"Umm, three months now, Mrs. Gaithway."

Billy had to force the words out."May I? Please ma'am--- May I , please, please masturbate." Supervised masturbation was the only relief he was allowed during his training period.

His mother in law laughed, "Hmmm, I don't know Billy," she teased, "do you think you've been man enough?" she teased. The words burned his wounded pride and his face flushed red.

Mrs. Gaithway moved along. "As you know, I'm expected to report to Marge how your pussy sucker training is coming along, and I must say, I believe there is still room for improvement." Billy's mouth fell open in disbelief. He had just sucked her off--- twice, and frenched her asshole until his tongue ached, what else could he do, he thought to himself.

"We need to see complete devotion from you, Billy. My Margie's a special lady, you see the way other men look at her. She could have any man she wants, and that's a powerful aphrodisiac for a woman. You're a lucky man, Billy Atwood, but." It seemed there was always a "but" in Billy's new world, "a good pussy sucking husband always puts his wife's pleasure first and foremost. She needs to know that you'd suck her pussy gladly and gratefully," she paused for a moment, and sipped her cocktail, "no matter what the circumstances might be."

Billy looked at Doris, his mouth open, "circumstances? What circumstances, Mrs Gaithway?"

Mrs. Gaithway just smiled. She rubbed a finger over the swollen balls of her son in law and looked deeply into his eyes. "Billy, would you like to hump my leg while you beat off for me?" There was always some humiliating aspect to his masturbation sessions.

"Well, I, I would, like to, I mean I guess, I could. . ." Mrs. Gaithway cut him off.

"C'mon Billy, get right down here----on the floor--- and straddle my leg while you do your little business."

There was no pride left in the brainwashed young man. Mrs. Gaithway sat on the stool with her big leg extended. Billy was on his knees, on the floor with one arm wrapped around the her large stockinged thigh. He looked up desperately at the older woman. She handed him a stick of butter from the table.

"Here, butter up for me, Billy. Butter up your nice little hand pussy!" She looked down at him with a smirk of amusement. "It's time to empty these balls!" She popped her foot up and bounced his vulnerable balls, causing him to jump. She worked her stockinged foot over the man's hanging testicles, in a not so gentle way. "Now, start wanking!"

"AHH," Billy grunted as his left hand began to jack up and down his rock hard penis. Doris looked down at the amusing sight. Billy's hand dutifully wanked up and down the panting dick.

"You know, Billy, there's something else I've been meaning to discuss with you." The young man looked up again. "One thing I learned with my first husband, was how much better he performed his husbandly duties when he wore his. . . well, it's," she gave a giggle, "it's kinda funny, in a way. --- Billy, there's no way to sugar coat this--he wore a big butt plug up his ass---just for me!"

Billy dick was throbbing. Up and down his hand went. Up and down. "A, a, WHAT?"

"A butt plug, Billy, and from the very first day, I simply couldn't believe the improvement in his attitude." Mrs. Gaithway had the most delightful smile on her face as she looked down at the masturbating young man. Billy's eyes were wide, and his mouth was open. She continued to rub his nut sack while he jerked his dick like a mad man, and clutched at her leg.

"And I think that it would be good for you, too, Billy. The bigger, the better. Don't worry, I've already discussed it with Marge." Doris chuckled. "She even suggested you should have your cute little butt plugged while you clean my house."

The brain washed young man on his knees could only nod in agreement as he felt the long waited pleasure in his throbbing dick, after a three week abstinence. Mrs. Gaithway worked his poor red balls back and forth between her toes.

"Yes ma'am, Mrs. Gaithway. If. . .you.. say . . so." Billy was a blubbering fool at this point. His dick was fixing to burst. "There, there Billy, CALM DOWN. STOP BILLY. Stop and let your little dickie cool down awhile." She giggled. Her foot massaged his aching sack.

Billy felt his blue balls aching as his dick twitched, just short of cumming. Mrs. Gaithway reached down and straightened the little black bow tie around Billy's neck.

"We don't want you cumming too soon, do we Billy?"

Billy had to let his panting dick cool down while Doris told him all about her first husband's butt plugs.

". . . and we'll work you up in size too, Billy." Billy listened to how his asshole would be systematically stretched wider and wider.

"Now, begin jerking again, Billy darling, but SLOW this time. . . . . there, that's nice." Billy began pumping his hand once again. "That's it. . . SLOW-- up, down, up, down, that's a good little masturbator," she giggled at the panting young man. "Don't forget Billy, you'll be cleaning up every drop you shoot." She intently watched his hand rubbing the swollen dick, at a maddeningly slow pace.

"Ooooooh!" Billy's face was scrunched up with distaste. "Wh, why do I always have to. . . do that, Mrs. Gaithway? I don't like it!"

"Because I said so, Billy. Because it teaches you respect for what women have had to go through for ages. You know the new rules. You shoot it, you eat it! That's part of your training." The older woman chuckled and rubbed his balls some more.

Billy had a good wank going. "It, It feels so good, ma'am I'm gonna. . ."

"I know, Billy. . .I know. You see, Marge and I told you they'd be times you'd enjoy being a Pussy Sucker Trainee." Billy felt the pleasure of an impending cum just begin to tingle in his balls. Doris kept her toes kneading his swollen testicles. "I told you you'd get used to the new arrangement. And you'll get used to a nice big butt plug up your ass, too. You just wait and see!"

"But, Do, Doris---what did you me, mean about, about, other cir, cir, circumstances?" Billy barely got the words out between all the huffing and puffing. He felt the jism in his swollen sack heating to a boiling point.

His mother in law looked down at her wanking son in law, and tried to keep a straight expression on her face. "Well Billy, I think one of the best ways you could show your complete devotion to my Margie would be to offer to suck her pussy when it's, well, let's just say, after she's had her fun," she giggled. She saw the quizzical look in the young man's eyes. She looked down at Billy with a little smirk, her eyebrows raised.

"After she's just been fucked by another man, Billy."

Billy was shocked. "A, a, another MAN, Mrs. Gaithway?" he panted.

"I mean right after some big handsome stud has just fucked Marge, Billy. And made her cum again and again--all over his big sweet dick---all night long." She bit her lower lip seductively and looked down at her poor, wanking, molly clad son in law.

"A, a, Stud? Mrs. Gaithway?" Billy watched the devilish smile grow even wider on the woman's face.

"Yes, Billy. A lover of Marge's choosing. A nice man who could stop by from time to time and give her what she really needs." Doris looked at the throbbing dick in her son in law's hand. "A real man, Billy, with a much longer, much thicker penis than your little meat," she snickered. His body was trembling now and she sensed his orgasm was near. A wicked thrill shot through the woman. She smiled at the little wanker, then added, with a smirk, "and left a nice big gooey load of his cum, deep in her pussy ---just for you to suck out."

The woman's foot continued to roughly fondle his sensitive balls.

"But, but, but.. . OHHHH."

The perverse and humiliating thought rang in his ears. He couldn't hold back any longer. The first spurt wasn't as large as the next three, but one by one, spurt after spurt of thick pent up semen poured from Billy's dick onto the woman's leg and made a sticky white mess on the sheer black fabric.

"AHHHHHHH," the young man shouted like a banshee. Pleasure coursed through the throbbing knob head. Another thick ropey glob of cum splashed on the woman's panty hose. Billy half jerked and half humped his dick on the woman's big leg.

"There you go, Billy! Show me what a BIG load you can shoot. LOOK what a MESS you're making!" The dick twitched again and sent another volley of load onto the nylons. Mrs. Gaithway laughed at the spectacle. She intently watched, as women always do, with a certain fascination as the man's dickhead exploded and sent gush after gush of spermy ejaculate flying from the little hole. "There, there, see, it was worth the three week wait, wasn't it," she giggled.

He was panting like he had just run the New York City Marathon as his hand milked the frothy seed load from his aching balls. It felt like the most cum he'd ever shot in his life. The thick globules splattered on the black nylon stockings and the first white streaks began to run down her leg.

"OH YES, Billy, good boy, empty those blue balls for me," she said with a mocking, amused tone as she stroked his hair, " just look at all that cum you get to clean up!"

---The Amazing Iphone---

"Yes, dear, yes, we did. . . that's right, he's---he's all taken care of dear. Yep, good for the next few weeks, uh huh, that's right! No, he's still here. What? He's right here where he belongs, down cleaning up his little mess, " she laughed. "Uh- huh. I'm watching him as we speak! What's that? I should take a picture with my iphone? OK, Hang on."

Billy could hear loud laughter from the receiver. He heard the sound of loud voices, ---men's voices, like his wife was in a bar or nightclub. Doris held up her iphone, with a grin on her face.

"Got it!! Yes,, yes---I'm fixing to send it to you, dear. What?, oh OK---I'll tell him, hang on."

She put down the iphone, "Billy, Margie says she wants my nylons spic an span clean!" She went back to her iphone, "Oh, don't you worry Margie, I'll see to it he does," she said with a cheery tone.

Ms. Gaithway continued her conversation. She watched him lick up each and every globule he had sprayed on her black panty hose. The sticky fishy taste of the large load coated the insides of Billy's poor mouth. He hated this part of his training.

"Yes, dear we had a most productive session, I think you'll be well satisfied. Uh-huh, uh-huh, yep. . .uh-huh. That's right, all of it. Oh, don't worry, WE DID! I think it's for the best, dear. Your pleasure should come first, absolutely." She looked down at the submissive man lapping up and down her leg, "from what I've seen this afternoon, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Uh- huh, uh-huh. . . oh, I'll let him fill you in on all the details when he gets home , dear. Yes. . .yes, yes. OK, sweetie, love you, talk to you soon. Bye bye."

She put down the iphone and pushed Billy away with her foot. "Now, BillEE," she sang his name again, "when you get home, I want to you to tell Marge all about what we discussed today, every single detail. Do you understand?"

"But, but," Billy was really sweating now, "Mrs. Gaithway, I, I. . .I can't do that---I can't suggest to Marge that she. . . she, take another. . .m, m, man! I can't!" Billy was flustered and panicked, "I'd, I'd be too, too embarrassed. And I could NEVER suck her pussy after they had left their. . . ."

Doris looked down at the boy with a stern expression on her face. With one hand she firmly grabbed his chin and lifted his face, squeezing his cheeks together before slapping him sharply across his face with her other hand. SMACK! And then again, quickly, with the other hand. SMACK!

"OOW!!" Billy howled in protest, the angry palm prints shown on his red face and his eyes welled with tears. "DORIS!!!" he cried.

"You'll do it Billy, because that's what good pussy sucking husbands do!" She paused. Billy felt his red face stinging. "Marge needs to hear it from you, not me—to know you're sincere. You'll be surprised what you can learn to get used to. What's a little embarrassment for you, compared to your wife's pleasure? Now, you will go home and ask Margie if she can think of any big manly studs she might enlist, in order to help you with your training." She paused, and looked her son in law in the eyes, "do you understand?"

Billy could only look at the floor, red faced, the taste of his own cum load lingering in his mouth. Again Doris grabbed his cheeks and lifted his face to hers.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Doris repeated, more forcefully.

"Yes, ma'am, " Billy said, defeated.

"Good, now, get dressed and get the fuck out of here. I can only take so much of your whimpering."

He watched her big round bottom sway as she got up and walked towards the refrigerator. She opened the door and bent over to peer inside. He only wished he could press his face between those big round cheeks and bury his tongue once more up her glorious brown asshole.

---Billy and Marge Have A Talk---

"Well Billy, I guess I could have sex with other men, if, you know, you think that's what you really need," Marge said with coy tone. Billy sat beside her, in their bed. She began unbuttoning his pajama bottoms.

"That's, that's what Do, Doris said, I, I," Billy stammered, embarrassed.

"Well, Mother knows about these things," Marge said. She pulled down his bottoms, and softly ran her hand up and down her husband's stiffening dick. "So, as part of your training, you," she tried to resist a smirk, "would put your face right in there after the other man has--- finished all his business?" Billy's erection was throbbing now. "You'd do that for me, dear?" Marge dribbled the oil on her husband's erect penis.

Billy couldn't find the words. Margie played with her husband's stiff cock. She gently ran her delicate fingers lightly over his swollen dickhead, around and around, then down the straining shaft, and lightly over both his balls.

"OK, Billy, you can start jerking off for me now." His pretty wife smiled.

Once again, after another 3 week abstinence, Billy's hand was whacking his meat, while a woman looked on.

"But Billy, what if the man had a really big penis, that wouldn't bother you?

"Well I, I don't know," he was shocked at the question, "It, It might."

"Cause I don't want you getting all jealous...when, I mean, if, his dick is a lot bigger than yours." She paused and looked deep into her husband's eyes, " I want you to be sure, dear. It's a big step for a man to watch his wife become another man's girlfriend."

She gave his aching balls a squeeze, causing him to slightly stiffen.

"Yes, Margie." Billy could only look down sheepishly. His hand jerking up and down.

"And of course, they'll be times I want him to stay over and he'll spend the night in our bed. You'll sleep in the guest room, sweetie."

Marge dutifully watched her husband's pumping hand and panting dick.

"It might be hard for you, dear, listening to us go at it all night long." she giggled, and gave another little tug on his swollen balls.

"OH, Marge. I, I, don't know if. if. .." Billy was panting

"Is that what you want, sweetheart?" she asked.

"I, I,.."

"Look at me, dear," Marge said as she waited for his answer," Hmmm? What do you say? Would you be okay with that kind of thing, baby?" She grabbed Billy's plastic green cum cup off the bedside table.

Billy looked at his beautiful wife. He was more turned on than he had ever been in his life. "Yes, Margie, if, if it would make you happy."

"And what about you, dear, would it make you happy too? To share me with other men?" Marge held the green cum cup in position, just in front of his panting dickhead.

"I, I, guess, dear," Billy mumbled.

"Are you sure, honey, because I won't tolerate an unfaithful husband. I expect you to be completely faithful to me, dear, even if I'm carrying on an affair, openly and often. You're not to even THINK about putting your dick in a nice wet pussy, is that understood?"

"But, but," Billy was exacerbated, "What about my needs, Margie! I still need make love to you, you're my wife!"

"Ummmm," she looked at him with a pained expression, "I didn't want to have to tell you so soon, honey, but mother and I have decided it would be better if my boyfriends took over full time in the bedroom. You can still jerk off for your relief, but mother says that should be on special occasions only."

"WHAT!" Billy could only grunt now, he watched his wife holding his cum cup.

"I know it's a big step, dear."

"Oh, and also, Billy," Marge said, "I think I'd like a lover with a really big BLACK COCK!" She looked at her wanking husband with a mischievous grin on her face. She bit her lip.

Billy was panting loudly and starting to groan.

"That would make me VERY happy, darling." she giggled lightly.

"But, but Marge, I, I." She grabbed his balls and kneaded them in her fingers.

"Don't worry Billy, you still be allowed to put your tongue in my pussy, just not your penis," she giggled as his breathing became heavy, "that will be for the other men only." Margie's eyebrows were raised, an impish grin on her face.

"Just think how that will make the my lover feel, after he's had a big, satisfying cum deep in my pussy. Watching my hubby, with his frustrated little hard on, suck out every drop of his spent jism, I bet he's gonna enjoy that part." She bit her lip and gave her husband a little smirk. "I know I will!"

His orgasm came on sudden. He gave a loud shout and his dick exploded, the white froth erupted like a cannon.

"Aim well, Billy! Get it all in your cum cup." She said with a smile.

"Ooooh," the young man groaned, and his dick pumped volley after volley of thick dick cream---straight into the little green cum cup.

Margie giggled as she watched the spurting dick. "Well, it sure looks like little dickie likes the idea!" she beamed. "Just LOOK at all that creamy CUM!"

"OOOOOHHHHH," Billy groaned, and finished up his big cum. He was panting like a mad man.

"I'll make a few calls and see if I can set something up for this weekend."

"THIS WEEKEND!" Billy exclaimed, "so soon?" He was still panting heavily—and everything seem to be spinning out of control.