Pussy-Wrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was no projection though, or a case of smoke and mirrors. Rich was between those fleshy lips. His head was the only part of his body that remained visible. It stuck out somewhere near the top, not far from where the clitoris would be obscured by its fleshy hood on a normal female body. Rich currently wore an expression of shock and surprise, as if he was still trying to come to turns with what had happened.

"Mmm, it feels so good when they squirm," the blonde on the bed, Diona, sighed.

Her body, still the same size as before, flexed and her vaginal lips retracted, pulling Donald between her legs. Diona rocked on the bed, her full breasts swaying back and forth, just as if Rich was standing between her legs and fucking him. In a way he was, but he wasn't just inside her pussy, he was really inside her pussy. His whole body was wrapped in a thick layer of pink flesh that rippled and undulated around him.

Rich's expression of shock vanished. His eyes rolled up and his mouth fell open. He emitted a moan, but it was more of pleasure than pain.

"You can't escape me now," Diona said. "You're all wrapped up in my pussy and I'm going to squeeze and squeeze."

She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Her cheeks were flushed red. Her dusky brown nipples stood up straight from her chest as they rocked back and forth with her body. Donald heard wet squishing sounds and her giant pussy started to swell and puff up. Beads of moisture appeared in the soft crevice between her lips. The pungent aroma of her sex filled the room, so strong it felt to Donald as if his head was being smothered between a woman's thighs.

He had to get out of here, Donald thought. Something very wrong was taking place.

He still couldn't move though. The two girls on either side of him had worked some kind of hypnosis on his body. He thought there might be a chance when the redhead got up and walked over to the bed. It was only a faint glimmer of a hope and the other girl extinguished it as she tipped his head towards hers and crushed her full lips against his in a kiss.

Chiro released him from the kiss and Donald lolled back against the sofa. His brain felt scrambled. Concentrate. He couldn't. The thick stench of sex was everywhere. It permeated his lungs and overwhelmed him. His cock was swollen and ached with the need for sensation. He watched as Mille rubbed a hand along the smooth pink canyon of Diona's pussy and it came away dripping with steaming juices.

"You won't want to miss this," Chiro whispered in his ear.

Focus. He needed to focus. This was Koontz's little game. He had to focus and find a way out of here. He had to...

Mille wrapped a hand covered in Diona's vaginal juices around Donald's cock and began to pump up and down.

Donald exhaled with a loud gasp, overcome by the sensation of her hand stroking up and down his erection. The liquid covering her hand was warm and slippery like scented oil.

"If you think this is good, imagine what it feels like for your friend," Mille whispered as she pumped his cock. "Diona has him all wrapped up in the silken folds of her pussy. Her soft flesh is rubbing her juices into every intimate part of his body."

Rich vented a loud groan. Donald recognised both the sound and the expression on his friend's face from that time they'd shared a hooker. He'd just come, explosively.

"Yes," Diona hissed. "Spray your seed into my warm folds."

She rocked her body back and forth with greater vigour. The bed swayed and bucked beneath her as the oversized labia of her pussy throbbed and pulsed with obscene motion. The wet sounds grew louder. Her juices oozed out between her lips and dripped onto the floor.

Rich was completely gone. Lost in a world of incalculable pleasures. His eyes were shut and he moaned and sighed in pleasure.

Mille's wet hand crawled down to Donald's balls and he squirmed as she played with them. She massaged the fluids into his sac and he felt a warm tingling glow spread up into his body. She grabbed them a little more tightly and pumped them, like squeezing a sponge ball. It didn't hurt and every time she relaxed her grip his balls expanded to fill her hand. She kept pumping and his balls kept growing in volume until they felt as large as tennis balls and the skin of his sac was stretched and swollen. He writhed and squirmed; wanting, desperately needing the pressure to be alleviated.

"Not too much," Chiro warned.

"Do they feel uncomfortable?" Mille whispered. "Let me suck out some of that tension."

She bent her head down into his lap. He felt her breath against the head of his cock. It was warm, no it was hot, hot like fire, hot like boiling water, hot like raw unbridled passion. She teased him with her breath, letting the warm air swirl and flow over the naked folds of his shaft. Her sumptuous lips were close enough to brush against him. She lapped at his jap's eye with the tip of her tongue.

Rich gave another low moan.

"Mmm, yes," Diona urged as she squeezed her breasts. "Spurt all your spunk inside me."

She'd made Rich come again? Donald thought. So soon?

"You can feel what her juices are doing when rubbed into just your cock and balls," Chiro whispered in his ear. "Imagine what it would feel like to soak your whole body in them, to have them rubbed into every inch of your flesh. Her pussy will squeeze every drop of cum from your friend's body and keep squeezing until there's nothing left of him at all."

"Why?" Donald asked.

Mille kissed the head of his cock with lips far too warm to belong to any human. She bobbed her head down sharply and Donald gasped as those sizzling lips slipped all the way down his shaft and his cock thrust up into the sultry heat of her mouth.

"Your proposal interests me," Koontz said, watching the proceedings with his fat toad smile, "but I only need one of you. I find obedience is far easier to obtain if first you make an example."

Rich's head lolled back. His eyes turned inward, trapped in some inner universe of bliss while Diona sighed loudly on the bed.

Diona bobbed her head up and down on Donald's cock. She squeezed the shaft between her lips like a prize morsel of food.

"Your friend is a little too flashy for my tastes," Koontz continued. "Brings the wrong kind of attention."

"It's a kindness," Chiro whispered in his ear. "After experiencing one of Diona's whole body fucks all other pleasures become grey and joyless."

Mille bobbed her head up and down in Donald's lap faster and faster. Her boiling tongue slithered round his cock like a snake made of molten latex. Trapped between their warm bodies, Donald squirmed and shuddered with forced pleasure.

"But you," Koontz continued. "You I think I can do business with. You're cautious and you study each situation carefully. I think you'll serve me very well indeed."

Donald put a hand on Mille's head and was surprised to feel something hard and pointed there.

Horns. The girl had horns.

He looked down and saw the two black points protruding from a point just behind her forehead. He looked down the curve of her spine and realised it wasn't the light, her skin had darkened to a shade of deep, blood red. Further down and he was shocked to see she had a tail. Narrow and terminating in a devil's point, it whipped back and forth above the taut swell of her ass in a lust-fuelled frenzy.

What in the hell were they?

Her mouth was irresistible. It was hot and moist like a personal sauna for his cock. The suction was incredible. He felt it all the way through the root of his cock and even in his balls.

Fuck, he couldn't hold out any longer.

Donald groaned loudly and his hips pistoned up of their own accord. At the same time she gripped his balls and squeezed. Donald writhed in uncontrollable ecstasy as he pumped wave after wave of semen into her boiling hot mouth. He wasn't sure it would end. She kept sucking and sucking until she sucked out every last drop and his balls felt as slack and empty as a pair of deflated balloons.

The worst, the part that truly terrified him, was he wasn't even sure she'd stop, that she'd turn that irresistible suction deeper on his body, drawing out his blood, his marrow, his soft tissues...

...his soul?

She stopped though. She released his cock, gave the tip a sweet kiss and sat back up, her warm body leaning against Donald.

Donald lay back on the sofa. His breath came in ragged gasps. He felt like he'd been engaged in some kind of violent physical activity. His heart rattled in his chest like a snare drum.

He looked over at the bed. The blonde lay back, her body giving off the warm glow from the aftermath of sex or some other similar form of complete satiation. Her pussy was no longer swollen up to monstrous proportions. Instead it had retracted down until it looked no different from a normal girl's pussy. As Donald watched she sighed and opened her legs. A thick stream of milky white cum bubbled out and formed a pool beneath her dripping pussy. Of Rich there was no sign apart from his fancy white-framed sunglasses lying on the bed between her legs.

"About this deal," Koontz said. "Fifty-fifty is a little too generous wouldn't you agree."

Mille turned Donald's head so he faced her. Her eyes were pure black, completely devoid of any trace of warmth or a soul. She smiled and opened her mouth to reveal the strands of creamy white cum she'd swallowed.

His creamy white cum.

"I have your taste," she whispered. "I can find you anywhere."

Even though the room was warm, even though Donald was hot from the aftermath of sex, even though he was sandwiched between two hot bodies, at that moment he felt a sudden chill as if he'd suddenly been dunked in the Arctic ocean.

"What would you say to ten per cent," Koontz said, grinning like a toad squatting atop a mountain of juicy fat flies.

Donald said yes. He couldn't really see any other alternative.

12