Put Me In, Coach!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******* After the pizza and the ice cream, after we had given Michael permission to spend the night at Brian's, I asked Jake to take me on a drive. He was puzzled as I gave him directions and even more puzzled when I asked him to pull over and park.

"Haven't we been here before?" he asked.

"Maybe," I said, smiling. "Seems to me it was a fun place earlier."

I got out of the car and headed for the baseball field. It was dark, the diamond lit only by the half moon. But that was enough light for Jake to see me shrug off the white shirt. He was still sitting in the car, just staring, as I crooked my finger and beckoned for him to follow. Then I vanished in the darkness.

He had no trouble finding me. There was the trail of the shirt, my bikini top, my shorts, and my tiny panties. I'm not sure he needed it anyway. He knew where I was heading. I was standing on home plate waiting for him and when he approached I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my naked body against him.

"I can't believe that you told the boys about that," I said with mock anger.

"I didn't," he answered with a chuckle. "I told them that baseball was a turn-on for you and that if they got Brian around, you'd start unbuttoning your blouse."

"You bastard!" I gasped.

I could see his white smile in the moonlight.

"I love you, Jake."

"I love you too, honey."

"You want me to put you in, coach?" I whispered into his ear.

"Oh God, Carly. Yes."

"The dugout?" I asked playfully as he tried to strip off his clothes while I continued kissing him. "Centerfield?"

"Later," he said. "Let's start at home plate."

He put his hands on my waist.

"Jake!" I screamed as I felt myself lifted into the air.

"Jake," I moaned as he lowered my aching pussy onto his stiff cock.

"I'm thinking of right there next to the pitcher's mound," he said. He slowly walked us a few steps forward and carefully lowered us to the ground.

Jake thrust into me several times, then rolled us over so that I was on top, his cock still buried deep in my slick channel, his big hands clasping my hips.

"Fuck me, baby," he ground out. "Fuck me."

I sat up and arched my back, raising my arms to tangle my fingers in my hair. My body was bathed in pale moonlight, all for my love to see. I rocked against him, back and forth, squeezing him inside me, our eyes locked in the darkness.

"Say it again, Jake," I murmured.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, Carly."

My hands trailed down my neck to my breasts, which I cupped and squeezed together, pinching and pulling the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I spread my fingers and made a slow pass down my abdomen and braced myself against Jake's stomach as I began to ride in earnest.

"I love fucking you, Jake. It's been way too long."

"Oh, yeah," Jake moaned, as he thrust up into me, meeting my own driving pace.

Soon, I was bouncing on him, assisted by Jake's strong hands on my hips. Our bodies slapped together, my juices oiling our loins, the friction creating so much heat that I burst into orgasm, quivering and moaning his name, while he writhed and moaned beneath me.

Once reasonably recovered, I leaned forward, my hands on either side of Jake's head, while he continued to drive into me. My head dipped lower, my lips finding his open mouth. We kissed, sloppy, wet, open-mouth kisses that spoke loudly of passion and desire and the wondrousness of love. Jake continued to hammer into me at a frenzied pace, moaning and panting, his hands still holding my hips, fingers biting into my ass. I felt his body tense as a low, keening wail seeped from his lips. Jake's release pulled me into the abyss with him, and I came again with a surprising ferocity that turned my limbs to jelly. Collapsing into a twitching heap, I lay against Jake's broad chest and felt his arms encircle me.

Much, much later, after we had showered together and washed the grime of the field from each other's skin and then made lazy, slow love again in our bed, we lay with our limbs entwined between the cool sheets.

"Thank you, honey," Jake murmured.

I'd been almost asleep and wasn't sure I'd heard him properly.

"For what?" I raised my head, searching for Jake's eyes in the darkness.

"Just for being you. I've never been so happy or had so much fun."

"Oh, honey." I smiled, my heart full. "Thank you, too, for letting me be me."

*******

I stared open-mouthed at Lisa Quimby's reflection in the mirror as she sat in my chair at the salon a week later telling me she had finally left her husband and was seeing some guy she met on the Internet.

"Wow," I spluttered. "I don't even know what to say. Are you happy?"

She nodded, a huge grin dimpling her cheeks and her eyes shining with happy tears.

"Well, good for you, then." I squeezed her shoulder.

Lisa dabbed at the corners of her eyes with a tissue and composed herself.

"So?" she ventured. "What happened with you and Jake and the whole baseball thing?"

Now it was my turn to smile.

"In the words of the immortal Chico Escuela," I said, "'Baseball been bery, bery good to me.'"

THE END

*

The authors would like to thank Hermit for his exceptional editing.

Thanks also to bluebell7 for the initial read, good advice, and her forbearance.

Don't forget to vote!