PVC, Leather, & Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no there's more!" she chuckled wickedly.

"Whatever it is just do it to me!"

"Suck this clean!"

So saying she withdrew the butt plug from Emma's arse pushing the stinking shit smeared object into the obedient girl's open mouth. To her amazement the girl accepted the task without complaint probably not realising what else was about to happen to her. Her arse was nicely stretched it took no effort to guide the head of the strap-on into her relaxed nethers, Shocked Emma squealed as Melody leant over her sinking it deeper into her, she began to fuck the squealing girl slowly easing it deeper with successive strokes. The half cleansed butt plug had fallen onto the cabinet top. Retrieving it Melody wasted no time shoving it into Emma's cunt in between strokes.

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse before?" she asked the now groaning girl.

"No, Yow Mistress, ouch," gasped Emma through gritted teeth, " Yow!"

As her muscles relaxed Emma's cries of pain changed to purrs of pleasure as Melody relentlessly buggered her, the girl truly was a depraved slut. She was careful not to allow Emma the pleasure of another climax; she didn't want to spoil her guest. In the end though she tired, the evening had been quite eventful and her guest was growing noticeably more fatigued. Eventually all good things must come to an end; she withdrew from Emma and unbuckled the strap-on. They were both very tired, she undid the cuffs freeing the girl, Emma struggled into an upright position still with the butt plug embedded in her pussy.

"You okay?"

"Mmm!" groaned Emma contentedly, "yes Mistress!"

"Good, I'm going shower then I'm off to bed," she laughed watching to see just how Emma reacted, "clear up here and you may join me."

"Of course Mistress!"

Just how tired she was Melody didn't realise, she showered robotically and staggered in a state of near collapse into her welcoming bed. Her last thoughts as the darkness of sleep overcame her was that it was only Friday, perhaps she could persuade Emma to make a weekend of her visit, what fun they could have, what fun!