Absolute Torture

Story Info
Tortured by my porn star dream girl and her 3 friends.
62.1k words
4.71
110.3k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absolute Torture

Copyright © BoundToLoveIt May 2021

The author maintains the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. All people, places, and things are solely a figment of my imagination, and/or are used in a fictitious manner.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Flogging, CBT, Pegging, Electricity, Sounding, Blow job, Tease and Denial, Anal Sex, Cunnilingus, Suspension

Please comment! It would mean a lot to me to know what you think after reading this. It's very frustrating to see that there are thousands of views, but no one is commenting! So please comment! Thank you very much!

-------------

Chapter 1

I had two weeks of vacation time coming, so I decided that I was going to Las Vegas. I couldn't seem to find anyone else that was free during that time period to accompany me, so it looked like it was going to be a solo trip.

I live in Los Angeles and I was going to visit a friend of mine for a day and a night. He lives in a small town about 45 miles outside of Vegas. I left LA Friday morning at 2 am, and I got to my friends house at about 7 am.

I had breakfast at his place, and then I took a nice long nap for several hours . When I got up we just goofed off until it was time to go to a friend's bachelor party. After the bachelor party, we came back to his place and I slept in until about 1 o'clock Saturday afternoon. We screwed around little bit that day, and then I said goodbye and headed into Vegas that evening to find a room at some casino, have a nice dinner, maybe see a show, and then do some gambling all night.

So I was heading into Vegas, about 7 o'clock Saturday evening, when it began to rain. I'm cruising along a small winding road about 35 miles from Vegas, when I come around a bend and see somebody's emergency flashers flashing. I can tell that it's a car pulled off to the side of the road.

You know how people say that timing is everything? You know what I mean, right? For instance, how many times have you seen a beautiful babe broken down on the side of the road, and unfortunately there's already some other fucker helping her? So all you can do is helplessly drive by and curse, and wish that you had gotten there first!

Well not tonight! Tonight it's MY turn to help a beautiful babe having car trouble and maybe earn her undying gratitude!

Because as I get closer, I can see that she is indeed a fine, fine blonde babe in a micro miniskirt and heels struggling to try and lift her spare tire out of her trunk with one hand, while holding an umbrella with the other.

She was driving an awesome 1970 red Chevelle SS which has a real full-size tire with a real full-size jack that actually makes changing a tire a piece of cake. And since it's a real, full-size tire, it's big and heavy, which is why she's struggling like hell just to try and lift it out of her trunk.

I'm relieved to see that she's not some big tough dyke Amazon that's capable of changing her own flat tire, probably even better than me, and that instead, she's a sweet gorgeous little blonde babe that almost definitely needs my help.

As I hit my brakes and pull in behind her, I can see that her left rear tire is indeed flat. Not only that, but I can also see that she has a fine beautiful tight little body with a beautiful ass, absolutely gorgeous legs, 2 long blonde ponytails, and high heels with straps that crisscross and go halfway up her calves. They are so damned fucking sexy. WOW!

My biggest problem is not going to be changing her tire, it's going to be trying to hide my growing erection! But hey, I'm not really going to worry about it. I mean, if she sees my hard-on, she'll at least know I really like her! So I turned my emergency flashers on, and hopped out of my truck.

As I close my door, she turns around, and when I see her face, I almost have a fucking heart attack! I recognize her instantly! It's her! My fantasy porn star dream girl! Oh my fucking God! I simply can't believe it! It's really, really her!

I'm just standing there on the side of the road with my mouth and eyes wide open, and I know that I must have a frozen-deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. I don't know what to say! I'm standing there in the rain staring at her, and I can't think of a single fucking thing to say! I basically still can't believe that she's who I think she is. And far away in the back of my mind, I can feel that my hard-on is growing larger and harder and that she's going to see it! But the only thing I can think of, is that here she is, right here, standing right the fuck in front of me! MY fantasy porn star dream girl!

My mind still has not figured out how to make my mouth move to make myself say anything intelligent yet.

She's standing there with a big smile on her face saying, "Thank you so much for stopping!"

When she sees that I'm not saying anything and I'm just standing there spacing out, she says, "Helloooo! It's raining! You do know that you're just standing there getting wet now, don't you? Helloooo?"

A few more seconds go by, and then finally I snap out of it and say, "Oh, yeah, sorry. Please forgive me for staring and drooling. I just can't help myself, because I know who you are. It really is you, isn't it? It really is! "

She looks at me with an amused little smile on her face and says, "I don't know. Who am I?"

When I hear her voice again, I'm absolutely certain that she IS who I think she is. And I still can't believe it's her!

With a big smile on my face I tell her, "Yes! Yes! I'm absolutely positive now. I know your voice. I know your face. I know your body. You are really you!"

She giggles and says, "Boy that's a relief, I wasn't sure who I was. So who am I? And who are you?"

I say, "You are the absolutely marvelously stunning and gorgeous and beautiful and sexy Lexi! You are my fantasy dream girl! And I am absolutely, positively, 100% your biggest fan in the whole entire fucking world!"

"You are? Okay then, you got me. I'm me. So tell me, what's your name?" She says.

"My name is Matt. And please don't think that I'm some creepy mushy perverted fan. I really and truly absolutely love and respect you! You are an absolute feast for the eyes! And I have seen all of your videos, even your early ones."

"Well thanks Matt, I really appreciate that, and I sure am glad that you stopped to help me fix this stupid flat tire! I'm having a hard time even just getting this spare one out of the trunk. And there's hardly any traffic at all tonight. I didn't even know I hit anything. It just happened a couple of minutes ago, and you're the first person who has come along."

"Lexi, trust me, you wouldn't have had to wait here very long at all. I guarantee that the first guy with a pulse who came by would have fallen all over himself to stop and help you! But I am just so happy and thankful that it was me! Not just because you are my fantasy dream girl, but because there are a lot of creeps out there, and I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you!"

"Aw, that's really sweet of you to say that Matt, thanks"

"Lexi, it is totally my fucking pleasure to have the honor of changing your flat tire! I would do absolutely anything for you! Or to you! Anything! Anything at all! I mean that! You name it, and I'll do it! Anything! All you have to do is ask! "

Just then there was a vivid flash of lightning, and a few seconds later a terrific crack of thunder, and as we both looked around, the sky opened up, and then the rain really started to fucking come down.

"Wow" I said, "it sure is starting to rain now! I better get started on changing this tire. You know, you're lucky that this happened on a level area. If it had happened on an incline, it would be a lot more dangerous and harder to change because the car could fall off the jack real easy."

"Really? I didn't know that. In fact, I really don't know much about cars at all, I just drive them. And thanks again Matt, I really appreciate this."

"I told you Lexi, the pleasure is absolutely, totally mine! And please don't get mad at me for saying this, or take this the wrong way or hate me, but I'm so happy you broke down so I could at least meet you!"

It was just starting to get dark, so I went back to my truck and got some emergency reflectors to set up on the road so that we wouldn't get creamed by some fool flying around the bend in the rain and not seeing us. Then I went to her trunk and brought her spare tire around to the side of her car while she stood by her driver's door holding her umbrella.

"I'll be right back. I have to go find some rocks or something to block your tires with so your car can't roll away from the jack." I said. So I started scrounging around on the side of the road looking for rocks. Luckily, since we were in sort of a mountainous area, it didn't take me long to find a bunch that I could use. So I made a couple of trips back and forth jamming the rocks in front of and behind her front tires.

"Excuse me Lexi, but I have to get in there to make sure your car is in park and that your emergency brake is on real good." So when she moved out of the way, I reached into her car and made sure it was in park and then I pushed her emergency brake down as hard as I could. Then I closed her door and went to her trunk and grabbed the jack. I closed her trunk without latching it so the rain wouldn't get in. Then I hooked the jack onto her rear bumper and jacked it up enough to take a little pressure off her tire. Then I came back around and crouched down to loosen up her lug nuts.

As soon as I did that, she comes over and stands right beside me holding her umbrella over us both. I turn to the left and look up at her, and as I do, I can't help noticing that she's standing right there, basically with her pussy in my face! Sure, I know that she's wearing a micro miniskirt and maybe even some panties, but for all intents and purposes, her fucking pussy is staring me right in the face!

I look her in the eyes for a couple of seconds, then I drop my eyes down to her feet, and starting at her high heels, I slowly move my eyes up her entire body until I get to her eyes again. Then I stand back up, and when I do, she just stands there smiling, holding the umbrella up above us, looking at me.

"Lexi, you can't stand here like this!"

"Why not? I can help keep you dry. And I want to watch."

"Lexi, I know you're a smart woman. And you must realize the effect you have on guys, right? You know that, right? Plus, you are my fantasy dream girl! And you are making me so fucking horny right now, that I have a rock hard erection that is threatening to rip right through my pants! You are so fucking gorgeous and sexy, and you're dressed like that, and you look like that, and you're standing right here in front of me like this! Lexi, I'm going absolutely fucking crazy just looking at you! There's no way in this world that I'll ever be able to concentrate and change this tire if you're standing here like this! So even though I think you're the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever seen, please sit inside your car, otherwise I'll be here all night fumbling around trying to change this tire."

"Oh, Sorry Matt. Sometimes I forget about that. I wasn't even trying to affect you like that. But yeah, now that I'm looking, I can see that you have a really big hard-on. So I guess you like me, huh?" She said laughing.

"Lexi, the word like does not even come close! Thank God that you're not actually trying to turn me on right now, because I probably wouldn't even be able to talk! So please go sit in your car so I can do this." And thankfully, she finally got in her car and closed her door.

Then I walked around to the rear of her car by the trunk so I could forget about her and what she looked like. I took some nice slow deep breaths, and finally my hard-on started to go away and I could think about changing her tire! At last I was ready to do it. So I came around and changed her flat tire. Finally I'm all done, and as I stand up to roll the flat tire over to the trunk, I can see her kneeling backwards on her seat, smiling and watching me. I smile back and give her a tiny wave, then I put the flat in the trunk, jack the car down, put the jack and tire iron away, and close her trunk.

And as soon as I close her trunk, it stops raining! What great timing! After I'm all soaked from changing the tire, then it stops raining! That's great. So I go around to the front of her car and remove all of the rocks I had jammed under her tires, and toss them off the road into the weeds.

As I walk around to her door she gets out and walks back and looks at the tire I just changed. Then she comes up to me and says, "That didn't take very long at all! You made it look so easy! So, are you going to Vegas? All by yourself?"

"Yeah. I live in LA, and I came out here and stayed with a friend of mine for a couple days, and then we went to a bachelor party last night. I'm taking a little vacation for about a week or so. When I get to Vegas, I'll have to find a room somewhere, and then I'm going to gamble and see some sights. I couldn't find anyone that wasn't busy to come with me, so I'm on vacation all by myself."

"That doesn't sound like very much fun, all by yourself."

"Yeah well, it is what it is I guess. So what about you? Are you going to Vegas also?"

"Yes. Actually, I live in Vegas. Just outside of Vegas. I have a house with a few roommates. I'm just coming back home from a party. And I'm so glad you came by and stopped to help me."

"Yeah well, the only reason I was even able to do it at all was because I made you sit in your car. If you had been standing next to me like you were before, I'd probably still be sitting there just drooling and staring at you!"

"Why, do I really turn you on that much?"

"Lexi, You have absolutely no idea what you fucking do to me. Absolutely no idea at all."

"Well then Matt, why don't you tell me exactly what it is that I DO do to you?"

"I don't know... You might slap me if I tell you what you do to me, and what I'd love to do to you, and how I feel!"

"I've heard it all before. I've said it all before. I've done it all before. So go ahead, tell me. Spit it out!" She said smiling.

"Okay Lexi. I've seen all of your videos. I've watched you get spanked and flogged and caned and shocked and eaten out and fucked in your pussy and ass and fucked by machines. I've watched you get face fucked. I've watched you get fisted. I've watched you get tied up and suspended and put in steel restraints and forced to cum over and over again. I've seen you tied onto a Sybian and made to orgasm continuously over and over. AND I WISH SO BADLY THAT I COULD BE THE GUY THAT WAS DOING ALL OF THAT TO YOU! I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE YOU CUM OVER AND OVER UNCONTROLLABLY!

"I've watched you tie guys up and torture them and play with them. I've watched you perform CBT on them and whip them and flog them and cane them and sound them and shock them and tease them and blow them and fuck them and peg them. I've watched you do all kinds of erotic fucking stuff to guys. AND EVERY TIME I WATCHED YOU DO THAT TO THEM, I'VE WISHED THAT I COULD BE THEM! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WISH I COULD BE ONE OF THOSE LUCKY GUYS!

"I'm a BDSM virgin. I mean, I do watch all kinds of BDSM videos, but I've never been lucky enough to have a woman do that kind of stuff to me. And every time I see you playing with a guy, I wish I could be that lucky guy! You just have no idea how much I fucking wish I could be that guy that you were torturing and playing with!

"Lexi, you turn me on more than you could ever possibly know! In fact, right now with you standing in front of me like this, I am so turned on and horny and my cock is hard as a rock! I can't help it. That's just the way it is! You turn me on like you wouldn't believe! You are so beautiful and gorgeous and sexy and sweet and funny and cute and bubbly and fun-loving! You're the perfect woman! I love the way you look. I love the sound of your voice. I love the way you act. I love everything about you!"

"Wow Matt! That was... that's quite an answer! Well, I guess I did ask for you to tell me all that! So then tell me, what can I ever do to thank you for changing my flat tire?"

"Well, I could think of a couple things."

"Yeah, I'll bet you could! Okay, let's hear them."

"Lexi, I really don't want this night to end so soon! I really want to get to know you better! I really want to spend some time with you! So... Lexi, would you please have dinner with me tonight?"

"Well, ah... I don't know, I—"

"No no, that's okay, I understand. You're a beautiful gorgeous sexy famous porn star and you probably have lots and lots of people that you'd rather spend time with. And I'm just another one of your countless so-called fans I guess. You probably have lots more important things to do than go to dinner with someone you don't even know. It's okay. Really.

"Instead, would you maybe, at least let me hold you in my arms for little bit? So I have something to remember you by?

"Oh, wait. I'm all soaking wet. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Forget it I guess. I wouldn't want to ruin your outfit."

"I don't care about that. I can wash my clothes. But tell me, is that really all you want? To hold me in your arms? Don't you want to fuck me, or maybe have me give you a blow job or something? Most fans would jump at the chance for something like that! I thought you said that I was your fantasy dream girl?"

"You ARE my fantasy dream girl! And yes, of course I would love nothing better than to fuck you or lick you until you can't even remember your own name or have you fuck me or blow me, or any of a million other awesome things we could do to each other. But there's no way in the world I would ever ask you for that! Especially not for helping you when you were in trouble! If any of your other fans expects that from you, then they're goddamn fucking pricks!

"Lexi, I absolutely love you and respect you way too much to ever expect that from you for something like this! I would love nothing better than for us to hook up and play around with each other! But I would want it to be because you wanted to, not because you felt obligated to do it for some reason! I'm not that kind of person! Please don't think of me that way!

"So yeah Lexi, I would settle for just being able to hold you in my arms for little while. Would that be okay?"

"Yes Matt. I think I'd like that. It's the least I could do for you helping me."

So she came up to me and put her arms around my waist, and rested her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. This was absolutely fucking great! I could stay like this forever!

"Wow, I can feel that you really do like me! And it feels like you like me a lot!" She says laughing.

"I'm sorry Lexi, you are just so beautiful and you turn me on so much that I have absolutely no control over it!"

"That's okay Matt! In fact I'm really flattered! I mean, how do you think it would make me feel if I wasn't even able to turn a guy on enough to give him a hard-on? That would really be a terrible blow to my confidence and self-esteem"

"You don't have to worry about that! You could wear a burlap sack and be covered in mud, and you'd still be fucking gorgeous! I'll bet that when you walk down the street, you have to fight off every single guy with a fucking stick!"

So we're standing there holding each other and I can't fucking believe this is happening. Here she is in my arms! My mind is blown! This is like a dream come true! I'm actually holding her in my arms!

And as I'm holding her, it doesn't take very long before I begin to become so overcome with emotion, that I start to quiver and shake a little bit. And I can feel my eyes start to get wet, and suddenly I realize that I'm crying. I am so fucking embarrassed! She's probably going to think I'm some sort of asshole or fool, or that something's wrong with me. I'm so terrified that I have probably just ruined everything!