Quattro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was truly conflicted. On the one hand, she felt guilty as hell for fucking Curt behind Michael's back. She had never, ever told him about her attraction for Curt, nor her fantasies about him. She just didn't know how he would react. Now, she had sucked Curt's cock. Much more than that, she had exploded in orgasm while doing it, and had told Curt she was now his little whore! The worst thing was that she had meant it. She knew that she would allow the big, black nurse to do absolutely anything to her that he wanted, anytime he wanted. Yes, that made her feel very, very guilty. All of this was a complete secret from Michael, from everybody.

On the other hand, she loved the whole idea of the secrecy. This was her own, little fantasy come true. After all the secret masturbation, the dreams, the furtive looks between Curt and herself, something had finally happened. And it was delicious! In fact, just thinking through these things had made Cindy's little pussy tingle and throb.

It was the day after her encounter with Curt in the construction area of the hospital. Cindy did not have to work that night, and she had just awakened. Michael was at school and the apartment was silent, empty but for herself unless Jillian was in the house. If she was, she was making no noise.

Cindy lay in bed sorting through the events of last night, but the insistent throbbing of her clit was making things very hard for her. The way Curt had commanded her. The way she had willingly dropped to her knees before him. The sensation of his bulging black prick filling her mouth with its meat. The taste and feel of it in her mouth. The way he had looked down on her and watched her finger-fuck herself. The hot gobs of cum that spurted into her mouth, thick and bitter on her tongue. The waves of orgasm triggered by the whole experience.

As she remembered these things, Cindy stripped off her little T-shirt and, naked, sprawled across her bed. With one hand she strummed her swollen clit. With the other she plunged her forefinger in and out of her sticky pussy. Quietly whimpering, she humped and wiggled on the bed until, once again, she achieved those delicious breakers of orgasm that swept across her being.

She lay on the bed, dreamy and satisfied....for the moment. The guilt returned then, but the thrill of the secret was still with her. She resolved to keep her mouth entirely shut, and to just see where all this went. She had probably two more days before she would work with Curt. Anticipation was already causing a few fresh tingles.

Jillian was, at that moment, leaving a meeting with her prospective new employer. The offer that had been made was not what she really wanted. The pay was less than she'd hoped, but that wasn't the major problem with the deal. It was the job description. Jillian's present job with the same company paid her a little more than this branch was offering, but the position here required her to assume additional responsibilities for the slightly lower pay. In addition, Jillian wasn't at all certain she would like the people with whom she'd be working. That was saying a lot, since Jillian almost always got along with people. It was rare she didn't like someone.

This was going to be a tough decision. She really wanted to move back here to her hometown, but was it worth the price? Jillian decided to go have lunch and think it all through.

Cindy had things to do today. She and Michael were almost out of groceries, so she got cleaned up and took off to the store. She was feeling especially sexy and so she dressed that way in tight little denim shorts that showed off her perfectly round ass, and a low-cut top that, worn with a push-up bra, displayed the creamy tops of her breasts. Cindy would enjoy being looked at today. She was really in the mood.

Pushing her cart through the supermarket brought Cindy's mind back to the mundane, the shopping list, the business at hand. She wasn't even truly aware that chill air near the freezer cases had caused her nipples to become very erect. There were a number of men in the store, both shopping and working. They were acutely aware of the pretty, curvy brunette in shorts and a low-cut top.

A voice from behind her caused Cindy to stop short.

"Now, that's a beautiful sight."

Cindy turned in response to the deep, baritone voice. There, towering over her was Curt, a broad, white smile covering his strong-jawed, black features. Her eyes wide, Cindy just didn't know what to say, and so, meekly, she simply said, "Hi."

"Hi, yourself, beautiful," Curt responded, still smiling.

"Are you here by yourself?" asked Cindy.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am."

"Where's your wife?"

"Dallas, Texas," Curt answered, "She works for a pharmaceutical company and has to go different places about every six weeks or so. She'll be back on Sunday."

"Oh," Cindy was still surprised, and now she was nervous.

"What about you? Where's your husband?"

"Michael?" Cindy was starting to become embarrassed. She felt like she was acting a shy fool, "Oh, he's got classes and then he has to work in the Nursing Department office."

"Looks like we're both all alone, then," there was dancing mischief in Curt's eyes now. Cindy felt as though the man's eyes had already ripped all her clothes off, which made her even more embarrassed.

Cindy half-turned back to her cart, "Well, it was nice to see you. I'd better finish my shopping and get these groceries in the house."

Curt had a small carry-basket with a few, small items in one of his large hands, with the other he stretched his long arm out and gripped the handle of Cindy's cart, covering her small, white hand, "These groceries will keep just fine in my refrigerator until we finish what we started last night." With that, he took a step forward and leaned down, his large body now almost pressed against Cindy. With his breath on her neck and his mouth touching her left ear, Curt whispered, "I need my little, white whore right now."

The sensation of his body against her, the breathy whisper in her ear sent a powerful thrill all through her. A jolt of a different kind followed. Michael. Jillian. Rapid-fire thought.

"We have to make a stop first," Cindy said, looking right into her lover's eyes.

This was his long day, and Michael hated it when that day corresponded to one of Cindy's days off. Richie didn't have any classes today at all, so Michael had to take the bus home after finishing up work.

Trudging up the stairs, Michael dug in his pocket for his door key. He opened the door to his apartment and called to see if Cindy or Jillian were there. Nothing but silence.

He made his way to the bedroom and deposited his keys and wallet on the dresser, then made for the kitchen. As he reached for a soda, Michael spotted a note attached by magnet to the refrigerator door, "Went to the grocery store and to do some other errands. I'll probably be gone quite a while. Love. Cindy."

Michael shrugged and went back to the bedroom, stripping to just his boxers. Taking his soda, he went to the living room. He plopped onto the couch, propped his feet on the coffee table, and switched on ESPN. With a long sigh, Michael relaxed and, within five minutes, fell into a deep sleep sitting on the couch.

Before Jillian had finished her lunch she had decided not to take the job. It just didn't make sense. The fact that she lived elsewhere didn't mean she could never visit home and, who knew, in the future things might change. Another job could open up here. This offer just wasn't the one she wanted. There was nothing really wrong with the job she had now, except it was in another, somewhat distant city. That's all. She would head back to it tomorrow, and her boss would be glad of it. The relief was instant. As she started back toward Cindy and Michael's apartment she felt lighter, better.

Jillian was quiet as she moved up the staircase, key in hand. She could hear the television as she entered, and quickly spotted Michael, who was sound asleep on the couch. She smiled wryly as she noticed him in his boxers. As she passed through the kitchen, Jillian spied the note from Cindy, another smile.

Jillian knew she was living dangerously, but that's the way she was. Continuing in "stealth mode," she undressed. Naked, she moved into the living room and settled on the floor directly in front of the sleeping Michael.

Michael was slouched to one side, his legs splayed. This made the fly of his boxers gap, and his flaccid penis peeked out slightly. Jillian's soft hand touched it ever so lightly, her fingers feather light as she stroked it and drew it more completely from the material. The flesh of Michael's cock began to swell at the contact, but he continued to sleep.

Jillian continued to use light fingertip touches to tease Michael, and he responded with ever-increasing swelling. The entire situation was making Jillian wet and, with her other hand, she began to touch herself, her breasts, her belly, her thighs and her pussy. Light touches, whispery stroking of Michael's turgid cock. It was fully erect and starting to pulse. Michael, himself, was beginning to stir and moan in his sleep.

Jillian was busily masturbating herself now, her forefinger thrumming her clit. With her other hand she offered more specific attention to Michael's throbbing cock, focusing on the sensitive area below the head and on the head itself, which now began to ooze small amounts of pre-cum. Jillian noticed Michael gently thrusting his hips in response to her ministrations.

She stopped stroking him, shifted up to her knees and, dipping her head, took him in her mouth. Michael was then quite awake.

The sight of Jillian's voluptuous, naked body. Her mouth clamped around his cock. Her large breasts rubbing his thighs. Her hand fingering her pussy. It was all too delicious. The similarities between his wife and her cousin were unmistakable, but there were real differences, too. Jillian was very blonde, while Cindy had dark hair. Jillian's breasts were large, while Cindy's were not small, but more round and pert. Jillian's coloring was lighter, pale, while Cindy's skin was truly cream-colored. Jillian was taller, larger framed. Cindy had hazel eyes. Jillian's were blue, and they were gazing directly into Michael's right now.

Michael gripped Jillian's bobbing head and stopped her. He had to do that or he would have pumped cum into her mouth at that moment. He slid off the couch and knelt facing her. Their bodies pressed together, he kissed her deeply.

Michael ran his hands all over Jillian's body, especially her large, smooth ass. Their tongues entwined, and Jillian moaned into Michael's mouth. He slowly lowered her back onto the floor and, kissing his way down her front, rolled his tongue over her surprisingly large, pulsing clit.

Curt carried Cindy's groceries into his house and placed them in his refrigerator. He turned to see Cindy standing just inside the door. She looked uncertain. The big, broad-shouldered, black man walked purposefully across the room and pinned her to the wall with his body. He leaned down and kissed her.

The sensation of being flattened against a wall by this man made Cindy hot instantly. His mouth on hers sent shudders all through her and her hips thrust against his without a single thought on her part. This heat was chemical. Cindy wanted him to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and groping against that wall in the kitchen, Curt took Cindy by the hand and led her to his bedroom. Still mostly clothed, they kissed and groped some more, but this time in a more prone position. Not long after, Curt whispered in Cindy's ear that he wanted her to strip for him, and this she did. It wasn't really a strip tease, her clothing came off too fast, but the entire time Cindy's eyes were locked on those of her lover. When her bra came off, Cindy squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. When her panties were kicked away, Cindy's hands stroked the insides of her thighs. She then placed one knee on the bed and, before mounting to join Curt, she inserted a finger inside herself. Pulling it out, she stuck the juicy finger right into Curt's mouth for him to taste. Then she began to practically rip Curt's clothing from his body.

Their naked bodies writhed against each other, and the contrast of skin color was dramatic. Cindy's creamy body and Curt's dark, glistening ebony. Her soft, curvy body was enveloped by his large, muscular frame. Her small, white hand couldn't quite wrap all the way around the thickness of Curt's massive prick, but she stroked it's shaft as she kissed him and rubbed her skin against his.

Curt then rose above her on his knees. He reached to a bedside table, opened a drawer and removed a set of restraints. Cindy let him tie her hands to the bedframe, and then secure her ankles. She was spread-eagle naked on his bed, completely helpless. This situation made her hotter than any she could remember. Curt slowly smeared oil all over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts, thighs and legs. Lying between her widely spread legs, he touched and squeezed her breasts as he sucked her to a shuddering orgasm. Usually, Cindy needed a break after an orgasm like that, but she was just as excited after as she had been when they had begun.

Still completely restrained, Cindy watched as Curt moved back to his knees, and she watched as he gripped his massive, black cock in his hand and guided it to her drenched pussy. The sensation of the huge, blue-black head of Curt's dick beginning to penetrate her sent Cindy into a frenzy, and she experienced a number of tiny orgasms even before he was fully seated within her. Then he began to stroke in and out, slowly, intensely, deeply. Cindy had never in her life felt so completely fucked as at that moment. There were more little orgasms. Then Curt really started to fuck her. Still holding back, the large, black man pumped steadily in and out of Cindy's hot, pink pussy. Her vulnerability, coupled with the sight of this man's complete enthrallment with her lush body and sex, drew Cindy into increasing heights of sexual frenzy. She began to writhe uncontrollably against the restraints securing her to the bedframe. Her twisting and moaning drew Curt along with her and, before too many more minutes passed, Curt was struggling to hold back his own orgasm, and he eased himself down on top of the undulating white girl beneath him.

Stretched fully on her body, Curt felt the smooth, hot skin rubbing vigorously against his own. The sweat popping out on his chest just added to the excitement, and Cindy began to emit little whimpers. Curt covered her mouth with his own, but she continued the noises, muffled by their deep kisses. She bucked against him now, and Curt's fucking became harder and faster. Cindy felt as though she were pinned and thoroughly impaled by the big, black body. The orgasms rippled all through her body. Curt felt them, too. Cindy's pulsing little pussy repeatedly clenched the thick, black prick as it pumped in and out. It was too much for him, and Curt groaned deeply into Cindy's hungry mouth and came.

It was a long, intense and powerful orgasm, matched by a flurry of Cindy's own climaxes but, finally, Curt collapsed on top of Cindy. Their mouths slowly parted. Curt's spent dick slid out of Cindy's sticky pussy, and streams of semen drizzled out onto Cindy's thighs and ass.

Cindy chuckled at the feeling, but quickly grunted and said, "Okay, I can't breathe here. You have to get off me and, please, get me untied, okay?"

Curt swiftly rolled to the side and leapt to the corners of the bed, removing the restraints. He rubbed Cindy's wrists and ankles, then leapt right back into bed and, sliding next to her, wrapped himself about her with a gentle kiss.

They lay entwined in each others arms, kissing from time to time. Curt finally rolled onto his back and said, "You are an absolutely delicious fuck, you know that?"

"Well, thank you, sir," Cindy answered with a smile, "You're pretty tasty yourself."

"I hope you're not worried about your husband or my wife," Curt said, a bit more solemn tone here.

"Ah, so," Cindy responded, "The dreaded topic rears its ugly head."

"No, seriously, I want to get this out in the open," Curt rolled to his side and faced Cindy. She turned to face him, as well. "Now, this is going to sound like some line, but my wife and I really do have an open marriage. In fact, I'm sure she's fucking someone in Dallas right now."

"Ooh, do you have competition? I, personally, think you're up to the challenge if you do."

"It's not like that," Curt answered, "In fact, she's probably fucking a woman."

"What?"

"Cherise, that's my wife's name, by the way, really prefers girls. I mean, don't get me wrong, she fucks guys, too. I mean, she fucks me all the time, right? But, when she's out on the road, she really has a taste for girls. That's just how she is."

"No kidding?"

"No kidding. Last year I took some time off and went with her to Dallas, and she shared one of her little hotties with me in the hotel."

"I'd like to hear more about that," said Cindy, as she slid her hand up and down Curt's broad expanse of chest. "It sounds pretty interesting," as she made that comment her hand slid further down and wended its way through his stiff, wiry pubic hair. She found that Curt's big, black cock was swelling back to hardness. Cindy looked up into his eyes and smiled, "Mmmm. Is that for me?"

"I'll tell you about Cherise and my adventures some other time. Right now..." and his voice trailed off.

Cindy pushed him off his elbow and onto his back. She slid out from beneath the covers and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She loved the feeling of its growing thickness, the taste of her own pussy and his cum, and really loved the way it became completely rigid as she rolled her tongue over the head and shaft.

This time, Curt sat up and, placing his hands on her waist, rolled Cindy over onto her belly. He palmed the oil from the bedside table and began to apply it liberally to her soft, plump bottom. At the same time Curt stroked his stiff prick with an oily hand. Before he slid his cock into her, Cindy bunched a couple of pillows beneath her tummy. She wiggled her oily ass at him, and he sidled up behind her and eased his big cock up into her still-sticky pussy and slowly, very slowly, fucked her doggy-style.

Cindy gripped the bedsheets with her fists and moaned loudly into the mattress. If possible, this fuck was even better than the first, and Cindy fought hard to keep from coming too soon. Curt's hands roamed her sides and carressed her ass. Then, a surprise. one of his fingers began to lightly massage her puckered brown hole. This sent Cindy into a complete frenzy. Her ass was one of her most potent erogenous zones, and Curt seemed to know exactly how much pressure to apply. She nearly bucked him out of her pussy.

"Omigod! Omigod!" Cindy cried, writhing and humping at the sensation Curt created.

"You like that?" asked Curt.

Cindy hissed, "Oh, God, yes! It's delicious!"

Curt added a little more oil to his hands and continued to finger her ass. Then, he dipped one finger just inside the opening. Cindy cried out pitiably. She was fighting with all her might to keep from coming. The fuck was still slow, each stroke long and deep. One finger began to fuck her ass simultaneously. Long, slow strokes of the big prick. The finger fucked her ass in the same fashion.

Suddenly, Cindy turned her head back toward Curt, "Oh, God," she said breathlessly, "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Do it."

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"Yes!" Cindy rasped, "Yes! I want your big, hard dick all the way up my ass!"