Quattro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You my little white whore?"

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes!"

"Tell me, and I'll ass-fuck you."

At this, Cindy wailed pitiably. She said nothing for a moment, then, "Oh, please, fuck me in the ass! I'm your little, white whore! I'll let you do anything to me that you want! Please, fuck me in the ass! Please!"

Curt eased his dick from her pussy, but kept finger-fucking her ass. With his free hand, Curt oiled his now-sticky cock. Then, he slid his finger from her ass and began to press the rock-hard, lubricated head of his dick against the hole. Slowly, he eased just the tip inside.

Cindy wailed, trying desperately to hold still, and not to come. The head was just inside her, stretching her hole wide. The shaft slowly, very slowly, followed. Half an inch. An inch and a half. Two. Three. In time, Curt's entire cock was buried in Cindy's ass to the hilt. He didn't move at all. Cindy could feel his thighs and belly pressed against her. She softly wailed, pitiably, wordlessly. She didn't move either, but she knew she was completely stuffed full of cock, and her ass felt stretched to the limit. Curt eased his massive prick out about half way, then slid it slowly back in. Slowly out almost to the tip. Slowly back in. If they hadn't fucked just a short time before, neither one could have held off the tide of orgasm. Even so, it was difficult.

Curt had never enjoyed ass fucking this much, and Curt really loved performing anal on a girl. The walls of this round, fat ass gripped his prick like no other ever had. For her part, Cindy had never fucked a guy with a dick this big. Michael and Richie both had average-sized dicks, Richie's was a little slimmer, but it always got so hard. Curt's cock, though, was long, fat and unbelievably hard. Best of all, he knew so well how to use it. This slow, deep fucking was the absolute best she'd ever experienced, and she wasn't going to be able to hold off her orgasm much longer.

Carefully controlling his motion, Curt began to stroke Cindy's ass with his cock just a little faster. Still deep and long, but the pace eased up. There was a point where Cindy's button seemed to be pushed and she went wild. She writhed, clutching handfuls of sheet. She wailed loudly.

"Oh, God!" Cindy howled, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Her ass humped up and down, back and forth. She totally lost it. Wave after gigantic wave of orgasm washed through her body. Curt felt the walls of Cindy's ass clench his prick. He was in the process of sliding the shaft out, but now sensed his own orgasm urging itself forward. With a harsh grunt, Curt pumped back into her hard, then stroked in and out roughly, pounding his body against Cindy's wildly gyrating ass and thighs.

Their orgasms were wild and uncontrolled. Cindy slammed back against Curt just as he pounded forward into her. Their bodies rigid, they rode their mutual coming just grinding against each other, joined hard and tight. Finally, they collapsed. Curt dropped right down on top of Cindy's back. His weight crushing her limp body into the mattress.

"Ooof," Cindy rasped, "Okay, you're doing it again. You've gotta get off so I can breathe."

"Sorry," Curt said, breathlessly, and rolled off onto his back beside her.

Cindy lay there on her belly. She said nothing. Curt heard her breathing become very regular a minute or two later. He realized she had fallen asleep.

Jillian's clit was fat, swollen and pulsing in Michael's mouth. It was so large that he sucked it like it was a tiny cock, but very gently. This was driving the plump blonde on the floor before him absolutely crazy. She writhed, her head moving from side to side. She moaned loudly and clutched her hands at the side of her head. Still, Michael stayed with her and felt her hot cunt drizzle cum juice into his mouth.

Jillian was not finished, however. Suddenly she stopped moving , and reached down to grip Michael's head. She lifted it as she looked at him, "Let's go in the bedroom."

They rose to their feet and embraced in a passionate kiss. The taste of her own pussy all over Michael's mouth only served to make Jillian hornier.

They were at the bedside within a few steps. Jillian lay down and, as Michael began to climb on top of her, she moved him around into the 69 position. Michael's rock hard dick was engulfed by the blonde's wet, open mouth.

Curt allowed Cindy to sleep for just a little while, but he knew he couldn't let her take a long rest. Her husband would surely begin to wonder why she wasn't home yet. After a time, he gently shook her awake.

Cindy started, "What time is it?"

"You've only been sleeping a few minutes," Curt answered.

"I have to get home."

"I know. Let's get dressed and I'll take you."

Curt gathered Cindy's groceries from the refrigerator and drove her home. Quietly, he carried the bags inside the main entrance. They embraced in the deserted doorway, but no kissing. Somebody could be watching.

"Did you have a good time?" Curt asked.

"Yes," Cindy whispered, "Too good."

"Mmmm. Me, too."

Cindy looked directly into Curt's eyes, "I liked it just a little too much. I know this is something I really should not have done but, if you still want to, I know I'm going to do it again."

"Oh, yes," Curt smiled, "You are definitely going to do this again."

With that, he turned and left. Cindy watched him walk out, get into his car, and drive away. Once gone, the guilt of what she had just done washed over her like salty waves on the seashore.

Cindy stood in the doorway of her building surrounded by bags of groceries. She was strangely detached from her body, as if she were watching herself from the outside. She could feel at a distance the weird, conflicting emotions and she watched herself examine them as if she were an interested observer.

On the one hand, Cindy was feeling terrible. She was like some cheating whore, sneaking around on her husband. My God, she had just allowed herself to be spirited away from the fucking grocery store, taken off to some other man's home and fucked like some nymphomaniac right in his marriage bed! She had cum still leaking from her! She smelled like sticky sex! What kind of woman, what kind of a wife was she? It was one thing to join in Michael's little reindeer games with him right there, but to sneak off and screw some other guy?

Then, the raw sensuality and delicious sensations of the afternoon made her shudder. Despite the fact that she couldn't count the orgasms she had experienced throughout this stolen afternoon, she was horny all over again. She thought again of Curt, his body, his hands, his mouth, his thick black cock. The way he smelled, the way he tasted, and she especially re-experienced his mind. His incisive, commanding mind. The way he firmly and gently maneuvered her into sexual frenzy. Cindy's clit was throbbing. What was she going to do?

For one, last minute she stood in that entryway and decided she was going to keep her mouth shut, stay with Michael, whom she loved very much, and fuck Curt's brains out when the opportunity presented itself. That's just the way it was.

She picked up the grocery bags and started up the stairway.

Cindy made two trips up the steps, placing the sacks near the door. She fumbled with her keys, unlocked the door, and eased it open soundlessly. She poked her head in to look around for Michael. The sounds froze her halfway into the apartment. These were the unmistakable sounds of sex.

Cindy slid with absolute silence into the apartment, forgetting the groceries for the moment. She eased out of her shoes and crept barefoot across to the bedroom, keeping out of view of anyone who happened to be in there. There was definitely someone in there and, whoever it was, was definitely enjoying some very real sex. There were at least two people in there, male and female, and there was a lot of moaning, grunting, slurping and writhing.

When, at last, she reached the doorway, Cindy crouched near to the floor and carefully peered into the darkened room. At first it was hard to see, but her eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. The sight of Michael and her cousin stunned her. Cindy went numb. Michael was on top of Jillian, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. Jillian's ample thighs were spread wide, and Michael's dark head was buried in her crotch. No wonder the wet sucking sounds danced in and out of the moaning noises.


Cindy's head whipped back out of the room. She eased herself into a sitting position beside the doorjam. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her face reddened. Her throat constricted. She was overwhelmed with intense feelings of jealousy. How could they do this to her? And the moaning, sucking and writhing sounds taunted her, whipping the jealousy to even higher levels. In mere seconds anger arose within her, and Cindy almost rose to her feet to confront the entwined lovers. The anger dissipated like a burst soap bubble. Dismay and sorrow replaced anger. The two people she loved most in this world never even stopped to consider her feelings. Self pity flowed across her heart like a rushing creek.

"What do I expect?" Cindy asked herself, tears dribbling down her soft cheeks, "Isn't this exactly what I deserve? After all, what was I doing all afternoon? What right do I have to be angry? Wasn't I planning to do it again? Didn't I decide not to say anything, and to just keep on fucking Curt? Why am I even mad?"

It was the thought of Curt that changed everything around in Cindy's mind. Actually, beneath the conscious level of her rational mind, Cindy snatched the situation in the adjoining room as the perfect justification for her earlier decision. She was no worse than Michael, no worse than Jillian. Jillian was fucking her husband. Michael was fucking her cousin. They were certainly enjoying themselves. So what if she had enjoyed herself this afternoon? It's just fucking!

"I still love Michael, don't I?" Cindy asked herself. "I fucked Curt all afternoon today. I sucked him off the other night. I've been thinking about him for weeks. Did it change anything about the way I feel about Michael? No!"

"So Michael and Jillian are in there on the bed sucking each other. They had to know I could come home any minute. I just don't believe there's some 'big affair' going on. It's not some big affair with Curt and I. We just like to fuck. And I know my cousin loves to fuck, so that's what she and Michael are doing in there. They're just fucking. They're horny just like I was today, just like I am right now!"

And, just like that, Cindy's pussy started to get wet all over again. She listened to the sounds from the bedroom. There was less sucking now and more moaning. The bed was creaking. Michael and Jillian were changing positions. Cindy sat silently and listened. She scooted just a little from the wall and eased her hand into her waistband. Her middle finger pressed firmly onto her mound. The pressure excited her more, her hips shifted and the sensation on her clit was delicious. The noise from the bedroom told her Michael was starting to fuck Jillian. She wanted to see.

Quietly, carefully Cindy slid over to her knees and peered around the corner. She was too low to really see. With her eyes barely around the corner, Cindy eased up the doorframe until she could see both figures on the bed. Jillian was splayed out on her belly with Michael behind. His hands gripped Jillian's fat bottom firmly. Her face was buried in the sheets, and her head was turned away from the door. Michael's hands clutched the snowy white flesh. He moved Jillian's body back and forth, literally fucking his own cock with her pussy. Because of the angle of her view, Cindy couldn't see Michael's dick going in and out of her cousin, but she could very clearly hear it. Jillian's pussy must have been sopping wet. This was hot, squishy, wet sex. Not only could Cindy hear it, she could smell it. The tangy, musky smell of Jillian's pussy was thick in the air. Cindy was really horny now.

The way it felt to have Michael mouth her sex, his body rubbing hers, and the sensation and taste of his rigid cock literally fucking her mouth all served to drive Jillian to ecstasy. A minute or two more of this and she would explode. That's not the way she wanted it to happen. What Jillian wanted was for Michael to fuck her. So, she gripped the shaft of his dick, pulled it out of her mouth and began to roll to her side.

Jillian wriggled out from beneath him and flipped over onto her belly. She looked at him coyly and moved her plump ass from side to side. Although she said not a word, Michael clearly got the idea and, climbing to his knees, moved behind her.

In Michael's mind it really didn't matter whether he came in Jillian's mouth, on her tits, or anywhere else. He just wanted to cum, but he sidled up to the blonde girl's thighs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the soaking wet lips of her pussy. Very slowly, he slid it in. Michael found he had to hold very still at first. It was too good. Jillian was unbelievably hot and wet. The walls of her vagina were squeezing and stroking his cock, drawing him dangerously close to orgasm. He wanted her to cum, too, so he hunkered down further on his knees and held himself tightly to stave off the sensation of rapidly approaching orgasm. Back in total control once again, Michael began slow, squishy strokes up into the steaming hot orifice.

Jillian groaned loudly. In response, Michael grabbed fleshy handfuls of Jillian's ass and, gripping tightly, began to fuck himself with her body. She was so wet, the sounds of their fucking could easily be heard right along with both of their moans.

This was what Cindy was watching. She looked at the two for a few moments, then quietly slid back around the corner and began to wiggle out of her clothing. She took great pains to do this silently, and placed her garments in a little pile on the floor next to her. Naked, Cindy eased back around the doorway on her knees. She was, for the most part, out of sight but, if either Michael or Jillian had been really looking, they would have spotted her right away. They, however, were totally lost in their fucking. Jillian was faced away from her, and Michael's eyes were largely closed.

Cindy could see almost everything now. At this point she didn't really care if she was caught. What she wanted was to watch, and to masturbate, at least for right now. With the index finger of one hand, Cindy stroked her clit. With the other, she finger fucked herself and, when she inserted her forefinger, she felt the sticky residue of Curt's semen. It was like an electric shock, a sudden rush of memory of what she had been doing earlier that same day.

"God, this is so bad!" thought Cindy. "I spent the whole afternoon in some guy's bed sucking and fucking, and now I'm here playing with myself watching other people fuck. It's just all so bad! It's, like, all I can think about is fucking!"

Another jolt hit Cindy when she realized that she could see herself in the full length mirror sitting on the floor near the bed. She had no idea whether Jillian or Michael would spot her from their angle, but the mirror was tilted in just such a way that it reflected her back through the doorway. And there she was, naked, kneeling with her legs spread. She could clearly see that her pink nipples were distended, and she could see both hands busily masturbating as her hips moved lasciviously. She licked her lips at her own reflection, then turned her attention back to Michael and Jillian fucking on the bed. If she hadn't had so many orgasms earlier in the day, Cindy would have come right then and there.

Michael was struggling against the urge to cum himself. His dick was so hard it almost hurt, and Jillian's dripping pussy was so hot! It throbbed and pulsed against the shaft of his dick. Michael slowly withdrew until he could see the head of his cock poised against the labia. He held it there momentarily, noticing strands of clear, sticky liquid stringing from the glans of his penis to the outer lips of Jillian's pussy. He remained still, waiting, controlling the urge to thrust. Jillian emitted a long, guttural moan. Michael held a bit longer. Slowly, almost painfully he eased the entire length of his meat into her, giving a small thrust at the end of the stroke. His pelvis bumped her soft, fat ass. Jillian moaned again, grinding back against him. As she wiggled, Michael could see her fingers furiously rubbing that big, swollen clit.

Cindy couldn't stand it anymore. She eased down to her belly and literally crawled into the bedroom. Jillian's loud, long moans, almost like wailing, tickled her ears as she reached the side of the bed. As soon as Cindy's arm appeared over the edge of the mattress, Michael and Jillian froze.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" Michael hissed. He withdrew his rapidly softening prick from Jillian's wet cunt.

Jillian began to rise, her face a mask of shock. Her eyes locked on to Cindy's. Cindy's smile was full of mischief. She looked directly at her cousin.

"Don't stop," she said softly, "I've been enjoying the show and I just want to join in a little bit."

Michael was slack-jawed, his face white. His wet, glistening dick became flaccid. There he knelt behind Jillian's pale, naked body with his hands still touching her wide hips. Jillian, looking into Cindy's eyes, smiled back at her. She turned the smile to Michael, who visibly relaxed a bit.

Jillian flipped herself around, still smiling, and said, "You should come on up here. I think I'm going to need a little help getting Michael back in the mood."

Cindy pulled herself onto the bed and the two women drew Michael down between them. Cindy trailed kisses down his abdomen to his juice-covered dick, while Jillian sucked his tongue.

Cindy could taste her cousin's pussy on the head and shaft of Michael's cock. The rich taste, coupled with the fact that Michael was quickly thickening, hardening in her hot mouth, inspired Cindy to spread her legs and begin to masturbate again. She could tell that she was probably going to be sore down there tomorrow, but right now she just didn't care.

Jillian rolled Michael fully onto his back and straddled his face. She rubbed her dripping pussy over his mouth. Michael sucked her greedily and humped the lower portion of his body up and down, fucking his wife's mouth.

After a few minutes of this, Cindy drew her mouth off Michael's pulsing cock and eased her own, squishy pussy down onto it. She slowly fucked him as Jillian leaned forward from Michael's head. The two women kissed and fondled each others' bodies.

"I have an idea," said Cindy.

She directed Jillian to take get back on all fours with Michael behind her. As the two began to fuck doggy style again, Cindy wriggled beneath them and alternated between licking Michael's cock and Jillian's large, fat clit.

Once again, Michael was fighting orgasm. He gripped two handfuls of Jillian's plump ass and used them to pull and push her back and forth on his cock. As he did, he keenly felt his wife's hot breath, lips and tongue on and around his rigid cock. As he eased the head of his dick all the way out of Jillian's cunt, Cindy engulfed the head within her sticky mouth. For a few moments, Michael fucked his wife's mouth. Then plunged it back into her cousin. Jillian wailed as she felt the faint beginnings of her orgasm. It was Cindy, though, who sent Jillian over the top.

Cindy watched hungrily as she released Michael's rod from her sucking and it pushed back into Jillian. While Michael pumped in and out, Cindy raised her head slightly and literally sucked the whole of Jillian's swollen clit right into her mouth, sucking it just as she had Michael's dick. The simultaneous sucking and fucking were too much for Jillian to handle. Her body became rigid. She bucked wildly. She ground her ass hard against Michael's body and exploded in waves of orgasm. Her thrashing continued for some time, then she collapsed onto the bed.