Queen Bee Sora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

Austin was not satisfied however. If he couldn't see Asian pussy, then he wanted to see white dick fucking an Asian. He searched for interracial Asian porn. He was disgusted to see that it often featured black men with Asian women. After some searching he finally found one with a white man and an Asian woman. That's better, Austin thought. It looked so right to him. He came after 30 seconds of the video.

Sora lay in bed furiously masturbating. She was once again being fucked by Austin. Sora found that Austin had grown in her fantasy on Friday night, bulging in the biceps, chest and other muscles. He grew a little bit more tonight as well, as he now seemed slightly taller. She felt overpowered by him. She came quickly.

Sora spent Sunday primarily thinking about Austin. She skyped with Shigeru and dumped him. She found that he no longer had a place in her life. He offered to move to Mandingo to be with her but she told him it did not matter. She was done with him. She was done with Asian men, she told herself. She wanted Austin. He had the body and the popularity that she craved.

Monday flew by for both Sora and Austin. They both had their minds on the tutoring session that evening. Jason brought Sora to eat lunch with him at the most popular table. As she sat down she smiled and waved her fingers at Austin. Blood rushed to his face as he continued to stare at her. Cher was outraged that Sora was at her table. She was even more outraged when Austin refused to get up and leave with her. She stormed off with Sharmell, hurling curses at Austin as she did so. What a stupid bitch, Sora thought to herself. She's making this so easy.

Sora had Jason drive her home after school. She also informed him that he would be driving her to her tutoring session later that evening. As he drove off she ran inside to prepare.

Sora picked out a short dark blue skirt for the evening. It was maybe an inch or two shorter than her typical skirts. She picked this one because it was so tight on her ass, hugging it and accentuating all that she had. Below this tight part it was pleated and billowed out slightly. She wore a white thong underneath. For her top she wore her tightest white blouse on top of a frilly white bra that made sure her breasts stayed where they were meant to be. She finished off her look with a necklace. She wore a small silver chain with a silver dolphin on the end. It had been a gift from Shigeru, and she felt that it was appropriate to use it here. The dolphin hung at the top of her cleavage. Jason eventually came to pick her up. He complimented her on how beautiful she looked and Sora felt confident. Jason dropped her off, after being snubbed when going for a kiss once again, and she told him that she would call him when she was done. He drove away and she undid the highest button on her blouse that she usually kept clasped. Her cleavage was now quite clearly visible, and the clasped button that was now the highest struggled as it strained against her bulging breasts. Sora looked up at Austin's large tutor style house. He must be loaded, she thought happily. She knocked on the door. She was ready.

SHIT, Austin thought. He figured that he still had time to finish jerking off to the interracial porn he had been watching, but he had lost track of time. It was so inconvenient for him to find Asian women with white men, he thought. Way too much black on Asian. The thought of a big black brute fucking an innocent Asian beauty was repulsive. Actually, that sounds kind of hot, he thought to himself as he zipped up his pants. He was careful not to zip up his hard on. Austin was glad that his parents were gone for the evening. He did not want them interfering with his tutoring session. We probably have a lot of work to do, he told himself. Austin felt guilty as he reached the door. Sora was an innocent little Asian girl far from home, he told himself as his hard on grew more stiff. I shouldn't think of her sexually. Austin shook his head. OK. Ready. He tucked his erection into his waist and opened the door.

"Hi, welc... welcome. Good to see you." Austin was not lying. He was stunned with how good Sora looked standing in front of him. Every black hair was perfectly in place, strait as an arrow, even to the bangs in front. The light shone off it brightly. Sora was flashing him a cute smile with her white teeth accentuating her glossy lips and gorgeous skin. Her blouse showed off her extensive cleavage, which seemed impossible on such a petite girl. Even her dress seemed shorter than usual, showing off just a little more of her supple legs than usual. Holy hell she looks good, Austin said to himself.

"Thanks! You too." Sora responded. She was impressed with Austin, standing in his plain white tshirt and jeans. He was like a big American stud from the movies, she told herself. But popular and rich, too. She was even more pleased that he seemed unable to stop staring at her.

"Yeah... come on in... take your shoes off." Austin broke his gaze as Sora complied with his request.

"I figured we would set up down here in the living room and go from there." Austin did not want to give Sora a tour of his house. More specifically, he did not want to take her to his bedroom. He did not trust himself if he took her near his bed, not after seeing her in that bikini. He knew that she would turn him down, the innocent little Asian girl, but he did not want to scare her off.

Sora walked past him and placed her books on the table. He caught a whiff of her perfume. Or was it her shampoo? Austin wondered. It was light and feminine, but he couldn't get the smell out of his nostrils. It was intoxicating. He could not help noticing her ass. It was rounder and stuck out slightly more than any of the Asian girls he had watched online, but was still smaller than most of the girls in Mandingo. The shape was quite impressive though.

"Did Jason drive you here?" Austin curiously asked. He still did not feel good about their relationship.

"Yes." Sora replied casually.

"So you two are together now?" Austin tried to ask as casually as he could.

"Yes. He is OK." She responded, sounding relatively unimpressed.

They both sat down. Sora's English seemed pretty good to Austin. He decided that they would work on vocabulary. Austin decided to ask whatever words came to mind.

"Ummmm... book"

Sora laughed to herself. He really did think she was an idiot. She picked up one of her books and smiled at him.

"Very good!" Austin praised Sora.

Sora dropped her book, intentionally. Austin quickly bent down to pick it up. While kneeling, he quickly looked up. He was eye level with Sora's knees. They were slightly spread apart, allowing him to see her white underwear covering her crotch. Damn it, I still can't see an Asian pussy, he thought to himself. I never will either. I'll probably end up marrying Cher and running come company while she raises the kids. That's what everyone expects anyway. Her pussy is good enough. Even if it's a bit boring that she's just like everyone else. Yes, but Cher is the hottest girl in town. Well, she is hotter than most, he corrected himself.

"Thank you!" Sora was grateful, mainly for the extended peek that Austin had taken.

"No problem. Ok then... white?" Austin could not get the image of the white panties out of his mind.

Sora smiled and placed her hand on Austin's arm and rubbed. Austin could not think of anything other than how soft her dainty hand felt on his arm.

"Ye.. Yes. I am white!" Austin laughed nervously. His arm tingled where Sora had rubbed. Cher was nowhere near as soft.

"Soft" That was the only word Austin could really muster.

Sora took a moment to think.

"Something that... feels really good to touch? Or to be touched by?"

God yes, Austin thought. Perfect definition. He nodded.

Sora smiled once again. She grabbed her chain and ran her fingers down to the silver dolphin. She was happy to see that Austin's eyes followed. She was content to have him look.

Austin was more than content to look. It seemed impossible that someone as petite as Sora could have such full breasts. He could not believe that the top button on her blouse was holding up. Sora's breasts are even better than Cher's, Austin admitted. The apparent firmness set them apart, as did the contrast between the white blouse and her honey coloured skin. Cher had larger breasts, but the proportions were not nearly as impressive. It was no contest.

"Chest." Was the only word Austin could muster.

Now that is no coincidence, Sora thought to herself. This is going great!

"Something that people desire. They always want to get their hands on it. Maybe like a pirate chest."

Bang! Right on target, Austin thought. He could not stop thinking about touching those perfect tits. He desired them. He could never have them though, he told himself. He would be with Cher forever. He wouldn't risk it by cheating. She would never forgive him. Plus, Sora isn't like that, he reminded himself again.

"I need a drink... it's pretty hot in here. Do you need anything?" he asked, desperate to get away.

" Water please" Sora responded.

Austin got the water. I need this chance to cool off, he told himself. Walking back in with the waters, Austin instantly looked at Sora. She was fiddling with her necklace again. I want those tits, Austin thought to himself. He stumbled slightly, spilling some water. Sora hopped up and walked over.

"I will clean! You sit down!" She pushed him toward the couch.

She bent her knees quickly and bent over as much as possible, slowly dabbing the water with some tissue she had in her purse. When she reached deeply into the carpet the pleated portion of her skirt would rise slightly, showing off her thong just slightly.

Austin could not believe that he got a look at Sora's thong in her tight little ass. He was shocked that a girl like her would wear a thong. Girls like Cher wore thongs, Austin thought. The girls around here are hot but kind of crude, he thought to himself. Not Sora. Still, he was excited that she would wear a thong to her tutoring session.

"How do you say... not feeling good?" Sora facetiously asked as she sat down.

"Like pain? Sore?"

"Yes. My feet are sore." She lied.

Austin did not know how to respond. Sora placed both feet on his lap, with the right foot nearly on his crotch. Sora's feet were as dainty as the rest of her body, and not even as long as Austin's hand. Austin placed his hands on Sora's foot. He was not going to pass up the chance to touch her. Her feet were just as incredibly soft as the rest of Sora. Austin liked also liked the contrast of his skin on hers. It was boring, the white on white action that he enjoyed with Cher. Even though Sora's soles were mostly white, there was a slight bit of yellow mixed in. He felt powerful though, seeing his large white hands engulf Sora's delicate foot. Cher's long, thin foot was ugly in comparison. Not perfectly proportioned like this one. Austin's arousal was building as the toes on Sora's free foot began to lightly rub against his crotch.

"Mmmmm that feels good." Sora cooed.

"I have some words for you. Tell me what they mean please." Sora requested. Austin was only half paying attention, at best.

"Hard?"

My dick, god damn it, Austin lamented. It was getting harder and harder. He couldn't stop touching Sora though, or stop her from touching him.

"Stiff I guess. Thick too, usually."

Sora liked where this was going, as Austin's dick continued to stiffen as she stroked against it.

"Hot?"

My dick again, Austin lamented as he thought of nothing but Sora's soft body.

"A temperature..."

"It's hot in here." Sora resoponded. She began unbuttoning her blouse. Austin did not notice.

"Lust."

Austin did not hear her.

Sora slowly moved toward Austin. She straddled him with one leg on each side of his lap, her ass squarely where her feet had been. She put her hands on each side of his head and began slowly stroking his ears with her thumbs.

"Lust." Sora practically whispered.

Austin could not think. He saw his hands wrap around Sora's tight, thin waist. It looked even tinier with his hands on each side. His eyes move upward to her unobstructed cleavage, probably measuring over 4 inches. Austin wanted Sora's soft, golden globes more than anything he had ever seen.

Sora grew impatient. He was not going to answer her question. Sora tilted her head to the side and pulled Austin in for a kiss.

Sora's lips were as velvety and supple as Austin had imagined. They both began rapidly kissing each other, quickly finding a fast rhythm that still allowed them to sensually explore each other. Austin's hands moved up Sora's trim waist to her breasts, still covered in lacy white material. Sora moved her hands down to Austin's strong, hard arms. Sora starting flicking her tongue into Austin's mouth. He responded almost instantly, sending his tongue to explore the inside of her warm, moist mouth. Their tongues rubbed together, causing a tingling sensation that they both loved. I have to stop this, Austin thought to himself. Cher is my girlfriend. My girlfriend. My...

Sora began massaging Austin's tongue with her own, while their entwined lips opened and closed around the pulsating action. He no longer thought of breaking their kiss. Austin moved his hands so that they went underneath Sora's bra. He pushed the soft flesh of her breast together and felt the knobby, hard flesh of her large nipples. Austin could think of nothing but Sora. Her sweet taste, intoxicating smell, soft touch...

Sora broke off the kiss. She was getting highly aroused, straddling a handsome and strong man and being in complete control of everything they did. She loved the feeling of his large, masculine hands- much larger than Shigeru's- grabbing and squeezing her breasts.

Austin's body ached. He had never wanted their embrace to end. This gave him the time he needed to clear his head, as the circular motion with which he rubbed Sora's breasts slowed. He needed to end this and salvage things with Cher.

"Sora I can't keep..."

Sora began sliding down Austin until she was kneeling on the floor between his legs. She put her hands on his waist, unfastened his belt and unzipped his jeans. Sora pulled Austin's pants and boxers down to the floor as his fully erect penis sprung out at her. He did nothing to stop her.

Sora was impressed with Austin's penis. It was a good seven inches, thick and slightly darker than his regular skin colour. She wrapped each hand around his dick. Each hand could just barely get around his dick. She began slowly stroking. She brought his dick near her face and felt the incredible heat coming off of it. Sora looked at his head. It was pink and bulging. Pretty, she thought to herself. She brought the head toward her mouth and started sucking on it.

This is amazing, Austin screamed at himself in his head. Sora's soft little Asian hands looked so good as they strained to wrap themselves around his dick. He felt so powerful seeing those hands wrapped around his big which dick. Her face was even more beautiful, and innocent, than any of the models he had seen online. Seeing his big dick near her face, looking impossibly big as it was nearly taller than her head, made Austin's balls flush with desire. The contrast of their skin once again excited him, and he almost felt himself cumming right there. He watched her beautiful dark eyes survey his dick and could not help but think of how he was corrupting the sweet girl. This excited him even further. Seeing her supple lips envelop his dick made him tingle all over.

Sora felt powerful as she sucked Austin's dick. She was in complete control of his orgasm. She was excited by this as she looked up at her conquest. He had a gorgeous body, and judging by his face he was in complete bliss, she told herself. All of this is mine. Soon it will be mine alone.

Sora's mouth was incredibly warm and moist, and Austin could not believe that she was able to take in five of his inches so easily. Sora was really, REALLY sucking his dick, he thought to himself. Cher occasionally put his dick in her mouth, but there was no effort and he felt like a bother. Sora was applying just the right amount of suction as she rapidly bobbed up and down on his dick, and she seemed to be loving the experience. Austin had never felt better.

Sora knew that Austin was going to cum soon as she could feel his dick swelling. She wanted to slow things down. She did not want Austin to orgasm. She wanted him to have the greatest erotic experience of his life. Sora slowly lifted her head so that Austin's cock fell out. She bent her head down and started licking the base of his shaft. She slowly lifted her head, licking along the underside deliberately as she moved up. As Sora reached the head, she let her tongue go slide up the underside of the head and flick up on to his slit. Austin's spasm told her that she did something good. Very good. She continued this motion and gradually found a consistent pace.

Austin felt like his balls were going to explode. Cher had never made his body feel even close to as good as Sora was at the moment. He knew he needed to come soon. The thought of cumming with an Asian girl, and Sora in particular, was exhilarating. Austin grabbed Sora's silky black hair and pushed her head down on his dick.

Sora suppressed her gag reflex as she took in all of Austin's dick. She could handle all of Shigeru, but Austin was bigger and thicker. Still, she could handle it in short bursts. She began bobbing her head again, pressing her lips into his crotch at her deepest point. She began lightly massaging Austin's balls. She could feel them rapidly tightening. Sora brought Austin's dick as deeply into her mouth as she could. She would let him cum in her, but she did not want to taste it. She found Shigeru's taste repulsive.

Austin could not take any more. He began cumming rapidly in Sora's mouth. He had never seen a sexier image than the innocent, exotic and beautiful Asian taking his seed down her throat. After a few seconds, and several spurts of semen, Sora lifted her head up quickly. Sora continued stroking rapidly as his dick emerged from her mouth. Austin's dick shot three more wads of semen out, striking Sora in the lips one and then twice on her right cheek, with the last getting caught in her eyelash. Way better than any porno, Austin thought as his dick jerked with pleasure.

He never came that much before, Sora thought confidently to herself. Everything had gone perfectly. She got Austin off more than ever before, but he still had something to strive for. He could not just fuck her and go back to his woman. He would still strive to fuck her.

Sora got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. Austin fixed his pants and thought about his encounter. It was amazing; far better than anything Cher had ever done for him. He did not know what he was going to do with Cher and Sora, but he would not stress over it now. All he could do was sit and smile at what had just happened.

Sora returned a few minutes later, looking just as immaculate as she had previously. Before Austin could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Sora checked her phone. She had set it to silent. It had been over three hours and Jason was at the door.

Jason greeted his new girlfriend at the door.

"Hey Sora. You guys took quite a long time. Should I be nervous?" he laughed at his question.

"No... we got a lot of work done." Austin could still barely speak.

"Let's go." Sora ended the conversation. She shot a knowing look back at Austin and smiled as she left.

Jason drove Sora back to her house and was rewarded with his first kiss from the Japanese beauty. He couldn't wait to brag to Austin about it tomorrow.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers