Queen Bitch Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyger316
Tyger316
14 Followers

"I… it must have looked bad." She whined.

"Bad? You… you have no idea." He said almost repulsed, "It's not the idea of sex.. it's the idea of him using you."

"Yeah he used me alright. I like cum though, and she gave it to me. It was no excuse though, I have no excuses. None. I just need help." She reached out and once again held his hand.

"Look I'm sorry. I'll never leave you, don't worry. Let just be a little more careful and not let him know." He left her hand go, feeling her pull it away out of the way, "You really should wear a condom, even a female one. I wasn't kidding the other day, and it's not just a sperm catcher."

"That's not… oh.." She kept her head hung down, deep inside wanting to change, but knowing that severity of her situation with her hand on her plump belly. She was now and probably forever, or at least she could not see a change in the near future, a woman alike any other locked in a comic standard. Her life was now reduced to a mere satire on which the majority of the population would blatantly reject and mock at the first chance it got. She had opened her legs and accepted a man to partake of the gift that God had given to another. And mixed deep in all of the crazy mixed up feelings that flooded her, human beings being the subject of their experiences, she had both that of two lives to contend with. The truth was that she was not content with her life traveling around and searching, although it did give her some relief to something that she found greater than herself, but still it was that house that she considered a prison for so long that she desired. She wished that she could have an instant mixture of the two situations, a rapture right out of heaven in which all of the problems would be washed from her life entirely, but she knew that these were the feelings of her most recent incarnation. She wanted what all women want, and a hybrid of what all men long for, a warm house to dally around with and a warm lover to contend with day and night. The ideal suited Jordan's relationship with Donnie, their deviations from the factor of constant marriage that she had so adamantly spoke of in high regard, but this was a different story of a different life.

She looked at Nick with tears forming in her eyes, taking his hand in hers, knowing that he would never understand what she was going through. At best her nature could be described as impulsive, a word that she had found repulsive at one time in her life. "I… I'm just sorry that I betrayed you like this. It was … I can't explain it, please just…"

He took his finger and brought it up to his mouth, moistening it with his spit, and carefully wiped some of the remnants of the dried garbage from her face. The whole time her eyes were fixed on him sternly, but soft as an animal in captivity. It was the look of desperation in her eyes, she loved Monty but he had failed her, all that remained was Nick. "I don't know what you're going through, but I do not approve of it. It is disgusting the things he does, even out of love. I just understand that he is ignorant and that you can do better." Then he kissed her hand, once again looking at her fingernails, "You are nobler than he deserves."

"His attitude can really suck sometimes." She said, taking the opportunity to direct the conversation away from herself, "He has no clue what I'm going through."

"I can't say that too many men would." He admitted almost with a laugh, realizing that she had such a high level of shame. And to see this double reaction in her affirmed his belief that there was more to the situation than it had appeared with the switch, something just didn't add up.

"I don't know what to do, I really don't. Like I said though, without him I'm screwed. I got myself into this mess and I can work my way out of it. I need to just kinda float along with everything though." She continued, "And so do you. He's too explosive…" then she tried to withhold a dirty thought in her mind, losing eye contact with him.

He looked over at her seductive looks and laughed, taking her hands in his own. "I will, just so long as he quits taking about my virginity. I just want the truth of the matter."

"Virginity?" she smiled, placing her hands and holding them upon her belly, "Truth?" She looked down at her belly and spread her legs for him, her panties showing her mother rug, "We've gone over this before ya know. I am pregnant with truth. It's really ironic."

"What's ironic is how big you've gotten, how so?" he murmured, taken by her.

She looked around to make sure that Monty was still not around. "Come lets go sit by the creek together. I'll tell you more about it there." She looked below the deck to a patch of green grass by the creek. "There is something extremely ironic about my situation."

"We'll talk about it." He acknowledged her, taking her hand and walking with her under the tree by the creek bed. It was a shallow stream, rocks and cold mountain water.

She took off her bra because it was bothering her back, placing it on the grass and looking at her reflection in the water. "Just look at that…" she said, continuing before he could speak, "I used to come up just to see her, dream about getting her bra off and ravaging her." She looked over at him and growled seductively, "Tasting these plump sweet succulent breasts."

He nodded in agreement, her round nipples sticking straight out and leaking a small amount of milk, "Yeah they look delicious."

"Delicious?" she looked back at him as if her train of thought had been broken. "He's been pumping them so I'm ready to slap a baby to them and feed. I feel like I'm turning into a cow or something. This whole idea of motherhood sucks. From now on I'm going on the pill. The irony is that I know what your mother went through and what Jordan went through." She set her hands down between her legs and felt Monty's dried cum on her pubic hair, "Well, I got this body to ravage whenever I want to, being an old friend's wife. Feel these tits and get as far up her hot little pussy as I want to. The things like her kids and all of her problems went along with it."

"And that yeast infection." He added.

She laughed, "Yeah an itchy pussy. That day after you left… I musta sat for an hour digging in my koochie. Changing my panties every time I started to seep out that lovely stuff. Now that is sexy isn't it?"

"Oh very. Just one of many problems I assume? Donnie and the kids always seemed to be the types of people that would act different after we left. What are they really like?" he smiled.

She looked over at him and placed her hands in her lap, "They are like my pride and joy. I am usually too busy to really take much notice to many things around me. A mother's whole life seems to just been keeping her children safe and happy and getting them off to school, really boring stuff." She looked down at her hands and back to him with reluctance almost in continuing, "Donnie is another story."

He caught the drift of what she was saying, pausing a moment before looking her in the eyes, those beautiful eyes, "Detail isn't important just that he isn't violent."

"It's not something I enjoy talking about that much." She shrugged, "We really don't do anything together, I don't feel married to him all that…" she shook her head seeing that his attention was elsewhere, "Hey could you stop starring at my tits for five minutes? Christ! I feel like a cow."

She took her bra and wiped the excess milk from her nipples and threw it over to Nick. "It's all like that." She smiled, "I'm married to a man who measures my worth on how good I can perform in bed when he's drunk. There's no love… no love for a woman like me anywhere in this family."

He picked up the bra and looked at the lace in it, curious to look at the size of the cup. It was almost sticky where the wetness of her milk had soaked it. It wasn't a lot of residue that had found it's way there, but just enough to annoy her. He had always wondered what size of a cup she wore, and there it was right there for him to have. "Can I have this to remember this trip by?" he joked.

She looked over at him with one of her infamous sly smiles showing the dimple in her while pulling her hair up with her hands, "Keep it. I hate how that one rubs against my tits. I'll be in the store and it will get messed up on me and I end up grabbing my tits." She jiggled her breasts and laughed.

He looked at her chest and clenched the bra. "You look so good pregnant. I'll tell you what, just forget this entire family thing. You've got biological ties to it… but I think that once we get mom on our side things will get better. You're gonna have another baby…"

"Two babies… two." She corrected him.

"Ok… TWO babies." He imitated her, "One on each hip. Right like John Wayne in one of those westerns. And be a mom… not like a les.."

She interrupted him as if she wasn't listening to him, something that she had never done before. This made it increasingly obvious to Nick that this new woman might not even have as much in common with his mother as she once had. "You're still staring at my tits!" She said in a quiet yet demanding voice, "You should see how these things feel on this end. They are really starting to get sore on me. I'm getting sick of this mommy stuff already."

He turned away, deep in thought and pretending that he hadn't heard her. He looked down at the creek and watched a small fish beneath the water's surface. His thoughts went from the fish to Jordan. It would be as much of a change, he thought, if that fish were to be turned into a monkey or another animal. The entire problem was that the whole situation was unnatural. These sort of things went though his mind, and he didn't see her walk over to him.

"Hey, it's going be ok you know." She said, rubbing his back and leaning forward to give him a gentle kiss on the neck. "Monty isn't mad at you… just jealous. He's been supportive of me the entire time, and he likes you. This whole thing is just new to him. We have a lot of things to work out between us, and it's going to be hard for him when the babies come to just say, 'Ok I'm a grandpa.' And then think that it is all that there is."

"Oh that's not bothering me, don't worry. I just still can't get over how our entire lives have been turned upside down." He turned around to meet her eyes, but was greeted by a hard tipped breast dripping milk. "He has no clue what it is like for me to see you like this. But don't worry, everything will work out and I know you'll never abandon me."

She smiled and pulled him closer to her, their eyes only inches apart, "Things will work out.." she moved closer until their lips touched and embraced in a graceful kiss, "And I don't look for him to stay with me for long after I get my divorce or whatever. I didn't need balls to be a better man than he is. We can have it all back like it was." She tenderly ran her hand across his back adding, "Cause you'll always be my first."

Nick nodded off, giving her a hug back and dismissed what had just happened to him. He didn't want to get any closer to her, even though he loved her, and the reasons were deeper than anyone's suspicions. It seemed strange to him, looking back, at how similar her last few words to him had stricken his memories with another time many years ago.

(It was Wednesday, July 26, 1995 that he remembered so well. It had started off like any other night in the Brooke house. But it would bring about a night that he would hold so secret and shameful that he would never reveal it to even his closest friends or family. Later that day, after spending several days with their friends in town, Nick found himself in front of the fire with Jordan and Linda roasting marshmallows. He wasn't fond of marshmallows but was always eager to be of help. Everybody else had gone to bed, even the kids had left to get ready for bed, and the two women were left to entertain the young boy with conversations that he was not exactly excited to be a part of. It was his way of wasting another boring night. They had a way of always pointing out to the children just how more expertise they held over them, and Nick was no exception.

"I like my marshmallows burnt." Linda remarked, her dyed red hair catching it's highlights in the reflecting fire. As she brought the lit marshmallow closer to her, it revealed the face of a woman in her 60s with pale sunburned complexion.

"I've never made a science of it." he muttered under his breath, looking over at him directly across the fire. He couldn't help but look at her in her thin pink nightgown, totally see-through in front of the fire. She still had firm breasts for a woman of her age, although slightly on the heavy side.

Jordan flung her marshmallow in the fire by accident, looking down between the grate, "God damn it! See that Linda. I just can't get them like you do. I like mine raw anyhow."

Linda brought the stick up to her mouth to blow the hot marshmallow out. She looked over at Nick and seemed to spread her legs so that he could see the patch of hair between her thighs that eluded to the deep chasm within. She looked at it almost as if ready to perform orally on it. She bit into it and left out a soft gasp.

Jordan glanced over with a glimmer in her eyes at Nick. It was their entire plan to make the young boy cream himself and have to make up an excuse to use the bathroom. "Well wasn't that good? And how do you like your marshmallow?"

Linda grinned, opening her mouth enough to talk, "White… creamy and juicy. Just ready to explode in your mouth." She licked her lips and tried hard not to laugh.

Jordan smiled, "That's the way I like it in the morning." She took another marshmallow and popped it onto the stick, holding it out to the fire. She propped her feet up on the grate again and leaned back rotating the stick. "I tell Donnie when we have breakfast to make some nice marshmallow smoothies for me and he does. Keeps telling me that you taught him most of what he knows in cooking."

The conversation lightened, and both women soon went to bed. Jordan sat upstairs in her room looking at her husband and waited to hear the boy come inside the house. She giggled to herself, feeling a little bad about the game that Linda and her had played with him. Nick had to use the bathroom, as Jordan had hoped, and she walked in on him while he was changing his clothes.

"Umm?" Jordan grinned, looking down at his dick while adjusting her bra. "Do you want me to clean those for you so your dad doesn't know?"

"Shssheure." Nick said in shock, almost trying to cover himself. He really felt uncomfortable about the whole situation. But he threw the soiled underwear to her.

She picked them up and smiled at the gob of cum on the crotch of them. "I feel really bad about how Linda was teasing you earlier. That's just the way Monty and her are." She moved closer to him and looked down at his naked body. "I didn't mean to walk in on you."

"It's alright. Really." He said as he watched her eyes on him. He put his hands on his cock as she moved behind him, sitting the underwear on the edge of the clothes hamper. He was waiting for her to leave so that he could jack off into the toilet.

She walked behind his back and sat one of her brushes on the top of the toilet. "You really don't need to do that you know."

"Do what?" he asked blushing.

She looked over at him and snickered, walking over to him and looking at his bare ass cheeks, "I mean everybody else is in bed, and we can sit and talk if you want to. We're good friends aren't we? I mean you are such a nice young man."

"I'm…" he stuttered.

She leaned forward and grabbed his ass cheeks, closing the door with her foot, "…growing into a stud." She cooed, reaching around and holding his cock in her hands, "I feel so bad about what we did earlier. I won't have you give yourself a handjob. I've seen bigger, but I won't have you waste that stuff in my toilet." She began to stroke his dick with her fingers, holding the palm of her hand over the end of it. Slowly she began to move her hands back and forth with her one hand and squeezing his ass with the other hand and hearing his soft moans.

"Please stop… your husb…. Ohhhh…" he whimpered as she did him. He looked down at her hand to see his meat moving through her and getting harder by the moment, a thick metal ring on her finger.

She pretended not to hear him and began to kiss his back, "Don't ask me to stop. I want you to remember this and share this with you. I have total power over men like you… and I know you won't tell anybody about this." Bending forward she kissed the side of his hips and watched her hand work him. "Or my husband will go nuts."

"ohhhhh… why.." he whispered to her, holding his hand on her hand.

"Because I love you, and I've seen you grow up. I've had a lot of men and I want to be your first." She smiled, "Then you'll always be my first."

He began to thrust his hips as his balls began to tingle. She began to stroke him harder, and saying, "That a boy."

"I need your cum." She drooled as she juiced him, "I fucked Donnie earlier today and he couldn't give me another baby if his life depended on it.

Nick whimpered as she began to pump him harder with her hand. It felt so good, and she had moved around the front of him and pulled down her panties ready to have him enter her. "Please no." he moaned as she started to spread her legs. "I don't want to lose my virginity this way."

She laughed as she held him inches from her wet pussy, "No. I want you to remember me by this. Something that you can come up here and call your own. Our little secret." She pulled her hand off of his dick and positioned it to her cunt lips, reaching around and grabbing his ass cheeks.

He tried to talk, but could only whimper as she pulled their lips together and began to deeply kiss him at the moment of penetration. For the first time in his life he felt her wet cunt grip his hard member and take her deep into herself. At that moment he wanted to hide his face as her pleasure grew, for she was a married woman. But as he struggled to break free, she squeezed his butt and dug her claws into him, forcing him to hump her.

"That a boy." She moaned, gyrating her hips, holding him tight inside of her. She tilted her head back and moaned as softly as she could. He knew that the whole house had to have heard it. "Something to… remember you by."

"You're so warm." He whispered, looking down at his cock entering her. The entire motion of their sex was beginning to take him over.

She kissed him, pulling his mouth to hers, exchanging her saliva and taking total control over the situation. He was now totally hers, and she kept her control by using choice words like, "lover" and "hon." He was more than happy to comply with her, having his virginity stolen from him by the woman that had been his wet dream for so long. It wasn't long until he gave her what she wanted most, not just a sweet shot in her hands to savor. This time he gave her what she wanted deep inside of her.

She pulled herself away from him with a silent snicker, like a cat having caught the mouse. She let out a soft groan when he looked down at her hole, still leaking his semen. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed his balls with her hands until he almost fell on the ground in agony. "You dweeb, I want you to remember this. I don't want to come back for more cock… not much to please a girl with." She smiled at the sight of claw marks on his ass. "But still…" she moved forward and kissed him on the lips, "I think we can safely call you 'Daddy".

A few months later, after a long pregnancy that the entire family had come together to celebrate, Jordan gave birth to her second child. She named her Katie. The wonderful miracle came as a huge surprise to the Brooke family because of Donnie's low sperm count. Monty was especially proud of his son for making another grandchild that they could spoil. Word reached Nick, but he was not as excited as the rest of their friends. He was even less excited when he got a picture of the baby in the mail from Jordan.)

Tyger316
Tyger316
14 Followers
123456...8