Queen Cserasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Jandeen was pounding Cserasha's pussy like a machine, his previous orgasms of the evening giving him great staying power. He could not get enough of the feel of the Twi'lek's tight virgin lips, and the view of both Cserasha's and Chali's nude bodies and flawless skin beneath him drove the Corellian wild. "Yes yes yes!" He roared, slapping Cserasha's bright yellow ass cheeks with his hand.

All three were moaning in ecstasy at this point, their voices a chorus of dirty pleasure as their three-way fuck-fest continued. None of them wanted it to end, but driven to such heights of stimulation it was only a matter of time before they all reached the plateau of orgasmic release.

Chali went first, the heat in her pussy exploding and sending waves of body-jerking pleasure throughout her. As she screamed in primal delight she continued to grind into Cserasha's tongue, getting off on every lick.

A few moments later, seeing his first mate cum from the oral attentions of another woman sent Jandeen over the edge. He gave a few last thrusts, letting out a shuddering "UGH!" of ecstasy, and erupted deep inside Cserasha.

For the Twi'lek herself this was all it took to make her cum for the third time that evening. Cserasha's eyes went wide as the orgasm cascaded through her body, and at the last moment she sat up straight, hands fiercely grabbing and fondling her own tits to squeeze every last bit of pleasure from the sensation as she could.

She rode the sexual shockwave for as long as she could, until finally the moment passed, and she fell to the floor. She lay half on Chali, and Jandeen collapsed on top of them both.

The tangle of naked, sweaty, but ultimately satisfied bodies just lay there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of their shared release.

"I think..." Said Chali aloud, "That we need another shower."

"I need one too," Said Cserasha, her voice exhausted.

"Feel free to join us..." Said the Captain.

12