Queen for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's eyes grew wide, but he said nothing, Becky answered for him. "David's got the flu, we thought Mike was coming down with it and we figured we'd take the quietness of the house and ease him into getting dressed, instead of the rushing around here. Just to be on the safe side."

"Oh. . .well that's good. I don't want Mike sick. He's got people in the crowd watching him tonight that are here to help with his future. I'll take over now Beck, you go sit with Mother Zeller. So, Michael, have you talked to David yet?" he asked as he pulled the Queen away.

Becky heard the question and quietly followed behind them curious as to what was Mike supposed to ask David about.

"About what?" David asked. He looked back and noticed Becky and shrugged his shoulders. He turned to face Adam, leaving Becky behind them facing Adam's back.

Adam's jaw dropped. "About what? What do you mean about what? You know perfectly well what it is I wanted you to ask him. . ." Adam blushed and ran his finger over David's chest. "Come on Mikey, you know what I want. . .when you gonna ask your brother if I can suck his cock?"

Becky's eyes grew wide and she shoved her fist into her mouth, buried her face in the wall and tried not to laugh. David stood there his pulse racing, his throat swallowing air and his mind running in circles. "Well. . .Ummm. . .I ummm."

"Mike. You know I love you baby, he'd just be fulfilling a fantasy. Come on you said you'd ask. Please, baby. For me?" Adam took David's right hand and ran it over his package. "Look, I'm hard now. Just thinking about your twin's cock in my mouth, while I'm filling yours in my ass. God baby, I could take you right now."

David pulled his hand away and bit his lip. He'd known his brother was gay and he suspected Adam was the other man in Mike's life, but he had no clue that Adam had wanted to have a three-way with him. Now not only did he know, but Becky did too.

"We should probably head in and get ready, don't you think?" David asked Adam.

"Oh I'm ready. I've been ready ever since we planned this. I've got one more thing to do, though. Can I trust you to make it to the curtain call?" Adam asked.

"Huh? Yes, of course. I'll be there," David answered.

"Great." Adam leaned up and swept his tongue into David's mouth and dragged it across the pearly teeth. David didn't have time to react before Adam pulled away and winked. "I'm looking forward to the Second Act. See you then lover."

David's shoulders fell and Becky walked over to him. "Oh my God!" she hissed under her breath. "You lucky dog you. . .Adam's queer sure, but what a queer he is. He's a stud." She chuckled at David's expression. "Just tell your brother that you don't want to and don't worry about it. No big deal hon." She stepped up and whispered against his ear, "Unless you liked that steamy kiss he gave you." Becky winked and waved goodbye, then disappeared to find a seat with Mary.

With a roll to his eyes David went off to find out where he needed to be. He refused to acknowledge what he felt when Adam kissed him, but he knew he felt something. He wanted to say disgust, but something inside him said it wasn't, so did the growth in his pants.

As the play progressed, the night went smoothly. David found himself enjoying the lights and the applause as well as the comfort of some of the Queen's wardrobe. He'd done a few wardrobe changes, most he allowed Adam to help him with, unless it required a lot of skin exposure and then he took care of it. Everything was working fine until the Second Act.

David had allowed Adam's words of "looking forward" play through his mind off and on while he acted out his brother's lines, but when the time came he never thought of those words, until the scene called for Billy, an enemy's spy, played by Adam, to hide under the dining table during a Royal wedding banquet. Even then it didn't occur to David what Adam meant until he felt a pair of fingers run up his stocking clad legs and he squealed. He quickly coughed and "excused" himself in a "Queenly" manner, not once missing a line, but knowing full well who was moving their way under the gown and petticoats, his character had been forced to wear for this particular scene. His eyes searched out Becky in the audience and they locked. She knew. He could tell in her eyes.

Becky blinked rapidly. When David had squealed she recognized it from the sound he'd given when she pinched his ass earlier. Her eyes scanned the playbill of the performance and she remembered that Adam arrived in this act and she remembered him sliding under the table before the guests took their seats. Her jaw dropped and she stifled a chuckled gasp.

"Excuse me Mary," she whispered to her boyfriend's mom. Becky stood up and left her seat to claim another away from everyone. There wasn't a doubt in her mind what Adam Williams was about to do with her boyfriend. She wondered if Adam could already tell he wasn't looking at Mike's package.

Adam knew as soon as he was under the skirts of the "Queen" that he was looking at the legs of another man and one he knew wasn't his lover, but the mirror image of him. He chuckled when he heard the squeal, one that only confirmed his thoughts. He and Mike had "practiced" this scene since reading it, so it would seem natural for him to enjoy his part in the play. Adam was supposed to sit through this Act and do nothing; they had found another way for him to enjoy himself.

David continued acting, his hands on the table, covered in rings and other royal gems. His legs though were spread open further and he shifted in his seat as he felt the warm mouth of his brother's lover skating up his shaved thigh. He looked over to Becky who he'd seen move and could see the soft glow of her as she lifted one leg on the seat in front of her. It to his luck and more so hers was empty, as were all the seats surrounding her, the play had been shown once to the staff and students earlier in the week, so the crowd had been sat to the front of the stage.

Becky watched her boyfriend shift and she ran her fingers up her inner thigh as she imagined what was going on under the table. Her hand ran up to her sex and as she stroked it she imagined hunky Adam taking her lover's cock into his mouth.

Adam pulled out his cell phone and waited for the sound of the band to play before he quickly dialed up his lover, David's brother Mike. He set the phone to live feed and the face of Mike popped up. The volume was muted, but he flicked the camera on the phone to view the swelling cock that was nestled inside a pair of white panties.

David coughed and put his hand under the table. He was going to push Adam away but was instead given a cell phone. He groaned, coughed again and knew what was expected of him. He allowed Adam to maneuver his hand so the camera would get the best feed and then he felt those hot kisses return to his muscled legs.

Becky moaned quietly as she pulled on her clit. Her imagination working over time and her desire to see what was happening brought her juices to the front of her pussy and over her hands. She rubbed her fingers into them and then massaged them into her slick folds. As she did, she watched the play before her, focusing only on two men. One she could see. . . the other hidden from everyone's view.

Adam kneaded the hard muscles of David's thighs as he worked his tongue and teeth up his body. He grinned at the silk panties and ran a flat tongue from the balls that were squeezed inside them to the growing bulge that was threatening to spill out. What had given David away were the panties, that and the shaved legs. Mike waxed and they had been planning on Mike free-balling it during the play so they'd not have the panty problem. That was easily handled though when Adam pulled the small knife from his waistband. It slit through the flimsy fabric and the precious marbles and thick meat were regally displayed for Adam's pleasure.

The first lick of tongue to skin, made David jump, but instead of coughing he shifted in his seat and pretended to rearrange the dinnerware. He looked to Becky and widened his eyes then his mother and smiled softly, wanting to ease any discomfort or doubt she may be having over his less than stellar performance. The hand holding the camera phone was readjusted and he knew his brother was watching a live porn via satellite signals passing over head. He felt Adam's hand slide up and cup his balls and then he felt them glide into his mouth. David's cock jerked forward and he felt his body shiver with lust.

A few blocks away a young man named Mike lay in his bed with his hand wrapped around his hard cock. The phone call had surprised him. The message indicating it was Adam. It wasn't until he saw what Adam was showing him that he remembered what was supposed to go down during the Second Act. He was shocked when he didn't see chaos emerge when Adam grabbed his brother's cock and started to free it from the bindings of the white panties. He groaned when he watched the camera pick up the image of his eighteen year-old lover suckle on his sibling's balls. Adam began stroking his dick with his spare hand while watching the crystal clear image of man mouth-fucking man.

Becky skirted her fingers up her blouse while plunging in two digits. She ground her pussy against her palm as she continued to dream about the play under the table.

Adam brought his knees up and sat on them, allowing his other hand to rest on the inner thigh of the well-toned David. He then increased the pressure of his sucking, while stroking the hard shaft in his hands. Then he quietly released the twin spheres and ran his tongue under them, nipped the soft flesh and then sucked on his finger, while rubbing the now pre cum covered tip of David's cock with thumb. He grazed his wet finger along the upper curve of David's ass and David shifted in his seat so his puckered entrance could be toyed with.

He was aroused now further than he'd ever thought possible. David locked eyes with Becky and licked his lips. He watched her run her tongue over fingers he knew were glistening with cunt juice. They had fucked each other anally, he only having received it once, because she insisted he know what it felt like. He'd taken her vibe's head up the ass and though it wasn't rewarding for him, he'd accepted it, this time though the invasion was a firm finger that wiggled against the walls of his ass and he felt his cock jerking in response. He knew the camera phone had moved somewhat but he hoped his brother was enjoying the view.

Mike was enjoying it very much. His hand was working his cock faster.

With a steady motion Adam pushed into David's ass as his tongue ran laps over his balls and cock. Eventually he guided the swollen tool into his mouth and rolled his lips over the mushroom head that was thick and purple from its aroused state.

David closed his eyes and savored the feeling of the mouth enveloping his cock. He squeezed the muscles of his ass and locked in the moving finger that was pushing against the inner walls of his butt. He opened his eyes and tried to focus on his lines, missing little and found his mother beaming proudly at him. His girlfriend he found grinning wide as was her pussy.

With slow deliberate acts, Adam suckled on David's tool. He took the thick meat inch-by-inch until his mouth touched the base and then he stayed there sucking hard. His one hand that was freed guided the hand of David's, holding the camera and positioned it so Mike would have a view of his lover bobbing up and down on his twin's cock. Which Adam did, slowly.

David thrust his hips up and grunted when he felt the hand release his wrist and move to grab his balls, trusting David to keep the camera were Adam had placed it. While he felt Adam's mouth slide all over his dick, he gritted his teeth when Adam started bouncing and playing with the velvet, hairless sac.

Adam plunged his finger in several more times before adding a second digit to the foray. Then he increased his tempo on the cock in his mouth and squeezed the fleshy balls. He watched the groin of his plaything and knew when he was coming. "Twins in so many ways," he thought as he saw David's abdomen muscles constrict at the same time Mike's usually did. He pushed his third finger into David's ass and welcomed the fiery hot surge of seeds that erupted from the massive cock in his mouth.

Becky knew as soon as David came and she felt her climax pour from her. She felt the folds of her pussy clench her fingers tight, refusing to let go as if they could lock her inside. She toyed with the top of her sex before gliding her fingers into her mouth and washing away the juice. David would wash her later, she had not doubt of that.

Mike erupted his seed as he watched Adam's mouth fill with juice. He saw drops of come highlighted by the light of the phone make them look like reflected beads of pearls running down Adam's lips. Mike promised to suck away those drops one day, if his brother would let him. Adam lapped at the softening cock and then the balls. He eased his fingers from the freshly fucked ass and kissed the inner thighs of his lover twin. David flexed his groin muscles and his ass as he came down silently from his climax. He gave up the phone willingly as his hands, one still under the table, the other on top, clenched in fists. Mary sat in the crowd proud of her son for his fine performance and when Becky came back to sit with her, she admonished her for missing the show, but was so happy that she kissed the girl on the lips and then found herself wondering about the aroma and taste of her daughter-in-law to be.

After the curtain was pulled and Adam crawled out from under the table he looked at "Queen Elizabeth" and tipped his imaginary hat to "her". "Mighty fine display there, Queenie," he said.

David blushed and shook his head, but said nothing. The final acts of the play were concluded without anymore debauchery and when Adam volunteered to check on Mike in the morning Mary welcomed him. She too suspected Mike had a lover, but she wasn't sure who it was. It wasn't till she got out to her van that she realized that Adam had known Mike was sick. She looked to David and asked him if he'd let the cat out of the bag. Becky laughed and held her sides as the image of David's face filled her senses. David's jaw had dropped, but he muttered a "no" and then climbed into the back of the van. The skirt and blouse he wore this time was one that Elizabeth had gone to visit a lover in and he'd opted to just keep it on while they made the way home.

Once there he headed to his brother's room and tossed his stage make-up and wigs to the side of the bed. "Did you enjoy your movie?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did. Did you?"

"Yeah, I did."

David walked over to Mike's dresser and pulled open the top drawer.

"What are you looking for?" Mike asked.

"Royal blue," David said. "Ahh ha!" he exclaimed. He pulled out what he wanted and spun around. "Becky likes the color blue."

Mike chuckled as he watched his brother head out the door with a pair of blue thongs and a set of fishnet stockings. "Anytime bro... I mean that."

David stopped and scanned his brother. "Yeah. . .I think I'll take you up on that sometime. You have quite the collection." He nodded to the dresser drawer. "Maybe we'll model in them." He winked and shut the door and headed back to his room, to see if Becky was as good as undressing him as she had been at dressing him.

12