All Comments on 'Queen of Pain'

by Fusionnée

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
impressiveimpressiveover 16 years ago
Great story!

Engaging and well written. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
that was freaking fabulous!!!

geez you two!! hide the best story for last why dontcha!! *wink*

i was hooked right from the start and i couldnt stop reading until ive read all of it. i've gotta read it again.

some scary shit in there but also very sexy stuff. i love it and i love how you two write together.

i was a carnival 2 and i want a queen of pain 2. love the twists and love the wickedness.

you two are the ultimate writing partnership.

inlovewithyourghostinlovewithyourghostover 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!

"I choose to give you pleasure and I choose not to take away your pain." <-- My favorite line. It is well worth the investment of time that it takes to read the whole story. As Fem said, I was hooked from the start. The story is so vivid and the imagery so easy to conjure that I felt pulled right along with the flow of the story. Great job! Loved it!!

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Amazing...

You had me gripped from start to finish. I loved it. Thanks for the read!

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79over 16 years ago
Blockbusting

I got sucked into the darkness after the first paragraph. It's the kind of story you can read again and again, and keep noticing new things. I didn't so much read it as live through it, and two days later it still haunts me. Without doubt the best thing I've ever read on Lit, and quite possibly the best thing I've ever read full-stop. I had no idea you two could come up with such a thumping good plot, and I'm absolutely in awe.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Delicious

I felt like I was watching a most enthralling motion picture. So vivid! Thanks for writing this spellbinding tale.

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonover 16 years ago
Redefining myths, creating your own

I am amazed at how well you take a ancient idea and breathe new life into it, mostly by leaving me breathless.

feeeriekfeeeriekover 16 years ago
awed

so much beauty even with the sadness

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 16 years ago
Spellbinding

I was drawn in and held 'til the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

You two are amazing. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't stop. I absolutely love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing story

A wonderful blend of old and new. Enjoyable to the last.

Maharat

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 16 years ago

A stunning, vivid tale with characters that are impossible to forget.

eyecandyrayceeyecandyrayceover 16 years ago
Captivating

A truly captivating and imaginative story. I have found a new author to add to my favorites :)

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
One of my favorites

I can't think of anything to say that someone else hasn't already said better.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
A literary tour de force

Rich in imagery and eloquent in dialogue. You two have topped last years entry "Carnival'; no small feat in itself. You are an awesome writing team.

FallenfromgraceFallenfromgraceover 16 years ago
As usual

A captivating story <3

RecidivaRecidivaover 16 years ago
Thank you

Perfect for the season. Reminds me of the beauty and exquisite distortion of magical bells played underwater at midnight. If such a thing existed. Now for me it does.

bluebellbluebellover 16 years ago
Truth

I have no words. Yours were matchless.

kbatekbateover 16 years ago
Yeah, it's good.

But best thing ever on Lit?

I don't bleeding think so. George wipes this out for horror and hideous.

:emoticon:

A great story Fusionnee. Again, it is a pleasure to work with two people who meld into such a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The winner

When it's time to announce the winning story this will be it. You two are the perfect couple.

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyover 16 years ago
Highly imaginative.

Highly imaginative, evocative, and did I detect just a wisp of whimsy in there somewhere? For all that the emotions and states depicted appear to draw on personal sources which add a poignant subtext.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Haunting and brilliant

One of those stories that'll stay with you for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its great but..

it is wonderfully written, but where is the sex? Dont get me wrong it was engaging, but sexless too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
intresting

Good writting. It reminded me of something from CLive Barker they early years. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent penmanship!

Wonderful contribution to the Halloween contest. This story is written as if the authors are already published. It has been well crafted. the language usage and writing style is unique and refreshing.

goddesskneels2Himgoddesskneels2Himover 14 years ago
all i can say is ...

... WOW! an amazing story that could easily be turned into a novel, and become a best-seller, at that! i want an autographed copy when you make it big!

InvisableAuthorInvisableAuthorabout 14 years ago
Oh my...

Unexpected... May the Gods bless the random pick button. It's incredible! One of my Favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous