Queen of the Plantation: MIL Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,952 Followers

"I think you were." Char rebutted, moving Rory to one side so she could squeeze her full breast with her free hand.

"No, Ma'am, I wasn't." Abby protested, falling immediately into the submissive roll she played in the two women's relationship.

"I don't believe you my naughty little Mommy-in Law."

Charlotte summoned one of the slaves to take Rory to bed. Once her son was gone, Charlotte pulled the loose bodice of her house dress down exposing one of her braless breasts. The nipple was hard as she teased it with her finger.

Abby gazed longingly at the object of her desire, wanting to suck it so badly.

"You don't want to come suck this hard nipple and make your Mistress daughter-in-law feel good?" Char tempted the horny mature woman.

"Yesssssssss, Yes I do Ma'am." She beseeched

"OK, come here then." Char enticed her.

Abigail moved toward her but before she was close enough to bend over and suck the stiff bullet of flesh Charlotte stopped her, and scolded her for lying about staring at her breast. Then, as a punishment, she ordered her to lick the bottoms of her dirty house slippers. Abby complied without thinking. The whole time regretting how far she had fallen to her daughter-in-law in such a short time. Stooping, she licked her slippers just for a chance to worship the spectacular body of said daughter-in-law. Oh what would her son or husband, the two men she had dominated for so long, think of her if could they see her now?

****

It all started on her last visit. Just after Abigail had helped Charlotte cuck her son. She and Char had been discussing Perkins and his sexual prowess. The talk had gotten pretty raunchy, and it was not long before the two women were quite horny. Charlotte, being the dominant women she was, soon had Abigail between her legs eating her pussy like no one's business, even though Abigail had considered herself to be quite the dominant woman too. However, Charlotte had figured out that it was only the Hale men that Abigail truly could dominate. Deep down, Abigail was not really dominant at all. Char was quite surprised how easy it was to manipulate her sexy, mature mother-in-law. After that, Charlotte took control of the situation, and before Abigail left for home several weeks later, Char had her eating out of her hand. She and Abigail had coupled every chance they could during that last visit, and as things progressed, it was Abigail who was begging for more and doing as Charlotte demanded, just to get any morsel that her Daughter-in-law stingily doled out.

From the moment she arrived on this trip, Abby had been obsessed with being together and serving Charlotte. However, Char and her sadistic streak, had denied her over and over, telling her she would have to wait for the baby to be born, and for the doctor to tell her it was ok to resume having intercourse. There was no medical reason the two couldn't play before that happened, or even right after the baby was born, just an excuse by Char to make Abigail wait. By the time that Abigail had stooped to lick Char's slippers, Abby was crawling up the walls with lust. Char had allowed Abigail to have sex with Perkins before, but that was for Charles' sake. That had been several weeks ago, and after that, Charlotte had forbidden Abigail to do it again. Dutifully, Abigail had obeyed. It was driving her crazy, but she did as the "Queen of the Plantation" demanded. If Charles had known about this, he would have never believed his mother would do such things with women, let alone be dominated by one, especially his wife.

A few days after the slipper licking incident, Char had finally relented, and Abigail was due to visit her boudoir this afternoon as Charles went to town to check on his store. What Abby didn't know, was Charlotte had a surprise planned, a Big Black Cock surprise

When Abigail arrived in her daughter-in-law's room, Charlotte was lounging on her bed in only her sexy undergarments. Immediately Abigail became aroused.

"Close the door." Char commanded.

Abigail complied. Turning around, she began to approach Charlotte.

"Strip."

Abigail hastily removed her clothes.

"Look at you, droopy fat tits, mommy hips, and that tummy roll. Why should I even let such an old hag like you touch me?" Charlotte spat her words at Abby.

This was new, Charlotte had not been so degrading in the past when they played. Abigail didn't know what to think. She paused a moment, looking down upon her body. There really was no reason for her to be embarrassed of her body. Abigail had quite a nice body for a woman her age. Sure, gravity and the years had had its effect on her. Her breasts didn't stand up like they used to, her tummy had a little extra, and her ass was much rounder than in her youth, but that was to be expected she thought to herself. Abby stood naked, suddenly ashamed of her body. Charlotte had developed quite a nasty streak since cucking her husband and had realized that humiliation was a good way to assert her power over her husband, so she decided to see if Abby would respond like her son. Abigail was no different than her son, and it worked like a charm. Char stood up and pulled her bra off, exposing her magnificent breasts. She squeezed her firm round breasts and teased the nipples.

"These are nice breasts, not like those saggy things you're dragging around. No, these are fantastic breast, don't you agree mommy-in-law?" Char teased.

"Yes." Replied Abby

"Yes what?!" Charlotte snapped.

"Yes Miss Charlotte." Abigail replied, knowing how Charlotte wanted to be addressed. It was the same way she demanded the slave address her.

Chuckling, Charlotte dropped her underwear, leaving her in only a very sexy corset that held in her still recovering new mom tummy. Turning around she bent over the bed and spread her legs a bit exposing her pussy and asshole.

"You want to worship this perfect ass my little mommy-in-law bitch?"

Abby nodded silently.

"Speak bitch!!" Charlotte screeched.

"Yes please, Miss Charlotte." Abby replied meekly.

"Crawl!" Charlotte spat.

Again, Abigail complied, melting to the ground. Stopping as her hands and knees rested on the ground, she made a couple shuffles toward Char, before Charlotte commanded that she crawl on her elbows and knees. This caused Abby's breasts to drop far enough that her nipples were now dragging across the rug that adorned the bedroom floor.

"Look at those udders..." Charlotte spat. "...dragging on the ground like a pregnant cow."

The nipple stimulation, the sight of Charlotte's sexy body, along with Char's domination had Abby's pussy juices dribbling down the insides of her thighs as she made her way to Charlotte.

When she reached Charlotte, Abby rose up and promptly began smother Char's ass cheeks with incessant kisses. Then Charlotte reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart,

"Lick!"

Abby dove between her legs and began licking Charlotte's juicy pussy. Instantly, Char grabbed a handful of Abby's hair, yanking her away from wet hole. Spinning around, she slapped Abby hard across the face.

"Did I say you could lick my pussy?" Charlotte snapped.

Recoiling, Abby shrieked before starting to cry, "No Miss Charlotte." She sniffled.

"That! is a privilege which my dirty little mommy-in-law has not earned. Now, lick my asshole like a good little bitch." Char commanded, letting go of Abby's hair and returning to her previous position, only this time she didn't spread her cheeks and when Abby tried to do it with her hands, Charlotte slapped one of them and told her "No Hands". This forced Abby to burrow between her smooth firm ass cheeks with her nose while trying to lather Char's asshole with her tongue. This made it difficult to breathe, but Charlotte cared not one bit.

"Mmmmmm, yes my little mommy bitch, lick me good." Char teased.

She made Abby lick her ass for quite a time before she finally flipped over and allowed her access to her perfect, sweet pussy. Abby gleefully licked and sucked and devoured Charlotte's pussy to more than one orgasm. When she was satisfied, Char pushed her away and recovered as Abby sunk back to the ground savoring the taste of the juices that covered her face.

When Char had recovered, she invited Abby up on the bed. She kissed her passionately, tasting her own juices as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Charlotte' hand began to explore Abby's body. She molested her breast, fiddled her clit and penetrated her pussy with her fingers. Soon she had Abigail extremely aroused. Her pussy was leaking all over her legs and running onto the bed.

"I have a little surprise for my little mommy-in-law, well actually it's a big surprise. Would you like to have it?" Charlotte asked.

Abby was so aroused; she would have agreed to just about anything.

"There is just one thing you must do to get it. Do you trust me? Will you do as I ask?"

"Yes!" Abby gasped.

"Yes what?" Charlotte demanded.

"Yes, I trust you Miss Charlotte." Abby replied demurely

She never should have. Abigail didn't know the sadistic streak that ran deeply within Charlotte.

"Alright then." Charlotte said excitedly.

First Charlotte blindfolded Abigail, then bending her over the side of the bed she proceeded to tie her wrists with a soft rope to the two posts on the other side of her bed from Abby. Then, with that same kind of rope, she tied her ankles to the legs of the bed on the same side where Abby stood. This left Abby fully bent over and her ass and pussy completely exposed. The whole time this was happening, Abby's anxiety and arousal were rising. Char proceeded to leave her like this for a time as well. This only aided in heightening these conditions. Char seemed to be shuffling around the room arranging things. Abby didn't know what to think of all the activity, but she didn't say a word, she just awaited Char's attention. Then Abby heard the door open and close. She began to panic. She couldn't let anyone see her like this.

"Miss Charlotte?" she whined.

Did she leave, or did someone come in. There was nothing but silence. She calmed a bit figuring she was alone. A few minutes later the door opened, and Abby heard someone enter. The door closed again. Then she thought she heard more than one pair of footsteps. She panicked again.

"Miss Charlotte, is that you? Is there someone with you?" Abby asked. She was in total fear of being seen like this.

Charlotte sat on the bed next to Abby's side. Stroking her hair, Charlotte tried to soothe her, "Yes it's just me." Hesitating a moment before she continued, "And your surprise."

"But, but," Abby struggled to find words.

Char stroked her hair a bit more, then ran her hand down Abby's back, continuing down the crack of her ass, before sliding a couple fingers between the lips of her fevered pussy. Charlotte spoke in a calming voice, "Come now my little naughty mommy-in-law, I thought you trusted me."

"I, I, I do." Abby retorted, not wanting to upset Charlotte, and possibly keeping Abby from being allowed to enjoy Char's company in the future. "But, I can't, I can't have anyone seeing me like this, like this with you."

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head about that. Your surprise has been sworn to secrecy. Now just relax and let Miss Charlotte take care of you." She was now rhythmically probing Abby's steamy cunt, and Abby was quickly losing all resistance.

Once Char had Abigail moaning and panting with lust she pulled her fingers from her hole, "Now relax and enjoy your surprise my little cunt licker."

Charlotte pointed Abraham behind Abby and nodded. Abraham lined up his fully erect cock with Abby's gushing hole and slowly, but forcefully slid it into Abby, causing her to grunt and moan with a combination of pleasure and pain as her pussy was stretched as it had never been before. When Abigail was completely impaled with his monster cock, Abraham left it there, not moving. Char leaned over and whispered into Abby's ear.

"Isn't it magnificent Abigail, the way if fills you and stretches you?"

"Yes." Groaned Abby. She had no idea whose cock was in her. It couldn't be Perkins' cock. It was good sized, but it didn't stretch her like this. Who was Miss Charlotte letting fuck her?

Charlotte instructed Abraham to pull all the way out. Abigail whimpered as it popped out of her.

"You want to feel it again?" Charlotte asked.

"Yessssssssss." Was all Abby could muster. The emptiness after being so full was chilling. She wanted to be full again.

Abraham filled her with his pole once more. Abby threw her head back and squealed, "Oh my Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddd!"

He pulled it out.

"You want to feel it again?" Char whispered.

"Yes, please yessssssss!" Abby begged.

Abraham drove it in a bit harder this time and pulled it back out,

"Nooooooooo!" Abby pleaded. "Don't pull out, put it back in, pleeeeeeeeease." She had no idea who was fucking her, but she had fucked men other than her husband, and her husband knew. She didn't care at the moment who it was, she just wanted him to continue. She didn't think she cared, but then she never expected it was a slave.

Abraham drove it back in and this time he began a smooth but forceful rhythm as he fucked the mature white woman. He fucked her hard and fucked her long, as Abby just moaned and asked for more. This went on until Abby began to feel the building of her first orgasm in quite a while.

"More, more, more." She cried. "I'm going to come!"

A few moments later, as Abraham relentlessly pounded her pussy, Abby screamed with pleasure announcing her climax. Charlotte hadn't moved from the bed, and as Abby's wave of ecstasy crashed through her body, Charlotte pulled the blindfold from Abigail's eyes. Abby's eyes focused and she found herself staring into a full-length standing mirror that Charlotte had moved in front of her. Her orgasm was consuming her, and it took a moment, but eventually she notice the black man behind her. His hands were holding her hips and he roughly fucking her as he grunted with pleasure.

"NO!" Abby shouted, realizing this was a black man that was fucking her. However, her orgasm was still running through her and as much as she knew this was soooooooo wrong, the feel of this man's magnificent cock filling her pussy was too great to resist. Besides, being tied as she was, she was in no position to fight it anyways. She just buried her face in the bed linens and thrust herself back onto that cock in rhythm with Abraham's thrusts.

"Isn't it complete bliss my little mommy slut? Don't you just want it to never stop?" Charlotte again whispered into Abigail's ear.

"Yes, yes, yesssssssssss!!!!!" Abby wailed, "More, More, More, Give me mooooooooooorrrrrreeee!"

Still whispering, Char said, "Charles loves to watch Abraham pleasure me." He loves it sooo much. He wanks his little pecker furiously, every time he sees it. Should we let your son see this dirty nigger soil his mother too?"

"No, please Miss Charlotte, noooooo." She begged.

"But even you said he loved watching his uncle fuck you oh so many years ago, what's the difference, even if it's the same nigger that fucks his wife to oblivion?" Char uttered in her still hushed voice.

"No, Miss Charlotte, pleeeeease, noooooo. It's too much, we can't let him see me like this." She begged.

"We'll talk about it later." Charlotte told her as she got up and instructed Abraham to finish.

"Fill her cunt with your nigger seed." Charlotte commanded Abraham. This would be just another way to dominate and degrade Abby. She figured she was probably too old to have a child anyway.

"NO, please no Miss Charlotte don't let him do that, pleeeeeease."

However, it was too late. Abraham grunted like an animal and a torrent of cum filled Abby's pussy. It filled her insides like nothing had ever before, and Abby found that it was very erotic. When he was finally done, Abraham pulled out and Charlotte dismissed him. His cum flooded from Abby's used up hole and she cried tears of pleasure and shame. Silently Charlotte untied her submissive Mother-in-law, helped her up on to the bed and let her nap to recover from the best fucking she had ever experienced.

Sometime later, Abby woke from her nap, Charlotte ordered Harriet to prepare a bath for Abby, bathe her and help her dress for the evening. Abby relished the pampering, but the whole time Harriet was washing her, she was riddled with shame. This shame would slowly fade over the next days. The memories of the amazing fuck Abraham gave her flooded her brain and aroused her womanhood, causing a constant state of desire for the big house slave that nothing could quell. Charlotte would use this lust to turn Abby into a bigger, black cock slut than even she was.

****

Abby's visit to be around for the birth of her first grandchild and help with transition to motherhood for Charlotte was originally supposed to be about a month, but the baby was a few weeks late, and then the "transition to motherhood" for Charlotte became a "transition to BBC sluthood" for Abigail. A month became two and then three.

William, her husband was becoming curious as to what was keeping her at Cottonwood so long. The letters they had sent each other found Abby being very vague, just saying that Charlotte was still in need of her help. The Hale farm, even as small as it was, was becoming too much work for William on his own. He, with the help of his farm hands could handle the field work, but the household duties were not being taken care of as they should. Finally, William decided he would travel south to Cottonwood and see what was so difficult for Charlotte. He would be able to meet his grandson and get his wife to come home. She couldn't deny his request if he came there in person, could she?

The day William arrived unannounced was a day that had started with Abigail on her knees servicing Edward, one of the house slaves until he blew a big thick load of cum down her throat, before waking up her Mistress, Charlotte, with her tongue between her legs. Abby was the talk of the slave quarters. The field slaves heard many stories of Massa Charles mom, the old white slut, being a total whore to all the male domestics, and even a couple of the females. The field slaves were jealous and wished they could experience the same pleasures, but they all knew, that was really not an option, as Miss Abigail never ventured too far away from the house.

Charlotte was quite miffed with the crass northerner arriving at her home without advanced notice. The nerve of him to have such manners. She of course didn't let on that she had such feelings, and greeted him with love and affection, as anyone in the south would do for family. However, in the back of her mind, she would find a way to make him pay for being so rude and fucking up the flow of her control of the house.

Abigail was not particularly happy to see her husband either. His presence would mean the end of her ability to satisfy her hunger for black cock as she wanted, and most likely meant he would not go home without her. What was a black cock slut to do?

*****

Before William had arrived, all this sexual activity between his wife and his mother, and of course all the domestic slaves, was going on in the house, right under Charles nose, and he was completely oblivious to it. Why was he so blind to it? He had his own obsession. Ever since he got to fuck Harriet, he wanted nothing more than to get his little penis back inside her young black pussy. Harriet only added to this obsession with her relentless teasing. She would get Charles all wound up by flashing him her young firm breasts, or her perfect round ass, but even when he would beg, she would deny him. Charles was conflicted, the denials were very arousing, but he would get so frustrated. One time, he finally just grabbed Harriet and told her he was going to fuck her, only to have Harriet threaten to tell Charlotte. He wanted her very badly but Harriet and Charles, as well as everyone on the plantation, knew Charlotte was the one in charge. His fear of Char's retribution would cause him to back down once again. Meanwhile, Charles was having to watch his wife take Abraham's black cock over and over. Charlotte had suddenly begun to deny him any access to her pussy as well, and she seemed to be helping him come less often than before. It was very confusing, as well as completely frustrating.

goamz86
goamz86
1,952 Followers