Queen of the Plantation: MIL Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Charles was also unaware of was that Char was drunk on the power she was wielding over him and his mother. The manipulation of them both was like a drug to her, and she couldn't get enough of the high. See, Charlotte was behind all the teasing Harriet was piling on Charles. Char had seen the way Charles snuck peek after peek of the young attractive "nigger slut". Then, once, she had inadvertently come across Charles begging Harriet to let him fuck her, and Char had instantly formed a plan to use the house slave to manipulate her husband even more. That day, after Harriet had fought off Charles advances, Charlotte called Harriet to her room. Charlotte had confronted her about it and Harriet had begged for mercy stating she had done nothing to entice his actions. She said ever since the night Charlotte had let him fuck her, he had been relentlessly pursuing her.

"You are a liar, you little slut." Charlotte had refuted her. "I watched you tease him and make him beg. I should call Mr. Perkins in here to give you the lashing you deserve."

"No, please, Miss Charlotte, please not that." Harriet begged on her knees as tears streamed down her face. The slaves had seen or heard tales of Perkins punishments behind the woodshed, out of the sight of Massa Charles. The punishments of female slaves were usually accompanied by a brutish fucking, bent over the wood pile by the sweating and unattractive white slave handler. Harriet wanted none of that.

"Quit your sniveling, I'm not going to call him. I called you up here because you are going to help he torment my husband." Char told her.

Harriet thanked Char profusely and pledged to do whatever she wanted her to do. So, for the last few weeks Harriet had been doing just that, keeping Charles on edge. Once she even teased him to the point of tears, as she threatened to tell the Mrs. before walking away leaving him in a puddle on the floor. Harriet had been giving Miss Charlotte updates and now Charlotte was ready to have the ultimate fun with her desperate, little dicked hubby. She told Harriet the plan and Harriet put it into action.

The next day Char made sure that Charles and Harriet would be alone in the dining area after breakfast. Harriet secretly made plans with Charles to finally let him have her. She would meet him in his study that night after Miss Charlotte had fallen asleep. Charles was suspicious of the sudden change. He asked her if this was just another one of her teases. To make sure he believed her, she pulled out her breast and told him he could have a little taste of what was to come that night. Charles didn't hesitate one second, and all rational thought left his brain when he began to zealously suck on her nipple, insuring he would meet her as she had planned. The hard thick black nub felt unbelievable in his mouth. He would never had let it go if Harriet hadn't forcefully pulled it from his mouth before offering the finger she had just pulled form her moist pussy. Charles sucked the sweet juices of her pussy from her finger as well.

"That's just a small taste of what's to come tonight Massa Charles." She told him before dismissing herself to clean up the dishes from Breakfast.

That night Charles lay in bed waiting for his bride to fall asleep. He waited, at least 15 minutes after her breathing had become what he felt was rhythmic, before slipping out of bed and down to his study. On the way down, he found it ironic that he would be cheating on his wife in the same room where she had cuckolded him so many times before. What he didn't know was Char had purposely chosen that room, so she could slip into his spot in the closet and watch before executing her plan to its fullest. She was sitting right there, in his spot, when Harrier put into action the first part of Charlotte's plan, to seduce and humiliate her husband before springing yet another surprise on him.

Charles entered his study and found Harriet lying on his couch with a blanket covering what he assumed was her naked body. He rushed to her before she halted him and demanded he get naked as well. Charles hurriedly disrobed and again moved toward Harriet. She halted his advance once more, stood up in front of him, and dropped the blanket to the floor. Charles was already rock hard, and Harriet began to follow Miss Charlotte's instructions. The plan was to arouse him to the point that any feeling of Harriet's pussy on his little white penis would cause and eruption of his balls before he could fully enjoy the feeling her pussy would supply, thus causing him to spill his seed deep inside her.

"You may suck on my titties Massa Charles." Harriet told him.

Charles bend to do as she allowed, but Harriet backed up slowly making him follow her until she was lying on the couch again and he was kneeling beside her on the floor. She finally relented and Charles began worshipping her breasts. As he did, Harriet began stroking his rock-hard shaft.

"Oh, Massa Charles it's so big and hard." Harriet told him in a mocking voice, just as Char had instructed. Charlotte knew Charles knew he didn't have a big cock, so he would know he was being mocked and humiliated, arousing him more.

Charles moaned into Harriet's breast, the humiliation raising his excitement. Obviously, Harriet had had black cock and he knew that was much bigger than his. He was getting so aroused that his hips began to hump at Harriet's hand. Before long she stopped stroking and just let Charles fuck her stationary hand as she held it still and loosely around his prick.

"Are you going to fuck me with your big, hard, white cock Massa Charles?" Harriet teased again.

Charles humped faster and moaned deeper. He was so turned on he almost came in her hand. He stopped abruptly, pulling his penis from her hand to quell his approaching orgasm, and began kissing down her body. He wanted to taste her sweet black pussy like he had on her finger earlier. As he got near, Harriet told him no.

"Massa Charles, just like last time, you only get to eat my pussy after you fill it with your love juice." She told him.

Charles whimpered his disapproval.

Harriet sat up and spread her legs. She began fingering herself and teasing her clit. Charles watched in awe and extreme lust. His cock was bouncing with every beat of his heart.

"Are you ready to fill my nigger hole with your love juice Massa?"

Harriet used that word because Charlotte knew Charles hated it and had instructed her to use it. Charles did hate that word, but just nodded silently.

"Will you clean it up after you fill it up?"

Charles nodded a little more vigorously.

Charlotte looked on through the peep hole with childish excitement. Harriet was following her script to a "T" and she knew Charles would be ready to pop already. He would never last more than 10 seconds inside that slave whore's pussy. She had to stifle a giggle exited the closet.

"Ok, my Lord of the manner, bring that big hard white cock over here and show my nigger pussy whose boss." Harriet told him, having to stifle a giggle herself as she said it.

Charles leapt forward and unceremoniously drove his raging boner inside the young black pussy, groaning out with supreme pleasure. He stopped immediately as his balls hit her ass. He felt those balls boiling already. He wanted to stop a moment and try to calm his sperm holders, but Harriet would have none of that.

Whispering in his ear and completely changing her approach, Harriet said, "Is it in Massa? Is that teeny weeny wittle white pee pee in my young nigger pussy? I'm not sure I can actually feel it."

Oh the humiliation. It was too much, and Charles couldn't hold it another second. His body began to shake and he tried to pull out to stop it, but Harriet dug her heels into his ass and held him tight against her sex. Charles growled like an angry bear and began blasting cum deep inside Harriet's pussy.

"Mmmmm, That's it Massa Charles. Fill your slave's baby maker full of your juices."

Charles cock pulsed over and over until he had emptied the entire contents of his balls into Harriet's womb. When his body had finally quit convulsing Harriet again whispered into Charles ear.

"Now you can eat my pussy, Massa. Now that you have made it dirty with your juices, you can go down there and clean it out. You would love that wouldn't you Massa Charles?" Harriet would never had gone this far if Charlotte hadn't coached her on how to push all of Charles submissive buttons.

Speaking of Charlotte, she was looking on from the door now. She had moved there in the middle of all this just waiting for the right time to implement the rest of her plan. She watched as Charles nodded to Harriet's question, and began slowly kissing down her body, passed her breasts, across her stomach and right into her cum filled snatch. Char watched as He licked and sucked and swallowed his own cum for a while before Charlotte finally slammed the door to his study wide open, making a terrible racket and causing Charles to sit upright on his knees in complete shock.

"What the damn hell is going on here Charles?" Charlotte demanded to know.

Before Charles could get a word out, Charlotte stormed toward him in a mock rage, screaming at him the whole time.

'I let you fuck this little nigger slut once, as a gift, and now you think you can do it whenever you want? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

She was standing over him now as he knelt at her feet. As he began to try and speak, she slapped him hard across the face with a full swing backhanded slap, knocking him to the ground. Charles cowered on the floor. Char reached down and as if she were his mother, she grabbed hold of his earlobe and yanked him to his feet. She then yanked down making him bend at the waste and drug him, stumbling out of the room telling Harriet she would deal with her later, to keep up the ruse she was pulling on Charles.

As she dragged him down the hall, and then up the stairs toward their room, she berated him for his unfaithfulness and inconsideration of her feelings. He apologized over and over to no avail. Charlotte's anger never let up.

"You're just a nigger lover, like your slut of a mother." She spat, as she stood him up. It was quite hypocritical that she would say this, as she was quite the lover of black sex too, but Charles was not going to bring that up at this moment. Besides, he was confused as to why she said it at all. What was she insinuating about his mother? They had now reached the top of the stairs. She looked him square in the face

"That's right, your mother is a nigger loving slut."

Charles looked at her quite confused.

"You don't believe me?" She asked.

Charles just stared at her.

"Go ahead, see for yourself." She told him, pointing at the closed bedroom door where his mother had been sleeping her entire stay at Cottonwood.

Charles moved slowly toward the door. Now that he wasn't fearing his wife's wrath, he could hear movement and muffled noises through the door as he approached it. He quietly opened the door. There, bent over the bed was Abby, tied just as she had been the first time Charlotte had blacked her mother-in-law. Abby had some sort of gag in her mouth, which was necessary to keep her from waking up the entire plantation with her primal screams, and she was screaming into that gag and writhing in pleasure as Issac, another domestic slave like Abraham and Edward, pounded her needy pussy with reckless abandon. Charles could tell that his mother was thoroughly enjoying herself. She didn't even notice the door being opened, even though she was facing it. He watched for a moment and suddenly all the memories of watching his mother and his uncle cuckold his father raced back. Likewise, another déjà vu moment hit him as he felt similar feelings of arousal like when he watched his wife take Abraham's poundings. The arousal sprung up inside him and his penis began to rapidly fill with blood, and all rational thought again, drifted from his mind. The protective side of him that should have wanted to make Issac stop defiling his mother, and the contempt he should have felt toward his mother for enjoying such a thing, were nowhere to be found. Instead, all he felt was the overwhelming urge to stroke his now throbbing penis. However, there was no need for him to do such a thing, as he suddenly felt the more delicate petite hand of his wife begin to do it as she snuck up behind him. She slowly stroked his rigid member with one hand, and with her other hand, she teased one of his nipples.

"Look at her my love. See how much she loves that long thick nigger cock deep inside her?" Char whispered in her ear.

Charles slowly nodded, his breathing becoming shallow as his arousal rose.

Abby was so enthralled with her own pleasure that she still hadn't even notice the two intruders witnessing her defilement. That would soon change, as Charlotte would stop whispering in Charles' ear, and speak in a more commanding voice that all in the room could hear.

"She loves it! She loves nigger cock, don't you my little mommy whore?" Charlotte said.

Abby heard her and her attention was directed toward the door. When she noticed her son standing there, her eyes became as big as saucers. She stiffened from the surprise and tried to wiggle away from the black cock assault, only to realize she had been bound to the bed. It all made sense now. Earlier, Issac had suggested he tie her to the bed. He was of course acting on orders from Char, but Abigail just thought he was being naughty, and it made her remember the first time she had been fucked by Abraham and it made her tingle inside. So, she had readily accepted his proposal. However, now that her son was watching her take a slave's cock and enjoying it, she began to cry with embarrassment. Tears began to run down her face, and she tried to speak, but the gag wouldn't allow that.

Charles instantly felt pity for his mom when he saw her tears, and he spoke to her with sympathy, "Mother no, please don't cry, it will be arghghgh."

His plea to his mother was suddenly cut off as his mouth was filled with a cloth gag of his own. Charlotte stuffed the silky material deep in his mouth, stopping him from continuing.

"Now you both have my dirty panties in your mouths." Char told them.

She had stuffed Abby's mouth with her panties before going downstairs earlier to watch her husband fall into her trap. Abigail loved the taste of her Mistress' pussy, plus she knew the panties in her mouth would make it easier to quiet the inevitable screams that always accompanied her blackings. So, she didn't give any resistance. Now Char had stuffed the panties she was just wearing into Charles' mouth as well and neither son nor Mother could say anything; just look at each other as Charlotte took complete control of the situation.

"Oh, baby..," Char spoke to Charles in a mocking motherly voice. "..don't feel bad for mommy, she is just embarrassed for being such a nigger cock loving whore for your wife." Charlotte was still slowly stroking his turgid cock. "Aren't you, mommy slut?"

Abby nodded her head, but Issac had switched to slow, deep, probing strokes of her wanton pussy, and as she answered the question, he bottomed out in her cunt causing her to mewl with pleasure. This only emphasized what Charlotte was saying about her.

"See Charles, mommy can't get enough of that big fat nigger cock. And you can't stop watching it, just like when you were a young man and watched her take Uncle Liam's cock while your daddy sat and watch." Char teased her husband.

Charles turned and looked at his wife.

"Oh yeah, mommy told me all about that, how that was the reason you would be so willing to be my cuckold, just like daddy." She was still stroking him, keeping him on edge. Keeping his brain in complete euphoria.

Charles could do nothing but watch in complete ecstasy.

"You want to see mommy come, Charles? You want to see what mommy looks like when nigger cock fills her mature white cunt with its fertile seed?"

Charles nodded like a zombie, not having any proper brain thought.

"Show him Issac! Make that whore come on your nigger cock and fill her pussy with your sperm." Charlotte commanded.

That was it. That was all the house slave needed to hear. He grabbed a handful of Abby's hair and began pummeling her sweltering, needy pussy. He didn't care who she was, or that she was a white woman. She was just a hole, and he wanted his nut. It took him several minutes to achieve climax, but that was long enough for Abigail to have two more orgasms of her own, in addition to the two she had already experienced before Charles and Charlotte had shown up. She screamed through the gag and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body convulsed like nothing Charles had ever seen, and the whole time Charlotte spoke to her husband and kept him on the razor's edge of orgasm.

"Watch Charles, here it comes. Mommy is going to come. There it is! Look how much she loves it. Oh, wait, he's not done, and neither is your whore mommy. Look at her, she's thrusting back at his cock for more. Oh, there's another one. Your whore mommy is coming again."

Then came the primal grunt from Issac. He thrust several times, deep inside Abigail, groaning each time as his balls emptied inside Abby.

Charlotte saw it approaching and finally as his first grunt happened, she rapidly stroked Charles to orgasm as well. It was an all-consuming orgasm and after he had spilled his baby makers all over the floor of his mother's room, Charles collapsed on the floor in complete exhaustion. Curled up in an almost fetal position, Charles watched as his wife pulled the panties from his mouth, wiped off the few drops of his cum that were on her hand, and dropped them on his face before exiting the room with one last comment.

"You can sleep with your nigger whore of a mother tonight, you deserve each other." She spat.

After Charles recovered, he rose from the floor, untied his weary mother and helped her into bed and under the covers. She tried to explain herself, but Charles hushed her. Even though they were both still naked, he spooned his humiliated mother and they both fell asleep in moments, resting until late into the next morning.

Charlotte strutted down the hall thoroughly impressed with herself. The smile on her face only confirmed that she truly was the Queen of the Plantation, and that meant she was the one in charge, because there definitely was no King.

In the next chapter, William's visit and his BBC Cuckolding and much more.....If there is interest.