Queenie and Miranda Pt. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she sat on the edge of the bed, her legs spread slightly and Steve carefully eased himself inside her "now take it easy," Miranda ordered as his penis gradually sank from sight disappearing within her, "Not too quick." she cautioned.

"Shut up." he insisted "Stop nagging, I'm paying all right." the bed springs settled into a regular creaking rhythm.

"Mmm, nice," Miranda whispered, "Make love to me, make me cum and I'll waive the fee."

"Waive the fee, what kind of talk is that for a prostitute," he asked rhetorically.

"I'm not prostitute, if you make me cum then no fee." Miranda agreed but his best attempts failed, no shuddering climax, no exploding fireworks in her brain, just a nice warm feeling of closeness, as he shot his second load of the evening, but this time into her.

She held him as his manhood shrank gradually. "I didn't cum." Miranda admitted, "do you want a coffee or anything?"

"I don't get you!" Steve admitted, "Coffee, after that, you just offer to get Coffee." he said as he climbed from the bed inspected his manhood and sat down on the bed again.

"Tea then." Miranda suggested.

"For heavens sake," he replied, "didn't that mean anything to you?"

"Well, I didn't cum." Miranda admitted, "I suppose you had better get home to your wife."

"No, not married," he replied.

"Girlfriend?" she tried.

"No," he replied.

"Boyfriend, Mother, whatever." she asked.

"No, I live alone," he replied.

"In that case," she said, "What time shall I set the alarm clock for?"

"Seven thirty?" he suggested.

"Seven, then perhaps we can have some fun before work?" she suggested.

1...5678910