Quest For Trinity: Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"Get it in me, Daddy!" Mollie cried out and hoped he would hurry. "I need you to fuck me! Make me your whore, your little cunt and your fucktoy!" she growled watching him smile and when Daddy reached between them, Mollie knew what was coming. "My sweet, sweet Daddy!" Mollie purred when she felt his big cock-head at her tiny, wet hole and at last, she was getting her Daddy.

He eased forward, enjoying her wetness covering his cock-head and Tom knew it was time to please his baby, his daughter. "Are you absolutely sure you want this to happen?" he asked and had to make damn sure Mollie knew what she was doing. He did not want this coming back on him and end up spending twenty or thirty years in jail. He knew that Mollie was going to be awesome, but no piece of ass would be worth twenty years in jail.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life!" Mollie purred as she looked up to him and smiled.

Tom looked down to Mollie, took a deep breath and he pushed in. "Ahhh, yes! Oh God yes!" he yelled out as her body grabbed him and squeezed hard. "You're wonderful," he moaned as her heat and wetness covered him like a blanket on a cold winter's night.

Mollie watched Daddy as he guided his cock to her burning, little hole and she was ready for the man she loved with all of her heart. "Do it, Daddy! Take your baby girl," she moaned with lust and passion in her soft voice. He was big. Mollie felt like her tiny pussy had just been torn apart, but it was her Daddy taking her and Mollie wanted to die in his arms. "Oh Daddy! Oh yes! Oh my God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Daddy!" Mollie screamed and didn't care if anyone heard or not. Her Daddy, the man she loved was in her pussy and only seconds away from fucking her. "It feels so good, Daddy!" Mollie whimpered and she couldn't have been happier.

"I know, baby. You feel so good," he panted as he looked at her pretty face and hoped this wasn't a one-time thing. He loved Mollie and if she was willing, Tom wanted her for the rest of his life.

Mollie wrapped her arms and legs around Daddy as tight as she could, never wanting to let him go. "I want you in me every chance we have," she whimpered as he slowly started moving in and out of her pussy.

"I'll be here for as long as you want me," he moaned as he enjoyed Mollie's extremely tight hole. It felt like there was a super-strong hand inside her, squeezing his cock. "I've never had anyone like you, baby!" Tom moaned again as he pumped faster and hoped he could make his baby girl cum before he did, but it was going to be so hard. He hadn't had sex in so long and Mollie so beautiful and her tiny pussy was delightful.

"I wanta feel your big Daddy-cock fucking me all the time," she growled as she loved the feel of her Daddy, the man she loved with all of her heart and soul, fucking her so good. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard!" Mollie cried watching nothing but pleasure on his face. "That's my, Daddy. Fuck your, baby. Fuck your daughters' little pussy," she moaned as he moved faster, driving his long, hard cock to her core and Mollie knew that she'd be getting a wonderful gift, very soon.

Tom moved faster and pushed in as deep as he could, lifting her tiny ass from the floor with each deep thrust in. "I'll do anything for you, but I need to know something first," Tom said as he slowed and stopped fucking her.

"What's wrong, Daddy. Are you alright?" Mollie asked as she quickly sat up and hugged him with all of her might.

"Is this just a fling or do you really want me?" he asked with a hint of sadness.

"Daddy," she smiled and hugged him tighter. "If I had my way, Daddy." Mollie stopped to give him a small, but very passionate kiss before going on, hoping that he could see what she wanted. "I'd even marry you. That's how much I love you. I want you in my life, as my lover, not my Daddy. But, I'll always call you Daddy, no matter what me do." Mollie said with a giant smile and hoped that he believed her.

"I feel the same way. When I used to fall asleep at night, I'd dream of leaving your Mom and finding a sweet girl. And, it was always you that filled my mind," he said as tears rolled from his eyes and dripped on Mollie's bare breasts.

"Ahhh, Daddy, that's so sweet. I wish that I would have known. We could have made this happen a long time ago." Mollie said as her own tears flowed and she had a good idea that Daddy was hers, forever. "I wish we could turn back time and be lovers."

"We can't turn back time, but we can sure make up for lost time," he smiled and could have been happier. He had the young woman he loved and he wasn't going back. She was his and he was hers.

She giggled at him, smiled and growled. "Get to it then! I need my sexy Daddy to fuck me!"

Tom reached under Mollie, grabbed her into his arms and stood up. "I'm going to fuck you so good and hard, you'll beg me to stop!" he said with a deep voice as Tom carried Mollie to her room and laid her on the side of the bed. "Now, you're getting fucked, little girl!" Tom said looking down to Mollie and he started fucking her as if she was nothing but a common whore.

"Oh God! Daddy! Daddy!" she screamed as his big cock hammered her tiny pussy with no mercy and that's what Mollie needed, her Daddy, all but raping her. "Go you fucker! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it like you mean it, God damnit!" Mollie screamed as she slapped his face. "Fuck me, you prick!"

Tom loved this. He had never screwed a girl so hard in his life and prayed that Mollie liked it this way all the time. "You're nothing but a fucking whore!" he yelled to her and gave her right ass cheek a hard slap.

"Ahhh, yes!" Mollie growled like a wild animal in heat when his hand hit slapped her bare ass, sending waves of the most amazing sensations racing through her body that she'd ever felt. "You're nothing but a fucking pussy. Hit me and fuck me like you mean it!" she yelled as her hand swung towards his face, but she missed and loved it when Daddy's hand slapped her other ass-cheek. "Oh fuck! Yes! Oh Daddy!" Mollie cried out as her young body started trembling. "I'm close, Daddy," she moaned as he fucked her so hard, so deep and so fast, that she couldn't breath or think straight.

He looked at his cock going in and out of Mollie's tiny hole and Tom was in heaven. He was fucking the most beautiful girl in the world and she was his baby, his lover and his sexy, young daughter.

"Cum then! Cum on your fathers' cock! Cum on it, you fucking whore!" he yelled giving her another hard slap on the ass, watching Mollie's face light up and her pussy clamp down on him like a vise. "Cum, you no good whore!" he yelled ramming his stiffened cock in her so hard, he knew it had to hurt, but Mollie just screamed for more.

She bit down on her lower lip so hard, Mollie could taste blood. "Go Daddy, I'm so close! I'm...so close!" she squealed as her tiny pussy clinched around his big, hard cock and Mollie exploded. "Daddy! Daddy!" she screamed so loud, it felt like her throat had torn apart. "I love you. I love you so much," she sobbed with joy as waves of pleasure and total bliss swept over her.

Tom slowed his pace just enough to enjoy the feel of his young daughter cuming on his cock and in return, he filled her tiny pussy full of the same cum that had made her years before. Tom knew that he'd found his dream girl, his daughter, Mollie.

*.

"Ok, I'm ready for you!" Ken yelled down the stairs and he couldn't wait to get his hands on Mom. He'd enjoyed looking at her over his life and now, they were headed to a place of no return.

Trinity smiled at Barb and she knew Ken's lovely Mom was in for the treat of her life. "You remember to relax and let go. If you do, I promise that you're going to love it," she said with a big smile and knew Ken was going to fuck her crazy.

Barb returned Trinity's smile, but her insides were shaking with fear. How in the holy hell, can I let my son screw me? Barb thought as she stood up, walked towards the steps and hoped she could go through with this.

"I'll try." Barb said as her feet and body led the way, but her mind wasn't sure about this. She loved Kenny and was so sorry for the last few years. Barb never knew why she'd turned into such an evil woman and she felt so badly for it. Maybe this is what we need. She knew what people said about the special bond between a mother and son. Barb wanted him back in her life and if it was to be his lover, she was ready.

Ken stood near the stairs smoking a cigarette, when Mom walked up. "Hey there," he said as he took her hand, held it up to his mouth and gently kissed it. "Wanta drag?" Ken asked as he held the cigarette up to her sexy lips.

She couldn't believe the massive erective that Kenny was sporting and it looked so good. "Thank you," she whispered as she took a smoke puff from his smoke and slowly blew it up into the air.

"This is how it works," he smiled as he led her into the massive bathroom and next to the equally large tub. "I do everything for you. You're not to lift a finger! Do you understand me?" he asked with a firm tone, watching dear ol' Mom trembling in her jeans.

"Yes," she whispered with a hint of fear and excitement in her soft voice. Kenny's hands slowly reached to unbutton her blouse. With each button he released, her heart pounded harder and her lonely pussy grew wetter. He carefully pulled it from her body and she heard a soft moan of lust coming from her tall and handsome son.

"You're so pretty, Mom!" he smiled as he reached up to her excited breasts and swollen nipples. He gently ran a finger over each one and he loved the look of shock that quickly covered her face. "I bet you never thought this would happen," he smiled and gently squeezed each of Mom's wonderful mounds.

"No," she whispered as her son began to play with and torment her breasts. "But, I like it...a lot." Barb smiled at him and that's when she looked down and noticed just how hard he was for her. "Is that all for me?" she asked with an innocent voice that sounded like it came from a tiny girl and not from a grown woman.

"Damn right it is."

"You should be ashamed of yourself," she teased as she leaned back, making sure that she was enjoying her son's seduction. "Getting all excited for your mother," she smiled and hoped that his plans involved her sucking his big, long cock. Tom liked it when they were younger, but the last few years, he didn't like her doing it and Barb loved sucking cock.

Ken kept on caressing her large breasts through her thin bra and loved how hard Mom's nipples were. "I hope you don't mind me doing this. I've always wanted to get my hands on these babies!" he said with a wink and watched her face turning a nice shade of red. "Do you want me to stop?" he teased and knew Mom loved this from her moaning and trying to push her pussy against his cock.

She opened her eyes, put her hands on her hips and said in one of those motherly voices. "If you stop, I'll bend you over and spank your ass!" she smiled at the look on Kenny's handsome face and she knew he wasn't planning on stopping until he had her in bed.

"Easy baby, I'm not going to stop for anything," he smiled and couldn't help but hugging this sexy woman to him. "I think we need to get you naked and in your bath," he smiled again as her sweet perfume floated up his nose, making him growing harder. "Oh, you smell so good!" he moaned as he leaned to kiss the tender flesh on Mom's neck. Ken enjoyed the soft and lustful moan coming from her panting mouth. You're all mine! He thought and he couldn't wait to get Mom in bed. She was going to be just as good as Trinity, definitely better.

"I still can't believe I'm letting you do this to me." Mom smiled as she hugged Kenny to her breasts, enjoying him against her body. It reminded her of when he was a small boy, but now he was a man and he wanted her. "But, it's nice holding you so close to me again."

Ken lay against her firm breasts and he smiled at her words. "It sure is," he replied as he gave one of Mom's swollen nipples a lick. She moaned, pulled him closer and shoved his face straight into her breast. "Do you like it?" he asked as he quickly licked the other nipple and like before, Mom moaned out with lust.

"Oh God yes!" she cried with need in her voice and Barb couldn't wait to find out what amazing pleasures she was going to receive from her handsome son. "I love it!" Mom cried again as Kenny slowly licked her other nipple.

Ken smiled to himself as he reached to unbutton Mom's extremely tight jeans, but he couldn't resist playing with her ass first. "I love this ass too. You look so good in these jeans." Ken moaned as he grabbed both of her nice cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze. "Oh shit!" he moaned again while he squeezed Mom's ass and kissed around her stomach, enjoying her tender flesh against his lips.

"I wore them just for you," she whispered and felt his lips placing small kisses on her stomach. "You're going to kill me!" Mom whimpered as her sons' lips and very skilled hands were quickly driving her crazy with need. There were feelings covering her body that she'd never felt in her life and it was her son doing it to her. "Is this the same way you seduced your aunt?" Mom asked looking down to him, hoping this wasn't the way he got Trinity in bed. She was his Mom and she deserved a little extra love than his aunt did.

Ken stopped, looked up to her and said, "In a way, but," he slowly stood up, pulled her to him. "You're my Mom and I love you. I'll make sure that I give you extra special treatment. How's that sound?" Ken asked as one hand caressed her breasts and the other moved back to Mom's fine ass.

"I'd like that, a lot," she said in a helpless voice. Mom leaned to Kenny's lips, and she gently kissed him. It felt so good and so nasty to kiss her own son; Mom couldn't wait for Kenny to get on with her seduction. "I just might end up taking advantage of you!" Mom giggled and felt her pussy getting so wet, it was unreal. "I'm so excited," she moaned with need and felt Kenny tugging down her jeans.

He carefully pulled them down and Ken smelled something very nice, his Mom's excitement. "Mmm, I smell something good!" Ken said as he inhaled Mom's very musky scent and he loved it so much.

"It's been a long time since I've had a man down there."

"I know a man that's going to be there a lot." Ken smiled as gently hugged and kissed her.

"I hope so. I'm tired of being lonely." Mom replied feeling her eyes starting to tear up. "Your da..." she started to say, but Kenny put his finger over her mouth.

"It's just you and me now. I'm gunna take good care of you and you'll never be lonely again."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise," he smiled and finished pulling down Mom's jeans, leaving her in nothing but her sheer bra and very wet panties. "Oh God, you're soaked!" Ken moaned as he ran two fingers over the center of her dripping pussy. "Are you always like this?" he asked with a big smile and couldn't wait to get back inside Mom's magnificent body.

"I'll always be this way, for you." Mom purred with lust in her voice and she wanted her son. She wanted him fucking her hard and ending this loneliness once and for all.

"I'll make damn sure to keep it happy then." Ken said as he carefully unhooked Mom's tiny bra, letting it drop to the floor and at long last, he was staring at Mom's bare breasts.

She loved being his arms and the fact that this was so wrong and nasty, made it even more exciting. "You better or I'll ground you to your room." Mom giggled as his skilled fingers slid up and down her excited pussy, driving her crazy with need.

"You could ground me to your room. That would be really nice." Ken said as he watched her pretty face. Her eyes were squeezed shut and it looked like Mom was ready to cum at any second.

"Mmm, that would be so nice!" Mom moaned as Kenny gently pulled over her wet panties and he began massaging her swollen clit. "Oh yes! Oh my sweet baby!" Mom cried as magnificent feelings raced through her body and it was her handsome son doing it to her.

Ken loved this. Mom was going crazy and he hadn't even gotten started yet. "Do you know what's going to happen tonight?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"I think so, but will you tell me." Mom whispered as she lay against him, loving his fingers tormenting her clit and body to no end.

"Your son is going to make love to you. How does that sound?" Ken asked and he slowly eased his index finger into Mom's hot, wet pussy. She jumped and her muscles grabbed him, squeezing hard and it felt like they were also sucking it.

"I love it! Oh my God!" Mom squealed and didn't care if Trinity heard or not. She thought this was good for her, try letting your own son do it to you.

"I'm going to put my cock in my sexy Mom's pussy. The same place I came from, but this time," he paused to slip another finger in Mom, enjoying a lustful moan coming from someplace deep in her before going on. "I'll be making love to it." Ken said as he held her up.

"Yes, please do it! I can't wait, baby!" Mom begged and hoped that Kenny would just take her now. She needed him in her body, back where he came from.

He had to smile. Poor Mom was going crazy. "Let's get you rinsed off and then, we'll go to my room," he said as he pulled from Mom and helped her sit in the warm water.

"Can I ask you something first?" Mom said looking at him with dreamy eyes.

"Of course you can."

"Is this a one-time thing or um...?" she asked and felt like a fool. She was going to ask her son, if he was planning on seducing her on a regular basis.

He ran his hands over her wet breasts and he had to smile. "Mom, you're a beautiful woman and if you want, I'd even move back home to be with you." Ken said with more love than he'd ever known. He loved Trinity, but this was his Mom and she would always come first.

"Oh that would be so magnificent! My son and I living together as lovers." Mom purred with love as she thought of them at home, loving each other day and night.

Ken smiled at her words and he saw nothing but love in her eyes. He slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs, gently rubbing Mom's excited, little pussy. "That would be bad ass! Making love to you all the time." Ken said as Mom smiled bigger than he'd seen in years.

"That would be great, but what about your other lady down the hall? Will she get pissed? I know I sure would." Mom said as she opened her legs to give Kenny the freedom to do anything he wanted and he did. Two fingers eased back in her body, but this time, they were fucking her. "Oh baby!" she cried as her back arched and she needed him now. "We need to go to your room and get busy!" Mom said in a tone that she knew Kenny would understand.

"Is Mommy horny and ready to get a big, hard cock?"

"Yes!" Mom growled, stood up and grabbed his hair. "Take me to your room...now!"

"Damn, Mommy must be real horny!" he laughed and knew he best get to it or she'd end up raping him.

*.

Mom was lying in the middle of Ken's bed as he carefully and very slowly moved over her, with his long, hard cock leading the way. "I still can't believe that I'll about to make it with my Mom," he whispered to her as he started kissing her lips. "It's going to be so cool. Putting my hard cock in you, the place I came from," he whispered again and poor Mom was moaning and ready for him to take her.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Mom whimpered with need as Kenny's hard, youthful cock rubbed her and it felt so good against her wet, aching pussy. "Do it! Love your mother! Make me feel good," she moaned as her long legs bent at the knee and she spread them open. "Kenny, love your Mom. Put that big thing in me and love your Mom!" Mom said looking at him with love and need in her pretty eyes. She wanted to suck him, but that was going to wait. For now, she just needed her baby boy in her and making love to her burning pussy.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers