Quest For Trinity: Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Ken smiled at her and he knew it was time. He reached down between Mom's legs and made sure that she was wet. He gave her one last kiss as her son, he took a small breath in and he gently pushed. "Oh God! Mom, I'm in you! I'm in you!" he cried out as her muscles grabbed him and squeezed. Her warmth and wetness quickly covered him as he slid deeper.

Barb knew what was coming. She also took in a breath of air and she felt him knocking at her door. Kenny kissed her, he had a look on his face that Barb had never seen before, and he took her. "Aaaah yes! My baby! My sweet, sweet baby!" Mom cried as Kenny filled her lonely body with his long and very, very hard shaft. She felt as if she was being raped by a horse, but there was no way she was going to stop. Her baby boy, the young man she loved as a son, was now her lover.

He held her tight as his hard cock continued to ease deep into her body. Mom's tight muscles fought to keep out this massive, foreign object, but her needs as a woman let it in. "Oh Mom! I still can't believe this," he said as he held this lonely and extremely beautiful woman in his arms, enjoying her body pulling on and sucking his cock to her deepest depths.

She loved the feel of Kenny's massive cock sinking to a place in her body that no man had ever been before and no man, but Kenny would ever enjoy again. Barb knew her life was now complete. She had the man of her dreams, even if he was her son.

"My baby boy, making love to his Mom. It's a shame that this is considered illegal. I wonder how many other Mom's in the world have enjoyed their son, like I'm enjoying you now," she purred, wondering just how far Kenny's big, hard cock was going to go in her, but she wasn't stopping him.

"If they all were as pretty as you...it would happen all the time." Kenny smiled and he pushed one last time. His cock stopped, hitting the deepest depths of Mom's tender pussy and Kenny knew he was completely in her. "Oh shit!" he moaned as his cock hit bottom. "Mom, you're the best!" Ken whispered as he gently kissed her panting mouth and he was ready to make love to his very sexy Mom.

Mom lay helpless under Kenny and at his mercy. His long and hard cock was rammed so deep in her body, she couldn't move. But, then he pushed one last time and she thought that Kenny's cock touched her soul. "Kenny," she whimpered as it sank in her and it hit something wonderful. "My baby," she whimpered a bit louder as her head began to spin and Barb thought her heart was going to explode from all the excitement. "Please don't leave me again," she whispered as tears of joy ran from her eyes and down the sides of her face.

"I won't, Mom." Kenny smiled as he slowly kissed away her tears. "I have the best Mom in the world," he moaned when Mom squeezed her pussy. "I liked that," he gasped, watching a big smile cover her pretty face and she squeezed harder. "Oh you nasty bitch!" he said before thinking and waited for Mom to slap him, but she just giggled.

"You called me a bitch, you bad boy. No more of Mommy's pussy for you," she laughed as a shocked look covered his face, but Mom knew Kenny would never be denied anything from her. If Kenny wanted to tie her up and beat her, she was all his. "I'd never stop you from that. I love your big cock as much as you love me," she smiled and hugged Kenny with all of her might.

"I'm glad of that, because I'd hate to rape you."

"Oh, that sounded hot as hell!" Mom moaned thinking of Kenny ripping off her clothes and forcing her to fuck him. "We just may have to try that someday, soon," she smiled looking up to Kenny and never felt so complete in her life and it was all from her wonderful son.

"That does sound kinda hot. I'd come home late, maybe see you in your room and fuck you crazy."

"When we get back home, it's our first thing to do," she smiled at him and Barb knew she was in for the time of her life. She had a young man that loved her and she was sure that he'd be fucking her every waking moment of the day. "I'm thinking that you need to start moving this," she said squeezing her muscles around Kenny's swollen cock. "Beautiful thing in and out of me," she smiled at the look of shock on his handsome face and Mom was ready to get fucked by her son.

He looked at Mom and he couldn't believe her muscle control. "I'm going to have a problem," he said and watched her pretty face go from a big smile, to a look of horror.

She quickly sat up on her elbows and hoped that Kenny was alright. "What's wrong baby?" she asked in her motherly voice and prayed that Kenny would be able to finish this, if not, Barb knew she would die.

He laughed at Mom and gave her a fast, reassuring kiss on the lips. "I'm going to be lucky if I last ten seconds. I thought it was hot doing Trinity, but that was nothing compared to making love to my beautiful Mom." Kenny said with a smile and watched Mom's eyes starting to tear up.

"Are you going to be this sweet all the time?"

"I'm always like this; you never took the time to notice."

"I know and I'm so sorry. I'm going to make it up to you, I promise." Mom said with a big smile as she looked up and down her sons' body and Barb hoped that this would last a long, long time. She would die if it just turned out to be a young boys' quest to screw his Mom. "You do whatever you need to. I'm going to blowup any second," she said as her hands caressed his chest and down his smooth stomach.

Ken slowly pulled back his cock and pushed back in Mom. "Oh Mom," he moaned as he began to love his Mom. He moved slowly, watching the pleasures on her pretty face and Ken couldn't wait to see and feel this sexy woman cum. "This is so fuckin' hot! I'm making it with my Mom!" he moaned as his pace quickened and Mom moved with him, as if they'd been making love to each other for years.

"Ohhh, that's it, baby! Love Mommy! Fuck my pussy, hard!" she cried as his long, hard cock slipped in and out of her stretched pussy and it felt so good to have her baby fucking her. She moved her hips with him, each time he pulled back, she did to and when Kenny pushed back in her, Barb shoved her hips to his. "Oh yes! Oh God, fuck me, Kenny! Fuck me hard!" she screamed and didn't care if Trinity heard or not. Barb had her man and she was going to keep him happy, no matter what it took.

Mom's words filled his ears and Kenny did as Mom said. He started fucking her with long and deep strokes, ramming his cock to her core. "Oh Mom, I love you! I love you so much!" Ken moaned as he used and pleased her lonely body and he thought of being home, fucking her in his room. He used to dream of fucking her on his bed and now, he could find out how cool it would be.

"I love you too baby!" she whimpered and Barb felt a long, lost feeling rushing over the lower half of her body and she loved it. Her heart started pounding so hard, Barb thought she was going to die and something wonderful started to happen. "Baby...I'm cuming!" Mom screamed, grabbed Kenny with her arms and legs and pulled him on her body. "Oh my God!" she screamed again as every muscle and nerve in her body felt like they were on fire. "I'm cuming! I'm cuming on my baby boy!" Mom yelled so loud it hurt Kenny's ears. "Yes, oh yes," she whimpered as her body trembled from head to toe and it was because of her beautiful, young son.

He kept pumping Mom with long strokes, even with her holding him so tight. Now he wanted to cum in her, but his cock wasn't having it. "I wanta cum in you so bad," he moaned as he got back up to fuck her faster, but nothing was happening.

"Do it then! Cum in Mommy! Fill your mothers' pussy full of your nice, warm cum!" she growled at Kenny and hoped that he was alright. Maybe it's just the shock of being in me. She thought as she watched her baby struggling. "Let me help you," she smiled to Kenny and Mom knew what would help him. "Lay down and Mommy will make it all better," she said in a voice that would normally be saved for a tiny baby and not for sex, but this called for something special and something that Barb loved to do for her man.


Ken gently pulled her and lay on the bed. She quickly moved between his legs and smiled. "Mmm, what are you doing, Mom?" he said with a big smile of his own and when Mom sucked him into her warm mouth, Ken wanted to scream. "Oh hell yes!" Ken growled as he lifted his hips and drove his cock half way down her throat, but Mom just kept sucking like a wild animal.

She sucked him hard and when he lifted up, she was ready to cum again. Barb loved sucking cock to begin with and this cock was her baby's. She would do anything for this young man, anything at all. Cum in me! Cum in your mother's mouth! Barb thought as she looked to his handsome face and all the pleasure she was giving her son.

Ken just laid there as he enjoyed Mom and all the great feelings she was giving him. "I hope you do that a lot. It's wonderful!" he moaned as he watched her sucking and a smile covered his cock. "Mmm, Mom, you're fuckin' awesome!" he said and it was all over.

Barb smiled around Kenny's big cock and she felt it jump. That's my boy! She thought and Kenny came like nothing she had ever known. His cum shot in her mouth and down her throat so fast, she didn't have time to think. Oh baby! My sweet, sweet baby! Barb thought as she quickly swallowed every, single drop of his warm cum.

"Oh Mom, its cuming! I'm cuming in you!" he yelled out as cum shot from the tip of his hard cock and into Mom's willing mouth. She sucked harder, lapping and drinking down every, single drop of it. "Oh Mom, I love you. I love you," he moaned and started to cry.

"No, don't you cry!" she said as she moved over Kenny and into his loving arms. "No crying. I don't care if its happiness or not. I hate to see you cry, baby." Mom said as she kissed him with more love than she ever thought possible and it was for her son.

"I love you," he sobbed as he enjoying the feel of Mom holding him so tight and what just happened.

"And, I love you too!"

________________________________

I hoped you guys liked it. Let me know, maybe I'll write another part.

Remember to vote! And I fuckin' mean it! Just kidding.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers