Quests of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

A few seconds later, Quintia turned back to him, and with a wicked smile she pulled his hand from his member. Although her movements were slightly shaky, her mind inundated with the blissful signals that sparked from her pussy, she grasped his length and resumed her pumping. Indeed, she leant forwards once more, this time parting her lips and taking the head of Mikael's cock between them.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned, and he turned to Ria'torr to see her staring back at him. Just as he was enjoying watching her work between their Sister's thighs, she was clearly indulging in the sight of Quintia sucking his cock.

He reached out, running his fingers through Quintia's silky blue hair. Though she could not moan, her heavy breathing and the luminescence of her gem told him all he needed to know about her pleasure, and her eyes seemed ferocious with the force of her lust. She hungrily devoured Mikael's cock, driven on by the ecstasy that simmered up from her snatch and the ridged toy that slid in and out of it.

Mikael glanced down at Ria'torr once more. She was moving the phallus fairly rapidly and as he watched she climbed slowly up her Sister's body. Still her eyes did not break from the sight of the mage sucking his cock, and eventually she came to grasp Quintia's breasts. The Sensei pulled her head from Mikael's shaft, opening her mouth to exhale shakily. Still Ria'torr pumped the toy into her Sister's snatch.

It was having a definite effect. Quintia's gem had nearly flared to full brightness, so close was she, and Mikael could see her rolling her hips back against the toy. Her muscles were coiling and her eyes were beginning to glaze.

Ria'torr, too, could tell. She was moving the wooden phallus quickly now, enjoying the reaction her Sister was giving her. The ridges and bumps along its otherwise smooth sides seemed to Mikael to be driving Quintia wild, and for a brief moment he wished his own cock had such pleasure-giving attributes. Though that might look a bit weird, he grinned to himself as Quintia reached out to shakily grasp Ria'torr's shoulder.

The mage hunched forwards, her eyes opening wide as she stared insistently at the elf. Ria'torr near-roughly hammered the toy into Quintia's pussy, and her efforts paid off.

The jewel embedded in Quintia's head flared to bright blue as she came, throwing her head back, her eyes opening as wide as possible. Her body seemed to twitch and spasm as the orgasm wracked it, and Ria'torr slowed the movements of the toy to allow her Sister's pussy to undulate against it.

After her climax was done, Quintia slumped back down onto the bed, breathless. A wide grin adorned her beautiful features, and her eyes darted between her Sister and Brother. Mikael simply enjoyed the sight of her wonderful naked form so stretched out over the mattress. Her hair remained messy under her head, slightly wet with the sheen of sweat that had begun to form on her forehead.

He glanced over at Ria'torr then, who wore a somewhat triumphant expression at the orgasm she had just given her Sister. She pulled the toy from Quintia's snatch, and the mage's eyes rolled back slightly at the sensation of it being withdrawn.

Suddenly, Quintia grasped her wrist, sitting forwards.

I want that back inside me, Sister. I'm not done with it yet.

Ria'torr giggled in response, slowly lowering the toy until it was running along the Sensei's folds once more. Already Quintia's breathing had quickened. Mikael's cock throbbed agonisingly with the sheer eroticism of the display before him.

"Then how will I have my fun?" Ria'torr said with a mischievous smile.

I think we can still arrange that.

The words flowed over Quintia's breasts, and Mikael was so busy reading them that he did not see her hand reach out to take hold of his cock. He gasped at the sudden contact, the sound becoming a moan as his Sister started to move her fist.

Suddenly, Ria'torr was moving towards him, too, and before Mikael could react the diminutive elf had crushed her lips against his. Her amply breasts pressed against his bare chest, and he returned the kiss passionately. Running his fingers through her forest-green ponytail, he enjoyed the scent of wildflowers that always seemed to flow freely from the gorgeous ranger.

His hands dropped to her skirt, the only garment that still remained on its owner, and unhooked the clasp that held it on. Ria'torr pushed herself more upright as he slid it from her body, allowing him to pull it down her lovely, slender legs.

Soon she was naked, too, and Mikael lay backwards, pulling her with him. Their kiss still did not break as he rolled over, leaving the elf on her back with Mikael resting on his elbows above her.

He turned his head as a blue light suddenly flashed outwards. Quintia's eyes were closed, her mouth slightly hanging open. The wooden toy was buried in her snatch again, her hands gripping the shaft tightly as she slowly moved it in and out. She must have taken it from Ria'torr as the elf darted forwards to kiss him.

"She looks so hot like that, doesn't she?" Ria'torr moaned, and Mikael realised she was also taking in the sight of their Sister using the toy.

He turned back to her, shifting his weight onto one elbow so that he could angle his cock with the ranger's waiting entrance.

"She does, but so do you," he whispered as he pushed inwards, groaning at the feeling of his Sister's silken snatch hugging his member. Her velvet walls seemed to draw him in further, and her pale green eyes rolled back at the sensation of him filling her depths.

"Ooh, yes..." she moaned. She opened her eyes then, staring at him with passion. "You feel so good, Brother. Fuck me!"

He acquiesced immediately, although slowly, moving his hips at a gentle pace. His cock slid easily in and out of her pussy, and he could do no more than groan loudly as the pleasure of their sex coursed through him.

Turning his head, he watched Quintia a moment more. She grinned shakily back at him, and Mikael realised she had hunched forwards to better watch her two companions fuck. The toy moved swiftly into her pussy, slick with her juices, and she stared eagerly at Mikael and Ria'torr.

That thought drove his carnal hunger on. He started to move his hips more rapidly, enjoying the slap that sounded every time he thrust inwards. The elf responded, too, opening her eyes to stare back at him with anticipatory need. Clearly, her own desire had been inflamed by the work she did on Quintia's pussy.

Mikael pushed himself up onto his palms, so that he was now above his Sister. Her ample breasts shook on her chest at the force of their fucking, and had he not been using his hands to hold himself upright he would have had no hesitation in grasping the fantasticl mounds. Instead, he pumped vigorously into the elven beauty's snatch, enjoying the faint ripples that ran through it at his work.

"Ooh... yes..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back again. His cock was sending wonderful sensations through her, her climax nearing with every thrust into her tight pussy.

Her body looked fantastic beneath him, her legs spread to allow him better access. A faint flush had begun to seep across the elf's skin, her ponytail growing looser by the moment as odd strands of hair fell free at the vigour of their sex.

A sudden burst of blue light from the corner of his vision caused Mikael to blink temporarily away, before he turned his head with a grin to Quintia. Her back was arched, her eyes closed tightly, and he could see the tremors than ran through her muscles at the intense orgasm that rend at her mind. Ria'torr seemed eager to watch, too, though Mikael was not sure she took much of it in, so overwhelmed by pleasure was she. Her release was moments away, and he knew it.

He lowered himself, wrapping his arms around his Sister's back to better thump his hips against hers. His pace was quick, the angle of penetration now deep, and Ria'torr opened her mouth wide to loudly moan out her pleasure. The pale green gemstones of her eyes seemed to glitter with pure ecstasy, her climax starting to crest. Her body was tight against his.

With a groan of his own, Mikael sucked the tip of the elf's right ear into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the pointed flesh. She thrashed in his grasp, her pleasure overwhelming her, the proximity to her climax seizing hold of her mind until she seemed unable to think of anything else. She moaned and shook, his tongue teasing her ear even as his member ploughed relentlessly into her quivering depths. She tightened further, ever tensing, until moments later her release arrived in an explosion of frenzied rapture.

"I'm COOMMIIING!" Ria'torr shrieked. Her pussy seized hold of his cock, pulsing along its length, and Mikael slowed his thrusts to allow the diminutive beauty to climax wildly around his shaft. Her eyes shimmered with the bliss that shocked through her, and she twitched in his grasp, unfocused and uncaring about anything other than the titanic orgasm which burnt inside her.

Eventually, the orgasm faded and Ria'torr's eyes became focused again. She wrapped her arms around Mikael neck, tugging him in for a frantic kiss, and he enjoyed the ferocity of her passion. Still faintly moving his hips, he pushed his arms straight again.

Ria'torr looked at up him with a smile as she reached down to push his cock from her pussy. It slipped free to a groan from both of them. Mikael sat back on his haunches, watching the elf as she reached over to Quintia, who was lying in a post-orgasm daze. She took the toy from her and dropped it carelessly on the floor, then kissed her blue-haired Sister.

Quintia's gem flared again as she wrapped her arms around Ria'torr's back, hugging her close to her for a passionate embrace. Her hands roved over the elf's body, Ria'torr moaning in response, before she guided her Sister backwards until the elf was lying on the bed once more.

This time it was Quintia who was above her, and Mikael stared in carnal awe as the Sensei kissed her way down her Sister's body, over the lovely mounds of her ample breasts to her slender thighs. She pushed them apart, exposing Ria'torr's pussy, then leaned forwards.

"Oh, yes..." Ria'torr moaned, reaching out to grab Quintia's head. She ran her fingers through her blue hair, her green eyes half-closing. Her moans were low as the mage diligently worked on her snatch.

Quintia had shifted slightly in order to better pleasure her Sister, and Mikael appreciated the new position. She was kneeling forward, her elbows on the mattress as her palms rested on Ria'torr's thighs. Her large breasts hung down, flattened slightly against the bedsheets by the angle of her torso, and her ass stuck out towards him.

He was not going to let that go ignored, and he moved forwards quickly to grasp the supple flesh of her ass cheeks. Quintia's gem sparked slightly and he dropped his hand lower, stroking her inner thighs before finally running a finger along her glistening folds. His Sister's jewel flashed again, and even as she devoured Ria'torr's pussy she pressed her hips back against his hand.

Mikael could wait no longer, and he knelt more upright as he grabbed his cock, lining it up with the mage's snatch. He glanced over at Ria'torr, who smiled shakily in return, her eyes drawn to the sight of him as he pushed slowly inwards.

Quintia's pussy welcomed him in, and she pulled her head away from Ria'torr snatch just briefly so that she could exhale loudly in pleasure. Soon, his hips were pressed against her ass, his cock fully nestled inside the gorgeous mage, and she returned to Ria'torr's pussy with vigour.

Mikael did not remain motionless for long. Easing his cock from her tunnel, he slid it back in again, enjoying the slow but luxurious pace. Her body seemed to draw him, her walls tight against his member. He let his fingers dig into her hips, feeling the soft skin beneath their touch.

He kept his pace gentle to begin with, enjoying instead the sight of Quintia and Ria'torr as the ranger grew closer and closer to climax. She was moaning loudly now, and where before she had been staring at her companions with lust she now merely lay on her back with her eyes closed. Her delicate face was screwed up in pleasure, and she held her breasts tightly as she played with her own nipples.

"Ooh... fuck..." she groaned, smearing her hips back against Quintia's face. "Ooh... I'm going... to come..."

The intensely erotic display caused Mikael to subconsciously increase the pace of his hips, even though he had initially decided not to. Quintia did not seem to mind, however, moving her own hips back slightly in time with his more-rapid thrusts, and he groaned at both the sensation of her magnificent pussy and the sight of his two companions together.

Ria'torr's back had arched, and she opened her eyes to stare with frenzied need at her blue-haired Sister, whose tongue and fingers worked skillfully on her snatch. Mikael could tell the elf was moments away, and Quintia knew it too.

"I'm... fuck... I'm... I'm coming!" Ria'torr cried then, her green eyes flashing wide as her body spasmed in the throes of climax. The orgasm drew the blissful exhalation from her lungs, her mouth open wide at the pleasure that buffeted her mind, and Mikael groaned himself at the glorious sight of the elf's release.

As the green-haired ranger slumped back down onto the bed to gulp down air, Quintia turned her head to stare back at Mikael. He was moving quickly now, his lust further inflamed by watching Ria'torr come, and the loud slapping of his hips against Quintia's ass sounded loud in the room.

Ria'torr seemed to regain her composure slightly, pushing herself more upright so that she could watch her two companions fuck, and a mischievous smile crept across her face. The look of contentment she wore suggested she needed no more sex herself, but that did not mean she wasn't enjoying the sight of it.

And it seemed to Mikael that Quintia was enjoying the feel of it. She was still bent forwards on the bed, her elbows resting on the mattress as they had been when she ate Ria'torr's snatch, and Mikael reached forwards to hook his hands under her arms. His pace did not slow, and Quintia let herself be guided more upright so that she instead rested on all-fours proper, her arms straight as her palms took the weight of her torso.

The new position allowed her large breasts to swing free with the force of their sex, and Mikael did not waste a moment in cupping the magnificent mounds. Quintia's jewel had grown to considerable brightness now, and the sensation of her Brother's hands fondling her breasts seemed to enhance its potency more. She was not far away.

Nor, Mikael realised, was he. His balls churned, his cock faintly twitching, and he knew as he drove harder and harder into the beautiful mage's pussy that he was going to come. He let go of Quintia's breasts, instead returning his hands to her hips, and voiced a warning.

"I'm going to come, Sister..." he groaned, his thrusts not slowing. His cock pulsed again.

Me too. Came the reply of her words, flowing across her ass.

Indeed, her muscles had begun to tighten, her tunnel narrowing against his cock. She cresting, almost there.

"Oh fuck, Quintia!" Mikael shouted as the moment hit, and bliss bombarded his mind as his cock erupted into the stunning mage. Pleasurable thumps coursed through him as rope after rope of his sticky seed spattered against the Sensei's walls.

Moments later, Quintia joined him, those same walls clenching against his cock and convulsing along its length. Her gem seared outwards, her body trembling, and he could tell from the way her walls undulated the power of the orgasm that exploded through her.

They remained that way a short while, lost in their pleasure, Ria'torr looking on with delight, before at last Mikael's orgasm slowly relented. Quintia's, too, faded, and he gently withdrew his deflating member with a long groan of satisfaction.

Quintia slumped forwards, drawing a giggle from Ria'torr, and the elf planted a delicate kiss on her Sister's lips before looking up at Mikael with a smile.

"I think it was definitely worth staying the night," she said.

Mikael sighed happily. "So do I."

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers