All Comments on 'Quickie'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was GREAT!

That was an interesting twist! I loved how you worked Literotica's word limit into it. (That must have taken a lot of work to end up with EXACTLY 750 words.) Very funny! Thank you!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Word Rationing!

What a different approach! Loved the running word tally as the story moved along. Short, Sweet and very Hot. Clever Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Story

has been mentioned in today's New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout which is found in the forum.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Good initially, then repetitive

I am broadening the meaning of “Quickie”, to include the overall quality of the story. Yes, I am sorry; it was somewhat disappointing to me. Sure technically it was great, and if that’s all that you meant it to be – a public display of your wordsmith, then with no reservations I am applauding. But if you wanted to do a bit more then an exercise in a writng class, then after the fresh (and funny!) idea of turning time into words and the text becomes (not really) self aware, I found myself waiting almost in angst for the next repetitive mention of the number of words remaining. You could have played much more with the possibilities of self reference, but as I said at the beginning, assuming that this was a quickie - I will join the other top raters. How about version II - which will use more of the possibilities of self reference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Made me grin

Not that great of a read, but the uniqueness of it deserves a congratulations. Nice job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous