All Comments on 'Quickie for Diane'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 19 years ago
Why do guys think that giving their male subject

an 8" or larger cock somehow enhances the story.

Particularly on an 18 year old.

Lost interest at that point.

ErosnessErosnessalmost 19 years ago
LIKED

Yes, I did like your story VERY much... Sometimes I just want a short and to the point story and this one is just that. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good quickie

I enjoy reading quickes stories that take 4 pages to write sometimes don;t do it for me, This one was dam good keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good ol' Mum

Great quickie - but (yuck)

'..she felt Robert's tongue dart all over her pee hole..'

what was he doing there??

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
69

Nice especially when she gets in the 69 position cud have been more vivid as in how they Fuck or how he sucks his mother look forward to a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
small suggestion

if i may, of course. your dedication ncludes a misstype, i guess: "fact dragoste cu tine". this is in romanian and must be or "am facut dragoste cu tine" (i made love to/with you) or "fac dragoste cu tine" (i'm making love to/with you).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GET IT TO GETHER

I'VE READ ABOUT A THOUSAND STORIES AND ALL THESE MOM'S AND SONS NEVER USE birth control....THERE MUST BE A LOT OF PREGNANT MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oversexed

Nice story, but the Mom jumping her son after seeing 1 minute of cock is a little over the top. Most other stories have a slower lead up for the first time incest, like a progression of becoming more bold, your's was 0-60 in a second.

Like that the story is short. Well fitting for the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hard on

i love motherfucking storys this a good one so much fun reading it i give it 100 points it maybe 2 or 3 humdred points

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
quickie it was

quickie it certainly was, lacked love though, just as well it is only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
worst quickie ever

unrealistic and unreadable, take your time build a story , let the son seduce the mother who doesnt want to be seduced but eventually does and you would have a hotter more readable story.

hisangel09hisangel09over 16 years ago
Nice

Indeed .. it was a nice 'quickie'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Thanks, Mom, for a great fuck!" he said.

This is a fine quickie from an excellent writer of hot tales of motherfucking. The son, Robert, is 19 years old, the perfect age for a mother who desperately needs a really hard cock shoved up her cunt. Mom comes into Rob's room, and sees his nice big 8-incher (the lady on page 2 who complains about the large size of the boy's dick is sadly uninformed--though unusual, even a white boy's cock can reach that enviable size). The mother hasn't seen what her son's carrying between his legs since it was what she called his little pippy, many years ago. Now Rob's little pippy's grown to be a real big mommy-pleaser and like any son, he's anxious to use it on his own mother's twat! A beautiful story of a mother's cunt and a son's big stiff prick coming together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a neat fantasy, wow!!!

What swell wet dream. i'm still tingling over this story. she needs it up her ass also. i can see her getting ass fucked, those huge globes of her buns slapping my legs as i push my hairy cock up that pooperway.

Just an idea for another fantasy.

r.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure wish my mom had been so open. She never closed her door giving me great views, allowed me to use her panties & find her pics several times but never saw any of me. Tried to make a move on her a few times only to get rejected because it was wrong or she was too old. 🤷 she was 60 & I was 35 the last time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!