Quickies: Ultimate Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,181 Followers

"Oh my God! What have I done?" I lowered my head in my hands in shame. Then Summer spoke as if she never heard me.

"You are a great fuck, Greg. Better than I hoped. I'd get you up again and go for another round but I think its best if you save some for your wife. We wouldn't want her to get suspicious of her best friend again. But I want a lot more of this big wedded cock of yours… And what this dirty slut wants, this dirty slut gets." Summer pulled my head up and shoved her tongue down my throat before I could even take in what she had just said. I couldn't help but respond to her kiss. My wife's best friend was some kind of magician when it came to sex it seemed.

Summer left the stall, walking out of the restroom as if everything had gone as she expected. I soon followed after cleaning myself up and making sure that there was no evidence of my adultery. I may have felt guilty but I wasn't stupid. I went back out onto the dance floor where June had just finished dancing with her last friend. I was next. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Feeling sorry for her, the fact I had betrayed her, strengthened my love for my wife as bizarre as it sounds but not my attraction. I saw Summer dancing with my friend Al and she saw me. Her eyes locked onto mine and trapped my soul. I felt as if I belonged to her, owned not by my wife, but by her best friend.

After the honeymoon, June and I came back and settled into our new home. June wasn't bad in bed. In fact, she more than met my expectations. She almost got me thinking about her during making love. But her best friend, Summer, was all I could think about and picture as I fucked my wife.

I wanted to christen our new house with a good fuck session on our marital bed. But it was not to be. Summer greeted us at our house when we first drove up. My wife had phoned her that we were coming home. Summer was wearing a tight fitted blue blouse, once again showing off her bountiful breasts, and tight black pants. She looked like she was trying to attract a man for a good fucking.

Once inside, Summer and I were both cool customers, acting like we still didn't know each other. Actually… that's true. We still don't know each other. My wife and her best friend settled down in the kitchen and chatted like the best friends June thought they were. If my wife only had the slightest inkling…

"So?" My wife inquired. I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspapers of the last few days.

"So what?" Summer smiled back at her.

"What's the deal with you and Al?" June was asking about her best friend and mine getting together. It was a major topic of discussion during our honeymoon.

"We're going out!" Summer squealed. I felt a twinge of jealousy run through my veins. She looked over at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

"How was the first date?" June asked smiling with her best friend.

"It went great! Your friend is a real charmer." She said to me. I knew she was just trying to piss me off, trying to test me. And it was working. I wasn't feeling like being a cool customer anymore.

"Do you think that we could double date this weekend?" June asked. Bad idea!

"I don't think that's a good idea." Summer beat me to it. "You guys are a married couple. You would overshadow us… or we would overshadow you." She smiled.

"Oh hush, you hussy!" my wife replied giving her friend a playful shove. I had heard enough about Summer and my best friend, Al. I went upstairs to nap.

Sometime later, June called me from downstairs. "Honey? I need you to water the plants while I finish making dinner." June didn't wake me up. I couldn't sleep. I could hardly live with myself. I had fucked my wife's best friend at our wedding. And now I was growing more and more green-eyed over Summer dating my best friend. I wanted her hot, fuckable body to myself. I wondered downstairs to water the outside plants.

As I was wetting their soil with the hose I started to think about Summer's body and breasts. I had yet to see them bare. My cock grew hard. Then I felt female hands reach around me and grasp my cock. I looked inside the kitchen window that was a few feet in front of me to see my wife still preparing dinner. I dropped the hose while it was still running water on the plants.

"Alright Baby. Its time to fuck!" Summer said from behind me.

"Summer, are you nuts? My wife is right in the kitchen." I reasoned.

"And that makes it better doesn't it? We can see her through the window… Here, fuck me from behind like the dirty slut I am so that we can both watch her prepare our dinner." She lowered her pants and thong to mid-thigh and stepped in front of me. Her hands pressed against the window, ready to brace herself. There she stood, exposed to me, her best friend's husband again. Her ass looked so fucking good. I could not resist.

"Damn! You are so hot, Summer." I took my cock out of the hole in my pants. And I quickly inserted my throbbing dick into her hot cunt.

"Oh yessss! How does my cunt feel around your married cock, lover?" she asked me knowing the answer as I started to drive into her. I grabbed her hips and pumped her pussy with all my power.

"Fucking fantastic! Ugh… ugh… ugh… your cunt is so tight!" we kept our moans, grunts and words to low harsh whispers.

"Better than June's?" she asked in raspy breath.

"Yes! Much better! ... What the hell are you doing dating Al?" I said with green eyes while grabbing her big breasts through her blouse. My dick throbbed inside my wife's best friend's pussy. It felt like it was home.

"I needed some cock while my lover was getting some." She whispered back to me while looking at my unknowing wife through the window, enjoying the feel of my dick inside her warm pussy.

"You fucked him already?!" I pummeled into her fiercely upon hearing her tell me that she had fucked my best friend, Al.

"Relax… ugh… ugh… he's not as big as you, baby! Ugh… yea, fuck me! Fuck me… fuck my dirty cunt! And besides… ughhhh… I made him wear a condom… oh fuck…. Ugh… only my best friend's husband gets to fuck… ugh… me raw!" Summer humped her ass back at me with expert skill. We established a perfect fucking motion. "Look at your wife, baby. Ugh… ugh… look at her while you fuck… her slutty… best… friend…"

I looked at June through the kitchen window. She seemed genuinely happy cooking dinner for her new husband and best friend. My wife trusted both of us, stupid woman! She deserved this! This is what she gets for making me wait till marriage, an unfaithful husband who fucks her best friend with regularity. I felt myself on the verge of exploding within Summer's cunt for the second time. "I'm gonna cum, Summer!"

"I want to taste it! I want to taste my best friend's husband's cum!" she disengaged her milking pussy from my bulging cock and dropped to a squatting position in front of me. "Look at your wife while I suck your cock!" she enveloped my hard shaft, covered with her juices, within her sensuous dick-sucking lips.

I looked at June once again in the kitchen. She looked back at me! However, she couldn't see her best friend sucking my hard prick. Summer's head was below the windowsill and out of my wife's field of vision.

"You almost done?" she said in a raised voice so that I could hear her. Summer slurped loudly on my dick, manipulating it with her tongue.

"Almost…" I said back to June. She turned her back and I looked back at the hose. It was still running. The plants were probably over watered. Whoops! "Oh shit! Don't stop Summer!"

"You like our wife's best friend sucking your big cock?" she asked.

"Yes! Don't stop! Please finish! We don't have much time!" I whispered hoarsely trying to get her to take my cock back into her mouth. I was so close…

"Do like my mouth better than June's?" she asked with a wicked smile while grasping my dick and kissing the cock-head. I could see the game she was playing.

"Yes… your mouth is amazing! Oh fuck, Summer, you're so hot!"

"Is my body better than your wife's?" Summer undid the top buttons on her blouse and spread it open.

"Yessss! You are so much hotter than June!" I replied. I might just explode to her words. Damn she is good!

"Am I a better fuck than June?" She knew what answer I was going to give her.

"Yes, Summer! Yesssssss!" I came in a torrent. She aimed my cock at her tits and my hot cum splashed against her cleavage.

"Ooooooo… cum on your wife's best friend's tits! What a good husband you are!" she laughed a wicked laugh as my first jets of sperm hit her skin. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked out the last drops from my shaft like a vacuum. "Look at your wife…" I looked at June again, her back still to us. "Now look at my tits!" she smiled like the devil. My cum had drenched her massive globes of flesh. A few gobs of semen ran down the valley between her large tits while the rest of my cum clung to her creamy smooth skin like the sticky goo it was. "Mmmmm… I love the feeling of hot, sticky sperm on my tits… especially my best friend's husband's sperm!" Summer cackled evilly.

"You're evil Summer." I said, my senses coming back to me, maybe a little guilt.

"And that's why you can't resist me and my hot body… cause I am a naughty… deviant… evil slut who fucks her best friend's husband. Ooooo, look at that cock jump! I think Baby wants some more…" Summer stood up with her pants and thong still below her ass and turned around. "Does Baby want to stick it in Mommy's ass?"

Oh my God! My cock was rock hard again at full length. If my wife would just turn around she would see everything. Her best friend with her husband's cum all over her tits while he positioned his cock at the entrance to her asshole. I had done once before and it was the greatest feeling I had ever had, until I fucked Summer's pussy on my wedding day. Summer was right! I loved fucking her because she was more than a hot slut. She was an evil hot-bodied seductress. She was mine, but more importantly, I was hers.

"God Summer, you are so hot!" I said as I lined my cock up to her sphincter. "And you are such a slut!" I grabbed her hips again. My cock-head entered her tight anus and I started to push more and more into tight rectum.

"Ohhhh yea! This is one thing that June will never do for you. She will never let you fuck her ass. But her best friend will let you fuck hers. Fuck my ass, Greg! Fuck my slutty ass! Ohhhh fuck yea!"

"Your ass is so tight!" I said, but it loosened up and I began to slide my big cock in-n-out of her taut anus.

Around five minutes later, Summer and I went inside to eat dinner. Summer had pulled up her thong and "fuck-me" pants, covering her ass that was now leaking my cum. Her blouse was buttoned up again over her sperm covered tits. This was how we ate dinner.

Summer got my wife and I trashed, along with herself. She would not relent until we were all drunk. However, June is a lightweight. She had to take herself to bed early, but she didn't make it. Summer directed her to the couch instead. Once June was knocked out, her best friend led me upstairs. We fucked on the bed. I christened my marital bed with my wife's best friend. All the guilt, what little I had, was now gone. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking Summer, my wife's best friend, behind her back.

Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,181 Followers
12