Quid Pro Quo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, the pressure of his penis against her most delicate nerve endings was driving her crazy. Why didn’t he just put it in?

“Stop teasing me,” she whined, looking up at Howard with dazed eyes. He smiled at her, knowing that he was very close to achieving his goal.

“Do you want it, baby? Would he like to get fucked?” She just kept looking at him without answering. He decided to turn it up a notch and pushed two inches into her wet pussy and held it there.

Thinking Howard was ready to give her what she so desperately needed, Erika pushed her hips back at him. However, he pulled completely out of her reach. She tried to find the missing cock by moving her hips around, but with no success.

“Please don’t tease me,” she said almost frantically. “Just put it in.”

“If you’re ready to get fucked you have to ask for it.”

“Yes. I’m ready.” And she was ready. That wasn’t a lie; she just wished the man above her wasn’t this slimy worm.

“Ask for it, you whore.”

“Please, fuck me. Fuck my pussy now,” she said, totally giving in to her tormenter. Then he began to push the mighty cock into her. With less than half of it inside her, Erika felt like her pussy was totally full.

However, there was more cock to come, and it came in short, forceful stabs that were designed to get her attention. Howard watched her face below him as she opened her eyes to look at his face.

“Big enough for you cunt?” he asked not expecting an answer. “That’s right; we’re going to stretch the shit out of you.” He pushed her arms above her head and pinned them to the mattress. On the next stab, he drove the full length of his massive rod into the young woman. She squealed in pain and tried to get away from the assault.

“Don’t worry baby. You’ll love it again as soon as you get used to it.” Yet, he didn’t slow down, continuing to push the battering tool all the way in time after time.

It took some time, but Erika began to feel the discomfort turn to pleasure and the pleasure begin to build. Eventually, the rutting man on top of her was bringing her more pleasure than she’d ever known. More than William, or even Phil, had given her.

Howard dropped his body fully onto the young wife and hooked his arms under her body and grabbed her shoulders for leverage. His face was just above hers now. She no longer noticed the smell of his breath. The only thing that mattered to her now was the steady rhythm of the ecstasy providing cock.

He began to pull all the way out of her clasping pussy and then drive it completely home again until his balls slapped against her waiting ass cheeks.

“Oohh, Goddd, yes,” she moaned, closing her eyes and letting her mouth fall open. Howard took advantage of the opening to drive his tongue into her open mouth. She responded to his movement and they kissed deeply.

“You like that baby? You like getting fucked,” he said, lifting his face just out of reach of her mouth.

“Yes, it’s wonderful.”

“Do you like my big cock?”

“God, yes.”

“Am I bigger than Phil?”

“Yes. Much bigger.”

“Bigger than that dumb fuck husband of yours?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked, resting his hips on the upstroke. Her eyes flew open, and a look of panic spread over her face.

“No. Please don’t stop. I need to be fucked by your big cock.”

“Are you going to be my fucking little whore? Tell me you want to be my whore.”

“Oh yes, I want to be your fucking whore. Please fuck me now.” With that admission, he began to push into her once again with powerful strokes. Their bodies began to slap against each other.

Again they locked mouths and kissed like lovers. They rolled about the bed, slapping their sweating bodies together. The room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking.

Erika lost herself. She no longer knew who she was. Only a whore would do what she was doing with this man, and enjoying it. But God, that big cock felt so good. No one had ever touched her as deeply as Howard was now. The friction in her tight hole was driving her over the edge.

The smell of his body, once offensive to her, was now having the opposite effect. She was beginning to associate it with the pleasure he brought her.

The older man pulled out of her and rolled her on one side, so he was positioned behind her. He wrapped an arm around her neck, pulling her toward him. With the other hand he pulled her top leg up in the air and then pushed his monster back into her gapping hole.

The room was silent except for the sounds of cock plunging into wet pussy, a rhythmic slapping and sloshing. The young woman again began to moan uncontrollably.

“That’s a good fucking whore. Take my cock in your filthy snatch. Show me what a nasty cunt you are.”

Howard’s dirty, demeaning talk just fueled Erika’s lust. She responded by grinding herself even further onto the massive cock. He rolled her onto her stomach and continued to punish her pussy with long, powerful strokes.

“You like that don’t you bitch? You like to get fucked.”

“Yeah baby. Ohhh. I love getting fucked by a big cock.” Howard was getting close to cumming himself and had picked up the pace even more. He grabbed her hair again and snapped her head back. He wanted her attention.

“That’s all you’re good for, fucking whore. Can’t get ahead on merit, so you fuck your way up the ladder. You’re just a worthless fucking cunt. Well, I’ll show you how to use the only talent you have. From now on, I’m the only boss you’ve got, you do as I say.”

“Yes sir.”

“That’s right bitch. I’m your fucking master.”

“Fuck me master. Fuck your whore.” Erika couldn’t believe what she was saying, but she couldn’t help herself. The pounding cock was turning her into a slave, a whore. She would do anything he asked as long as he didn’t stop.

Then a second orgasm rocked the young woman – like a seizure of pleasure. Every part of her body was alive with sexual fulfillment. When it was over, she lay on the bed lifeless, unable to move.

The heavy older man continued to slap his belly against her buttocks, driving into her, until he began to stiffen as well. But Howard had one more lesson to teach this bitch.

Pushing himself up until he was standing on the bed over her, he reached down and slapped her hard on the ass. She didn’t move, so he slapped her again.

“Get on you knees bitch. You’re not done yet.” Erika turned her head to look up at the man standing over her with his mighty cock pumping in his fist.

“Hurry up bitch. You’re going to suck my cock again.” Despite extreme fatigue, Erika worked her way onto her knees in front of the man who had so thoroughly fucked her.

“Suck on my balls first,” he said, pushing the hairy sack against her face. He pumped his cock harder as she sucked one of his nuts into her open mouth.

“That’s right you cunt. Yeah, clean my balls good.” Erika no longer cared what he called her; all she wanted to do was please him. She was his bitch, his cunt, his whore.

Howard grabbed her hair again and pushed his cock back into her mouth. He was very close to cumming now. He was going to make this whore pay for the humiliation she had caused him. This was the moment.

Pulling away, he instructed her to close her eyes and open her mouth wide. The young wife was confused by the order, but did as instructed. Then it happened; she felt hot liquid hit her face. Surprised, she tried to pull away.

“Get back here you stupid fucking bitch. I’m not done yet.” She let herself be pulled back to receive the remainder of his load. She now was covered in little droplets of cum, like he’d rained on her face.

Howard looked down at his handiwork and smiled. Job complete, she was his now. The videotape was a lot better evidence than two little grainy pictures that might be explained away. Good thing the stupid twat wasn’t smart enough to figure that out.

“I need a towel,” she said. “I can’t open my eyes.”

“Fuck you bitch. Get one yourself.” Instead, she reached for the sheet and used it to whip away some of Howard’s cum. Then she went into the bathroom.

Howard got another beer and sat in an easy chair by the window. He opened the drapes to look out at the lights of the city. Man, life couldn’t be any better than this. He’d just fucked the hottest bitch in town and was ready to use his new toy to achieve the success he had long been seeking.

To be continued in Part 3

12