Quiet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got in and started it, and drove down the street. Ten minutes later, we were on highway, and in another twenty, we were in a suburb. We pulled up to a darkened house.

He got out and opened the door for me. I was mystified as to what was going on, but my expectation was to be naked in a few minutes, getting my brains screwed out. Frankly, I welcomed the diversion.

He opened the door to the house, and pushed me inside. He turned on a few lights.

He shut the door and led me up the stairs. At the top he turned down the hall, and led me to the bedroom at the end. It had a grand bay window, looking out on a pond, a beautiful sight in the fading sunlight. Like the rest of the house that I had seen, it was empty.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Beautiful, eh?"

I nodded, still somewhat morose.

He started to disrobe me. I relaxed into his caresses and movement, and soon I was naked, looking out at the beautiful view.

He pressed down on my shoulders, so I got on my knees. He kept pressing until my cheek was on the floor. I shut my eyes, and waited for him to enter me. He tore open the condom and sailed the wrapper across the room. Stroking my back he entered me.

He kept one hand on my back, and the other stroking my ass. I was losing myself to the oblivion of his possession of me when he spoke.

"Your cheek is pressed against the floor of your room."

"What?"

"Your cheek is..."

"What do you mean?" I pushed myself up and turned around so I could look at him.

"I was coming to tell you I just closed on this house. I'm moving out of your building. You can too. Live here. Take your time finding a job."

He gestured down the hall.

"My room is down there. There's a big kitchen, a basement, a bunch of other rooms, a bunch of closets. It's a whole bunch of places where I can take you and screw your beautiful ass."

I was dumbfounded.

"Jones, I.. I hope... I hope you won't freak out, but I love you. This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"I love you too. You already did the nicest thing anyone could do for me."

"What was that?" I asked. I couldn't figure out what I had done that was this amazing.

"Shut the fuck up and bend over."

I laughed, and took the hint. Smiling like a maniac, I let Jones have his way with me.