Anna: Here We Go Again

Story Info
A woman in her 60's is abducted for the 2nd time in her life.
11.9k words
4.54
14.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
785 Followers

Authors Note: First of all, this is a work of fiction. The protagonist, Anna, is a reader of my works here on Literotica and suggested I write a story for her. I am happy to oblige. Anna has many of her own stories on her page recounting adventures of her own sex life. This is not one of those. This is a fictional work meant to please and excite her and all of my faithful readers.

The themes are, as usual, Non Consent, bondage and so-on. If that isn't what you are looking for, I recommend you seek out something more to your taste. For me, I enjoyed imagining just what could happen to Anna and see how far I could take it. I hope she, and all of you, enjoy!

* * *

PRESENT DAY:

Anna lay on the floor of the large cargo van and moaned through the overly large ball gag that was filling her mouth. Her hands were bound behind her and her feet also bound by several wrappings of duct tape. There was a blindfold over her eyes. Not a simple mask-type of blindfold, like the Lone Rangers mask without holes for the eyes, but large, round goggles that were completely blacked out. They didn't allow any light in so Anna was having to rely on her other senses to get what little information she could.

She used her hearing as the men around her whispered and spoke softly to each other. She could hear them commenting on her breasts and talking about what they would like to do with her when they reached their destination.

"She's not bad for a bitch in her sixties," one voice said. It was deep and had a faint accent, New York or some other east coast city.

"I don't care how old she is, that's a great ass! I can't wait to hit that thing!" That voice sounded slightly higher and she thought, younger.

"I just want to see her tits! Looks like a nice rack for someone her age!" That voice sounded, well, greasy was the only word she could think to describe it.

"Maybe, but I'll bet she can still suck a mean cock! Look at the way she handles that gag!" That was the deep voiced man again.

Then there was her sense of smell. The back of this van smelled of stale food. She also detected coffee and perhaps even a little hint of something spoiled. But the thing she smelled most of all was sex. The carpet on the floor. That she was currently laying on, smelled like day old (or older sex). Anna didn't think she was the first woman to be in this position.

Finally, there was her sense of touch. Scratchy carpet on the floor of the van. She could feel every bump and dip that the van hit as it sped along. And of course, all the hands touching her. Aside from talking about her and what they wanted to do to her, hands roamed freely over her body.

When she had been grabbed off the street, she had been on her way to meet her husband for a sordid little rendezvous at a local bed and breakfast. They sometimes liked to get away from their flat and have a little fun somewhere new.

She had been looking forward to this as her husband had been unusually busy at work recently and they hadn't had as much time together as they would like, so she had forgone wearing a bra and panties and went with a mostly see-thru silk top and a skirt that flowed with silken grace over her "great ass" as the man in the van had called it, and ended at a classy angle cut just over her knees. She was wearing silk nylons that ran up just over her legs and a pair of black, fuck-me-pumps that made her legs look especially good. So now, hands were running up under her skirt and squeezing her ass. They were feeling her breasts through her top and several of the buttons had been undone so they could more easily grope her pert 34C tits. They grabbed and squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples hard, making her squeal or groan around that repulsive gag. Maybe her breasts weren't as large as some, but her nipples had always been very sensitive and they were both achingly hard, swelling and trembling under the constant rough handling they were receiving.

She didn't shave between her legs as many younger women liked to do. She had always enjoyed having a bit of a bush down there and fingers were apparently enjoying it too, stroking her hairy cunt and pulling at her hairs, again making her groan and jump.

Anna was scared of what these men were going to do to her once they reached their destination. The comments as well as the gropes, pinches and slaps she was receiving left no doubt what they wanted, but just how far would this go? Would they be rough or gentle. Did they just want a quick roll for fun or did they have something more long term in mind? What bothered her most though was how familiar this all seemed. She had been in this very situation once before, a long time ago.

Anna was almost 68 years old and she enjoyed sex and had had many different partners over the years, but almost always under her conditions. She liked being in control. But back in in 1976, she had been a young woman of 21, out on the town for a night of drinking and partying when she had been grabbed by several young men driving a large cargo van. They caught her as she was cutting through an alley, a shortcut to the club she was going to. They threw a bag over her head, taped her arms behind her back, wrapped duct tape around her ankles and threw her into the van. That was the start of two very long days and nights where things were done to her that even now, simultaneously frightened and excited her to think about.

Scared as she was, her heart hammering in her chest and trying to snort air in through her nose, she found that her pussy was wet and dripping, her stomach fluttered with a kind of nervous anticipation as for what was coming her way. She felt the van slow and make a sharp turn, going over a bump and then angling down. The timber of the van's engine changed, gained a bit of an echo, like maybe they were pulling into some covered location. As the van wended its way around a series of curves and came to a stop, she couldn't help but think back to that night in 1976 and what had happened to her then.

THEN: 1976

Anna had been dressed to go clubbing when the men in the van had pulled up and grabbed her. Now she very much regretted her choice of clothes. She disliked wearing a bra so had eschewed that in favor of a tight black tube top that clung to her curves and showed off her assets. The skirt she wore was little better, mini-skirts being all the rage. She had enough sense of propriety to wear underwear, but she had chosen a lacy thong so it didn't hide much, especially now laying on her back in this musty old van.

They had thrown a bag over her head and it had a loose cinch they had tightened enough so very little light got through and there was no chance of shaking it off. That was the only thing that her captors seemed interested in having her keep on though. They had pulled down her tube top as soon as they had gotten her in the van. With her arms duct taped behind her at the wrists and elbows, it caused her to thrust out her chest and the men were taking full advantage of that. Someone's mouth had fastened on her right breast and was sucking and licking at her nipple. Teeth bit it and tugged, almost painfully. She tried to roll and groaned under that assault but too many other hands were holding her and more.

Her skirt, what there was of it, had been pulled up and a hand had forced itself between her legs. Fingers pushed and stroked her increasingly damp slit, slowly inserting on, then two and finally three fingers into her. The thumb on that hand had found her clit, already swelling with excitement and was stroking it hard and fast as he fingered her pussy.

Other hands here grabbing the breast not occupied by someone's mouth. Fingers pinched her hard, stiff nipple, pulled and twisted on it till Anna had to shriek at the rough play. That seemed to excite the men. Hands slapped at her breast, grabbed and pinched her ass and redoubled the effort on her tits. Anna was practically sobbing from fear, pain and excitement as the bulky van came rolling to a stop.

As soon as the van stopped, she heard the large side door slide open. Cool air from the outside played over her body sending goosebumps up her legs and breasts. Several hands grabbed her and hauled her upright, then half dragged, half carried her out of the van and stood her up on her own two feet. Taped together as they were she was a bit off balance but the men kept a hold of her arms and steadied her. As she tried to gather her wits about her, a hand loosed the cinch on the bag and yanked it off of her head. Her short cropped curly head of black hair glistened with sweat that also dripped down her face. That wasn't the worst fluid that would be coating her over the next two days.

As she blinked several times and her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she got her first really good look at the men who had abducted her. To either side of her were two tall, gangly black men, both who had to be athletes or something as neither was shorter than 6'4" That meant they towered over Anna's more petite 5'6" frame. They weren't wearing any shirts but they both had on workout shorts and tennis shoes. They weren't overly muscular but they had a sculpted and sinewy grace to them and judging by the tent-pole bulge in their shorts, they were both well endowed.

In front of her stood the man who had pulled the bag off her head. He was just an inch over 6' and he was muscled. He looked like a bodybuilder, someone who spent a lot of time keeping in shape. He had a tank top on that stilled showed off his six-pack and muscles and he too was wearing shorts, but he was barefoot. He had neck length shaggy brown hair and what Anna would later laughingly refer to as 'a porn 'stash'. A thick, drooping mustache that hung down either side of his mouth, almost to his chin. He had cold, ice blue eyes that stared hungrily at Anna, or more accurately, at her body.

Behind him were two more people. The first was a mostly non-descript fellow, a bit taller than Anna, though not by much. He wasn't nearly as well built as the others and sported a small beer belly that showed under his white t-shirt and bulged, just a little, over his jeans. His squinty eyes stared at her with undiluted lust and the tip of his fat, pink tongue kept nervously licking his lips, as if he were salivating at the thought of a good meal.

The second person was more of a surprise. It was a woman. A girl really. She couldn't have been much over 18. She had long, straight blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back. She also looked like she did some body building as well. She wore a tube top, similar to what Anna had been wearing but this was over a much larger set of breasts. Maybe a 36 or 38 DD. Her nipples poked through the flimsy top. She had on shorts like most of the others that clung to her well rounded ass. Her blue eyes stared at Anna and she puckered her full, red lips and blew a kiss towards her. The muscular fellow in front of her seemed to be in charged. His eyes roamed over her lithe and athletic body, mostly naked now and nodded approvingly.

"You guys did all right! She looks like she can be a lot of fun!" He turned and looked at the blonde woman. "What do you think Didi?" The girl gave Anna an serious appraising stare and then smiled and looked towards the man.

"Not bad. If she doesn't break too easily. You can get a little rough with your toys!" The man laughed at that as did the two men holding Anna and it caused a chill to run down her spine.

"Well, we'll try to start out easy on her. Make her last as long as possible," the man chuckled. "get those clothes off her boys," he said, gesturing to the two men at Anna's side, "and then lets get her set up!"

All of this sent shivers of fear through Anna. She was bound and in the hands of several strangers who seemed intent on using her body for, well, for whatever they wanted and she didn't think her desires would much enter into it. Anna was no prude. She had been sexually active since age 16 and had even been with two guys on occasion, but never a foursome and never with a woman. She was scared as to what they had in mind. But even as the two men pulled out long thin knives from their shorts and began to quickly cut away the remnants of her clothing, a part of Anna was experiencing a secret thrill. Her pussy was already wet and her nipples had responded so strongly to what had been done to her in the van.

In moments, Anna was completely naked, arms still tightly bound behind her, though they had sliced through the tape holding her ankles together. Now the two black men marched her across the garage floor towards a wooden door that looked as if it might lead into an office. The blonde ran ahead and opened the door for them and the two men manhandled Anna inside. She struggled a little against their grips but it was quickly obvious that they were stronger than she was and her arms were still bound so she had little choice but to go where they took her.

They ushered her out of the garage and into what was more of a game room than an office. It was about twenty feet in length and not quite as wide. There was an old overstuffed sofa along one wall and a pool table in the middle of the floor. There was an old desk in the corner with an office chair that had seen better days. A rack for pool cues was along the far wall and there was also a large TV on a stand with several cables running from it to a boxy video recorder and camera set up next to it. Anna didn't like the look of that. It seemed like she might be the unwilling star of her very own porn film.

The two men who had Anna dragged her across the room to the old sofa. It was pushed out from the wall by about 3 or 4 feet and they moved her back behind it. Then the grabbed her by her thick curly black hair and shoved her forward over the back, her ass sticking up and her face towards the couch's cushions. Didi was right in front of the couch.

"Cut her arms loose guys!" she demanded of the two men. Using the knives once more, they quickly cut through the duct tape. Then after pulling the remaining pieces off her arms, they stretched her arms out to the side. Didi grabbed one and pulled it towards the side. There was a rope under the far end of the sofa and she grabbed it and looped it tight around Anna's wrist. The other end was obviously attached to a leg of the sofa or something else under it.

"Hey! You don't have to do this!" Anna cried as Didi wrenched her arm and tightened the rope. "I mean, I'm all for a little fun, really! Can't we just take it slow and easy?" She was trying desperately to make these people slow down. This situation looked to be rapidly getting out of control and the one thing Anna hated was to not be in control.

The leader had walked up beside Didi and now looked down at Anna. He reached out and sharply slapped her face hard with his open hand.

"HEY!" Anna shouted. "What the fuck?" The man didn't seem impressed. He grabbed Anna's face by the chin and forced her head up to look at him. His fingers held her jaw very tight.

"Bitch!" He spat. This is easy...for us. As for you, we don't give a fuck what you want!" He looked at the blonde who had just finished securing Anna's right arm. He reached out and slapped her ass hard making Didi jump and squeak! "Get her other arm tied now!" Didi hurried around him to comply.

Meanwhile, the two men behind Anna now had their hands free and they were grabbing her legs and spreading them very wide apart. She couldn't see what they were doing but she heard something metal and jangling being moved and then they were attaching big, wide leather cuffs to her ankles. She tried to kick out or avoid them but they held her fast and soon Anna realized her legs were attached to either end of a long spreader bar.

By the time her legs were secured, Didi had fastened her other outstretched arm. Now Anna was naked, bent over the back of the sofa and spread wide, allowing easy access to every part of her body.

"Lets start with something simple...Like seeing what kind of a cock sucker you are!" The leader stripped off his tank top in one smooth motion and tossed it aside. Then he grabbed the waistband of his shorts and yanked them off. Anna's eyes widened as she saw his enormous cock jutting straight out at her face. The thing was a monster. At least 9 or 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist with a definite upward curve to it. A huge set of balls hung down below it covered with a thick patch of curly brown hair.

"Keep that thing away from me you motherfucker!" Anna spit at him. He just let go of her chin and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it painfully.

"Open up slut!" he demanded and shoved his big cock forward.

Anna shook her head and clamped her mouth shut tight. She gritted her teeth together, determined to be defiant. The big man just laughed at her attempts. He used his grip on her hair to pull her head back towards his rigid jutting member and forced the round, bulbous head up against her lips, rubbing it back and forth and smearing her face with little drops of precum. He was obviously more than ready for her.

Anna tried to keep her mouth shut. She grimaced and actually growled through clenched teeth at the man as he tried to force his cock through her lips and into her mouth. Anna couldn't look around very well but she heard Didi laugh.

"She's stubborn, Dave. Maybe a few decorations will loosen her up." Anna didn't like the sound of that at all. She could hear Didi running off and in a few seconds she came back. She moved up to Dave and gently nudged him aside. "Here, give me a moment, lover!" Then she squatted down so she could look Anna in the eyes. Dave had stepped aside but his impatience was showing.

"Hurry it up Didi, I want to use that pretty mouth of hers in the worst way!" Didi nodded and smiled at Anna.

Then she held up her hands, showing the bound woman what she was holding. In her hands, she held two mousetraps. The basic type with a flat wooden board and a spring-loaded bar that could snap down on a poor unsuspecting rat, but Anna had a terrible feeling that these weren't going to be used for pest control. Didi could see the recognition and fear blossom in Anna's eyes and she smiled wider.

"Maybe these will make you feel a bit more cooperative towards Dave. But if not, they'll still look good on you!"

She reached out and gripped one of Anna's tits with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it hard. Anna groaned as the blonde pulled and twisted her already too sensitive nipple. Then Didi took the mouse trap and pulled the bar up and placed Anna's stiff, hard tit against the board. She adjusted the trap so that Anna's breast nipple and pinkish-brown areola were situated under the raised spring bar. Anna's eyes were wide and she whimpered a little.

"Please don't" she whispered.

Didi stared at her a moment longer, the blonde woman's eyes bright with excitement and perhaps a hint of sadism. Then she pulled the bar even further back so it had more force behind it and then she let it go. The thin steel bar snapped down tight and hard on Anna's tit. She screamed and her whole body shook as she tried desperately to shake the vile device off of her breast but it was latched on tight. Anna's nipple was already turning red being squeezed beneath the mousetrap. Tears leaked out of Anna's eyes and she pleaded with Didi.

"Oh god, please take it off. I'll be good, I swear, just take it off!" Didi laughed and then grabbed her other tit, squeezing and pulling it as well.

Once she felt that she had done enough to get the swollen, stiff nipple ready, she grabbed the second mousetrap and quickly snapped it down on her other breast. Anna wend wild as her tits were pinched hard by the two traps. Pain flared through her breasts and she tried her best to shake them free. Didi stood up and moved back so that Dave could come up again.

Raxton57
Raxton57
785 Followers