Quiet Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

"Oh yeah. . . . yeah. . . oh . . . yes. . . oh yeah."

The soft moaning had picked up again. I could see Terry rocking, clearly his firm stance was becoming weak as the obvious pleasure affected his balance.

"You were always so good at this . . .." Terry complimented her, his words trailing off.

It was then that Christa's manicured, left hand slid into view, gliding down the backside of Terry's right thigh before coming to rest on the back of his knee, where her fingers continued rub gentle circles across his flesh.

"Oh man . . . . oh yeah." He moaned, her right hand still missing in action.

I felt my own body begin to squirm in time to the rocking motion I could see from under the door, my free hand roaming behind me, its fingers drawing the silky material of my nightie back and forth across my ass. My hips twisted, drawing my panty-clad penis gently across the carpet. Oh God that felt so good.

It was strange to hear Terry's words so perfectly match my thoughts as I continued to grind my hips, trying to keep my eyes on the action in front of me but finding it hard to focus my attention to the events transpiring in the bedroom. Terry's moaning grew more noticeable when his body's rhythmic motion gained momentum.

In contrast to Christa's deep, uncontrolled vocals from this afternoon she was strangely silent, my mind not having enough unchanneled energy to realize the reason until I saw her right hand sliding into place behind Terry's right knee, the lost limb finally making an appearance.

"Stop." I heard him say to her. "Wait . . .. Hold it."

"Don't stop" I pleaded to myself.

"Wait. Wait a minute . . .. Come here."

Her hands slid away and I could just see her rise from the bed, standing face to face with him. From their sides, their hands disappeared from view, each probably probing the other as my mind worked to fill in the blanks.

I felt so good lying there in the hallway of all places, slowly grinding my hips into the rug for nothing but the sheer pleasure it caused. I suppressed an upwelling moan and allowed my eyes to dart back under the door in time to see Christa shift her position, both of them now facing the bed, which creaked when her palms set heavily upon it. Even in my state of bliss I could imagine what was about to happen and new it had begun when she let out a low, deep growl, obviously flushed with emotion as he heaved his way inside her.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh . . . ." she sounded, her time to make some noise.

I closed my eyes for a moment, picturing the scene and imagined myself in her place, not his, again trying to experience through her what it was she was feeling.

My mouth opened but I managed to keep any sound from emanating and giving me away, interrupting my solitude. I didn't want it to end. I didn't want to me interrupted. Even if found, I wasn't sure I would stop and try to run, instead choosing to stay and continue to grind myself towards an orgasm I could feel beginning to grow inside my heated groin. If I hadn't already come today I would have long ago exploded in joyful bliss but instead was able to hold out longer than normal and enjoy the sensations washing over me.

I savored the moment, hearing Christa doing the same while Terry continued to push deep inside her, the smooth, wet bodily fluids continuing to lubricate the motion, the sounds of his thighs slapping firmly against her tight ass. She continued to grow more vocal, beginning to lose control as I lay there unsure just how much more time I had left. It was then that I heard Terry give one final grown, his form shuddering behind hers, his knees weak from the orgasm that had just rocked his body.

I slowed my motion, realizing now how quiet the house had once again become, but didn't stop. Terry pulled back and I could see him take a few uncertain steps, drawing away from Christa before turning and staggering towards the master bathroom, the light switching on and the door closing part way. My own motion froze when I realized that my wife, standing only feet from the door had stepped forward a foot, breathing labored, her hands on her knees. I started to push back, realizing that within seconds, she could open the door and discover my prone shape lying there spying on them from the hall. My hips rose and I made it to my knees, but was unable to pull my gaze from under doorway, her perfectly manicured feet turning in my direction.

Convinced that I would be discovered in moments I pushed up to my hands, my weak arms working for all they were worth. I rose unsteadily to my feet and half staggered down the hall, remembering to avoid the squeaky spot that would have given away my presence and managed to make it to my room, closing the door behind me, convinced it was just in the nick of time. A second later I heard a different bedroom door open, it operator no longer trying for stealth and knew it had to be my wife. I slowly released the handle in my own hand and breathed easier when I saw it stop in place without a sound.

Squeak . . ..

The sound had come from the hallway but I didn't risk a look under my own door. I padded quickly across the carpet and slid under the covers, relieved that I hadn't heard the springs popping under my weight. I froze, my eyes staring at the crack under the door where a shadow, cast from the light spilling from the master bedroom had stopped. I tried my best to control my breathing that was still labored following my frantic escape. My eyes continued to watch and wait wondering if Christa was going to open the door and stroll in the room, my still stiff penis visible under my panties. If she were to burst into the room now I would be caught red handed as it were.

I held my breath for a moment trying to hear over my fluttering heartbeat but no sounds came from the hall where the shadow continue to hover. Wagering that I could move my free hand without making a noise I grasped the cool bed sheet in my hand, the long fingernails brushing against the material and drew the sheets up a few feet to cover the incriminating evidence. I then lay my arm to my side resting it.

The shadow's presence was unrelenting while it stood guard in the hall listening for any sounds from my room. I closed my eyes trying to still my heartbeat even more from its heavy pounding.

A minute later, lying in the darkness and unable to see if Christa was still there from behind my closed lids, I began to relax. I could feel the tension leaving my body as it became clear I had made it back to bed without being detected. I was safe and sound in bed again and the fleeting worry of my wife's presence in the hallway became a fleeting one as the wisps of consciousness trailed away into darkness and I slept.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers