Quiet Servitude Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze, my hands stopping in place and my breath locked in my chest where it stayed for a moment, my body trembling slightly under her stare. The others didn’t seem to notice my presence but Christa was smiling at me now, shifting slightly on the bed. Before I knew it she was on her feet and walking towards me. I wanted to run, get away, but at the same time I couldn’t leave.

She stepped around the end of the bed wearing only a garter, hose and the same shoes I had on from the mall earlier today. The television flashed as she passed in front of the camera and slowly opened the door wider and stepped into the hall, my eyes unable to pull themselves away from hers.

There in the hallway we stood toe to toe in our matching platform heels. She was still smiling. I was wearing some sort of expression on my face, most likely a mix of emotions, but couldn’t tell what they were. She reached up with her right hand and gently stroked my hair. I was going to say something but her fingers found my lips and I stopped. Christa stepped to the side and I could see inside the room again, the two remaining people on the bed were watching us. I turned back to my wife who nodded slightly, answering a question I didn’t know I wanted to ask but trusted her completely. I now faced the open bedroom again, but couldn’t hold the stare of either Terry who sat there like a hungry cat or Julie who was laying on her back with a smile as he gently stroked her flat stomach.

I took one step forward, paused in the doorway, and then another. The camera behind the door came into view in my periphery, as did the rest of the room bathed in bright lights. As I approached the bed and the reclining couple I chanced a look back and found that the door was closed part way again, a foot wide gap remaining. Hidden back in the darkened hall I could make out Christa’s form still standing there, the smile even wider on her face. She was nibbling absentmindedly on her right thumbnail as she watched from her vantagepoint just outside the room. I darted one look at the television and could see my profile on the screen. Thoughts of my wife, the television, the camera and even the room receded into the background when Julie stood up in front of me, toe to toe. She was still smiling.

“How are you feeling Stacy? Ready to have a little fun?”

My mouth opened slightly to answer but it was my quick gaze towards Terry that me away.

“It’s OK.” She assured me. “We had a little chat earlier tonight and Terry’s cool with this. Actually quite turned on by it.”

I shot him a quick look and he was smiling now. She didn’t mention if he suspected anything before their talk and didn’t let on if he mentioned our encounter in the kitchen. Somehow it seemed different now that I knew he knew but no less erotic. I didn’t want to fight it but a feeling of guilt was holding me back until I realized that my wife was still at the door, appearing eager for me to just let go and enjoy myself. Let the hang ups programmed into me by society and shed the feelings of guilt that was keeping me from experiencing things that would provide me with pleasure.

“We’ll take this nice and slow.” She assured me after I consented with an almost imperceptible nod of my head.

“Excellent.” She said, purring out the word. Julie stepped a little closer and with one hand undid the tie on my robe, which fell open under her touch.

“I was hoping you were wearing that after seeing you in those shoes.” I looked down and noticed for the first time that she had her shoes on as well. I was still speechless when she took the same hand, palm out, and ran it slowly up my cock, the pressure radiating through the thin panty I was wearing.

“Looks like you’re ready to go.” She commented with pleasure. “Let’s lose this and get a little more comfortable.”

She lifted the thin robe over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor with all the other, scatter items of clothing. Julie then turned around and pushed her ass up against me, taking my hands in hers and wrapping my arms around her. My hands slowly explored her body and found it to be every bit as wonderful as it had been the night of the party. When both hands were cupping her breasts I felt her apply a little pressure and took a small step forward.

“Come on. We’re all friends here. No need to be shy.”

She led me three feet to the bed before releasing my hands and turning back around to face me.

“Get comfy.” She commanded, easing me towards the bed. I did as she commanded. Following orders helped ease the pangs of guilt I was still feeling about all this. I felt her hand slide across my ass as I eased onto the sheets and rolled onto my back in the center of the bed not knowing what to do next.

Julie slid up next to me, one of her breasts leaning on my chest. She leaned forward and began kissing my temple, my cheek, and the corner of my mouth, finishing with a playful nibble on my ear, her hot breath pouring over me as she continued down onto my neck. Her free hand rubbed slowly across my belly. I felt guilty again just lying there with my eyes closed enjoying myself but couldn’t fight it.

I sucked in an audible breath when I felt another hand, undoubtedly belonging to Terry, landing gently on the nylon of my inner thigh and begin moving higher up my leg. My hands moved around grabbing the first thing they could find while my mouth, eager for companionship was no longer alone. A pair of lips presented themselves and ours came together, tongues wrestling in a smooth layer of saliva. The passionate kissing continued unabated while several hands continued to explore, the one moving up my leg having crossed the divide and sliding under my panties, a stifled moan coming from my mouth. It continued moving its way down the length of my erect penis, flesh against flesh, until it slowly moved underneath, the strong hand gently massaging my testicles.

I didn’t have to open my eyes to see who I was kissing because I could smell Terry’s after-shave and feel the stubble on his chin as his mouth moved away from mine and plunged down my neck until his tongue found my breast. I opened my eyes and found Julie staring at me, lust in her stare. I pulled my hand from her shoulder and slid it under her breast, my thumb massaging her nipple, which was standing out much farther than mine ever could. She leaned forward and took Terry’s place as we began swapping lipstick, my mind finally realizing that I was in bed having sex with two other people as Stacy.

The flow of emotions continued to flood in for a few more minutes until I realized that the agonizing organ between my legs had a friend. I pulled Julie on top of me, our lips still at it and spied a quick look to the television in the corner. The camera had a clear view of the action and the screen showed it all. Terry had moved down and it was his hot breath and wet lips I could feel enveloping my swollen penis.

Julie, feeling my arms pulling her towards me, swung a long leg up and over my torso before settling back, her hands holding my wrists down on the bed. Her mouth rotated from my small, exposed breasts and nipples to my neck before moving again to my painted lips.

“Stop. Wait. I’m getting too close.” I mumbled between heavy breaths. I wasn’t sure they heard me but Terry quit performing oral and stood up, looking down at Julie and I on the bed.

“You don’t want to come yet?” she asked, toying with me.

I shook my head quickly.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you.”

“No. I don’t want to come yet.”

“What is it you want then?” Julie asked, hovering over me with her beautiful breasts hanging down in my face. “You want to get fucked?” she finally whispered when I hadn’t responded.

I nodded, the motion gaining momentum.

“Say it.” She chided. “You want it you’re going to have to ask for it.”

“Please.”

“Who do you want to fuck you?” she asked, knowing the answer.

“Terry . . . . I want Terry to do it.” I responded, not able to bring myself to ask for something I had wanted for so long.

“What do you want Terry to do?” she continued, not about to let me off the hook.

“I want Terry to fuck me.”

“Where? Tell us where and how bad you want it.”

“I want it up the ass. I want Terry to fuck me up the ass.” I said, the wall of guilty finally beginning to crack. Julie still wasn’t going to give in.

“How bad do you want it?” she asked as Terry stepped to the bathroom knowing my defenses were finally coming down.

“I want it real bad.” I cried out. “I want Terry to fuck me up the ass so bad.” I pleaded with her.

“That’s a good girl Stacy.” She said. “Think you can handle that Terry?”

“Yes ma’am.” He said stepping back to the corner of the bed where my ankles hung out over the edge. Julie got up on her knees and began to wiggle down my body towards my hips. I could feel two strong hands wrap themselves around my ankles, platform shoes still in place, and my entire body begin to slide towards the edge of the bed. When I stopped moving, Julie stopped moving. We were still in the same position but only closer to the end of the bed. Terry was now standing almost directly behind Julie who sat back on her heels. I could feel my cock poking her from behind, eager for attention. Instead, I could feel ankles being held again only this time they were lifted straight up, my platform shoe adorned feet appearing above her shoulders. My legs were pinned between Julie’s back and Terry’s chest when I felt a set of fingers on my hips working their way under the edge of my loose panties, their flimsy lace material traveling up my legs. As if on cue, I could see Terry working them over my large shoes, his hands flinging them onto the growing pile on the floor. I could feel a cool breeze blowing across my ass with the material gone. Two very large hands appeared under Julie’s arms and took up a position under each breast while her own hands were running themselves up and down the material of the my corset.

“Ready?” she asked, her eyes opening to watch for every subtle nuance in my expression.

I nodded but her eyes were looking away, a devilish grin on her face. On my back I couldn’t tell if she were staring into the camera or looking at my wife, silent but obviously still watching from the hallway. Julie nodded, the smile never disappearing. As if choreographed, Terry’s hands dropped away and reappeared a second later holding my ankles again, the large shoes flanking each side of his face.

Julie leaned forward again, her hair and breast hanging just above me out of range.

“What was that dear? I couldn’t hear you.”

“I’m ready.” I said, my mouth having gone dry with anticipation.

“Did you forget your manners?” she said, cocking an eyebrow.

“No ma’am.” I said, eager to feel Terry penetrating me. “I’m ready ma’am.” I repeated.

“Such a good girl.” She said, finally satisfied.

She pushed back slightly to get a better view of my face and as if on cue, I could begin to feel something teasing the center of my ass. Once, twice, three times I could feel the gentle probing, knowing what was coming. Pressure was increasing with each thrust until finally I could feel the tip of Terry’s stiff cock pushing into me further. It has only gone in an inch before I could feel it back out.

God I hope nothing’s wrong. The answer came quickly as Terry thrust his hips forward again and pushed in deeper, a thick layer of lube letting him slide in with little resistance other than my tight body.

Out again he came, not quite exiting but went straight back in, adjusting his position slightly. Julie continued to watch my face as I could feel tears of joy begin to form in my eyes. She looked concerned for a minute until a weak smile crossed my mouth a look of pure enjoyment pushing it aside.

“You like that?” she asked, flashing another look towards the hallway.

“Yes.” I answered truthfully. “Very much.”

I was panting now, feeling Terry’s cock shoving all the way in now, his shaft filling my tight hole perfectly.

“Do you want him to stop?” she asked softly.

Was she nuts? Of course I didn’t want him to stop. I shook my head concentrating on the unfamiliar sensation.

“I can’t hear you.”

“No ma’am. I don’t want him to stop.” I said, seeing a look of satisfaction on his face above me.

“Don’t tell me. Tell him.”

“Don’t stop Mr. Williams. Please don’t stop.” I pleaded, wanting it to go on forever.

“I think she likes it Terry.” She said, swooping her chest lower towards my mouth, my lips all too eager to find their way onto her breasts again as Terry continued his gentle thrusting finding the perfect angle and speed.

“You like that, don’t you Stacy.”

“Yes ma’am.” I said, gasping for air. With each pounding thrust I could feel and hear a satisfying smack of Terry’s thighs against my bare ass. This felt so much better than I could have imagined.

I pulled my mouth away from Julie’s chest for a moment and tried to look over my shoulder to the door. It wasn’t the best angle but partially hidden by the darkness of the hallway stood Christa. She was watching with intense concentration while her husband lay on the bed getting fucked. The erotic level, already turned up by her presence, was notched even higher when I noticed her leaning lazily against the doorjamb, one of her hands gently massaging her moist clit. Her eyes were mere slits as she continued to work her body over. She smiled for a moment when she noticed me watching her but it melted again as she slipped back into enjoying her own pleasure. I turned my attention back to my own assaulted senses as Terry kept up his relentless pounding. I was moaning louder now but it became muffled when Julie clamped her mouth down on mine and our breaths mingled again.

Terry was been drizzling on additional lube as he went and I could tell now that along with the lessening resistance came a gaining momentum as his pounding was becoming more forceful. It finally reached a crescendo when at last he slowed and pushed in one more time, not withdrawing. I could hear his labored breathing for the first time. My body registered the pulsating spasms of his muscle as it unloaded inside my tight shaft. He still had a firm hold on my ankles but that had slackened. Julie and I disengaged and I peered over her shoulder and could see that that familiar look on his face indicating that he had loaded the condom full of cum and was shaking now as his penis spasmed a few extra times. I could feel his still erect penis as it slid out of me, my body already regretting its departure, longing for more.

After Terry had caught his breath and was steady again on his feet he stepped to the bathroom and out of sight from my vantagepoint on the bed. I was wondering if his hearing was muffled as mine often was after having an intense orgasm. I’d never had a change to ask another guy and made a mental note to ask him when I had an opportunity.

Julie was watching me when I turned my attention back to my own needs. I tried to pull a wrist free from her grasp to deal with my own erection but she clamped down tighter guessing what I was up to. Fortunately, she didn’t make me beg this time. She released her grasp and inched further down my body until I could feel my own penis trying to hide inside the hole silently approaching.

Julie was concentrating now, slowly testing the angle and pressure until she was sure we were lined up and slid down on me, her natural lubricant easing the process. She continued to slide down until she bottomed out, her ass landing softly on my pelvis. I shuddered involuntarily again as I always did when I first reached the end of the line. Another question to ask Terry but at a different time I concluded when Julie began to rock back and forth quickly picking up steam again. I was still erect and ready to explode if Terry hadn’t beaten me to it so it wasn’t long before my body tensed and was getting ready to blow it’s own load, this time inside her tight body. She was fondling her own breasts and watching me for the tell-tale signs as the familiar grimace formed on my face as I tensed to hold off the wonderful pressure that I released after only seconds a few seconds of resistance.

I couldn’t hold out and longer and my mouth shot open involuntarily when the muscles in my penis contracted violently in a coordinated process intent on shoving out as much biological material as it could, filling her hot void. She slowed down but didn’t stop immediately, her body drawing out a final spasm from my satisfied cock. It was my turn to huff and puff trying to catch my breath. As expected, my hearing was gone, nothing more than a few muffled words could be heard. Thirty seconds later, as my breathing began to slow, the hissing sound in my ears became louder finally ceasing, my hearing returning again to normal.

My drooping cock flopped back between my legs no longer able to stand under its own power. Julie rolled over onto her back and slid down until her feet touched the floor holding up her ass as it hung out over the bed.

“Your turn.” She said authoritatively. “On your knees.”

I got up from the bed on unsteady legs, as she had commanded, and knelt down between her spread legs, the thin cleft in her groin leaking a trail of clear fluid. I wrapped my arms under her legs and took a firm hold on her thighs with my sweaty hands before leaning forward and running the length of my tongue across her pussy, applying the slightest pressure on her clit. The moan, which escaped her lips at that moment, ushered me on to explore all areas of her opening with my tongue and lips, alternating between a slowly sucking motion and gently licking.

It was nice to return all the favors I had received this evening and received a bonus when I looked out the corner of my eye and saw my wife, still fondling her own private parts, begin to shudder following an intense orgasm of her own, it ending with her long, lean frame settling slowly to the floor, exhausted. It wasn’t more than a minute before I could sense the tightening in Julie’s legs. Learning from what Christa had taught me and contrary to what I knew to be true with having a penis, I kept the pressure on, neither increasing in either speed or force until she gave in and released her pent up energy, the multiple orgasms causing her body to involuntarily shudder in ecstasy.

She lay still for a moment, looking exhausted as I slowly ended my duties. I licked my lips still moist with our fluid and worked my way to my feet taking my time. Terry was leaning against the bathroom doorjamb smiling at me, Julie was on the bed and my wife was still crumpled in the hallway, savoring her own pleasures. All three seemed to come to life again as Terry stepped past me and shut off the video camera, the television showing static for the first time. Christa was on her hands and knees, her flock of auburn hair hanging down across her face. I was standing there obediently, hands in front of me and head bowed slightly, not knowing what to do next when Julie rolled onto her side and spoke.

“Now we’re all happy.” She said, continuing to rest on the bed. “You can go clean up now Stacy.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

I stepped into the room, not bothering to shut the door since every inch of my body had just been explored in minute detail. My ass, having just been fully penetrated, was still experiencing the new sensation.

The look that met me in the mirror was a mix of several emotions. I could easily make out the look of supreme satisfaction and joy, the feelings of guilt pushed away, possibly forever. There was also a lasting look of lust, my body still wanting more. A final layer of pleasure was woven into all the others.

From a physical standpoint the look was much less glamorous. I had baggage forming under my eyes, now stained with runny mascara. My lipstick was long gone and short stubble was pushing up through what remained of my basecoat and powder. Even my wig had taken a beating, matted in some places and crazy in others. I took a wad of toilet paper and dabbed it at the wet remnant on the tip of my cock and tossed it in the toilet, flushing it. I washed my hands quickly, hoping to not offend anyone and took one last look in the mirror before stepping back into the room. Terry was back on the bed, hands behind his head watching the ballgame on the television. Julie was on her back, head resting in the nook between his arm and chest, breasts still laid bare.