Quiet Servitude Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

“Thank you ma’am, Mr. Williams.” I said, noticing that Christa was no longer in the hallway.

“Anytime.” He replied with a wave, changing the channels without looking my way.

“You’re welcome Stacy. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“Yes ma’am. More than you’ll ever know.”

She smiled.

“Now pick up your things and go clean up for tonight. We’ll see you in the morning.”

“Yes ma’am.” I said, grabbing my robe and panties from the floor.

The hallway was still dark as I stepped out into it and closed the door most of the way behind me. The same could be said for the rest of the house. A thought that Christa might have been waiting for me in my room, although arousing, was shattered when I heard the refrigerator door open and caught its harsh light flooding into the livingroom. I was tempted to go to the light, feigning interest in its source, wanting to see her but it felt awkward in some way and I knew I needed some time to sort it out and to see how she was handling tonight’s events come the light of day. Not wanting to get caught in the hallway tonight I continued on to my room, closing the door and stepping out of my shoes and hose, carefully folding them and setting them next to the robe and panties I had carried in with me. I worked the corset off with some effort, taking a long breath after undoing the final hook and eye. It was a great feeling to be hanging out once again.

I stepped into the shower and into the hot flow of water, exhausted but feeling intensely satisfied by the evening’s events. They replayed in my mind as I tried to relive each and every one. I had handled Terry’s bodily invasion much as I expected I would under such circumstances. The intense sexual lusting had relished his cock as it pushed deeply into my tight ass, the smooth lubrication heightening the sensations. In the past, when I had pictured myself getting pounded by another man in such a manner, it had appealed to me as much as the satisfaction I felt doing the same to a woman. When picturing the scene while masturbating it had turned me on immensely. After having an orgasm though, the culturally programmed, deep seated feelings of guilt made such an act seem horribly repulsive, even dirty.

But now, I was happy to report to myself, that even after having Terry pounding his way inside me that the desire to have him do it again was still present and even strong despite having had the orgasm that normally signaled the end of such desires. Reality seemed to have overridden my imagination for the better.

I pushed off of the tile against which I was leaning and fully into the stream of water, taking up the wash cloth and soap. My face had never looked so good with all the scrubbing I had done this week. I chuckled to myself as I continued to clean, my brain finally shutting down. In automatic mode, I turned off the water, climbed out, dried myself off and worked in a good helping of moisturizer before slipping into fresh panties and my nightgown. The bed had never felt so good as I lay down once again at the end of an interesting day filled with exaggerated highs and lows. As had happened the last several nights I could feel the waves of sleep quickly washing over my tired body with darkness falling.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers