Quincunx Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my balls tightening as she wriggled again above me, her thighs juddering as they pressed against me. Throaty sounds and sighs escaped her as she sucked and teased at my helmet. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit and massaged it, cupping the hood.

Her body tensed, muscles hardening under my fingers as she thrust her hips at me, crushing her cunny against mouth, then a shudder passed through her grinding her clit on my teeth.

She arched her back, pushing herself with her free hand as her knees sprang in like a trap. Her hand dragged up over the end, squeezing my head as it slid through her fingers sending me over the edge as my head flipped back and I let out my own sigh.

As her hand slipped off I erupted, spreading seed from her breast to her neck as it spurted. The second lanced up onto her stomach, filling her navel as if I'd aimed for it. The third was on her shoulder as she flopped back down on me, panting as I felt her heart thudding against me.

I lay there aglow, feeling such a surge of wellbeing as never before, the world and my troubles forgotten and the most wonderful girl in the world held in my arms. As I refocused back I saw her cunny in front of me still and was tempted to bend and lick the juices from it.

She stirred, rolling on me to straighten her legs, lifting and pushing herself down before rolling to the side with a sigh.

"Right, now that you've enjoyed yourselves you'd best get cleaned up and ready for bed," Miriamni announced.

I sighed as I accepted the real world back, reluctantly swinging my legs to the edge, waiting for Rash to respond. As she swung her legs over me, I moved mine along from under hers. As our bodies straightened I reached for her head, taking her face and turning it to me to take one last kiss.

My fingertips brushed her ears as my palms caressed her cheeks and out tongues entwined, responding with enthusiasm to the last fragment of intimacy we shared, closing the world around us to once again exclude Miriamni.

I felt the cold stickiness that had crept up on me, some of it dribbling down and thought of it doing the same on her, breaking the kiss to look for my loincloth to clean her. Miriamni almost made me jump, only a foot or so away as she knelt on the edge of the bed holding a towel out to me.

I took it, still a little spooked, and cleaned Rash down while Miriamni moved back to her bed, shuffling backwards across the trunk. Rash stood and gathered her clothes, tossing me my loincloth as she picked and folded her dress.

As I twisted sideways to put it on Rash stopped me.

"You needn't get dressed in that," she said neutrally, "We can sleep together naked."

My thinking hiccupped; my thought had been on my blanket and bed outside, I had not even unpacked yet.

I felt Miriamni gaze on me as she looked between the two of us. "Do you think that's wise?"

"I see nothing wrong in us cuddling like a teddy bear." Rash replied, dismissing it as a concern.

I was left half bewildered, stunned by the joyous thought of sharing a bed with her, looking at her still standing naked before me, imagining my hands exploring her. My eyes wandered the soft contours of her body as she opened one of the trunks and packed the dress away.

She took the towel from me and folded that away in a cupboard, her breasts flatning as she stretched up, her ribs and hips outlining and emphasising her figure, making my knob give a surprising twitch.

We snuggled together, she spooning me with her hand covering my pubes, thumb hooked around my semi rigid tool, her fingers cupping my balls, the slow breath of sleep wafting over my shoulder and her breasts pressed firmly against my back.

As she slept softly behind me I heard the steady breathing of Miriamni, the suppressed grunting and groaning of her pleasing herself long passed. I was stuck with a head full of thoughts, knowing my life had lurched into a different track, perplexed by the paths fate opened for me.

I lay quietly for a while longer, revelling in my closeness to Rash, wondering if I could keep her in my life and thinking how sweet that would be. I probably dreamed of her but the remaining fragments told nothing when I awoke and became aware where I was looking around the familiar insides of the caravan still with Rash cuddled up to me.

I lay there savouring it till Miriamni interrupted my quiet reverie by announcing loudly that it was 'Time to get up'.

I stirred reluctantly and Rash awoke behind me, clutching at me as I moved to get up. Her hand grasping my flaccid knob, triggering it to swell surprisingly fast by the triggered memory of last night.

She let it go and stretched out her arm to throw the cover back off me, climbed onto her knees and spun around to face it, her hand reaching down to take it back. She gave it a soft squeeze.

"I dreamt about this last night. I was sucking it and it was spurting and I was trying to drink it," she said looking at it. "It tasted so nice I just wanted to hold it in my mouth and taste it properly but it kept coming and I had to swallow till it finished."

She drew a breath and continued, turning to look at me. "I want to try it again but you tell me when you're coming so I can get ready."

And with that I was amazed to see, and then splendidly feel, her tongue stroke over my helmet, giving me a little thrill that was but a foretaste of what was to come. Her tongue danced over my head, stroking and fluttering over it as her hand circled it around tracing her lips.

My knob felt alive in her hand, the tingle of her touch spreading a warmth in the centre of me. I lay back and put my hand on her calf, holding it and stroking her lightly with my thumb, enjoying the tingle feeling and the especial thrill of it being Rash.

I wanted to slow it, hold it back but the excitement build as time stood still, her lips squeezed over then widened as she circled my helmet rim before closing again as she sucked me deeper inside, her tongue forming a cradle to slide on.

She swung it from side to side, opening her mouth to lodge it in her cheek, rubbing it against cheek and teeth then swapping it to the other side for a repeat performance. Already my balls were shrivelling, the tingle sending shivers through me making my hips jerk.

I could feel it boiling. "Ready," I shouted, then continuing into a grunt as the first spasm of the breaking dam sent my seed spurting out, spraying over her face and into her waiting mouth. She gulped as the first stream exhausted itself to find a second that splashed on her lips, the third got drawn directly in as she leant and sucked at the tip.

She sucked and licked the last drops, setting my knob on fire as the pleasure overwhelmed me and I breathlessly screamed. "Enough!"

She let it slip from her lips, straightening while she still held it.

"It tastes nice, like that shellfish gliding down, the one with the half round she, you know, the pink one."

"Stoyest's." Miriamni volunteered.

"That's the ones, but a little less salty."

I gave a half laugh of disbelief and amazement at her analysis, sounding like a pompous connoisseur, some gourmet tasting a chef's creation.

"What." She turned on me, cum dripping down still as she dipped a finger and sampled a spot on her chin, scooping it onto a waiting tongue.

I got up, pulling my shrinking knob from her hand, standing and reaching for the towel in the cupboard, giving her the same sight of me as I'd had of her. I knelt on the chest next to her and carefully cleaned my seed from her, tenderly holding the nape of her neck to steady myself as I performed the service.

I leant back as I finished and then leant back in as I spotted my loincloth on the bed and reached for it. She mistook my motive and took my head, pulling me forwards to kiss me, twisting her head with passion as she smeared her lips on mine as they met.

I enjoyed the moment, her physical presence with my arms wrapped around her, but my bladder was making urgent demands and I had to break the kiss. Not bothering now with the loincloth I exited the caravan and gathering some stray clumps of grass made my way some distance to ease myself.

When I got back Miriamni was dressed and seeing to the horses and I saw my loincloth draped over one of the wagon wheels, next to the cupboard that housed the cooking and eating stuff, I took it as a hint and started on breakfast.

While I got the fire going, Rash surfaced and traipsed down the steps, heading out into the scrublands to see to her business. I set the coftea on it and took time to ladle some water into a bucket to freshen myself up before starting cleaning the pot for the porridge.

I was there stirring, Miriamni was getting the horses hitched up and Rash was still out in the wilds. Rash had taken me to a land of pleasure. Even thinking about her gave me a warm glow, and thinking of those moments of ecstasy sent shivers of remembrance through me.

"Davor," she said coming up quietly on me, breaking the reverie.

My head snapped up. Rash was walking not a yard from me, squatting next to me as she came close.

"That was nice last night," she said, undertones of excitement in her soft voice.

"Miriamni has claimed you for tonight," she continued. "But you can sleep with me afterwards."

I said nothing as she laid her arm on my thigh. I was angry that I was being passed and would have to service Miriamni, even knowing that I'd enjoy it when it happened. A few seconds later I heard Miriamni's voice.

"Is that coftea ready yet?"

"It's been ready a while," I replied, nodding my head at the pot on the stone grate.

Miriamni poured herself a cup, squatting on her heels next to us.

"By this day's end we should be across the border," she commented, looking at Rash.

Rash nodded as the smile on her face broadened, giving me a squeeze on the leg. I sighed; thinking of the decision that confronted me, once we crossed the border Rash was free to resume her true identity. She would find her place in society. How much would I mean to her there? Much as I wanted to follow, home was a better place for me.

We took the porridge inside to eat, sitting comfortably on the bed. Miriamni made some remarks about the weather, while my thoughts dwelt on home. The fast horse would be home by now; there would be both alarm and hope.

With my horse saddled and trailing along with the donkey, we started, taking a road that cut around the base of the mountains, following the trail through scatterings of boulders and streams of meltwater, making slower progress than I'd expected.

After a while the track curved lower giving us clearer ground as we cut across, heading directly for the notch that marked the border crossing. I sat beside Miriamni on the box, taking in the boring view, drowsily letting my body sway to the rocking of the caravan as potholes and other signs of disrepair became more frequent.

As we approached the first rise of the trail to the pass, snaking up the slope before us, I turned to Miriamni.

"We should stop here and get a quick meal. We won't find many opportunities on the way up to that pass," I advised her, even though the sun barely marked noon.

"It'll have to be quick," she replied. "That looks like a long climb ahead. We need to reach it before sunset."

I knew what she meant. We had to get to the border post or we'd be forced to spend the night on the track. I looked at the track ahead as she stopped the horses on the road, turning to shout to Rash through the door.

"Rash, were stopping for dinner, can you help with the horses while Davor starts the fire?"

I climbed down as Miriamni bustled herself into the caravan, unlatching the cupboard that held the makings. I had the fire going and the soup on, the last of the bread and a pot of steaming coftea, as they sauntered over after feeding and watering the horses.

The meal was quickly done along with the repacking of the utensils. As I started to mount, Miriamni had me take the coachman's seat and drive. I urged the straining horses up the rise and started the climb.

All went easy till we met the first switchback, where I handed the reins back to Miriamni and climbed down to lead the horses round the stony track. Rash, hanging out the back door watching as it skirted the edge, decided that she would ride my horse while we climbed.

I continued plodding on, leading the horses up the incline to ease the load we carried, hoping that Miriamni would follow my lead. Rash slowed her horse after a little gallop ahead and waited for us.

"I wish I could ride on," she sighed as I drew level and she started to walk the horse. "But Miriamni would caution it's not safe."

I looked up at her. "I think I'd agree with that."

"We're much better sticking in a group." I continued. "The road isn't a good one to travel on your own."

Rash trotted a little way ahead and I followed on, leading my charges by a short rein. The climb was arduous and seemingly endless till we made the last turn, the dusk already fallen here as the sun disappeared behind the mountain and the view east showed the sky taking a darker hue.

I felt profoundly relieved to turn into the pass, the ground flattening and the guard post a couple of hundred yards further. Rash, who had been waiting at the turn took off for the building, urging her horse into a trot.

I looked at it warily. With the air of abandonment and the smokeless chimney, it was all too quiet to be manned. As I plodded on I could see Rash dismount and go to the door.

"It's locked," she shouted back, turning to face us.

"What's around the back?" Miriamni shouted back.

Rash led her mount behind her as she went exploring around the nearside, crunching over the crushed tailings. In the few minutes it took to close the gap she reappeared.

"There's a stables and courtyard like the last one," she announced loudly.

I led the wagon around to the back, following Rash and found the paved courtyard with it two horse stables either side. I stopped the caravan with its rear steps just past the corner, shielding most of the paved area from the breeze.

The atmosphere was funny, a feeling that this was the anti-climax. The guards had probable gone home. This was a remote pass and had few travellers, so not worth the bother. But it left us still in a kind of limbo, the stall at the penultimate step.

12