Quinn and Grey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were hot and painful on my face. It had been so long since I had cried that it was foreign and frightening, which made me cry harder. "I have to be." I wailed and buried myself against him, his heat thawing my bones. "What do I do if I can't survive?!"

"Shh, honey." He threaded his fingers through my hair and kissed my temples, and I cried hard, oblivious of all of the feelings I would have had or thoughts that would have erupted out of my mouth at this point any other time. He was holding me, comforting me like I hadn't been since I was a child. Nothing could make me feel more vulnerable or more comfortable than this and when I finally sobbed my last, his mouth found mine, hard and assuring.

I didn't mind the possession that I felt from him as he lifted me and walked into the bedroom. His tongue was already battling mine and he kissed with the same abandon that he fought with. It tugged at my insides and I couldn't stop myself from trying to give as much as I was getting. I let out a small oof as I was tossed onto the bed and I when I pushed my hair out of my face I could see him standing above me, looking pleased.

My face flushed bright red as he stood there, above me, his hand leisurely moving against his erection. "As sexy as those pajamas are, I want you to take them off for me." I blinked and stared up at him a bit dumbfounded. He started moving and I scrambled, my hands bunching into my sweater. I was yanking it over my head as the bed shifted from his weight. I could hear him laughing from behind me as I tossed the offending cloth away. "Wow, you move fast for a faerie." I blushed a deeper shade, thinking that I was going to pass out if I blushed any harder. His hands were on my waist as I kicked off my socks. "How much clothes are you wearing?" He grumbled at the sight of the tank top I had on under my sweater.

"I was cold!" I complained as his fingers wrapped around the elastic of my pants and he tugged them off. I fell on my back and blushed. "Don't laugh at my-" He was chuckling and I sat straight up and started pummeling him with fists that seemed not to faze him. He pushed me back onto the bed and I grumbled as he looked me over.

"Is that really a hazard sign?"

"Yes!" I stuck my tongue out and he quickly had it captured and sucked on it, making me moan against his mouth. This man's mouth was magic, I was sure of it. His fingers played with one of the small holes in the fabric of my underwear and I went to wrap my leg around his waist but he caught it.

"You're still dressed." He growled and pulled me up by the wrist. I was going to have some interesting bruises tomorrow and we were still at the foreplay. I didn't mind, if he kept looking at me like that he could beat me senseless. I pulled the shirt over my head and smiled at him.

"Better?" I asked, sitting in my bra and panties. He looked at me with approval and I was thankful that I was vain enough to go for the real bra instead of the sports bra I had originally picked up after my shower.

"Getting there." He said leaning in and burying his face in my cleavage. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but he took a deep breath and rubbed his face against my breasts making me sit up straight. His curls tickled against my skin and I didn't know exactly what to do. His hands moved up my waist and rubbed against my ribs and then cupped my breasts, testing their size and squeezing them softly. I leaned back, supporting myself with my hand as I played with his curls with the other, a small noise of delight escaping. Quicker than I could keep track of, his hands wrapped around and undid the clasp to my bra. It fell away and I paused. He had joked about my body before. Admired it flirtatiously and I had caught him looking from time to time, but was it the same now, in this situation? "Damn."

I blinked and cleared my throat as he looked up at me his eyes heated. "W-what?" He shook his head and leaned back down, his fingers traveling back down to my panties. His breath was hot on my chest and I felt his lips whisper across the curve of my breast. I traced the edge of his ear and played with his hair as he pulled against my skin, gently with his teeth. My hand tightened in his hair and his tongue soothed as his fingers traced over my thigh. I opened my mouth to protest his teasing but was stopped short as his mouth closed over my nipple and his tongue swirled. At the same time his fingers traced the wetness of my slit through my panties. I made a strangled sound that was not at all attractive, and I could feel him hum against my breast.

"Grey!" I mewled and his fingers became more demanding against the fabric.

He looked up and I gulped. His eyes were foreign, animal, and made me so hot it was unbelievable. His hand balled into the fabric and before I could protest he yanked and they ripped away. I had liked those underwear, but at the moment I could frame them. They were quickly discarded and his fingers slid over me, eliciting a gasp. My eyes shut as he plunged fingers into me, swollen and slick with need. He rubbed and then plunged one deep into me, twirling it expertly. My hips bucked of their own accord and he tortured me an evil smile on his face as he watched me. He withdrew the finger and sucked my juice from it.

"Mm." He murmured as he pulled me flat on the bed. He was leaning over me, his mouth tasting mine. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my wet thighs and I moved to rub against him, but firm hands stilled my hips, as he moved down, nipping and sucking on my skin. His teeth found my collar bone and he bit me, hard enough for me to make noise and protest. The pain faded and was part of the throbbing that rang through my skin. I wiggled as he kissed the part of my stomach that disappeared into other things and the idea of what he was going to do pulled me tight and I murmured.

His eyes rolled up to look at me as he kissed me, his tongue darting into my opening in quick motions, making me writhe in delight. His tongue found my clit and it swirled and soothed the sensitive nerve until I was gripping at the bed sheets and making pathetic little noises. His fingers replaced his tongue and he moved down so that his tongue could plunge into me as deep as possible. I was coming undone as he tortured me. I was powerless to stop all of the feelings and I couldn't do anything but to ride it out. I could feel myself coming close to climax and several times I tried to tell him, but instead I just cried out as pleasure stole my sanity and I whimpered.

He drank me up and before I had even stopped twitching he flipped me over and pulled me onto my knees. Somehow I managed to make my one sarcastic comment. "Doggy style, how appropriate- Ah!" I cried out as he plunged his thick, hardness deep into my wet folds. His fingers dug into my hips, controlling them as I tried to move away or against him. My arms trembled as I tried to hold myself up and he stood still for a moment, so that I could adjust before he started a smooth, slow pace.

I could feel him rub against every part of me, as he filled me to completion. I moved against his hands. I wanted more, I wanted him to take me like he had been promising he would the entire time. "Fuck me!" I demanded and he chuckled his hips meeting my ass as he reached the height of his stroke. He leaned down and I could feel his breath on my ear as he nibbled on it.

"Are you sure?" He murmured and I nodded. He knocked my arms out from under me until my hips were at an almost painful angle. I tried to push myself back up but his hand was on the side of my head, keeping my cheek pressed against the pillows. He moved out, almost completely and I whimpered at the absence, but it was not long lived. He thrust against me and I made a desperate noise as our bodies met. He repeated the same thing twice more, slamming into me so hard I had no idea whether I was feeling pain or pleasure and then he started fucking me, hard and fast, the line between the two disappeared and I curled my hands into the bedding as he took me.

There was an incessant noise, that I soon found was myself, mewling as he hit me at the end of his strokes. He pulled my hair and I cried out as I was bent up and against him, my back flush with his stomach. "Move." He growled and I complied my hips moving desperately to create that friction that my body was begging for. He pulled my head back bearing my neck as he bit into my skin, hard enough to remind me how dangerous he was, hard enough to make me make an ugly noise. His hand wrapped around and fondled my breast as I moved and moved, feeling everything shock down into my groin and build as another tidal wave of amazing feeling.

His fingers pinched into my breast and I cried out as my muscles clench tight, getting ready for the overload my body knew was coming. His breathing was faster, less controlled and I knew that he was coming close as well. "Grey..." I begged and he pushed me back down and onto my back. He pulled my leg up and buried himself into me pumping in and out over and over as I moved my hips with him. Our eyes held each other as the feeling began to come closer and closer. Then suddenly we overflowed and first myself and then he came, crying out, our voices coarse and needy. He kept pumping, riding the feeling until his body gave out on top of mine, burying me under his weight.

I was panting, trying to regain my breath, even as the big lug squeezed it from me. I pushed him over and he rolled to the side, his arms wrapping around me as I took a deep breath and relaxed against the mattress. "Holy shit." I muttered and rubbed my face, trying to clear my head.

"Yes, holy shit." He said and I looked over to see him watching me. "You want to wait before we go into the emotional end of things?"

I paused and looked away for a moment. There was nothing to go into because the action itself spoke volumes. I wasn't the type to sleep with someone who I didn't love. Nothing had changed since high school and I knew what that meant. Some way, some how, I loved Grey and whether or not I told him that, it would still be a fact. I looked back at him and he sobered, seeming to understand what I was thinking. "What does this mean?"

"Whatever we want it to, ducky." He said, his face against my hair. "We can take this all slow. Friends first."

I snorted, thinking it was a bit late for that but didn't say anything. I could go for that. If he let me take it slow, I could let him in, maybe first like this and then maybe, eventually with my heart. It was going to be a long journey. "Can I sleep here?" I stiffened without meaning to and he pulled away, sighing. He wasn't going to press it and I grabbed his arm pulling him back to me.

"Yes." I said and wrapped myself around him, closing my eyes.

12