Rabid at Grandview High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

For his entire service Vickie dutifully wrote him but it was clear that they were growing apart but being the good person she was there would be no 'Dear John' letter. For his part, George knew they would never get married but liked having Vickie as an anchor, besides, she wrote the world's most erotic letters.

During his tour of duty he gained a great respect for his comrades in arms and the Army in general. But, in his heart, he was against this war and hoped it would end soon. When he got home he got warm greetings from everyone in Grandview contrary to what he had heard about other returning soldiers getting. No one spit at him or insulted him. The warmest greeting of all came from his family and Vickie.

Not wanting to mislead George, in any way, as they talked Vickie let him know that she had found someone else. George wasn't crushed as he had already figured this would be the case and besides they were going off in different directions anyway. After the initial welcoming they took a walk alone and ended up by the school.

Even though it was the middle of Summer they found the building unlocked. Sneaking inside they looked around until something seemed to draw them to their secret love nest. Without thinking they found themselves ravaging one another. Clothes flew all over the room. Vickie couldn't believe the muscles he had grown as she went down on his stiff cock. They explored every inch of one another both knowing it would be their last time together.

That was over 30 years ago but to George it seemed like just yesterday as he could still taste the sweetness of her cunt that day. They had run into each other a few times over the years, but George had been shocked when her application for Assistant Principal came across his desk. Her qualifications were truly the best of any candidate.

He wasted no time hiring her. It hadn't taken long for compliments over her wardrobe to lead them back into their lustful relationship. But, sitting there with Marie's cum still coating his cock he brought himself back to the present. Reminiscing was fun but getting the 18 year old girl's honey off of him would be much more fun.

Straightening out his clothes he walked over to Vickie's office. To his dismay Vickie had already gotten her clothes back on after her encounter with Gary. Evidently he had daydreamed so long that Vickie had given up on him. But, seeing him she smiled, "So what did you do with the little slut today? Did you do what you said you were going to do?"

Oh yes I fucked her up her tight asshole and then, just for you I took her up her cunt." He leaned against her desk unzipping his pants. Anxiously, she yanked out his cock and sucked it into her mouth. Hungrily, Vickie licked off Marie's combined ass and cunt juices. She loved the taste of young girl's pussys and this was a neat way to get to taste them while also getting the thrill of having George explode deep in her throat. Even though his cock was worn out from Marie's loving it didn't take long for him to empty his seed into his lover's mouth.

Putting his cock back into his pants he asked, "So, how about you and Gary. Did you accomplish our goal with him?"

"You know I did it was a piece of cake. He shot his spunk all over my boobs and face."

"Then, trade me places and give me those melons of yours." George quickly assumed the position in the easy chair that Gary had at his first encounter with Vickie. Vickie straddled his thighs as he quickly removed her shirt and bra. The oversexed assistant Principal furiously ground her boobs in his face as he licked and sucked Gary's cum from the orbs.

George loved the taste of a woman's boobs and loved it even more with the added salty taste of a young stud's cum on them. He quickly devoured every square millimeter as she moaned in pleasure. Her boobs were covered in his saliva as she came from his wonderful tit job. Their only regret was that they couldn't do more as they both had actual school work to do.

When Gary and Marie got out of school that evening they shared their tales with each other of their times with Vickie Dean and George Harvey. After being told about Mr. Harvey successfully but fucking his girlfriend Gary vowed to try it real soon. When told of Gary tit fucking Mrs. Dean she didn't think much of it but told Gary he could try it with her anytime so she could find out for herself.

Little did they know that the Principals were finishing up their day by talking about what glorious new adventure to introduce the students to the next day. As George walked out for the day he stopped by Tammy Higgin's, the head secretary, desk. She was standing with her back to him. George reached under her skirt and played with her crotch saying, "I'll need your help second hour tomorrow."

Tammy's panty crotch was soaked with her juices and he wished he had time to be with her now. Instead he picked up his briefcase, sniffed his fingers and walked out the door. The secretary was excited as she didn't know who she would be with but knew she would have fun and likely cum several times.

During first hour the next morning Tammy told her assistant that she would have to watch the monitors second hour as Mr. Harvey needed her for something. Not wanting to be caught having sex Mr. Harvey had the School Board install cameras at the entrances to the school. The money was easy to get as he explained it was for security.

Anytime someone came into the school that looked as if they were headed to the office Tammy would press a hidden button that sounded a buzzer and flashed a light in each office. Anytime there was a real threat another button would sound an alarm through the whole building and they would go into lockdown.

The system worked well especially since Tammy and the other secretaries and administrators were frequently rewarded and free to have fun whenever they could catch a moment of their own and an empty office. Tammy's whole body filled with excitement as the bell ending first hour rang. Tammy loved having sex with men but preferred women as making love to another woman seemed a lot more sensual to her. She had no trouble bedding almost any man she wanted. And could usually find a willing woman. She was 41 years old and was five feet three inches tall and had a thin body that supported her massive tits and ass. Her hair was brilliant red and her eyes green and she had a contagious smile and laugh.

Stacking her work neatly, Tammy waited and twiddled her fingers as she watched the students pass in the halls. It seemed like an eternity until her phone rang. It wasn't who she expected as Vickie Dean was on the other end, "Tammy we need you in my office right away, please."

Signaling to the assistant to take over the security counsel Tammy hurried toward Vickie's office. George greeted her just inside the doorway giving her a torrid kiss and feeling up her ass. Instantly Tammy thought she might be in for a threesome but then George explained her role, "Tammy we'd like you to entertain Gary when he comes in. You know show him your sweet ways of fucking and sucking."

"Sure I'll do that, Gary is a good looking guy," she said a little disappointed.

"I've got to go and meet Marie but after school you can have both Vickie and me in whatever kinky way you want. I guess it wouldn't hurt anything if Vickie played with you until Gary gets here but hurry right in and join Marie and me, ok." As he said this Vickie had walked over to Tammy and was fondling her boobs as she nibbled on the younger ladies ear causing Tammy to fall against her.

"Honey, would you like to have my tits or butt; there isn't enough time for my pussy as you probably just get me all worked up when Gary shows up," Vickie said walking over to her desk as the door closed behind George. Lately Tammy had really been getting into ass kissing so she patted Vickie's rump.

Vickie took a position leaning over the desk as Tammy pulled up Vickie's skirt and down her panties. Eagerly, Tammy got busy kissing from cheek to cheek. The kissing had just reached a fever pitch when there was a knock on the door. Vickie called out, "Who's there?"

"It's Gary, can I come in?"

"Of course get in here; I have plenty of stuff to keep you busy," the Assistant Principal answered.

Opening the door he was shocked at the sight that greeted him. He recognized Mrs. Dean's twin pillows immediately but it took a second longer to recognize the woman kissing them. "Oh Miss Higgins, Mrs. Dean, Oh my God, forgive me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I'll wait outside." "The hell you will young man, close that door and get that cock of yours over here," Vickie demanded. Still confused he walked over to the desk. Vickie motioned him over to her head. When he got there she grabbed the obvious bulge in his pants and caressed it.

"Mrs. Dean that feels so good."

"Gary, I've got to go and attend to something else. Tammy needs your help this morning and you should do anything she tells you to do." Swiftly Vickie got up to her feet and pulled up her panties and flew out of the room to George's office. Gary just stood there dumb founded not knowing what to do.

"So, what are you staring at, shit head? We only have 45 minutes so get your fucking ass over here and eat my twat. We'll see how well your girlfriend and Vickie trained you." Tammy dropped her dress to the floor as Gary timidly obeyed her. She licked her lips as she concluded that Gary had one of the biggest pricks she had seen on a student yet.

The Secretary eased herself into the easy chair as Gary slid over in front of her. Grabbing his cock she gave it a couple of hard tugs as Gary openly stared at her DD cup bra that was covering her huge titties. Suddenly he found himself on his knees as Tammy yanked him hard enough that he lost his balance and was eye level with her violet panties.

"Don't just sit there like you haven't seen a lady in bra and panties before. Get my damn panties off and eat me up." As he latched his fingers into the sides of her panties he couldn't help but think that Tammy was about the same age as his mother and looked very similar to her including her bust size. When the undies were pulled away from her crotch Gary was treated to the sight of a heavily forested fiery red bush.

Excitedly Tammy spread her legs as she loved having her cunt eaten several times a day if she could find someone to service her. She scooted forward on the chair to give the student better access. Gary wanted to make her cum hard and fast so that hopefully she would have him fuck her and also let him see her big boobies.

With her legs as wide open as they could possibly be Gary slid a hand under her rump and found her asshole jabbing a finger just inside as he knew that this had drove other gals wild when he gave them oral sex. He used his other hand to play with her swollen cunt as he attacked her honey pot with gusto.

His mouth busily kissed up and down the length of her slit as Tammy used one hand on the back of his head to hold him in place as she caressed her bra covered tits with the other. Her honey tasted extra sweet to him so he licked and scooped at a fever pitch before rising up to her clit and sucking the entire little bud into his mouth.

Pinching her clitty between his lips as he sucked hard he furiously flicked its tip with his tongue. Meanwhile, he had jabbed two fingers up her pussy. Tammy couldn't hold back any longer and came to one of the best orgasms she had in ages. This boy knew what he was doing. While she came down from the climax she let Gary eat up her juices.

"Oh God, Miss Higgins your pussy tasted so fucking good," he told her as she put her legs back together signaling his departure. Gary was on fire as he stroked her thigh and hoped his cock would get relief as he again found himself staring at her boobs. After catching her breath Tammy knew what she wanted next.

"Lay down right there you little cum sucker," Tammy purred in an almost bitchy voice as she used her foot to push the boy back onto the carpet. In seconds she had pushed the chair out of the way and was kneeling beside him on the floor with his member in her hands. Gary heard her take a deep breath and then impale her mouth on his prick as she swallowed his entire length instantly.

As her mouth moved up and down his pole Gary reached for her tits and began squeezing them through the bra. When his squeezing got a bit harder Tammy reached behind her back and undid the fasteners letting her heavy duty bra fall away. Her large cantaloupes were topped by the biggest nipples he had ever felt and they were so fucking hard.

Sensing that time was running out on their rendezvous Tammy forced her mouth from his twitching cock and swung her body over him now straddling his thin hips. Now, Gary got his first full view of her giant jugs and as if her boobs were a magnet his hands were quickly drawn to the soft skin. As the boy roughly played with her boobs Tammy grabbed his prick and aimed it for her pussy. His cock sliced into her twat like a hot knife through butter until all of it was inside of her.

As she began riding him Tammy leaned toward his face and slapped his mouth and nose with her tits. Finally he caught one of her nipples in his mouth and ferociously sucked on it. Her fucking became more and more intense as she squeezed her cunt walls hard against the student's cock. Gary's hips began to move in perfect rhythm with Tammy's downward thrusts. Between the heavenly taste of her titties and the erotic feel of her cunt it didn't take long for Gary to empty his balls into her.

Gary was surprised that after he came she just kept riding him moaning and groaning. Tammy's cunt felt so good that she couldn't help herself and didn't want to dismount her latest conquest. Finally the alarm in Vickie's drawer went off and she reluctantly slid off of Gary after cumming four times.

They chatted briefly as both of them got dressed. Tammy made it clear that if she had anything to say about it they would fuck again. Walking over to her Gary gave her a good bye kiss and told her that the feeling was very mutual and went out the door to meet his girlfriend, Marie.

For her part, Marie had approached George's office that morning very nervously wondering what was in store for her today but at the same time with a great deal of excitement. The girl loved new and interesting experiences. At first, her meeting with the Principal seemed almost routine as he greeted her with a sexy kiss feeling her up as he rubbed his crotch against her. His hard-on was obvious through his trousers.

George lifted up her cheerleader skirt and caressed all over her baby blue athletic panties. Just then he spotted Vickie sneaking in the room fresh from having her ass kissed by Tammy. Marie slid her legs slightly apart to get the full effect of the older man's cock as she unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. Vickie thought that this was perfect with Marie's arms busy on George's shirt she was leaning back just far enough to give Vickie easy access to Marie's titties. Vickie crept closer unnoticed by Marie.

As the girl was really into humping George through her clothes it was easy for Vickie to lift up Marie's shirt and undo her bra. She slid her arms around to Marie's front side and pushed the cups of the bra right off of her squishy titties. George had now snuck his hands inside of Marie's panties using one to squeeze her cheeks while the other played around her asshole. He felt like he might cum just from the grinding they were doing.

As Vickie tweaked Marie's nipples she softly began nibbling on the student's neck. The girl pushed her ass against George's finger and leaned back into Vickie's nibbling; it all felt so great. Her pussy was getting very damp. Just then through the erotic fog Marie realized that too many hands were on her hot little body.

"Oh my fucking God, what are you two doing?" Marie squealed as she realized the assistant Principal was latched onto her tits. She tried to pry herself away. But, her companions were too strong as Vickie's fingers dug deeper into her chest and George jabbed his finger up to the knuckle up her rectum. Moving the hand he had on her butt cheek he grabbed her face and pulled her mouth to his.

His kiss was almost violent. Marie couldn't help herself and soon found herself passionately feverishly kissing the older man back. Vickie took advantage of this scene to yank the girl's skirt to the floor followed quickly by the underwear. By the time George released her from that sensual kiss Marie found herself sandwiched between the two of them totally naked. Vickie observed, "You're right she is one really hot number."

"She is also totally edible, to," George replied as he lowered his mouth to her ripe young titties. Taking the cue Vickie fell to the floor behind Marie and began kissing the student's butt. Marie loved the feeling their two tongues and lips were giving her but knew it meant she would likely be expected to do the same to Vickie.

"I ain't no lesbian and ain't kissing on no woman. I've never done made love to a girl and don't plan on it now." As she said this she already knew that her protest was falling on deaf ears. Proving who was in control Vickie pulled Marie's ass cheeks apart and began tonguing her puckering hole. The effect made Marie weak in the knees and was turning her on. To her dismay Marie found herself pushing her butt against Vickie's face.

"Young lady unless you want to be suspended and kicked out of cheerleading I think you will figure out that you need to make George and me happy," Vickie said as she took a breath from Marie's tiny backdoor hole. Knowing that time was limited George moved away and twirled the girl around and helped her lay out on his desk.

Vickie was only disappointed at losing the girl's asshole for a second as now Marie's legs were spread open right in front of her. Her clean shaven little girl's pussy was already leaking cunt sauce. Marie groaned in pleasure as soon as the older lady's mouth began working over her cunt. George watched his mistress expertly work over Marie's clitty as he stripped. Once nude he hurried over and ripped off Vickie's clothing.

By the time Vickie was naked Marie was cumming over and over again. Having eaten her fill of sweet honey Vickie had Marie sit up. Marie was so turned on that she forgot momentarily that Vickie was another female as their lips met. As they hugged tighter their boobs smashed together shooting a jolt of electricity through Marie's body. She had never felt anything quite like this before.

"So, what is Gary doing if both of you are in here?" Marie asked as the Assistant Principal sucked her boobs into her mouth.

"Don't you worry about him. I'm sure Miss Higgins has him well in hand," George answered as he caressed both gal's asses.

"You mean she is having sex with him?" Marie asked still a bit amazed at what was going on in her own school.

"If you mean getting his damn brains fucked out then yes he is having sex with Tammy. Now quit worrying about him and grab my titties and suck them into that hot little mouth of yours," Vickie commanded. The girl just stood there doe eyed so George shoved her head down on to the heaving breasts of his lover.

At first Marie touched and kissed the orbs as if she were afraid of them but soon found the experience to be pleasurable. The more she kissed the tits the better she liked it finding the soft skin and taste downright sexy. Soon Marie was so into it that she hadn't noticed that Vickie had artfully swung them around so now Vickie was leaning against the desk and soon sitting on the edge.

Suddenly Vickie removed the girl's mouth from her chest and laid back on the desk spreading her legs far apart. Vickie grabbed George's pecker while he leaned over to Marie and gave her another kiss. Then he whispered to Marie, "Vickie's pussy is hot and needs to be eaten so why don't you dig in?"

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers