All Comments on 'Race for the Cure'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
GIVING A "DOG" AN EVEN BREAK

and now its "DIES IRAE" for cheaters to beware, TK U MLJ LV NV

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Seriously?

This piece of crap should be in the BDSM category.

Good Lord, what is your fascination with tying string around men's balls? Does the idea truly rock your world because I'd bet it does absolutely nothing for the majority of people who will make the mistake of reading your convoluted and borderline insane rambling story.

I know there's no way of stopping you, so I'll just stop reading your repetitive shit and hope everyone else does the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry excuse of a tale.

Obviously a troubled author.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

An ancient way for cheaters to be punished. I like it. Please continue with what happens to the women.

I hate all cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

This is the most original story I have read in 10 years on this site. This is fantastic. What a cure for dickwads who sleep with other mens wives lol. Being male I would love to see this writer concoct a cure for cheating sluts. It's realistic and original. Great imagination and writing. I cured the dickwad who ruined my marriage lol. That is a story for the 'HUMOUR AND SATIRE' though. I had tears of laughter in my eyes for weeks at the time. I still laugh from the belly every time I think of what I did to him :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting, the men cheated punish them, what happened to the women cheaters

for every heterosexual guy who cheats there is a female that cheats, married or not. I love the statistic more married men cheat than married women. Does that mean one married woman is running around cheating with all the men, or does it mean married men only cheat with unmarried women? Statistics can prove anything you want them to, all you have to do is start with the right question. In this story, why doesn't he just kill the wife and leave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ive read other stories of yours they are like car wrecks i cant look away despite their flaws

rarely do you go in the epilogue of what happens afterward in much detail(the most interesting part imo because there would be consequences that could be entertaining) and when you do its often with the crazy getting away with it despite there being clear cases where either cops for violations of all kinds of laws(no matter what that council votes he is not part of the town nor knew these rules,if a outsider cant watch you cant kidnap them and make them race) or a unhinged victim for sure handling things and not just accepting it all ps he is right this shouldnt be in lw

Winter2011Winter2011over 10 years ago
Just plain stupid

Plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would say...

If you go forward with this, you can be sure I will kill you and will kill our children. And will go back here and kill as much of these women as I can until they finally kill me.

It is your choice now, dear. Good night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulations

You get a # 1 for taking the time to post

hornycolhornycolover 10 years ago
loved it,

best story for a long while..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wong category

Should be non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
justice

unusual story, but looks like justice to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you made it through just reading this story......

You are starting to feel like divorce just MIGHT be the painless option after all! I agree that there are plenty of things wrong with this story, this plot idea, the questionable status of the author's mental stability, etc. But I will defend your right to post, and even welcome your contributions (such as they are).... as long as you post in the proper category! At minimum, this should have been placed in fetish, but I dare say, you crossed the line into the horror category. As repulsed as I was by this story, I shamefully admit to being a little curious to see what punishment the women cheaters receive. Would it even come close to equaling to pain and torture of this "race" scenario? From the tone of this piece, I'd bet that you let the women get off "lightly", compared to the men. After all, this seems to be some twilight zone, populated by Amazonian, man-hating she-bitches. Perhaps, you do have a sense of equality and justice? But from what I've regretfully read so far, I sincerely doubt it. It seems if you don't have balls to wrap some rope around, you don't get punished in your stories. So I bet the female version of this story will never get written. Come on, prove that you are an equal opportunity offender, and show us we are wrong about you! Go ahead!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I don't know if I should laugh at this story or not. I understand cheating is wrong and hurts the other partner in a relationship. So the answer to these women's problems is to force their husbands to race or they lose part of their manhood? Not only that, they are forced to ejaculate and the semen is fed to them in the end.

Yup I think I'm going to laugh now. This story definitely belongs more under NonConsent/Reluctance or BDSM then Loving Wives.

The story wasn't badly written just the story was outlandish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, you are about the sickest fuck ever! Read it until you went psycho.

If someone ever tried that shit with me, let's just say the doctors in that town would need doctors for themselevs and a WHOLE lot of others.

I've never cheated and don't intend to.

Divorce you have the right to.

Torture buys you a one way ticket to hell, my treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice and rewarding

For a man with no balls and an enviable cheating record. So how if the wife cheat do they put a rattlesnake in the pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So I've read three of your stories now...

And I do feel the need to comment on them.

Having your stories all fit in the same vein doesn't bother me,but I'm leaning towards some of the other comments made about your stories being in a different category.

As crazy & twisted as your stories are - if you are going to do them...then you should finish them. What does Vito decide? How does the race for him end? And where do they go from here?

I'm all for a good retribution story,no matter which spouse it is. What I am not into is stories that I feel are left unfinished. Start doing that,and you get a better rating from me.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 10 years ago
Wow

You keep writing torture and rape fantasies between married people and then putting them into the loving wives section. At least this one has the outward appearance of a BTB revenge fantasy so technically it could fall into this category. However, the loving detail and almost complete focus on the torture sequences makes it clear that once again we are not talking about a loving wives story but rather a non-consensual/reluctance story (i.e. torture) that happens to have a cheating spouse in it.

I understand the desire to post in the loving wives section; the readership is avid and vociferous. A story that might garner a smattering of responses in another category will get scores of responses here. Also, if one has anger issues with cheaters, men or woman this is the place one can get an explosive response. Still, if you want an honest critique of your story by people that are interested in the subject you are writing about (in this case torture-rape fantasy), you really need to submit your stories to the correct categories. All you are going to get here is a violent negative response (of course that may be what you're looking for).

user110user110over 10 years ago
i'd have beat her into a coma

right then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When the locals knocked on the door they saw the grinning man.

Are you ready to race? they asked.

What race, he said. I can't cheat, I'm not even married.

Then he kicked his ex-wife's cold corpse toward the door. You explain it to her kids, he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fair pay

so what happened to the women that cheated? all of them could not be from

out of town. they get a long dick that goes deeper and deeper until it rips

their insides as the race goes on. maybe it gets bigger and bigger when it gets wet

and rips them. at any rate I would not stay with a women who did anything

like that. really in this day and age someone would be killed,wife,farmer.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Erotic Horror

This one, strangely enough, reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe's style in several of his tales. Very well written and thought out, but to be honest, it should have been submitted to Erotic Horror.

5 Stars, but next time put something this disturbing where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude you should maybe post all your stories in a different category. None of them have a loving wife unless your consider a psychotic nutbag who would normally star in one of the SAW movies a loving wife. Your stories are way too sadistic and psychotic to be posted here. I would suggest horror as most of us don't want to read about someone's manhood being sliced off. 1*

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago
Dumb story

He may be a cheat, but she's a dead woman walking. As soon as they are back in to the normal world he'd murder her and no normal jury would convict him but acquit him for reasons as insanity and provocation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's something.......

....just not sure what.

Pointless, cruel, dumb....cheesy, impossible revenge like this is completely out of character and contrary to most human nature.

Most, because there some very disturbed people out there.

What happens to the cheating wives only briefly mentioned in your story?

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Some dumb comments

Here are the stupidest of the comments. Some others actually made pretty good sense.

Anonymous asked

"In this story, why doesn't he just kill the wife and leave?" I imagine the locals have a ready made lynch mob; he won't get far, and his own death won't be pretty

Anonymous12/05/13

I would say...tf you go forward with this, you can be sure I will kill you and will kill our children. And will go back here and kill as much of these women as I can until they finally kill me. Ah, yes - the cheater gets caught and can't man up to the punishment

Anonymous

Wow, you are about the sickest fuck ever! Read it until you went psycho.

If someone ever tried that shit with me, let's just say the doctors in that town would need doctors for themselevs and a WHOLE lot of others.

I've never cheated and don't intend to.

Divorce you have the right to. ill our children. And will go back here and kill as much of these women as I can until they finally kill me.

Anonymous12/05/13

When the locals knocked on the door they saw the grinning man.

Are you ready to race? they asked.

What race, he said. I can't cheat, I'm not even married.

Then he kicked his ex-wife's cold corpse toward the door. You explain it to her kids, he said.

This guy takes the prize as the stupidist asshole of all. Murders the mother of his children, and tells the potential lynch mob to go fuck itself. They might shoot him, or employ the necklace - hang a gasoline soaked rubber tire around his neck and set it on fire (very popular in some of the South African townships)

Belgium12/05/13

Dumb story

He may be a cheat, but she's a dead woman walking. As soon as they are back in to the normal world he'd murder her and no normal jury would convict him but acquit him for reasons as insanity and provocation.

Not much of a lawyer, are you? What the wife did was legal where she did it. Provocation is an instantaneous sort of thing - not something you stew over for months. And insanity? Whose? His? For a premeditated crime - hah! Hers? What insanity. Twas simply the custom of the country.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Dark and dangerous.

Not so much burn the bastard as sunburn the bastard! Oh and maybe geld him as well. Over the top? Maybe but I've read some pretty sick burn the bitch stories too.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really my dear?

That was a nicely told story and little movie, but we both know it's utter bullshit, don't we?

What do these supposedly pure women call themselves, ACA, the Anonymous Cheating Avengers? Who do these men do the cheating with? No word of their punishment? That movie is supposed to be 25 years old. With remote controlled devices and they thougt about switching to Viagra but decided to stick with the "old" devices". As Viagra is only on the market since 1998, how do you explain this movie being over 25 years old.?

Let me tell you. I went on the net and did some research myself. That so-called museum is described there but not as a museum but as the producers of a series of hard-core and SM movies. And for your pure women, there's just a group of greedy bitches trying to come on to stupid visitors to enlist them for some more amateurs porn movies to make them more money.

I didn't trust her when she came on to me just like that, out of the blue, and told me she would talk to you and have you dragged away to some obscure museum. That's why she changed her plans and took you with her when I declined and gave you this bullshit movie with an equally bullshit story.

***

Now, my dear, what's my name? Right. Vito, from italian descent. And what's my uncle

Mike's called? Big Mike or Don Michael. Year dear, Don Michael as in Michele Carlucci, the head of the Carlucci family. He's a very powerful man with lot's of people who own him favours.

***

And that finally brings me to the cheating. You didn't really expect Jeff and Carl no to brag about fucking you well before we were engaged and got married and continued to do so for several years after we were married. Oh, I know all about the kinky games you adored to play with them in your role as dominatrix " Mistress Nell". You know I wasn't at all interested in playing your games and, fortunately for you, you didn't bring it up again after I told you "Hell no" when you mentioned it at first. I finally got enough of their smirks and laughs at me and their comments behind my back. I'm sure you have wondered why they both so suddenly and without a word to you left town to pursue other interests. I know you were depressed and distracted for quite a while after that. Let me tell you, I don't know for sure but I suspect they either ended up in the deep river with some concrete boots or they help support the foundations of the office building where you work which was build at that time.

And I'm sure there have been a few more after Jeff and Carl. Nothing lasting though.

You're a good mother and the children need a stable family in this forsaken world. And that, my dear is the only reason you're still around and not keeping those assholes company wherever they are.

***

You need some water? You're awfully pale.

***

Anyway, your PI wasn't very good. I spotted him the moment he was on my tail. Have you never wondered why he never collected the balance of you due? I think he, too, may be on a trip to eternity; but again I'm not sure what happened to him. However, he sang very loud before saying goodbye. SO, I know all about you wanting to get some evidence to secure your position in case I stumbled on your cheating. A bargaining position to be able to maintain your lifestyle, your bread and butter and a roof above your head.

***

So I too maintained the status quo. You doing whatever you did when I was away and me, looking for some company when travelling and, althoug not activily, on the lookout for a better woman, somewone to replace you with when the time was right. I must say, I got lazy and let things slip and go on as it was and is. Do I still love you? I guess there are some feelings left, but my love for you has been fading away as time passes.

***

Now for to-day, you saw your chance to live up to your fantasies of dominating the male,

me, your husband. Let me tell you, I will not willingly, NOT EVER, participate in your sick games. I know some people like that, but IT'S NOT FOR ME. Get that finally in your stupid head or you may soon float somewhere without one. I'm suprised that you asked them to go softly on me. I expected your rather go for the harsh punisment to keep the upper hand. Maybe you do love me some.

**

By the way, their cosy club will soon be dissolved one way or the other. And I think those giant farmers are called away for an emergency on their farms.

***

Are you coming dear, there seems to be some spectacle planned in town tonight. I think it's something like 'Race for cheating women". I wonder what the plot is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I give this sick, warped story a 1* Do you seriously imagine that the medical profession would condone this savagery.

But on the other hand, the comments are wow and another wow, am I allowed to give the commenters a 5*?

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
You must really hate men.

And if you could post this BDSM stuff in the proper category, the scores and reviews would be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I actually felt this accurately described a way any woman would feel if her man cheated. If this was legal in society can you imagine how many relationships would stay intact instead of destroyed by mistrust. Thank you for creating a world were justice can be served even if its only in the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't believe you have left anonymous comments open...

...knowing the reaction you will engender with this tripe.

I note that you have not defined gender in your profile. I know why.

If you see yourself in the role of the victim, you are clearly out of your brain.

If you see yourself as the woman giving the narrative, then you are sick beyond redemption.

Either way, you cannot define yourself as a man. Or woman. You are not human, so how could you be either.

In fact, is that you, in the crowd scene? You know... up the back with the rest of them in that tv series, The Walking Dead...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not great

but still, If the genders were reversed it would be hailed by many as a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congratulations.

You are officially as bad as every over-the-top BTB author who thinks enslavement, brutal gang-rapes, maiming and outright murder wives who have cheated on them. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of BTB to an extent, but when authors write this way over the top shit, it poisons an otherwise delicious well. Justice tinged with revenge is good, animal behavior is completely unworthy of those who pretend to have "honor" in holding their marriage vows where their spouse did not.

The funny thing is that it wasn't even all that over-the-top to start with.... he did after all have a chance of getting out safe and simply divorcing her. Except that option is cut off as well, she bullshits him about how she can divorce him, but then makes it clear that he is meant to lose and that she is going to blackmail him into permanent enslavement and abuse. No man would consent to that. He'd quit his job and walk away from the marriage, and when she revealed exactly what crime she committed, she'd become a permanent outcast in any kind of civilized company, including and especially that of her own children.

And she pretends that's "love". And that's the problem with over the top stories - the main character has to go full psychopathic retard to make it work. Five stars for presenting a story where a woman gets payback on her cheating husband, minus two for the over-the-top vileness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Matter What Either of us Did In the Past

If my wife talked to me like that, she'd be free to go fuck whomever she wanted, because I'd be gone.

orater1orater1over 10 years ago
Gotta hand it to you...

I'm with most of the *critics* who have already posted... Plausibility...not there. I don't think many men would have stood there for the discussion. BUT... we must remember that the main character did proposition the woman. Armed with that knowledge...a wife could be motivated to present such an offer.

I also want to point out that for allll...the naysayers who were offended (anonymous - come on guys...grow a pair - unless you're a candidate for this type of rave...LOL)...all of us knew where this was going, and yet we finished the story. Yet - we finished reading it.

So - congrats to the author for interesting BDSM imagery, for developing the story nicely, and the most interesting twist of the wife offering him some...*help* at the end (offering him a night of passion - to help him get those laps in...). Great imagination (and I love the title...it alone had me intrigued)!

I would have developed the reason the men would stay with their wives a little more (other than 'force'). If I knew it was coming...I suspect I would have invested in some sort of equalizers (martial arts, weapons, etc.)...so, another hit to the plausibility. But - I finished it and it was a good read. I don't grade down - simply because I don't like the outcome / subject matter! 5* for imagination & talent.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

I am not going to criticize the story, it was interesting. Because it was a bit off the wall and a good effort at taking a jab at differing morality, I gave you five stars.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Outstanding...

this should be part of a childrens book collection-LOL!

Hated the content, but enjoyed the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I just found it stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't vote, didn't finish it

Reminded me of a Monty Python sketch Mr. Phone In where someone droned on and on about Mr Gannet's impossibly intricate last will and testament. The description of the ropes, the preparation of the ropes, it was a hot day, the decoration of the ropes, it was hot, where exactly they went on and on. It was such a fantasy, I gave up.

Certainly your deserve commendation for originality, but as a story it was not for the likes of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's a good idea, he should fuck her

and then engage in a little asphyxiation, squeeze her neck a little too tight so she loses consciousness... And then squeeze a little longer and lot harder.

One deservedly dead cunt. The consequences for murder couldn't be any worse than for infidelity.

Sound stupid? So does this story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain awful

Both in the thinking and the telling. And in the non-ending. Simply bad from start to finish.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Say No*

To Drugs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting Story

Torture and mutilation by a "Loving Wife". Fucked up story by a fucked up writer who never can finish a story. Why post one? At least put this and the other 2 where they belong. In the trash.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Cruel and sadistic

The wife is revealed as a cruel sadistic bitch in an unrealistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Double Standard in play in comments

When a woman cheats in LW stories, commenters favor burn-the-bitch. Here's a story with a serial male cheater, and punishing him is called sadistic and cruel. Yeah, the story was science fiction, but the attitudes of many commenters were unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Knock the bitch out cold and leave.

This story has so many holes in it that it's laughable. Why wouldn't the men in the race take any opportunity to run away, rip the cloth and cords off and leave forever? Like the town has the resources to return people? All you need do is report the whole thing to the Police and their "races" are over. Better yet, hire some of your own protection and bury any attempt to harm you. Makes about as much sense as this story. And as far as getting divorced? You should tell her that's a given. And this guy could simply either knock his wife out and leave or tie her up and leave. A couple of farm hands are going to prevent you from leaving town????? Ridiculous. Better yet, start your own elimination squad. Start with Laima, burn the museum to the ground and start eliminating the women involved. Sounds fair to me. By the way, this was one of the worst stories on this site. If I could vote "zero" I would.

slaverowanslaverowanover 10 years ago
Nonsense

1 star nonsense. Is it ok in cheating wives stories if we cut their tits and clit off??

Don't write when you're drunk!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just plain horrible story

Is there no Police or law enforcement in the town? Even for fiction, it seems implausible that you would think that the women in the town have the capacity to "return" any man to the town from anywhere in the world. And why wouldn't some man from the past come back to the town, destroying the whole setup as revenge? If Laima has a number of video tapes sent to his wife, why wouldn't she assume he would use those tapes to have everyone involved arrested and use the tapes in his divorce. Because he's certainly going to divorce the bitch and take the kids. She's a psychopath. Sorry, but this was a badly conceived storyline, poorly written and in the end, just unbelievable crap. After reading your Yo-Yo stories and this one I will say I've never seen anyones stories so universally reviled. Might want to change up your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder

Did any of the men every come back and make a bombing run over the town? Thereby eliminating all the people involved, the museum and this horrible story.

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69about 10 years ago
Well written erotic horror

A very well written story. Every time I read it my stomach turns to lead feeling for the men who are forced to participate knowing full well that they will be humiliated and could be maimed for life. They knew the risks of cheating in this town, but this vile and sadistic punishment definitely way outstrips the crime. And that's one of the things that makes it great fiction!

With only a third-party single-dialog perspective it is impressive that you can convey such helplessness and fear in the runners and the vindictiveness of the women. I am no writer but I would imagine that this would be a difficult feat.

Yes, there are holes that could probably be filled with more backdrop, and yes it has no explicit ending. Perhaps these additions would have improved the story, but to me these are things that the reader can also fill in with imagination.

Yes, it is sick and twisted in the extreme but I guess all that means is that it is just in the wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After thinking for awhile....

Vito broke off a chair leg and went outside. After breaking one of the Farmers legs and the other Farmers arm he went back into the room. There he informed his wife that he would be divorcing her upon their return to the States. Then he went to Laima's house. Knocking on the door, he entered when she opened the door and proceeded to kill her - slowly. He took the body into the woods and buried it. He then went back to the Inn and packed his suitcase. His wife was looking at him strangely. As he got into the car to go to the airport he spoke to the Farmers. He told them that if he had to come back, the first people he would "look up" would be the farmers and their families. They got the message. Mess with Vito and you and your family died. Back in the States, Vito got his divorce and moved far away from his bat shit crazy ex-wife. He found and married a lovely widow that had three little kids that learned to love and adore him. He never heard from his ex or any of the people in Liama's village ever again. The end to your preposterous, ridiculous story. It couldn't have been any worse if you tried to make it bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boy was that stupid.

He did what any ex-Navy seal would do. He opened the door and threw her out. Then he got packed and left. When the farmers tried to stop him, he broke arms and legs and left them in a pile on the floor. Turns out she really didn't know her husband that well. He left her and flew home. Filed for divorce and got full custody. She got partial visitation. When a couple of men showed up one day to try and take him back, he killed them both and buried the bodies, with his wife buried next to them. He was never bothered again. End to another stupid Edrider story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would you leave me?

"Would you still leave me? Or would you agree to explore new ways of pleasure with me? I've sometimes thought that maybe you were going outside of our marriage because our sex life was too tame. Some of my girlfriends have told me about..."

"What are you doing?" she asked, as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"I think you set this all up," I said through the choked back tears of my barely contained rage.

"And if I did?," she asked, with defiance in her voice.

"Just this." I said, as I slipped in behind her with the shower curtain rod and pressed it firmly to her throat as I further explained, while she tried in vain to signal for help.

"The race isn't going to happen for me tomorrow, because the injured party--you--have to be there for many of the procedures...but you won't be there, because today is your last day on Earth."

She sputtered and struggled as I looked at her horror-stricken face in the full length mirror on the back of the hotel room door. She realized she had misjudged me then. A mistake she was not destined to learn from, as it turned out.

With that, I administered the coup de gras, and snuffed my loving wife/conniving bitch from existence.

While it was true that I had constantly been a philanderer during our marriage, it could never be said that I wasn't a dedicated and devoted husband.

Yes, it's true that the women at the office were familiar with my amorous advances, but that was because of the blue ball syndrome I was constantly afflicted with by the refusal of my wife to engage in sexual activity more than once every two weeks.

At first I tried romancing her with flowers, and date nights, and cuddling on the patio furniture while reading her poetry from her favourite authors. Then I tried working around the house to pick up on the slack so that she would have more time for me and more energy, by doing more daily chores around the house that she usually took care of. Still no luck, as she remained staid as ever.

At that point, I pulled out all the stops and built a gazebo/shaded deck for her, and planted gardens and shrubs around it to be her very own Shangri-La, but once again, it did not improve my bedroom prospects.

As a last ditch effort, I explained to my wife that a man has certain, regular sexual needs, which was one of the many reasons why I had married her in the first place. But as this seemed to fall on deaf ears, I pulled out all the stops, and suggested we seek counseling, because, I told her, "I don't know how long I can take this."

She just laughed at me when I said this, turning on her heels, saying, "Oh suck it up buttercup! It's not that bad."

And that began my philandering ways.

I was very discreet, but my wife became suspicious when I stopped pestering her for sex just weeks after she laughed in my face about my very real problem.

It was at this point that she decided to pay a private investigator to find out if I was having and affair.

What she found, was that it wasn't really an affair I was having, as such, but a series of sexual encounters I was having with the single women in my workplace, who agreed to be my friends with benefits.

And they were just that--friends. They didn't make demands on me outside of the workplace, and they never threatened my devotion to my wife. They were just fuck-buddies helping me through my difficulties at home.

It didn't hurt that I was handsome and charming, nor that I had a healthy and rigid eight-inch member that was capable of multiple intercourse in quick succession.

And so, I was caught, and my wife confronted me. We had a big discussion (shouting match by her,) and she threatened divorce. I shook my head and quietly asked, "Why?"

Through her almost apoplectic sputter, she fumed, "You ask me WHY!!?"

"Yeah, why?", I said. "I haven't neglected you, I still romance you and take you out for date nights no less than before. I still pull my weight around the house, freeing up time for you. I still work out in the yard to make you the envy of the neighborhood wives who want husbands just like me who devote every moment at home to them. And to top it all off, I don't even annoy you anymore by nagging you for sex all the time. What more do you want from me?"

"I never complained when you asked me for sex all the time!", she sputtered.

"Well, you never complained, but it never got me anywhere with you either," I responded.

"I liked it when you constantly pestered me for sex, though," she muttered.

"WHAT!", I asked, not believing my ears.

"I like it when you paid so much attention to me," she said through tear-blurred eyes.

"Then why wouldn't you have sex with me?"

Because I got all I needed when you stroked my ego by constantly asking, I guess."

"But you wouldn't make love to me?"

"No, that would have made you less attentive, and I would have felt unloved," she responded, choking slightly on her tears at this point.

I just sat there shaking my head at her. "So how's that working for you now?", I asked, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I want to start over again, and I want you to stop seeing those women at work."

Making a long story short, I agreed to try to make it work, and things in my life returned to the way they had been earlier in my life...with no exceptions.

She still wouldn't make love more than once a fortnight, no matter how many stops I pulled out.

That being the case, I began my encounters with the foxes at work, only this time, I made sure to keep pestering my wife for favors at home as well.

About a year later, merely on a whim, my wife hired a P.I. again, and once again, she called me on my behavior.

"You're cheating again!", she screamed at me.

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she wailed.

"I'm not," I said, matter of factly.

"What the fuck do you mean, "I'm not?" she said sarcastically with a face screwed up in pain.

"I'm not doing this to you, you are." I do everything around here expected of a model husband and then some. I am always attentive and devoted to you, but what does that get me? Sex twice a month! A hooker is a hell of a lot cheaper, and a hell of a lot less work."

"Then why don't you divorce me you asshole!", she screamed.

"Because I love you."

"How could you, and still be doing THIS!" she said, as she indicated the audio recordings contained on the memory stick given her by the P.I.'s office.

"Ever notice that I never stick with just one woman?, I asked.

"SO?"

It's because I don't want to get attached to anyone,...but I still need sex, and in order to keep my sanity and remain happy I with you, I get my needs filled elsewhere, because you refuse to help me with them, as you're supposed to."

"Where does it say I'm supposed to do that?!" she looked at me accusingly.

"Check the marriage vows," I answered, and then turned away, leaving her there with her jaw agape as I headed for the refuge of the golf course.

It was shortly after this conversation that my wife--who I had truly loved dearly--suggested we take a trip she said she'd won, to the little town we were now visiting.

Now it made sense. She HAD set me up. All with the nefarious intentions of gelding me! That was not going to happen.

When I was done working with the shower curtain rod, I couldn't fail to notice, ironically, how her splotchy face looked so remarkably like the blackened balls of the runners she had described earlier in her grainy video.

Shaking my head, I thought about how lucky it was that I hand insisted not only on a first floor hotel room, but also on one where I could park the car just outside the room.

Gathering all my things, I took one last look around, and remarked to the corpse on the bed, "You know, I did love you. But I think you thought love was ownership, and I'm nobody's slave." "Goodbye."

With that, I broke out the window of the hotel room and effected my escape before the dumb farmers could react.

Video evidence in hand, I beat it out of town before they could do anything to stop me.

When I returned home, I waited a day or two before I informed the Police that my wife had gone missing.

It seems the denizens of that little town were none too eager to see their crimes plastered all over the news, and so, letting sleeping dogs lie, they buried my wife in an unmarked grave in one of the farmer's fields.

The vote taken about outside cheaters in that town was quickly overturned, and on my end of things the police never did find my wife.

I continue to carry on as always at work, but I don't want to get married again, because I still miss my wife, who in spite of it all, I still love.

I read poetry in her gazebo thinking of her, and I still have a garden that is the envy of all the wives in the neighborhood.

I can't help but think sometimes, "Women! Can't live with them. Can't ..., oh I guess sometimes you can."

Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Geez the previous commentator wrote a complete new story

I liked it! It certainly had more of a true ending than the original story that had no ending. Where's FTDS when you really need him? No stars for absolute drivel. 5 stars for the previous commentators story and ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Vito tied and gagged his wife.

Broke off a table leg and knocked the guys outside out cold. He packed and left, taking everything, including her passport and clothes with him. By the time she managed to get home the divorce was well under way. He contacted a few friends and one day Laima went missing. He never heard anything else about the "cure". He spoke to his wife only when they needed to discuss something about the kids that she got once a month for a weekend.The end to a bunch of baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re to BesoinNormal69!

....."Yes, it is sick and twisted in the extreme but I guess all that means is that it is just in the wrong section." Are you insane or are you only a masochistic faggot??!! The section for that crap have to be new created. How is " section of pathetic brain sick authors"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why a Race?

Why do they have to have another "contestant" to perform their "race." The are no consequences to the end result of the race. There is no winner, although there very well could be a loser, possibly multiple losers. The consequences are in performing in the race, not in its results, not in who's faster. There's no reason in the world why this "race" couldn't have been held with only a single cheater...er, contestant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yikes

I wonder what they did to the women cheaters? She said it was too horrible for her. Oh well, a town without cheaters is probably a town without prostitutes.

I liked the story five stars, a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he decided to prepare for the race by

Beating her so badly she could not participate. He then threw himself at the farmers meant to hold him with such vigor they had to badly injure him to subdue him. Or, maybe just fund a few other women in town and attack them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How he wanted to prepare?

The first thing he did was drive an uppercut into her jaw knocking her unconscious. He tied her up with some strips from the bed sheets and then broke a table legs off. Opening the door he quickly knocked the unsuspecting guards out cold and tied them up. Gathering his things he went down, got into his car and left. When they went looking for him in the morning he was no where to be found. He changed his tickets and flew home where he went to the police and The State Department. He started divorce proceedings and obtained a restraining order against his wife. He was granted full custody. He also obtained a concealed carry permit in case any of the towns friends decided to show up and try to kidnap him. Of course that wasn't happening as the State Police in Europe had arrested Laimi and several others. They found a lot of evidence about the "race" and talked to the other poor man that was supposed to race that day. Many people went to jail. When his wife finally returned she found herself with no where to live, no husband and no children. I wonder how she thought her plan worked out? More drivel from Ed.

No stars

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great job edrider73

I'm so happy Vito doesn't get anally raped anything else seems great. Hmmm, I guess. Great story though. You are quite creative I have to give you credit. God, I hope you are already married.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

So what do they do to female cheaters? Also, I hope he goes for the separation ahaha. She doesn't deserve him, he may have cheated and definitely isn't okay, but what she is doing is worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's what I call vengeance porn. As no restraints were mentioned during the evening "viewing" with his wife, I'm pretty sure she would not have been around to watch the race the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous