Race for the Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

“I gave Laima your size information, and she found an old outfit at the museum that will fit you. They’re soaking and stretching it tonight.

"The reason I never divorced you is I love you despite all the things you’ve done to destroy that love. You are a great father and a good husband in every way but one. The race will take care of that problem. I’ve kept your cheating from the children, and they will never know about your cure unless you tell them.

"Laima told me that the ancient laws apply even when a family moves away. If a husband catches his wife in adultery and she leaves town, he can request that she be brought back here for punishment. The same goes in reverse. The local men raise the money to get the woman cheater back, and the women do the same for the man.

“Tomorrow, we’ll both become honorary citizens. If you cheat again, and I can prove it, you’ll be entered in another race as soon as there’s someone to join you. Laima said they’ve done that twice before in the race’s history. They hire people who bring the cheaters back, no questions asked.

"I don’t intend to castrate you tomorrow. In fact, I'm ready to spend the rest of today and tonight making love, so you won’t get hard right away tomorrow. You’ll get some good laps in before the sheath makes you come and Laima and her friends put on your heavy vest. I'm only going to use the vibrating wand to make you come once or twice, just to see how it works.

"I told Laima not to make the thin twine too tight, and she promised me she wouldn’t. I hope she keeps her promise because she told me that this has been the hottest summer in history and tomorrow may set a record. The twine will dry fast.

“She said the ER doctors have been alerted and are excited about racing against the clock to save your manhood. They have a lot of new equipment that wasn’t around for previous races. She wondered if it would make any difference that none of the doctors is old enough to remember the last race and or has any experience with that kind of trauma.

"She’s a member of a girls club that studies the old ways. She introduced me to a few of her friends when we were making plans. The other girls look as hot as she does. They are excited about dressing you for the race tomorrow since I don't know how to do it.

“I have the impression that she and her friends would love to watch you and the other man lose your balls. They showed me what they will be wearing to the event. Their flimsy sun outfits barely cover anything, and when they sweat, you will be able to see right through them.

“They didn’t have to tell me that they hope the runners will be so stimulated by looking at them that they’ll come quickly once the race starts, so the heavy vests can go on right away.”

While Nellie talked, Vito stared at her. He was still pale and seemed to be barely breathing. When she finished, there was no sound in the room for nearly a minute. Then Vito collapsed onto the bed and began loudly sobbing, hitting his fists into the mattress and thrashing his body around.

Nellie contemplated him without saying a word. She was wound up tight from talking, but the more agitated his moves and the louder his sobs became, the calmer and more serene she grew.

She watched as Vito gradually got control of himself. He sniffed and rubbed his eyes as he sat up and looked at her.

“You’re like a little boy, Vito,” she said, and her voice sounded almost maternal. “Would you like Mommy to cuddle with you all night and dry your tears. If you keep on crying, you could get dehydrated and that would affect you in the race.

"Laima told me that I can withdraw you from the race up until it starts. After that, it’s out of my hands. I had some doubts after I entered you, but the more I thought about it, the more I’m convinced that this is an amazing opportunity for us.

“You’ve always worked out. At times, I’ve resented the hours you spend at the health club, because I knew you were there for only two reasons: to keep your body toned so you’d be more attractive to women and to troll for your next fling.

“Tomorrow your fitness will pay off for both of us. You’ll have the endurance to finish the race in time to make it to the hospital before it’s too late. Meanwhile, I’ll enjoy watching you because I won’t be worried about that you’re not up to the challenge.

“I’m looking forward to the event, but what I’m most excited about is the possibilities it opens for us.

“Whatever happens tomorrow, the Race for the Cure will not only cure you of cheating, but it can also heal our family. I will love you more than ever because my mind will be at peace, whether you’re at the gym, working late or on a business trip. I won’t waste another minute or another cent checking up on you.

“It’s not that you won’t be inclined to stray anymore. I know that’s deeply ingrained in your character, and it will never change unless you want to get rid of it so badly that you go for therapy.

“But it no longer matters. You will never give in to temptation again because you’re smart enough to know that no matter how much you scheme to keep your cheating secret, nothing is foolproof.

“You or your slut could make a stupid mistake. Or maybe someone who knows us could be someplace where normally she would never be and spots you by accident. There are a hundred ways it could go wrong.

“If I hear you cheated again and get my irrefutable proof, the women here will find a way to bring you back for another race.

“Laima said if you were in a second race, she hoped I would slow you down like the angry wife on the video did to that poor big man. It would give her and her friends the thrill of a lifetime. I told her you won’t be racing again because you may be a cheating pig but you’re not stupid.

“The only question in my mind is how you’ll feel once the race is over tomorrow. No, that’s not what I mean. I know exactly how you’ll feel. You’ll hate me more than you’ve ever hated anyone in your life. I wouldn’t expect anything less.

“Maybe you’ll divorce me right away. But I hope you’ll decide on a separation instead. It can be as long as you want, so you can consider all your options.

“By the way, if there’s a separation, you can screw as many women as you want. I won’t consider that cheating. Only one woman will be off limits – me. You can fuck whores day and night for as long as you need to help you make your decision. Maybe you’ll find out variety is more important to you than a loving wife and the respect of your children.

“I’m hoping you’re a better man than that. I’ll be waiting with open arms if you choose to come back to me, and I’ll welcome you back to my bed as soon as you’ve been tested for STDs.

“Speaking of ‘whatever happens,’ I need to bring up something else that I’ve been thinking about. Even though I’m confident you’ll do well tomorrow, there’s always a chance something could go wrong.

"If for some reason you don't run a good race, I will continue to love you for better or worse, and I will never cheat on you, even if I'm sexually frustrated.

“Laima said that every woman in town now owns a camera or smart phone and will be recording the race. I'll get copies of everything. I found myself getting very excited when I watched the old video before and when I saw it again with you just now. My pussy just got wet again from talking about this.

“I think the videos of you in the race will help satisfy me when you’re on a business trip and can’t eat my pussy. You’ve always been great at that, and losing your balls won’t affect your magical tongue.

"I told Laima of my fear that you would divorce me if you were gelded. She said that the wife of the big man in the video threatened to show the video to some of her husband's former girlfriends who worked with him in the big city down the road. He didn’t give her any trouble.

“I thought about your secretary and the other women in town you slept with. If I showed them the video, everybody would soon find out you no longer had any balls.

“The man in the video is a lot like you. The worst punishment you will suffer tomorrow is not the sun frying your balls or the scary feeling of the ropes and twine tightening as they dry.

“No, for you, the humiliation of being on display for the cheering crowd, especially the cute girls exhibiting their bodies – that will be the worst torture. Being an object of ridicule has always been your greatest nightmare.

“That’s why I’m not worried if you don’t do well tomorrow. As far as all our friends are concerned, you’ll continue to be the most macho man in the room since that’s so important to you. That’s why you won’t go to the police. Police reports are public records. So are divorce proceedings.

“You’ll be so grateful to me for keeping your secret that you will do almost anything for me. We could explore new ways of pleasure together. I’ve sometimes thought that maybe you were going outside of our marriage because our sex life was too tame.

“Some of my girlfriends have told me about sites on the Internet where they watch women doing things to men. Fucking them in the ass is just the beginning. I never thought I’d be interested, but the way I responded to museum video makes me think I’ve been too narrow-minded. I should look at those sites.”

Vito gave out a loud shriek.

"I really scared you with that one. I’m sorry, baby. I guess I'm just trying to pay you back for some of the things you've put me through.

“I saw on the Internet that there were testosterone treatments that could enable you to have sex, but Laima told me that a couple of men had tried them and found they were painful and expensive. They also came with some bad side effects. At least that’s how it was decades ago. We could check to see if things are different now.

“I hope that nothing like that will be necessary. You know how much I love you and your big, fat thing. The harder you pound me, the more times I come. I'm going to be cheering for you to win the race, keep your manhood and be cured of your disease.

"Now it's up to you. We can make love all night and try to desensitize you for tomorrow so you won’t come too fast – unless you think that might tire you out and slow you down. Shall I try to comfort you like a mommy and get my baby to stop crying? Or would you rather leave and try to get a good night’s sleep while the farmers guard you?

“Since you're the one who qualified for the race, it's your call on how you want to prepare for it."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers
12