All Comments on 'Rachael'

by Sir_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
curioususcurioususabout 16 years ago
suberb writing

The skills of the author blew me away. It wasn't the typical rush to orgasm, but instead a slow burn to long unrequited love-fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful Story

Exceptional story!!! So very well written! This story gave insight to the relationship of the people involved and also let the reader use his/her imagination. Your talent is unmistakable.

hammer17hammer17about 16 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story of love, respect, hot loving sex, and an Amazing Friendship.. Now you need to introduce her to your husband, by inviting her to visit you for a weekend or more..

wickedchicken84wickedchicken84about 16 years ago
Superb range of Vocabulary

I have read quite a few stories and must say that this story is not only well versed but also conveys a deep feeling of passion. The story flowed very smoothly and I appreciate the way the author tells the story. Bravo.

Boo1104Boo1104almost 16 years ago
Very Nice

I sincerely love the way that everything was written. Very romantic and romantic work is becoming more and more rare to find. You make me want to do more writing! I look forward to reading more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it is lovely

this tale is so lovely,full of tenderness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

That was one of the very best stories I've ever read here. You could feel their deep love for each other throughout the story. It wasn't a rush to the bed. Beth's transition from point A to point Z was written perfectly, at the perfect pace. I wish I had a friend like Rachel! She sounds so beautiful!

LEKarchnerLEKarchnerover 11 years ago
A beautifully written -

enchanting and thoroughly enjoyable story. Thank so much, and please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read this many, many times. It is one of my favorites, I truly enjoy the dynamics of the relationship between the two. So real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. The way she finds out is dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous