Rachael on the Ropes

Story Info
A sequel to Rachael's Enlightenment.
1.4k words
3.82
71.7k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers

After the amazing experience on the coach (described in Rachael’s Enlightenment) Rachael and I went home in silence. We both felt a strange closeness we had never felt before and after a relaxing bath and a glass or two of wine we went to bed. It felt strange to think that Rachael had, after years of being very inhibited and shy, been fucked by 16 men on a coach home (some more than once).

We cuddled for a long time and it seemed important that I fucked her but in the end I simply lay behind her with my cock firmly implanted inside her. Neither of us moved and we stayed like that for ages until we both gently drifted into sleep. It was a really close and moving experience and I know that I have never loved her more than at that moment.

On the following day Rachael was very quiet and when I ask her what was wrong she said she was fine. After several times she looked at me with the start of a tear in her eye, and said,” I don’t know how to tell you Phil. I feel so ashamed.” I said just tell me and assured her it would be ok. Finally she blurted out, “ I want to do it again Phil. What is happening to me?” I admit I was surprised. I had thought that it had been a one off that we would be able to remember and enjoy the memory for a long time, but never did I imagine she would want to go through it again. This is largely because Rachael has always been hot once aroused but the following morning never wanted it again and it would be ages until we next made love.

After I had recovered from the shock I suggested that we have a day doing something different and then see how she felt in a day or two. She said OK but still had a look about her.

I decided to take her rock climbing. It was a beautiful dry day and we could spend the day climbing and getting a suntan at the same time. I jokingly told her to leave her underwear off in case we met anyone she liked. She didn’t appreciate me joking about it so I apologised and told her I was just making light of the situation.

We arrived at the face and I took lead climb (nothing special – I am not a great climber or anything). I climbed up to a ledge about 45 feet up and secured the main line and dropped a safety line down also.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a group of fellow climbers arrive just a few yards down. I heard them say hello to Rachael and then heard her laugh at something. Rachael shouted that she was tied on and was about to climb. I saw her head appear as she moved over and around a rock and she looked beautiful. I could see her lovely tits down her tightly fitting t shirt. Rachael joined me on the ledge and I noticed she was trembling – I thought due to her successful climb.

She then told me that the three other climbers had been joking with her and saying that they couldn’t wait till she starting climbing so they could see her ass. She said they were very nice and told her not to look down. She told them she knew that climbers shouldn’t look down but they replied ,” No it's because we will have our cocks out and watching you.”

Rachael said that she laughed it off but all the way up couldn’t help wondering if it was true. She didn’t look down but it had obviously got her going again at the thought. Clearly my plan of doing something to take her mind off it wasn’t working.

I held her for a minute and kissed her . I could feel my cock getting hard as we both realised what was happening. At the back of the ledge was a narrow path which led out into a small copse. I asked Rachael if she wanted to go and have a sit down before going back down. She said OK and so we did just that.

I sat down with her and started to kiss her and she responded quickly as if she had never made love before – this after what had happened yesterday! Very soon I had laid her on her back and was lifting her top. Her nipples were really hard and standing out as I brushed my hand over them. I traced a line down to her jeans and rubbed over her mound.

Unusually she instantly moaned as I touched her. I said to her, “ You wanted those guys to fuck you didn’t you?” She ignored the comment. I asked her again and again and eventually she said yes she did. I opened her legs and started to really wank her off and talked to her about the men. She was really enjoying it.

I heard a sound behind us and when I looked around there were the three men. They had climbed up my own rope to get here. I motioned Rachael to look and she groaned as she saw them. She was obviously in torment. One part of her wanted to panic and run away, and the other wanted them to take her. I looked into her eyes and said, “ Do you want them Rachael? Tell me now.”

She hesitated and then finally said “Yes”.

I turned to the men and said, “It's you she wants just now. My turn will come later.”

I stood up and walked away as they moved in on her. I went around a corner a little out of sight. I heard them talking to her and her moans. They were telling her she was a beautiful whore and they were going to fuck her until they had had enough. She moaned yes please, in a shy and quiet voice. As I looked around at them I could see they had removed all of her clothes and they were pulling her legs apart. I could see the dark triangle of her pussy opening and the bright pink lit in between and they were starting to take their clothes off.

Suddenly one of the men whispered to the others. They moved away from her, their hard cocks bouncing as they moved shamelessly around, and picked up a length of rope. I saw them tie Rachael’s arms and legs so that she was spread wide apart. They then tied up to four trees so that she was fixed to the ground. She looked so vulnerable and one of the men moved between her. He slowly moved his huge cock towards her open pussy and slid it inside her.

Rachael groaned as he sank his depth into her and started to pound her with his solid meat. Her tits flailed each time he rutted her with his cock and the others were encouraging him with shouts like “ Fuck her, Mikey”, and “Give her what she wants”.

Rachael’s breast was red with the flush of arousal and her nipples were straining. The other men started to caress her whole body and ran their fingers up and down, then across and back , of her torso. Mikey suddenly lurched deeper inside her and groaned loudly as her spent himself in her.

He withdrew and was instantly replaced by Matt who rammed his ready cock inside her and fucked her furiously. Rachael orgasmed for the second time before he came, and then again as he filled her with his hot seed. Finally Dave took his place. He was easily the biggest of the three and clearly stretched her as he sank his enormous cock into her. Each time he thrust himself into her Rachael groaned as if she had been given an electric shock. He came loudly and withdrew after he had spent some of his cum and drained the last over her pussy, milking himself with his hands.

The three men kissed Rachael and gave her breasts a playful squeeze. They took their rope and left and they each kissed her goodbye and told her she was wonderful, and how lucky I was. How right they are.

ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers