Rachael's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodger laughed and his grin remained as he began to talk and tell Rachael what he had in mind and exactly where they would be going.

"Well Pet... we're going to a number of places... and most of them, all except one, are in the mall. Ready to start writing?"

He looked over at her and at her nod, continued.

"Good. First place we're going to is: Frederick's of Hollywood. We're going to buy you some appropriate underwear Pet. Your thongs are nice and all... but they are not going to be appropriate for what I have in mind.

"So... before we continue with the list, and before we leave here... I want you to go up to the spare room and undress. Take off everything... then come back to me. Quickly. Go."

"Yes Sir."

As Rachael hurried across the living room carpet, and ran up the stairs, she wished desperately that she hadn't put her apron from the night before into the laundry hamper in Sir's bathroom. But... she had... and she knew that he'd want her to be wearing nothing when she came back down to the kitchen.

The spare bedroom was at the top of the stairs, so she hurried in, got out of her clothes, carefully hanging up her blouse and left her skirt laid out on the bed... then turned and went back down to the kitchen.

Rodger watched as Rachael came down the stairs, her big breasts bouncing as she hurried. She stopped next to her chair and at his nod, she sat down, trying to fight the urge to cover herself... still not comfortable with her nakedness and felt the blush infuse her skin as it had last night.

"Good. You were quicker about doing my bidding today. I like your eagerness Pet. It shows a willingness to make me happy. Now, for our next stop. Hmmm... tell me Pet... what size are your breasts?"

Rachael felt the heat in her face rise at Sir's question. No one had ever asked her how big her breasts were before. She swallowed softly, wet her dry lips, and looked up at Sir's face as she answered.

"38D's Sir." She drew on her lower lip and bit it to keep it from trembling.

"That is as I thought Pet. The second place we'll be going to is: Victoria's Secret. We'll find everything I want you to get there if they don't have it at the first stop. You will take your heels with you at this stop. You will put your slippers into the extra bag and then put them inside the bag from the first shop.

"I want you... no, I expect you to buy boy shorts once there. These 'shorts' will show the lower portions of your ass cheeks which I expect to be visible at all times when you are with me. I don't care where we are, or who might be with us or around us.

"If I want to see, or feel, your ass... I fully expect to be able to." Rodger didn't wait for Rachael's reply... he just went right on as if he hadn't said a word.

"While we're at the second stop, I want you to buy some strapless bras, some bras with cross-straps, and some g-strings. At the end of our shopping trips, when we get back here, you will go back upstairs, get undressed again, and you will put all the lingerie away, except what I tell you to put on, in one of the two lingerie chests that we will buy at Pier 1 before we come home.

"Then, everything that's long and flowing that we buy at Frederick's will be hung on the satin hangers, and put in the closet in that room. In the other lingerie chest, you will put whatever undergarments I buy you from the first stop.

"There will be one more stop that is made between Pier 1 and home. It will be a surprise. The only thing I want you to know, now... before we leave, is... that whatever I get from this place... will be worn by you... when I demand it."

Rachael gave a quick nod to show she understood what Sir had said.

"Good. Now, get up and come stand by me. Be quick about it."

She nodded again, not trusting herself to speak... because she was too embarrassed. Sir was going to buy her a wardrobe of clothes and under-things and lord only knew what else.

And... as He'd been speaking, as He had in one of her half-remembered dreams from last night... she was aware of the wetness that had seeped out of her onto the chair seat.

She hadn't heard Sir's command to come stand beside Him. When His hand slapped against the tabletop, she jumped... completely startled.

"I said get up and come stand by me. Didn't you hear me? Were you wool-gathering Pet?"

"I-I-I'm sorry Sir. Yes Sir... I mean No, Sir... I wasn't..."

Rachael quickly stood up and walked round the end of the table and stood next to Sir's chair. She could feel the slickness between her thighs and she knew she was soaking wet. She had discovered yesterday that there was something about Sir that made her wet for him... soaking wet... always.

Sir was sitting forward in His chair as she approached Him. He locked His gaze with hers as she stepped forward. Saying nothing, Sir beckoned her closer until her sodden sex was just inches from the finger He was moving, drawing her ever closer to Him.

"Stop. That's close enough. Spread your legs wide and open your sex to me again as you did yesterday. I want to inspect you. Do not grip yourself closed; girl... that will only make me put two fingers into you instead of one.

"Learn this first of my commands now and remember it. You are never to forget it. You will not like my consequence if you should forget it.

"When I say, "Stand, spread, and open" ... you are to do just that... immediately. You will stop whatever it is you are doing, turn to face me, spread your legs then open your sex as wide as you can for me to see, and feel inside. I will use this command at any time, in any place, around any body.

"When we are in the car going any where, I will shorten it to, "Spread and open". I will expect your same immediate reaction. Do I make myself clear Pet? Do you have a problem with this command?"

Rachael stood, spread and opened wide as Sir asked her these questions. She knew her answer would be 'no'... because she knew... deep inside... that she wanted His touch, how ever He would give it to her. She kept her eyes locked on her Master's as she spoke.

"You are very clear Sir. And no Sir... I have no problem with your commands."

Rodger's smile beamed his pleasure with the woman who stood, spread and opened, before him. The musky aroma of her sex was drawing him closer to her body. What an enticing chit she was. Innocence and sexiness poured forth when she was around him.

He knew he had to go slow with Rachael... this was all so new to her. He had been able to go faster with Becca because she had been in the lifestyle almost as long as Rodger had and she knew what he wanted and when he wanted... no, demanded... both of her and from her. But Rachael was not Becca... thank God.

Rachael felt Sir's hands begin to caress her soft ass cheeks as He pulled her closer. She moved forward as His palms caressed the smooth skin and started to make those lazy, soft circles that gave her gooseflesh and made her asshole ache. She had been surprised yesterday when the cold ice had stopped stinging and how quickly her stretched ass had tightened up once again.

Rodger slowly slid a finger back and forth along the length of Rachael's wet crevice. He started at the slick clit and went slowly back to her puckered hole -- then came forward only to go back again.

He could feel her thighs quiver each time he touched her clit or her tight hole. He heard the soft groan deep in her throat and felt her hips move under his hands.

"Oh please... Sir..." She spoke so softly he almost didn't hear the words.

"Please what, my pretty Pet? Say what you want. This is your lesson for today. You are to learn to speak to me and tell me what you want. So... tell me what you want Pet. I want to hear you speak it."

He continued with his digital torment while he waited for her to speak. He watched her lids drop closed, shading her eyes from him. He watched as her head dropped back and her hair cascaded down the middle of her back.

Rachael's hair looked like Dark Chocolate as it spilled down her spine. Rodger sucked in a deep breath to keep from grabbing the rich brown tresses and holding onto them as he filled her hot wet sex with his hard cock.

He reached up and pulled her hair, hard... then as his finger came forward, he pinched her swelling clit. He knew this would bring her back from wherever she'd gone to. Her head promptly came forward and her eyes flew open as she stared at him

"I told you I wanted to hear what it was you wanted. You haven't told me yet, little one. Tell me, or I will cease what I am doing."

"T-t-touch in-inside m-me... please, Sir."

Her mouth felt like cotton and her tongue seemed to stick to the roof of her mouth. She had gotten so lost in the pleasure of Sir's touch that she almost couldn't speak.

Rodger withdrew his hands... deciding instead, to leave her in a state of want and confusion.

"Perhaps later, Pet. Right now, I want you to go back up and get re-dressed. The only difference this time is... I want you to leave your panties off. You are not to wear any when we go out."

He brought his right hand to his mouth, quickly wet the pads of all four fingers, then after turning her toward the living room, he stood up and leaned against her back... making sure to fit his hard cock against and into the crack of her ass. Then he brought his hand down, letting his wet fingertips barely graze her skin. She flinched... just as he knew she would.

"Do you like what you feel Pet? Do you want more of what you had last night? Do not answer me now... think on these questions while we shop and answer me once we are home. Perhaps I will have a surprise for you later... and perhaps not. That will be for me to decide.

"Go up and dress now. Just remember... no panties. I want to be able to touch you when and if I feel like it... and I don't want anything to get in my way of seeking my enjoyment of you... or having my way with you."

Before he let her go, he let his hand glide down from her hip and lightly graze the furry patch of hair that covered her pussy from his sight. He touched her clit and felt her jump as he held her against him. Swiftly he tightened his hold across her chest and pushed two fingers between her sodden lower lips and into her wetness.

Giving her two quick finger-fucks, he withdrew his fingers as swiftly as he'd inserted them then... turning her around to face him... he brought his fingers to her lips. His eyes were glued to hers.

"Taste yourself Pet. I want to watch... and this will be something I expect of you and from you in time. I like to watch my ladies pleasure themselves then taste of it after. Open your lips so I may insert my fingers. Then I want to watch you as you clean them."

She stiffly opened her mouth and Sir slid her juice-coated fingers between her lips and then she closed her lips around them.

"Suck them clean Pet. Then, I want you to open your mouth so I can watch your tongue bathe them. When you are done, you will go up and dress and then come back down to me.

"Before we leave, you will be expected to pleasure your pussy... but you may not cum while you stand here in the house. I want to watch you masturbate your clit.

"If I don't like how you do it... I will bend down and pinch your clit again. Then you will start over again. If I still don't like how you do it... you will be made to walk out of the house and into my car where you will sit, with your legs spread, and masturbate for me. You may cum, but only half, before we reach the mall.

"Now... go dress... and be quick. We must be on our way."

12