Rachael's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and undid the hook front of Rachael's new bra and swept the bra cups to the sides of each breast. He looked up and saw that her head was tilted back, her eyes closed, and her lower lip was caught and held in place by her upper teeth. Still he could see that she was trembling.

Needing to see her eyes, he suddenly reached out and caught the nipple of her left breast between his thumb and forefinger and pulled on it... hard. It got the reaction he wanted. Her head came up swiftly and her eyes opened fully. As she gazed at Rodger, he gazed back and as he saw his reflection in them, he saw that her blue eyes were passion-glazed.

"Rachael? Take hold of your left breast then lift it and offer your nipple to me. I want you to hold your breast until I tell you to let go. Will you do that please? You do not need to answer me verbally. Watching as you do as I ask will be answer enough... for now."

Rachael merely nodded as she took hold, a bit awkwardly, of her left breast, lifted it and offered the puckering bud on the end to the man beneath her. As she felt his lips close over the firming bud, her head fell backward again and a low groan, almost a growl, emitted from the middle of her throat.

She gasped aloud, barely catching the scream, as Rodger bit down on the now taut flesh that was in his mouth. He opened his teeth as he let go of the nipple and then grazed the soft flesh with the edges of his upper teeth and heard the swift indrawn shaky breath that Rachael took.

Rodger grazed his teeth across the taut flesh again and felt Rachael's body jump as he flicked it with the tip of his tongue then bit down again. It was more than Rachael could stand as a steady stream of mini-explosions went through her breast... beginning in her nipple and spreading like electrical shocks down to the center of her pussy.

She groaned low and long as her hips began to automatically rock to and fro. She struggled to lift her head, knowing she was going to have to beg Rodger to stop. She was afraid that if He continued with this oral onslaught and she didn't stop him now, she would cum where she sat.

"R-R-Rodger? Pl-please st-t-op!"

At first her voice was soft and weak and her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth because it was so dry. She tried again and her voice came out a little louder the second time.

"R-Rodger! Sir, please! Stop! I don't want to cum on your lap; it will leave a stain."

Rachael lightly tapped Rodger on the shoulder to gain his attention to her pleas. He let his teeth lightly graze the fully erect and taut bud as he lifted his head and let her nipple slide from his mouth and raised his eyes to meet her passion-filled ones. He waited a few minutes as he allowed the passion to subside before he spoke.

"Rachael, thank you for thinking about me and what would be best for now. We will resume this again, in a better time and place." He knew she wanted more; he knew he wanted more. But the back seat of the limo was not the time or place.

With hands that shook, he re-hooked her bra, and began to re-button her blouse. He did not move to tuck it in; and he stopped her hands as they moved to tuck it in. He wanted her to keep that dishelved just-had-sex look about her when they went in to Mikala's Toy Shoppe.

"No, Pet. Leave it out. Even though we know otherwise, I want the owner of our last stop to think we've been intimate on the way over. Now, reach above your head and press the button to lower the privacy shield please. We should have reached our destination by now."

Rachael did as Rodger asked and pressed the down button on the control panel above her head and as the shield started to lower she quickly sat down on her side of the seat. Rodger shook his head and patted the seat next to his left leg and spoke softly.

"When we are in the car you will always sit close to me. Remember when I said you would learn how to sit so that you are always accessible to me? Well my dear, those lessons start now. Sit next to me so that your right leg is pressed against my left one.

"Always accessible doesn't necessarily mean that I can/will insert fingers into you. It does mean that I can always reach your pussy. I can touch to assure you are wet, play with your clit, or taste your wetness. I want just enough space between them so I can run two fingers down each side of your labia from your clitoris without having any obstructions or limitations. It also means that if I want to insert my fingers into your vagina, I can.

"But first, take a clean napkin from the mini-bar and cover the car seat next to me with it. Then, you are to sit down on it, pulling your skirt up in the back before you sit. I don't want the skirt under you. Make certain that your thighs are far enough apart so that I can reach in and touch your most intimate areas without restriction. I want to see just how wet you are as a result of my biting, grazing, and sucking your nipple."

Rachael did as Rodger asked and leaned forward to get a napkin from the shelf under the mini-bar and then put it down on the seat next to where Rodger was sitting. Flipping the back hem of her skirt up, she tucked first one foot under her then brought up the other one; making sure that she parted her thighs widely and knelt above, and just barely on, the napkin.

Rodger nodded his approval as he smiled and told Rachael she had pleased him. He was about to say more when he realized the car was pulling up to Mikala's Toy Shoppe. Without word one, he slipped his hand under Rachael's skirt and between her widely parted thighs. He could feel the heat of her against his hand and he smiled when his fingers found, and felt, her wet pussy.

He quickly ran his finger up her slit then pulled his hand from between her legs and moved it toward his mouth. Opening his lips and resting his finger against the end of his tongue, he then closed them around the end of his finger as he once again savored the sweet taste of the girl beside him.

"You taste divine my dear. And once again I am pleased. Now, you may sit on the cloth as you move your feet from under you and slip them into your shoes. We have reached our final stop before we head home. Please grab your coat and hand it to me. You will need it when we step out. It looks as if the weather has turned nasty as we rode over."

Bradford held the door tightly as he felt the wind buffet against it and tried to slam it shut. Rodger stepped out and then leaned in to take Rachael's hand and aid her in slipping into her coat. The wind snapped Rachael's words away and she quickly put her arms into her coat as Bradford shut the door behind them. Rodger still held her hand as they made quick work of the steps and into the warm building.

Rachael began to unbutton her coat as she stood next to Rodger and her eyes wandered around the store, taking in all that she saw. She felt her eyes go wide and then wider still as she looked into the display cabinets that were filled with all sorts of "things". She didn't know what else to think of them as... yet. She had seen some of the items in that box she found in Rodger's closet, but she didn't know the names of them or what they were used for.

Rodger and Mikala had been talking as Rachael looked around. Some of what she saw made her feel her stomach go tight, while some of what she saw made her feel like she did whenever Rodger was near or said he was going to touch her. Some of the things made her, quite simply... wet. Very wet. She was sure that if she had had a pair of panties on, they would be sodden by now. She smiled to herself and was, for the second time today, enjoying that 'free' feeling of knowing she was not 'covered.'

"Rachael? Come over here girl. We need to get down to business and then let Mikala close the shoppe. She waited just for us."

He quickly performed the introductions, identifying Rachael as his 'new girl' and Mikala nodded her head slowly. She eyed the young woman from head to toe and then wrote something down on a sheet of paper and handed it to Rodger. He nodded and smiled in return.

"Mikala? I want two collars, size 15. One will be for training, and the other will be for... later... when the time is right. I want the training collar to have a center ring only, but room for rings to be added later as, or if, needed. Please show us what you have. Come Rachael. We need to get you fitted for these."

The trio walked along the display cases at Rodger's left and soon Mikala stopped behind one. Rachael looked inside the case at all the different collars and felt her eyes widen at the array that were displayed there. There were some with pretty stones on them and some had designs. There were even some with little spikes on them. She hoped that Sir wasn't going to get one of those.

She shivered as she felt the shudder ripple through her body, unaware that she had physically shivered until she felt Rodger's warm hand take her sudden cold one. He squeezed her fingers lightly and knew the pressure would make her turn her head to face him. Their eyes met and held as he slowly shook his head. He knew the spiked collars had scared her, and this was his way of assuring her that was not what he was buying.

"What about these Sir? This one seems to be our hottest item right now. I am having difficulty keeping it in stock."

They both turned when Mikala spoke and Rachael couldn't stop the smile that crossed her face as she saw what this woman had put out on top of the display case. Mikala saw the smile that had spread across the face of the young woman who stood before her and knew she had chosen well.

When she opened her mouth to speak, she directed her words to Rachael, but her eyes made and held contact with the man who stood next to her.

"It's called a "Kitty Collar," and comes in a wide variety of colors from Fuchsia to Rose. I think this narrow size would be best and not look as if your young woman didn't have any neck. I think the others are just too wide."

Rodger tended to agree with Mikala and stood just behind Rachael's left elbow, nodding. He then bent forward and picked out three of them. He chose one in Fuchsia, one in Rose, and the last one in Burgundy. He watched as Rachael's face lit up as he made his choices.

"Three of them Sir?" She asked softly. "Why three?"

"I want you to have a different color as you progress in your training. Why don't you go have a look in that display case by the other wall? I'll join you over there shortly." Rodger waited as Rachael nodded and then turned and walked across to the other side of the shoppe.

He then pointed to a very pretty little collar that had a Celtic design, was rectangular in shape and green in color. It would be the perfect present... when the time was right. He told Mikala to put it in a box and wrap it while he went over to join Rachael. About five minutes passed before Mikala and two members of her staff joined them at the next display cabinet. Rodger pulled out his list and looked it over again and nodded.

"I hope you have everything I want Mikala. I really don't want to have to wait for any of these items to come in. Let's get started and see how much damage we can do to this list. Everyone ready?" At their nods, Rodger began reading off the list.

"I want the following items, please. I need:

2 sets of anal beads; the 3-in-1, and the gel pleasers

1 little stud pleasure anal plug in skin tone

1 latex vibrating/inflatable probe

2 ball gags; a 1 inch and a 1 ¼ inch, both with a purple swirl

1 set of Ben-Wa balls

3 crops; one with a narrow tip, one with a medium tip, and one with a wide tip.

"Then from the back room, I need these items, please:

3 floggers; one of Bunny Fur, one of Cowhide with ¼-inch tails, and one of Deer leather with 5/8-inch tails.

The staff members were rushing back and forth. One went to the stockroom, another went to the back room, and they soon returned to the counter where Rodger stood. He looked down at the growing pile in front of him, smiling approvingly.

"So far Mikala, you have been good to your word and I am pleased that it looks as if I will not have to go on your back order list. And now, I want you to find the following items and bring them back here, please.

I need:

1 G-Vibe

2 sets of labia clamps; one set must have a chain extension with a drop crystal bead

2 sets of nipple clamps; one set with cushioned clips

1 remote control vibe

3 16oz. bottles of lube

"And finally... I need:

1 vibrating double bullet.

Rodger smiled as the pile of goodies and toys in front of him grew, and his smile broadened as he looked up and caught Rachael's expression of amazement, or was it shock? He wondered, but thought it advisable to wait until they were back in the car and headed home.

As the last item he requested was placed with the others, he folded the list and returned it to his left jacket pocket with an audible sigh of satisfaction.

"That completes the list... for tonight, for now. Let's get a tally on these purchases so you, my dear Mikala, can send your staff home. It was getting sloppy out just before we pulled up. So, if your staff will put the purchases into bags, we'll be out of here for the night."

They completed the transaction quickly and with the shoppe's staff carrying the bags, Rodger thanked Mikala for waiting for them, then led the way to the car. He saw that Bradford had the trunk lid opened, so he quickly opened the rear door, ushered Rachael into the warm interior, climbed in behind her, and pulled the door closed.

In the warmth of the quiet cocoon, Rodger felt the car being turned back down the main road and then heard the engine accelerate as Bradford headed for home. He looked out the window as the car sped along and realized, a little to his surprise, that the rain of this afternoon, which had given way to the sleet and hail shortly after they left the mall; had now changed to snow.

He glanced to his left and saw that Rachael was resting her head against the back seat and was trying to keep drifting off to sleep at bay. He looked down and smiled broadly when he saw the corners of the napkin she'd been told to sit on earlier were, once again, peeking out from under the hem of her skirt and he knew she had lifted it so she wouldn't sit on it.

It had been a long day for her and she had done well with her training. She had pleased him with her eagerness; and she had taken all that he had given her, even though it was new and foreign, to her, without question. He glanced over at her again, and saw the even rise and fall of her chest and knew that sleep had finally won its battle.

As the car turned off the beltway onto the quiet residential street that led up the hill to the gates at the end of his driveway, he leaned over and gently kissed Rachael's forehead and spoke her name softly so she didn't startle into wakefulness. He watched as the sooty fans of lashes swept upward as he pressed his lips to hers once more and he knew she was fully awake when her mouth slackened and opened under his.

Tempted as he was to taste the confines of her mouth, he slowly lifted his head and broke the contact with her soft lips and let a smile fill his eyes and lift the corners of his mouth.

"Hello My little sleepy Pet. We're at the base of the drive, just inside the gates. Pretty soon we will be home and will be inside for the duration of the night. I'll have Bradford take all the bags up to the spare room once the car is parked in the garage. When he stops, you go on upstairs to your room and undress.

"Once undressed, I want you to slip into the long robe you will find in your closet, then come down the hall to my room and please start the shower in my bathroom. You will find my long robe hanging from a hook on the back of my bedroom door. Take the robe in with you when you go in to start the water.

"You will then disrobe and stand by the shower enclosure until I enter the room. You will then step into the shower first then step back as I join you."

"Yes Sir," was all Rachael said.

The car slid into the garage and the door started closing as the engine was turned off. Rachael opened her door and spirited into the house. She was eager to do as Sir had asked, and wanted to make him proud of her.

She rushed up the stairs, her mind alive with thoughts that seemed to tumble around, one on top of another. She couldn't remember when she'd felt so many tingles going off at once; but she knew she was excited by the prospect of a shower with Rodger. She didn't know if she should be, so she made a quick mental note to ask him at some point as the evening progressed.

As she stripped out of her clothes, she found herself thinking about the phrase 'always accessible' and what it really meant. She dropped her clothes into the hamper in her bathroom, slid open the closet door, and grabbed the long terrycloth robe that was hanging inside.

After she slipped her feet into the matching terry slippers, she ran down the hall into Rodger's bedroom, grabbed his robe from the back of the door then hurried across the floor of his bedroom, into the masculine bath beyond.

Untying the sash of her robe and shrugging out of it, she folded it and placed it on the end of the counter nearest the shower. Then, she neatly folded Rodger's robe and placed it on the counter next to hers. After stepping out of the slippers, she moved back to the shower enclosure, started the water as Rodger had instructed, then stood by the side and waited for him to appear.

When she heard him whistling as he came down the landing, she realized she was shaking. Whether from cold or anticipation, she wasn't sure. But her insides felt as if they were all jangled and her mind was whirling as those two words, "always accessible", played over and over in her head.

The water was just beginning to produce clouds of steam that had started to billow as Rodger's nude form entered the bathroom. Rachael took His arrival as her cue to step inside the shower. She stepped in and then waited for Rodger to step in and join her. He stepped in quickly, reached for his soap-on-a-rope, then turned and handed it to her.

"Rachael? You will start with the back of my neck then you will move to my shoulders and down each arm. You will then wash up the inside of my arms to my pits and then down my back, to just past my waist and then stop. At that point, hand me back the soap and turn behind you for the shampoo and conditioner. You will then wash my hair, rinse it and condition it; and then I will hand you back the soap.

"You will then proceed to rinse the conditioner from my hair, turning me so as to remove all traces of it. You will then take the soap and begin to wash my ass cheeks. You will do both cheeks first. Then, you will lather your hands and wash between my cheeks. You will wash my asshole, rinse me off with the spray, and then move forward to wash between my legs then rinse me again with the spray.

"I will then turn around and you will wash from my throat, across my shoulders and forearms and then rinse me off. You will then lather your hands and wash my entire chest, belly, my penis, my balls and between my legs making certain to get under my ball sac. You will then rinse me completely from my head to between my legs, being certain to use the spray between my legs, under my penis and around the sac.

"Making a lather for the third time, you will then bend in front of me and wash both legs from the crease at my hips down to my ankles. Then you will rinse me once again from my head to my ankles. I will then take the soap and lather up my body scrubber and hand it to you. You will then sit on the shower floor and wash my feet, one at a time; tops, then toes, and then bottoms.

"When you have rinsed me completely and for the last time, I will then move you under the water, wet you down completely, then begin by washing your hair. I will wash it twice, rinsing it twice then I will add conditioner and let it stay in as I wash the rest of your body.