Rachael's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I wash your body, you will stand with your feet and legs spread. Even in the shower you must be always accessible to me. Once I have taken your virginity, and you are used to having my penis inside you, I will be fucking you in the shower. You will never know if it will be the morning shower when we first wake up... or if it will be the nighttime shower before bed. It may even be during both.

"Not tonight, but in the near future, there will be another ritual that will occur at some point during our showers. Now, come stand in front of me while I rinse your hair and then I will wash your body as you did mine. The only difference will be that I will not use soap when I wash your vagina. I will give you a douche in just a few minutes and you will hold it in until I tell you to let it go."

Rodger's hands felt good on Rachael's body as he washed her and then rinsed her. She felt her insides quiver when she felt him insert first one soapy finger into her ass and then slowly insert a second. She was unable to stop the movement of her hips as she felt him move his fingers in and out of her dark place and he pressed his thumb against her clit. She ground her hips against his fingers and then jutted her hips back as he moved and touched, moved and touched.

She was not prepared for the sensation of cold as he filled her vagina with the liquid from the douche. She knew she was wet when he moved to insert the tip of the nozzle and felt it slide up inside her. She hadn't realized that she was so slick until Rodger said something to her.

He then washed between her legs as he made her hold the liquid inside and then rinsed her off. Within a few seconds, he stood behind her, gently patted a cheek of her ass and told her she could release the liquid and then he would rinse her inside with the spray and then one more time down her legs.

"All right Pet, step out and grab the big towel. Wrap a small one around your head then reposition yourself at the door, with the towel ready as I step out. You will dry me off as you washed me... then I will dry you. When we are dry, you will grab my robe and hold it as I slip into it.

"Once I have tied the sash, you may slip into your robe and slippers and then we will go down and see about a light supper, which you will fix as I lay and set a fire. Then we will bring our meal into the living room and eat and talk as we sit in front of the fire. "Since it's snowing now, you will be staying here tonight. I do not want to have to worry about your driving across town at this hour."

The two robe-clad figures went down the stairs and headed for the kitchen as the evening stretched out before them.