Rachael's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was for healing... for bonding... for becoming closer. She needed to know that even after punishment, when meted out with harshness and sternness, I could be loving and tender afterward. She needed to know that I would always be the one who would see to her after-care.

The soft cloth felt warm where it was nestled against Rachael's sex when I removed it from her and got off the bed to go wet it one more time. As I rose from the bed, I noted that her breathing had become shallow and that her hands no longer grasped at the sheets.

Thinking she had drifted off into restful and recuperative sleep, I went back to the sink in my bath, wet the cloth one more time under cold water, wrung it out, and came back to her side of our bed.

She had definitely drifted off into the land of nod. Gently placing the soft cold cloth over her no-longer red and swollen vulva and labia; the color having returned to a natural flesh tone and normal size, I left the cold cloth between her legs then covered her, took my shirt off and tossed it next to the bathroom door.

I quit the light, got under the covers on my side, and pulled Rachael's naked frame against my chest as I let my fingers play with her nipples and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Rachael woke at her normal early hour and rose from the bed she had shared with Rodger. She was prepared to feel some residual discomfort from the crop spanking she had had the night before, and was more than a little surprised when she felt little pain in her pussy.

She removed the still slightly damp soft cloth from between her legs, stood up with relative ease, then headed for the bathroom; picking up Rodger's shirt as she moved through the doorway.

She softly closed the door, hung the cloth on the side of the tub to finish drying, took care of her needs, grabbed her robe and quickly headed out the bedroom door and to the kitchen below.

She moved down the stairs cautiously, but with ease. Once she had stepped onto the living room carpet, she crossed to the fireplace and added wood to the still warm embers then tossed in some Cinnamon scented pine cones as well. She prodded the wood with the poker and put in some of the shredded paper Rodger kept on hand.

Content when the paper and the wood caught and stayed lit, she replaced the screen then moved on into the kitchen to start the coffee and make breakfast for three.

It felt strange to have another woman in the house that, to her, didn't belong there. Rachael didn't much like it, but after last night and seeing Sir's anger, she decided to keep her thoughts to herself.

By doing this... the keeping her thoughts to herself, there would be much less likelihood of a repeat performance of the crop spanking if she did.

As she thought of the spanking with the crops, she felt a throbbing sensation in the lips of her pussy and she gave a soft groan. Having started the coffee, she turned on the small television that was on one of the counters in the kitchen to catch the early bird news.

She was just in time for the weather report. The forecast said more snow had fallen during the night and that more was on the way for today through Tuesday.

'Not again!' Rachael thought. 'We've just dug out from one storm and now there is another one coming in on its heels? Oh lovely!'

'I'd better go wake Sir up... then the guest. She'll probably have a fit!' Rachael's thought concluded as she realized she'd spoken it out loud.

Rachael couldn't help her thought. She quickly made two cups of coffee, grabbed a glass for juice then put the beverages on a lap tray.

Picking it up, she headed toward the stairs. She always took Sir his coffee first thing so He could enjoy it and then shower and shave for the day.

Rachael reached the landing and turned toward Sir's room, eager to get Him up for the day. Aside from the in-coming snow storm, Rachael wondered what the day would hold.

12