Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted Rachel's perfect ass off of me and rolled off the bed. I lay Rachel down, her face on the bed on her knees with her gaping ass in the air. I spanked her left cheek, making her jump. I spanked her right cheek, making her jump again. I spread her legs, opening Rachel's melting honey-pot wide and I spanked her pussy, making her yell out. I grabbed Rachel by the hair and pulled her to me, kissing her roughly while I rubbed her clit. Rachel had another, bigger orgasm and started to tear up.

I helped Rachel off of the bed and lifted her into my arms. "Are you okay?"

Rachel couldn't speak, but nodded yes. I positioned her pussy over my cock and she guided me in. Rachel tried to slide down my pole, but I stopped her. "It's my turn now."

Without another word, I thrust up as I pulled her down and began ripping into Rachel's sweet snatch like I was trying to tear it in half. Rachel went completely berserk, her body rocked by a continuous stream of orgasms, Rachel was sobbing, screaming, laughing, moaning, fucking me back for all she was worth and scratching me deliciously deep with those long nails of hers.

I abruptly pulled out of Rachel's devastated quim and threw her onto the bed. We were both panting heavily and covered in sweat; and several of my scratches were now bleeding freely. Rachel looked at me with pleading eyes and the animal inside of me took over. I tore off the cock ring, laid Rachel on her back, pushed her knees to her shoulders and jack-hammered her asshole until I came deep inside of her bowels.

When I came to, my bed was completely covered in blood, my head hurt like hell and my hands and cock were raw and numb. Also, some asshole was pounding on my door. I staggered to the door and swung it open mid-thump. It was Susan and she was livid. She started tearing into me about how I'm a slut, about how I don't even know who Rachel is, that Rachel was leaving the country to study abroad next week, blah, blah, blah... It was at that point that both Susan and I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes.

Susan looked me up and down and said, "Well no wonder she can't walk!"

I grinned. It hurt.

"This isn't over, Jeff! I'll see you at the store tomorrow night." With that, Susan turned and stormed away.

"I can't wait."

12