Kate and Edith Too Pt. 01

Story Info
Unpleasant sister pays an unexpected visit to a couple.
10.1k words
4.38
31.8k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
578 Followers

KATE AND EDITH TOO

Part ONE of FIVE

~~~~~

THE ICE QUEEN

PROLOGUE

About the title - My parents liked country music and there was a song I remember hearing by the Statler Brothers, "You Can't Have Your Kate and Edith, Too," which plays on the saying, "You can't have your cake and eat it, too." I thought it was kind of funny, and recent events brought it to mind, hence the title for this story.

Last year, at the beginning of May, right after my wife and I celebrated our fifth anniversary with a vacation in Alaska, she got a call from her sister, Jennifer. She wanted to come for a visit, something she hadn't done since in our six years together. They get along fine, but are not all that close, anymore. Her sister and her husband are very different from us, live very different lives, and we're separated by distance - they live at Lake Tahoe, on the Nevada side, and work in Carson City/Reno area, and we live east of Phoenix, Arizona, just outside Mesa. Also, the two rarely talk on the phone or text, except for birthdays and calls concerning their aging parents.

Therefore, we were surprised when she said she wanted to come see us - well, see Liz at least. We both knew she wasn't including me in the "I need to see you" statement. Yeah, we're less than buddies. Also, a bit of a surprise, Charles (never Chuck or Charlie), was not accompanying her, which was fine with both of us. Neither Liz nor I are big fans of his. We only met him twice, once at their wedding, and once for the 40th wedding anniversary of Liz's parents. To say he is an arrogant, self-centered prick, is being generous.

Anyway, we were both curious about the visit, and not entirely excited about it. But Liz and I had just returned from vacation, and although wonderful, it was a long and exhausting trip. We had to hit the ground running as soon as we returned - demanding jobs, getting the house, the grounds, and the pool up to snuff, and such. So, the timing could have been better. We weren't ready for company, especially not someone as high maintenance as her sister.

But there was nothing for it. The Ice Queen was paying a visit.

INTRODUCTIONS

I'm Jack (my given name - not a nickname), 33, and my wife is Elizabeth (always Liz), 34. We live in Gold Canyon, Arizona, a small community just east of Mesa, located next to the foothills of the Superstition Mountains. Liz is a P.A. and works for a physician in Mesa who specializes in Geriatrics. I'm a remodeling contractor and am also based in Mesa. I have an office and small warehouse in an industrial park on the outskirts of town. Until a couple years ago, we lived in Mesa, but I kind of inherited my dad's home in Gold Canyon when he married a woman from Virginia and moved back east. She didn't like the heat and the desert.

The house is larger than we need, but very nice, and one which we couldn't have afforded straight up, but my dad turned it over to me for what he owed on it, which resulted in a very manageable mortgage for us. So, we ended up with an upscale home that is currently worth three times what we paid for it, on. The decent-sized, southwestern-style (think pseudo-Mexican adobe), mostly one-story house, has a large loft over the garage that looks down on the entry, and main living area. It sits on a large lot at the eastern perimeter of the quiet community of Gold Canyon, a place with mostly retirees and snowbirds - we are probably among the youngest residents here by a couple decades, which is fine with us. It backs up against the rugged desert terrain of the foothills, with the Superstition Mountains looming up not too far off. It is a great view to wake up to; and we have the added benefit of only one directly-adjacent neighbor, who is located on the garage side of our house, and out of view. We are surrounded by the desert on most of three sides. There is only a decorative, split-rail fence with adobe pilasters, outlining the rear and sides of the property, allowing an unrestricted view of the surrounding, rugged desert and mountains. The good-sized lot has a large pool, with the surrounding yard done in attractive desert-themed flora, decorative boulders, rocks and soils - or xeriscape.

When we are not hiking in the foothills or local mountains, you'll find us swimming and lounging in our backyard.

With my work and our outdoor lifestyle, I'm a physically fit, solidly built guy, 6-foot even and 210 pounds. I wear my wavy, slightly-reddish, medium-blond hair just over my ears and over my collar in back. My face has no particularly unique or remarkable features - blues eyes, a slightly crooked nose, and a solid jawline and chin. I'm clean-shaven with but sport a permanent 5-o'clock shadow due to a dense beard that is somewhat darker than my hair. My wife and others say I have a great smile. I smile a lot - I have a lot to smile about. After a disastrous first marriage, I met and married a wonderful, beautiful woman at a point when my personal life was not going so well. I'm pretty buff, and both in looks and physically, my wife says I resemble Chris Pratt - though I'm a little shorter, a little stockier, and, yeah, maybe not quite as handsome...and there is a small disparity between his net worth and mine.

Liz is sweet, intelligent, and dynamic. Her fairly carefree approach to life helped me learn not to let problems get me down, but to go with the flow, to be optimistic. All of which would soon come in handy - and be put to the test. Did I mention, she is very pretty and has an awesome body?

She has a lovely, oval face with overall moderate features, including an average, well-shaped nose, moderately full lips that almost always wear a devastating smile, and cheeks that are just prominent enough to be noticeable. She has bright blue eyes that really set off her pretty, inviting face. Her light-blond hair is worn long to about mid-back. And besides the natural sun-bleaching, she also does subtle highlighting and lowlighting which really sets it off.

At 5'-6" and around 130 pounds, her figure is a nice balance between 'womanly' and 'athletic' - subtly well-muscled but shapely with full C-cup breasts, a flat stomach, shapely hips and a full but firm derriere that is just right for her build. She has slightly wider than average shoulders, prominent collar bones, and a moderately V-shaped torso which tapers to an average width waist which boasts a very flat, slightly wash-boarded stomach - in other words, she doesn't have the classic 'hour-glass' figure but a more athletic one that is still quite sexy. For what it's worth, her measurements are 38/27/36. Her legs are well-toned, slightly muscular. As I said we hike a lot, and do some moderate rock climbing, plus regular workouts in our makeshift gym (It's located in the loft and shares the space with my home office).

.

Physically, Liz's sister, Jennifer, couldn't be more different. They had different mothers and it shows. Jen is tall and slender, kind of willowy at about 5'-10" and 125 pounds, best guess. From her wedding dress, I could tell she had narrow shoulders and a narrow torso with probably B-cup breasts, a very narrow waist, obviously flat stomach, and only nominally-flared hips. Her derriere appeared to be small, but evident, and other than to say her legs were obviously long and probably slender, I couldn't comment on them. Until her visit, I had only seen her in pants suits and her floor-length wedding gown.

She has a dramatically beautiful, slightly angular face, that is dominated by a wide, sexy mouth, with full, sculpted lips. Dark eyebrows and long, thick eyelashes nicely frame her penetrating, dark-brown eyes. Her dark-brown hair is worn in what my wife calls a 'sleek, long, bob-cut' that hangs almost to her collar bones in front, and angles up to the base of her neck, in back.

As far as personality goes, you wouldn't believe the sisters are related at all. For all her beauty, she is not a beautiful person - demanding, opinionated, critical - at least in my experience. The way she looks at you with those dramatic eyes of hers, also reveals a superior attitude she makes no effort to conceal. The severe set of her mouth is not inviting. Even at her wedding, her smiles were pinched and closed-mouth. It was like she was always disappointed by what was going on around her, that nothing measured up to her standards and expectations. Her wedding was pretty spectacular, but you wouldn't have known it from her demeanor.

THE STORY

I. THE PHONE CALL

Our Saturday had been hectic - unpacking, opening up the house, doing laundry, tending to the yard, running to the store to restock, and so on. Sunday was a day to unwind. We gravitated to the patio and pool for relaxation and soaking up sun after two weeks of cool to cold weather and nonstop activity. It was a typical, warm day for early May, reaching the low 80's by afternoon, with a clear, azure-blue sky and only the lightest breeze - perfect for sunbathing.

Liz's cell rang and she almost ignored it, but it could have been her mom, so she jumped up from her lounger and skipped to the patio table to answer it.

She looked at the 'caller I.D.' and expressed surprise, "Hi, Jen. Everything okay...Uh huh...Mm hmm...Oh...Um, sure...Yes, of course...When...Okay, well, we'll see you then...Mm hmm, bye now."

"Hon, that was Jen. She's coming for a visit."

"Yeah, so I gathered. What about Charles?

"Nope, just her."

When?"

"Tuesday," my wife mumbled as she slowly sat on her chaise and reached for her iced tea.

"Tuesday? And she's just now letting us know? Really? Why, what's up? Did Charles croak?" I kidded and chuckled.

She playfully smacked my arm, then turned serious, "Um, no...I don't know. She just said some things had come up and she needed to see me...and a place to stay for a bit, that she would explain when she got here. You know Jen."

I replied sarcastically, "Yeah, she couldn't be bothered with anything so insignificant as explaining to her only sister why she was showing up out of the blue, and inviting herself to 'stay for a bit'..."

Liz slapped my arm again, "Don't be an ass...You know, she sounded off, unsettled. I think she's leaving Charles."

"Good. Never liked Chuck," I quipped.

"You are hell bent on being an ass, aren't you?" Liz playfully chided me. "Come on, let's hit the pool and cool off."

She got up and headed for the water. I sat and watched her butt gyrate and her back and leg muscles subtly work as she approached the edge of the pool. I never tire of looking at my wife, at her gorgeous, well-tanned, sexy body. We both have pretty solid tans, though we do use a lot of sunblock lotion and try to not over-expose our skin. For outside work in the sun, I wear a hat, long sleeves, and jeans. Other than our sunbathing, we limit our exposure to the sun - don't want end up looking like saddlebags. We both know the dangers of skin cancer, and know we spend more time sunbathing than we should, but we do it, anyway.

Liz dove in the pool and I followed her in, surfacing next to her as she gathered long strands of wet hair off her face. She laced her arms around my neck and pressed her warm body against mine, engaging me in a hot, wet kiss.

She leaned back, "You know, this will be the first time we aren't going to have our privacy since we've been married. We're going to have to quit running around the house naked while she's here," she noted with a playful smile.

"About that, how long is a 'bit'?"

"I don't know. That's all she said. But I can't imagine she'll stay long. Just wouldn't be like her."

"Yeah, you're right. I doubt our digs will meet her approval, anyway."

Liz smirked, "You're probably right. We don't even have a bidet."

"Or a maid...or butler!" I added, and we both laughed.

She gave me a sweet smile, "You know, I think I've had enough sun. You could make us a couple of drinks and we could go inside for some 'fun and games' while we still have the place to ourselves."

I grinned, "Mm hmm, sounds good, Scrabble or Monopoly?"

"Wise ass!" she quipped as she separated from me and swam to the steps.

We headed to the outdoor shower to wash off the chlorine, lotion and sweat. I removed my speedo and she took off her thong, then we began soaping each other up. We didn't make it inside for drinks.

About the speedo - that's just for tanning and the privacy of our yard. I wouldn't be caught dead in one in public. You may not have a problem with them, but I do. I think guys look stupid in them. Of course, if you wear one, it looks good on you.

My wife wears the thong for minimum tan lines and to protect her private area. She tried to get me to wear a thong, but that wasn't and isn't gonna happen - privacy or no privacy. Yeah, it's a mental thing...and I don't think I'd be too comfortable with a string wedged in my ass. I don't know how the ladies do it, though I do appreciate it.

Sorry. As I was saying, we soaped each other up at the patio shower. When my wife got to my groin area and started soaping my package, I predicably began to get an erection. She ran a soapy hand up between my legs, caressing my balls and continued up, slipping a finger in me, and wiggling it. I looked down and she grinned.

"Well crap, I guess no Scrabble," I groused.

"How about 'Hide the Weasel', instead," she grinned.

We quickly rinsed off. My wife urged me to my knees and spread her legs enough for me to access her vulva. I intuited this was going to be a quickie. She was ready now. I dropped and grasped her hips; she reached and spread her lips, and I licked and worked her vagina, which was already wet, but added my saliva to the mix.

"Okay, that's good," she remarked and indicated for me to stand as she dropped and grasped my cock, quickly engulfing it and promptly began sucking and licking, bringing me to a full erection and getting my cock nice and slippery. Then she stood, wrapped her arms around my neck and hoisted her legs around my hips.

She smiled, "Sir, if you would be so kind."

I reached between us, found her slit, and worked my head into her snug opening as she lifted up to accommodate me. Once my cockhead was firmly ensconced in her warm, snug vagina, I grabbed her firm buttocks and she started working her way down my shaft.

"Mmm, baby, that feels so damn good...mmm, mm hmm, there we go," she purred as she settled in position, my cockhead firmly mashed against her cervix."

Holding onto her butt cheeks, I assisted her as she rode up and down on my cock, flexing her leg and arm muscles. We quickly got a rhythm going as Liz smoothly worked my cock. Within a couple minutes, she started vocalizing her impending climax. Liz is very orgasmic; one of the most orgasmic women I've been with, and though she can take a while if she isn't in a particularly randy mood, at this moment, she was obviously in high heat.

"Oh, mm, ungh, damn...love that big dick...ungh, okay, fuck, now, now!" she exclaimed, as she leaned away from my upper body and dropped her chin, ready to cum.

I immediately took over and started thrusting up into her.

"Uh-ugh-fu-uck...yeah-ungh-ughh-ah-ah-ah-FU-U-UCK-K-K!" she growled through gritted teeth, then hollered as her climax overtook her.

I jackhammered her, exploding, shooting my load deep into her spasming cunt as she wrapped me up in her arms, mashing her fat breasts against me and biting my shoulder. I stopped thrusting, my cock buried in her, and just enjoyed the feel of her, wrapped around me, body twitching, as our last spasms waned.

Slowly we uncoupled and she slid down me, dislodging my cock, and getting her feet on the tile.

I bent down and kissed her. "I hope your sister doesn't stay long," I remarked after the kiss.

"Yeah, guess we'll have to wait and see," she replied as she reached and turned the shower back on.

Afterwards, we went inside, and Liz headed for the bathroom to 'drain'. I headed to the bar to make Long Islands and refresh our ice waters.

I was standing behind the bar - a narrow peninsula between the kitchen nook and formal dining room, when Liz joined me, taking a seat on the other side. As she walked up, my eyes were drawn to her lovely, unfettered breasts and I admired her overall form. Of course, with her dark tan, the pale skin and blond pubic hair of her vulva really stand out - an almost white triangle in a curvy sea of golden-brown skin. I love everything about Liz, and her body is certainly an integral part of the 'everything'.

At the moment, I was focused on her breasts - full and lovely, fairly firm for their size, sitting up nicely on her chest with only the nominal amount of declination that her age and gravity make inevitable; and I love her large, perfectly-shaped, aureoles, and larger-than-average nipples, all of which are a shade darker than her tan. When we met, she wore bikini bras and had the resulting white strip of skin around her aureoles. Then, they really stood out, being much darker than her naturally pale complexion. All that said, you would think I'm a breast man, but I'm not. I don't care what size a woman's breasts are. I just appreciate beautiful, well-formed ones - and not all are.

(Note: We're not true 'nudists', per se. We just tend to hang out nude to semi-nude at home and in the backyard - only! And no, we don't get our 'junk' on the furniture. Not sure how others do it, but Liz made these soft, quilted mats that kind of resemble large, table placemats, and we have them scattered about to sit on.)

I handed her a drink, "When is Jennifer coming in?"

"She's supposed to land at 2:05 p.m. If you can't pick her up, she'll have to take a taxi. I can't get off work. I'm buried the next couple of weeks with getting everything back in shape from being gone. With me away, the office manager was overwhelmed, and while the temp we hired was functional, she didn't have the necessary knowledge to keep everything on track."

"Tuesday...mmm, yeah, I can get away and pick her up," I said with less than enthusiasm.

"Hey, it's not going to be that bad. Maybe it will be a nice visit," Liz smiled, ever the optimist.

As we finished our drinks, I grinned, "You know, if you're up for it, I think I could manage another 'game' or two before we have to face the workweek."

"Or two? How about 'at least two'!"

"I love it when you talk dirty."

II. THE ICE QUEEN ARRIVETH

Sky Harbor Airport is in the middle of Phoenix and I knew I would have to fight traffic, so I left my jobsite early to allow me time to utilize covered parking and get to the baggage claim area ahead of Jennifer. I knew it wouldn't do to keep 'her highness' waiting.

I found the carousel with her flight number just as it started spitting bags onto the conveyer. The place was busy and I was keeping an eye peeled as people piled into the area. I hadn't seen her in over two years, and we had only met twice, so I was concerned she might be hard to spot. I needn't have worried.

As a large group of people approached the carousel, a tall, striking brunette in a dove gray pantsuit, accented with a salmon-pink chiffon scarf. She stood out from the crowd. She came striding up to within a few feet of me. She had an overnighter in tow and a large satchel over her shoulder.

"Hi Jennifer, good to see you," I greeted her with a smile.

While not so subtly eyeing me up and down, she nodded, and with the slightest smile, replied, "Thank you for picking me up."

I wanted to reply, "Yes, your highness," but instead explained my attire, "Um, sorry, I had to come straight from a job, so..."

"Yes, of course. I assume you still do construction," she remarked as she turned her attention to the carousel conveyor. She said it in a way that implied construction work is menial. At least that's how it sounded to me.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
578 Followers