Rachel Encounters a Dirty Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Redman walked up to her slowly, still in a state of disbelief of what he was about to do. He wanted to make it seem as professional as possible, even though he really just wanted to run his hands all over her incredible body. He began to gently pat his way up the sides of her thighs, savouring the feel of her firm young flesh under her tight satin dress. Then he felt something which he didn't expect. "What is this then?" He ran his thumbs along the two small bulges.

Rachel realised what it was he was feeling. "Those are the straps of my suspenders, they aren't drugs if that's what you're thinking." She said with a degree of embarrassment.

It wasn't what he was thinking at all, but the revelation was shocking. He had no idea girls her age wore things like that in real life, he'd just assumed she was wearing tights. He had to fight back the urge to yank up her dress and look for himself. His cock was now so hard he thought it might burst it's way free from his trousers. Try as he might he couldn't put the image of her stocking clad legs out of his mind. He coughed uneasily, "Oh...um...yes, yes of course."

He could feel saliva beginning to pool in his mouth as he continued to move his hands up and over her hips, admiring the inward slope of her body as he reached her toned waist. Of course his ultimate goal was approaching, and he actually began to shake with burning, barely contained lust, inching towards her massive pert pair of tits.

"I'm afraid I'll have to check your...errr...your...."

"It's fine, go ahead." Rachel wasn't stupid, she could tell this is what he wanted from the start. But why was it starting to turn her on so much? She could feel her panties starting to dampen as his hands moved their way up her body. It wasn't him that was turning her on, he was pretty old, and clearly out of shape. Maybe it was the situation that was getting her juices flowing. He had the position of power, he could arrest her if he wished too, but she was the one who was really in control, she could tease this poor old bloke to the edge of insanity, that was her power, and she loved to wield it.

Officer Redman closed his eyes and he actually had to stifle a moan of pleasure as his hands cupped the underside of Rachel's huge 32FF breasts for the first time. It was more amazing than anything he had ever dared to dream. They felt so heavy and yet so firm, he briefly lost all composure and squeezed them hard, causing them to swell up so much that they nearly spilled out of the top of Rachels low cut dress. He squashed them together, his thumbs tracing along the lace edges of her bra. For one panicked moment he thought he was about to blow his load, he was sure he had just felt her hardened nipples in the palm of his hands, instead a trickle of pre cum soaked into his pants. "Oh my god." He mumbled, this was something he would remember until his dying day.

"Satisfied?" Rachel's voice snapped him back to reality and he reluctantly released her tits. She had actually really enjoyed it, there was always something about having her tits played with, it never failed to get her excited.

To tell the truth, he was far from satisfied. Her breasts were like a drug and he was now an addict, a lowly junkie that would do just about anything to get another fix. "It's hard to tell if your hiding anything with such a padded bra on." He had to at least try his luck.

"Padded? It's not padded!" Rachel sounded almost offended by the suggestion.

"I don't believe you. You know it's an offence to lie to a police officer don't you? It's called perverting the course of justice young lady." He snarled.

Perverting? That's a fitting word for a creep like him, Rachel thought. "Well I'm not showing you my tits if that's what you're getting at." She said defiantly.

Officer Redman couldn't hide the look of disappointment that clouded his face. It looked like his luck was about to run dry. She had been acting nervously though, especially when he had mentioned alcohol, she didn't seem drunk but she had admitted to having a drink, maybe just maybe she might fail. It was the last chance he had. "All right Miss, you are free to go...."

"Thank you!" Rachel interrupted prematurely.

"....once you have taken a quick breathalyser test. It's a formality, just to make sure you aren't over the limit."

Rachel's heart skipped a beat. Fuck! It wasn't going to be so easy after all. He'd already started walking towards his car. "Wait!" She called.

Bingo! Officer Redman finally knew what she was hiding. Now he wondered just how far he could push it. "Just the one drink was it? That's what you said. That wouldn't be another of your little lies now would it?" He marched back towards her, his mouth twisted into a crooked sneer.

Butterflies were squirming through Rachel's stomach, she knew he had the upper hand now, and he knew it too. She had to do something to regain control of the situation. "Let's make a deal. I prove I wasn't lying about the padding and you let me go..." Before he could answer, she peeled the front of her dress down until it rested underneath her magnificent breast's. It was obvious she was telling the truth. Their full rounded shape was perfectly filling the sexy black silk and lace half cup bra she was wearing. Her hardened nipples could easily be seen, straining through the thin material.

Officer Redman's mouth fell open. His heart was beating faster than it had ever beaten before, this was more of a rush than any high speed car chase. He was beyond making any deals, he was beyond reason or rational thought, his mind was possessed by lust and he acted only on instinct.

He forcefully twisted her around so she faced away from him, pinning her up against her car door.

"HEY!" Rachel shouted out, shocked by his sudden burst of aggression.

Without warning, Officer Redman plunged both his hands inside of her bra. He squeezed and mauled them all over, grunting as he went. He couldn't get over how firm and heavy they were, yet so supple and soft at the same time.

"You're a criminal." He breathed the words into her ear. It sent shivers all through Rachel's body, and she cursed herself for how horny it was making her. He shouldn't be doing this, he was an officer of the law, but quite clearly he was a dirty cop. If only he knew how dirty she could be...maybe he was about to find out.

"Criminals are in no position to make deals." He couldn't resist giving her cute little ear a nibble this time. The scent of her sweet perfume and the fresh clean smell of her hair was exhilarating. He lifted her tits up towards her chin and let them slap back down into his palms, they were magnificent. Taking her left breast in his hand he used his other hand to pull the bra cup down underneath it, then repeated it with the right one. He half expected them to sag down, but miraculously they kept their gravity defying shape. Now free, he set about ravishing them once more, if he had it his way he'd never let them go. "Oh fuck yes." He mumbled.

Rachel shuddered again as she felt his rough stubble scratching her skin as he kissed and licked his way up her neck. She didn't care now that he was some overweight, balding old pervert. Her recent experiences with older guys had always ended up in mind blowing orgasms. Maybe it was because of their sheer desperation, or maybe because they fucked her like it was the last time they'd ever have sex again, giving her everything they had. Either way she knew where this was going, and needed the sexual release that was steadily building inside of her.

His body was pressed tightly against hers. At first she had thought the hard rod digging into her hip was his torch, only when it flexed did she realise, with a hefty degree of excitement, that it was his achingly hard cock. It felt huge, and the thought of it being driven into her tight little pussy was causing her knees to shake with anticipation.

"Ahhhhh!" She squealed, as Officer Redman twisted and pulled on her small stiffened nipples.

"Yeah you like that do you?"

"Yesss! AAHHH!" She screamed again as he roughly pulled on them once more, pinching them tightly between his fingers.

"Ohhh you are a naughty one." Officer Redman couldn't believe how she was responding. He'd gone from thinking this one little act might cost him his job, to now thinking that she might even be into this. His thoughts were instantly confirmed as he felt her grind against his crotch, and begin to slowly rotate her hips, circling her ass around his swollen member.

"Oh you fucking tease you!" He groaned. Was this going to happen? Did she want his cock? It just wasn't possible!

"Show me that ass." He scrabbled around, eventually managing to hitch up her dress. It's skin tight fabric just clung to her waist as it bunched up. He could feel his saliva dribbling down his chin, as he stared at the most magnificent view of her bronzed peach of a bottom, framed by her sexy black suspenders. She was wearing a tiny black thong, with straps the width of spaghetti, and a small v-shaped patch of silk, the size of a postage stamp, nestled just above the crack in her ass. He couldn't resist giving it a slap, admiring how it rippled.

Rachel looked over her shoulder at him, she loved the expression of pained lust, which was etched into his every feature. Her eyes moved down over his body, his white shirt was mostly concealed under his, black body armour, which was straining to hold in his gut. A walkie talkie was clipped to its top pocket, along with many gadgets which hung from his belt. The glint of a pair of handcuffs caught her eye. This was beyond role playing, this was real life. She needed that fat cock of his and she needed it now!

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you going to punish this little criminal?" As her words began to register in Officer Redman's ears, there was a few seconds that passed, where shock had frozen his body stiff.

This quickly evaporated and he hurriedly fought to free his cock. He knew he had a massive dick, it had helped him punch above his weight in his youth. But this? This was like a feather weight trying to knock out a sumo wrestler. He had no idea why such a gorgeous angel would want to get fucked by him. But he was in no way about to argue.

Giving up on trying to pull it out through his open flies, he just yanked down his trousers. Acting on pure instinct he pulled her thong to one side, pinning it against her ass cheek, then lined himself up with her pussy. "Time for a cavity search, you filthy law breaker!" His tip brushed against her wet slit and he felt her warm lips begin to prize apart, beckoning him in. He thought his saggy old balls were about to explode then and there, as he managed to push about half of his 9 inch shaft into her tight gripping pussy.

"OH GOD!" He yelled, as at that same instant Rachel slammed herself backwards into him, making sure that he filled her all the way up with his thick meaty member.

"Fuck yes! You dirty old bastard!" Rachel could hardly believe how big his cock was, it was stretching her out to the limit. She could feel every vein on it's gnarled, gristly shaft, stimulating the walls of her pussy, as he pulled out and plunged into her deeply, over and over. Her legs really were shaking now, as he ravished her dripping wet cunt.

"UH UH UH!" Officer Redman grunted with every thrust. Tears were forming in his eyes, he just couldn't believe his luck.

One minute his hands were all over her sexy stocking clad thighs, he wanted to stroke every inch of her incredible body. The next they were slipping under her suspender straps, as he took a firm hold of her ass and fucked her as hard as his old bones would allow.

"UUNNGGHHH! YESS! OH YESSS!! FUCK ME HARD! THAT'S IT DON'T STOP!!" Rachel could sense the familiar much needed signs of an almighty orgasm building inside of her. Every thrusting drive was sending ripples of pleasure all through her body. Rachel smacked her fists against the roof of her car and screamed again "OOOOHHHH YYEEESSSSS!!!" She was so close now.

Officer Redman, now completely red in the face and sweating with exhaustion, after 5 minutes of relentless pounding, could feel his balls tighten, he was about to blow his load at any second. But he didn't want this experience to finish, he had to slow himself down.

He drove into her deeply again, but this time he didn't pull back. Grabbing Rachel by the pony tail, he straightened her up, so they were now both nearly in a standing position. She frantically tried to thrust her hips back and forth, sensing that he was stopping, she needed to cum so badly. But it was useless, as Officer Redman took a few steps forward, pinning her up against the side of the car, there was now no room to manoeuvre. "NO! Please PLEASE! Don't stop!"

Officer Redman was breathing heavily, it had taken all his will power, but it had to be done. "You think I'm going to let some criminal whore cum without my permission do you?" He slapped her ass hard, causing Rachel to scream and wince with pain. Pain and pleasure had always been a lethal combination for Rachel, and she once again tried her hardest to fuck herself on the meaty member that now filled her up to the hilt.

"Just fuck me you PIG!" She spat the last word in anger, but she meant it in both senses of the word.

"A pig am I?" Officer Redman spoke the words calmly. "You say that word again and I'll arrest you for it."

"Fucking arrest me then!" Rachel placed both hands behind her back, "PIG!!!"

"You want to play that game do you? Don't say I didn't warn you!" He unclipped his handcuffs from his belt and roughly hooked her wrists through their loops, locking them shut. They pinched Rachels skin, but the thrill of being cuffed by an actual policeman, one with his cock buried deep inside her, was causing her to reach boiling point. She could feel her pussy twitching, contracting around its meaty invader.

"If this is what you want, then this is what you'll GET!" He'd had enough of a breather. He placed one hand around her waist, the other wound around her soft golden ponytail. He pulled his cock all the way out, and then rammed it forcefully back in.

"AAHHHHH!" Rachel screamed as a flood of euphoric energy surged through her body. She was being battered once more and loving every second of it.

"You have the right to remain SILENT!" He spanked her ass once more. Silence was impossible, Rachel was moaning loudly, in time with his every thrust. "It may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court." Being read her rights was driving her wild, her breathing was rapid.

"Anything you do say may be taken in EVIDENCE!" He powered into her again and again.

"FUCK ME!" She was shaking all over. Officer Redman knew she was close to the edge.

"You want to cum do you? you little felon!" Officer Redman snarled. He squeezed both of her freely bouncing tits tightly, holding her upright by them. With her arms bound behind her back she had no other means of support.

"Yes! Hold my tits and fuck me! Please let me cum officer I beg you!" Rachel was panting now, she was desperate for release.

"Some respect I see! Go on then, I'll allow it." He maintained a frantic but steady rhythm for as long as he could, just when he thought he couldn't keep it going he felt her pussy gripped him so tightly that he thought his cock would be crushed by the pressure.

"OOHHH OHHHH OHHHHHHH!!!!FUUU..." The last word was caught in her throat, her mouth open wide, in a silent scream of pure euphoria. All of Rachel's muscles went into spasm as she reached an earth shattering climax. She felt a gush of fluids pour from her pussy, as she writhed around in cosmic bliss. "YESSS! OHHH YESSS!!!" She moaned, finally catching her breath again. It seemed to last for minutes as wave after wave of sheer ecstasy crashed over her.

Officer Redman couldn't believe what he'd made her do. He had one hand wrapped around her tits, with the other he took her gently by the neck. He could feel the vibrations of her screams in his hand, as he rutted into her soaking wet clenching cunt again and again, until it was just too much for the old boy.

What he did next surprised Rachel, she was used to men dumping their loads into her pussy. Instead Officer Redman pulled out just in time, as surge after surge of hot sticky cum, splashed all over her sexy little ass. "ARGH ARGH ARGH SHIT!" He stammered as more ropes of jizz rocketed from his withered old balls.

He looked down and marvelled at the sight of his semen dripping off the ass of this incredible Goddess. "Oh shit, oh fuck yes." He sighed.

There was a long silence as both of them regained their composure. Rachel broke it first, "So am I free to go then?"

Officer Redman wasn't sure if his cock could ever recover after a seeing too like that, but he also didn't want her to leave. Just the sight of her standing there handcuffed, in her stockings and suspenders, dressed bunched up around her waist, tits hanging out, golden blonde ponytail, which was now loosened slightly, falling down her back. That was a view that could instantly harden any man.

He needed to buy some more time. He pulled up his trousers but didn't bother to do them up. "Come with me!" He grabbed he by her cuffed arms and marched her over to his patrol car. "Time for a bit of mood lighting." The scene at the side of the road had previously only been lit by the headlights from both their cars. Officer Redman now switched on the blue flashing lights, bathing the surrounding countryside in their deep blue glow.

"Hey what are you doing?" Rachel tried to struggle free from his grip.

"You are going to take that breath test. I'm curious to see just how much of a criminal you actually are."

"That's not funny! Let me go!" Officer Redman ignored her, reaching inside the car and coming back with the breathalyser kit in his hand.

"Now I want you to put your mouth around this tube and blow until I say stop." He placed the tube against her pouting lips, but Rachel refused to open her mouth, she just shook her head and glared at him.

"If you won't blow into this tube, I'll find you something else to blow instead." He smiled a knowing smile, letting go of his trousers which fell back down around his ankles. He was stunned by her response, she just shrugged whilst staring straight down at his already hardening dick.

"You really are a cock hungry little slut aren't you!" He opened the passenger door of his car and pushed Rachel down onto the seat. She sat facing out of the door, her legs still on the ground. Officer Redman stood in front of her, his cock now as hard as it had ever been, as he looked down into her beautiful eyes.

He laid his meaty 9 inch member along her face, it reached from her chin to her forehead. Rachel could feel it's full impressive weight and the heat that was burning off from it. He held it at the base and slapped her across one cheek and then the other, before lining it up with her plump pink lips. "Now blow this until I tell you to stop."

This time Rachel complied and parted her lips, flicking her tongue over his engorged tip. "Oh yes." He groaned as she took him into her warm mouth, slowly and sensuously sucking on his sensitive helmet and smothering it with delicate kisses. "Uuuuhhh that's good!" He could see his cock was now coated in her shimmering lip gloss, it looked so fucking hot. He slid himself in deeper until he could feel it touch the back of her throat. His dick was so thick that her tongue was squashed against the underside of his shaft, the sensation was out of this world.

Rachel had expected him to start fucking her mouth with the same ferocity that he had just battered her pussy with, but he was only slowly pushing his dick in about 3 or 4 inches then pulling back out. She wanted to show him how much of an expert at deep throating she really was, but she had no leverage with her arms bound behind her back. "Come on fuck my face!" She cooed.