Rachel Encounters a Dirty Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Officer Redman couldn't believe his ears, or his eyes, as Rachel pushed her face forward, urging him deeper. He ran his fingers through her hair, as inch after inch disappeared down Rachel's throat.

She couldn't help gagging, but loved the feeling of a big dick in her mouth. With watery eyes she looked up to see Officer Redman's eyes had rolled back in his head, after her lips had finally touched the base of his shaft. It was unlike any feeling he had ever experienced, he thought he was about to pass out.

"Oh Christ!!" He began to gently thrust back and forth, reaching down to squeeze her incredible tits, mauling them all over with his bony old hands. It was almost too much, any longer and he would have shot his load then and there, straight down into her stomach. He needed to fuck her one more time.

He tried to back away but Rachel lightly bit down on him with her teeth, stopping him from doing so. "Ahhh! Careful baby careful!" She shook her head before relentlessly sucking on his dick again, using all her masterful skills. "No no no please!" He begged as she choked herself on his full length over and over.

He finally managed to muster all his will power to pull himself free. Rachel sat there with a sad pout on her lips. "Did you not enjoy that?" She asked, almost offended by his withdrawal.

"More than anything." He hooked his hands underneath her armpits, pulling her to her feet. "Now come here and sit on my dick." He said, sitting himself down in her place.

It took some awkward manoeuvring, Rachel was finding it hard to balance without the use of her arms, but eventually she managed to swing her leg over him, straddling him on the front seat of the police car. His cock immediately found her pussy and she slid down into his lap.

It was clear that Rachel had got herself really worked up already, as she straight away began to rock her hips back and forth in a steadily increasing rhythm. "Ummm yeah, oh fuck!" She moaned as her swollen clit rubbed against the base of Officer Redman's fat dick.

Her face was inches from him now, he could see she was biting her lip, as she thrust herself up and down. He could feel her hot breath on his face as her moans got louder and louder. She looked so damn sexy, he badly wanted to kiss that pretty mouth of hers. He tried to pull her face towards his, but at the last second she turned her cheek. "You don't deserve to be kissed you fat fucking PIG!" She hissed.

"Suit yourself!" Officer Redman ran his hands along her stocking clad thighs and grasped her perfect bubble of a butt, pulling her down onto him as he thrust upwards at the same time. "AHHHH!" She squeaked as a surge of pleasure shook it's way through her.

They were fucking like animals now. The sound of her soaking wet pussy slapping onto his cock, filled the car. Rachel's tits were bouncing around freely as Officer Redman plowed into her with as much energy as his body would allow. He took hold of them, thumbing her nipples and squashing them together. God they felt amazing, he'd been waiting his whole life for a pair of tits like these. Just when he'd given up hope, here they were, a pair more incredible than even his vivid imagination could ever have dreamed of.

He pulled one into his mouth, and began to suck and nibble on her sensitive swollen nipple. "That's it PIGGY! Suckle on those big titties!" Her words spurred him on, as he feasted on one then the other, burying his sweaty red face in between them.

Rachel could feel the familiar signs brewing inside of her. She loved having her tits treated so roughly. He really did look like a pig now as he tried to fit as much of her tit meat into his mouth as he could. He was even making the grunting noises to match.

"COME ON TAKE THAT PUSSY! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" Officer Redman continued to erratically buck into her vice like snatch with frightening ferocity. He gritted his teeth and just tried to keep pace. Rachel's hips were a blur of frenzied thrusting. "AH!! YESSS! AHHHH MY GOD!!!"

An electric wave of pleasure struck her like a lightening bolt. White lights danced in her eyes as they rolled back in their sockets. She threw herself backwards, hitting her head on the dashboard, but she didn't care, she was in the throws of a powerful orgasm. "FUCK!!! FUUUCCCKKKK!!! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!" She was grinding against him, flexing her hips, when her pussy began to spasm uncontrollably. Her whole body felt like it was about to explode as she rubbed her clit wildly "YESSS YESSSSS OHHH YYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" She sucked in a lung full of air, holding it down, as her mouth opened into a silent scream.

Officer Redman felt her juices gush, covering from his balls, as Rachel let out a long stuttering sigh. He clutched at her flailing tits, holding them steady. With the tightness of her pussy gripping his dick, he knew he was about to cum. "SHIT! I'm gonna cum, quick get up, GET UP!" His voice was panicked.

Rachel was still enjoying the waves of ecstasy that coursed through her veins, she had no intention of moving. Instead she pulled herself forward and started to slap her tits against his face, circling her hips around his cock. "You better hurry up and cum then you filthy fat PIG!"

The shock of the realisation that she wanted him to cum inside her was quickly replaced by an even bigger shock, as Rachel craned her head down, and began to savagely kiss him. Her tongue wrapped itself around his, exploring his mouth. Officer Redman actually thought he might have a heart attack. His balls erupted, thundering what felt like gallons of hot jizz into her tight little pussy. "Mmmm Mmmmm MMMMMMM!" His moans were stifled by the passion of the kiss.

After a few minutes they both worked their way down to a stop. He was a mess, every muscle ached with exhaustion. Rachel too was still panting heavily, she was glistening with beads of sweat, but she still looked like the sexiest girl in the world, even with hair that now looked like it had been dragged through a bush backwards.

"Are you going to take these cuffs off then?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

Officer Redman nodded, he didn't think he was able to speak. He fumbled in the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small set of keys. Rachel's wrists looked red as he wrestled them free, she couldn't care in the slightest.

She hopped up out of his lap, dripping with cum as she went. Standing up she began straightening her clothing. Just then another car passed them by, it was a good job this was such a quiet road at this time of night, she thought to herself.

"Right...well errr...thanks for that. I'm off!" She was feeling a bit light headed still, but also incredibly satisfied. This dress never fails, it's 100% record continues, she thought with a smirk.

"W..w...wait!" Officer Redman finally stammered.

Rachel turned to look at him, "I think you've had enough already old boy."

"It's not that!" Although he wished it was. "It's your tail light, you need to fix your tail light."

"What?" Rachel looked bemused.

"That's why I stopped you in the first place. It's broken." He panted.

Rachel eyes widened with shock. "HUH!" She flipped him the finger, spun on her heels and marched back to her car.

Officer Redman sat and watched her car drive away up the road. He took the notepad out from his top pocket. The address he'd jotted down from her driving license was scribbled across the front page, he tore it off and stuffed it into his wallet.

"It might be out of my jurisdiction, but one of these days that girl is getting a house call." He turned on his engine and drove off into the night.