Rachel: My Sexy Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

I pulled her to me and kissed her, a soft kiss with our lips barely touching. I felt her moist lips part, and her tongue sliding sensually across my lips and into my mouth. I sucked on her slippery tongue, drawing it deeper into my mouth. We broke apart, and I took her hand, leading her upstairs. I hesitated for a second on the landing, before opening the door into Rachel’s room. I led the way in, before turning and pulling my sister to me.

This time our kisses were wanton, urgent, our lips and tongues devouring each other. OI broke our kiss, and stepped back, looking Rachel up and down, enjoying the sight of her, wanting to make it last. She was wearing her favourite sort of clothes – a tight tee shirt, and short skirt. I could make out her nipples, and the outline of her skimpy underwear.

I turned her around, and stepped closer to her, reaching around her to cup her breasts, dipping my head to kiss her neck and along her collarbone. She pressed back against me, sighing as I kissed up her neck, and onto her mouth as she twisted her head towards me. I reached for her top and pulled it up her body, and over her head. She shook her thick, auburn hair loose from the clip that held it as I reached for her breasts again, this time rubbing her stiff nipples through the lace of her bra.

I dropped to me knees, and kissed softly down her back, following her spine to its base, pausing only to unzip her skirt and push it onto her hips. I slid her skirt down her legs, uncovering her firm ass, covered only by the tiny strip of material at the back of her thong. I ran my tongue along that material, between her cheeks, my hands roaming over her firm, tanned body, the room echoing with her sighs and moans of pleasure.

Still kneeling before her, I turned her around again to face me. I gazed up at her beautiful body, at her face looking down at me, her lips moist, her eyes bright with lust. I planted a soft kiss on the front of her thong, tasting her wetness on her clothes. I held her by the hips as I kissed her body, working my way upwards, pausing only to tease her navel with my tongue.

I reached around to caress her bum as I sucked on her hard nipples through the flimsy lace of her bra, before kissing and licking her firm, voluptuous breasts where they bulged out of the top of her low cut lingerie. I cupped her breasts again, before slipping my hand into the deep valley between them to undo the tiny catch that held the front of her bra together. I pushed the two sides of her bra away from her, watching her breasts bursting free, begging me to suck them.

Rachel shrugged her bra straps down her arms, and pulled me to her, urging me to suck on her hard nipples. I buried my face in her wonderful breasts, licking and kissing them, sucking and nibbling at her nipples. I dragged her thong away from her body, the flimsy material giving way easily in my rush. As I sucked on her breasts, I plunged one, and then two, fingers into her sticky, hot body.

I eased her back towards the bed, letting her lie back, never taking my mouth or hands away from her hot body. As she lay back, I kissed quickly down her body, moving my lips over her soft flesh. I looked at her pussy, her short hair no more than a smudge across her tanned body. Her pussy lips shone pink and wet, her engorged clit already poking out from behind its hood.

She pulled her knees up higher, her feet now on the edge of the bed as I knelt on the floor, her pussy and bum now totally exposed to me. She reached for me, pulling me to her.

I flicked my tongue across her hard little clit, teasing her sensitive nub of flesh. I nibbled on her, sucking her, feeling her body writhe beneath my mouth, before licking my way down her pussy, along her lips, and lower, down to her bum. I kissed and licked my way back up, kissing her pussy, her clit, the soft inside of her thighs. And then I plunged my tongue into her hot pussy, sucking her juices from her as I tongue fucked her.

She grabbed my hair, pulling me hard to her, grinding her pussy against me as she cried out. I wriggled a finger inside her, fucking her while I sucked on her clit, her pussy. Her cries got louder as I reached a hand up to hold her breast, to squeeze her taught nipple. She almost screamed as she came, tremors of pleasure rolling through her as she flooded my mouth with her juices. I sucked and licked at her, keeping her as high as I could for as long as I could.

As she relaxed, I quickly stripped off my clothes and joined her naked on the bed, pulling her to me, kissing her, feeling her damp, hot body against me. She reached for my cock, stroking along my hard length as we kissed. She pushed me onto my back, and moved across me to suck my nipples, her breasts dragging across me as she then worked her way down my body.

At Rachel’s urging, I moved up the bed so that I was propped up against the pillows, my cock now lying flat against my belly. Rachel knelt between my outstretched legs, stroking my cock as she looked at me, smearing my pre-cum over my cock head. She dipped her head, hiding my cock from my view behind her mass of hair. I felt her lips on my cock, lightly kissing me, my cock twitching under her mouth.

Her tongue flicked across the tip of my cock, before moving wetly along my length and down to my balls. She lapped at them, before probing further down with her tongue. She kissed and licked and sucked her way slowly back up to the tip, this time pulling me upright with her hand when she reached there, and plunging her mouth down on me, taking half my length deep into her mouth.

Rachel sucked on me hard, her hand now cupping and squeezing my balls. My hips jerked upwards automatically, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. She grabbed the base of my cock to stop me going too deep as I fucked her sweet mouth, her teeth rubbing down my length, my cries filling the room. I held her head as she sucked on me, as she sucked the cum boiling in my aching balls out through my cock and deep into her mouth.

I pumped jet after jet of cum into her mouth. She pulled away from me as her mouth filled, swallowing deeply before licking the remaining cum from my cock, before kissing my cock softly. She looked at me as she licked her lips, before crawling up the bed to kiss me, her tongue probing my mouth, the taste of my cum on her. Our hands roamed all over each other as we kissed, as we held each other.

I held Rachel close to me, kissing her slowly, passionately, our bodies pressed close together. She reached down between us, and held me in her hand, wanking me, bringing me slowly back to hardness. I drew her nipples into my mouth, moving from one to the other, swirling my tongue around them in circles. I sucked them into my mouth, rubbing the rubbery, tight flesh against the roof of my mouth with my tongue.

As Rachel made me hard, my hand glided over her belly and down to her pussy, a finger slipping easily inside her. As I moved up to kiss her again, she moaned into my mouth as my fingers played in her pussy, and on her clit. I rolled her onto her back, climbing easily above her, my hands each side of her shoulders, my cock hanging down and resting on her pussy.

She reached for me, and guided me to her as she lifted her hips to meet me. The tip of my thick cock eased into her hot, wet body, her lips stretched around me. I pushed down, easing into her pussy in one steady movement, not stopping until I was buried deep inside her. She gasped when I stopped, her tight pussy throbbing around me, our bodied pressed close.

I thrust into her with long, slow movements, pulling my cock almost out of her before gliding deeply back inside her. Our tongues slipped easily over each other as we kissed, Rachel’s hips moving in time to mine as we fucked. Gradually, our movements became more urgent, more demanding. We moved together, my cock now plunging deep inside my sister with more force as our cries, our moans of delight, got louder, more passionate.

We came together, Rachel crying out as my cum pumped into her body, as her pleasure ran through her, her pussy clinging to my cock, massaging my cum out of me. I rolled over, pulling Rachel on top of me. She pushed down with her hips, keeping my still hard cock deep inside herself. I held her tight, my hands on her hips, on her bum. She straightened her arms, lifting her breasts away from me, offering them to me. I sucked her breasts, her nipples, prolonging our pleasure.

Rachel slumped on top of me, kissing me softly, before rolling off me. We lay on our sides, facing each other.

“Well, little brother,” she teased me,” You certainly haven’t lost your knack!”

We laughed together, kissing softly. We talked for a few minutes, our hands touching each other all the time. We were both aware of the time, aware that Judy would be back. At one point I jumped when I thought I heard a floorboard creak, but it didn’t seem to be anything.

We headed for the bathroom together, squeezing into the shower cubicle together, giving each other a soapy wash, our hands slipping and sliding over every inch of each other’s bodies. By the time we left the shower, my cock was hard from Rachel’s attention. I pulled her to me, knowing we needed to be quick. Rachel lent over the bath, her back arched, her bum pointing towards me, her tight, wet pussy peeking out between her thighs.

I pushed into her quickly, reaching around her to hold her swinging breasts as I fucked her. She urged me on, demanding that I fuck her harder, faster, deeper. I felt her hand rubbing her clit as I drove myself into her, her tight pussy like a velvet glove around my cock. I rubbed her nipples, driving her over the edge as I plunged my cock into her and came, holding my cock inside her as my cum poured into her pussy to mix with her juices.

I pulled out of her, and held her to me, kissing her frantically, urgently. We quickly cleaned up, and got dressed. We heard a car door, and rushed downstairs, Rachel putting her hair back up as we ran through to the kitchen. Judy called as she came into the house, coming through to join us for a drink, Rachel and I acting as normally as we could, hoping that Judy wouldn’t notice anything.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lazing around, before we got dressed and went out. Rachel had promised to show us the nightlife, and that’s what she did. We staggered home at some unearthly hour, and fell straight into bed.

It was almost lunchtime before I woke up. Judy was still asleep, so I pulled on a dressing gown and wandered downstairs, hoping to find Rachel. She was nowhere to be seen. I eventually found a note stuck to the fridge saying that she had popped out, and would be back by lunchtime. As I put some coffee onto to brew, I heard the front door. Rachel came into the kitchen moments later carrying some bags of shopping.

“Brunch,” she announced, holding the bags up.

I crossed the kitchen quickly and took the bags from her. She reached for my cock as I pulled her into my arms. Almost straightaway we heard Judy on the stairs, and jumped apart, only seconds before Judy came into the room.

Rachel got on with the food quickly, while Judy and I drank some coffee. Judy seemed pre-occupied over lunch, as if she was trying to come to a decision. When we had finished eating, she announced that she had to go out again that afternoon to see her customer. As soon as Judy went back upstairs to get dressed, I went to my sister.

“Soon,” she told me, as I held her to me.

I went upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed, watching as Judy got dressed. She told me that she would be back at about six. I glanced at the clock – over three wonderful hours with Rachel.

As soon as Judy had left, Rachel told me to wait, that she wanted to get ready for me. I didn’t have to wait long – it was only minutes later when she called me. I ran upstairs to her room, and stepped inside, pulling my dressing gown off.

The room was candlelit, with about a dozen candles dotted around the room. Rachel was lying naked on the bed, on her side facing me, her skin shining in the candlelight. I went to her quickly, joining her on the bed, kissing her, wanting her. There was an urgency about our kisses, about the way our hands explored each other. I was hard very quickly, and Rachel wasted no time in pulling me to her, wanting me inside her.

Rachel pulled her knees up high as I moved between her legs, pushing my cock into her wet pussy. I fucked her with long, slow strokes, filling her tight pussy with as much cock as I could. I dipped my head to kiss and lick her breasts, to kiss her mouth, to suck her tongue. Her breathing got heavier as our pleasure grew, as our bodies melted together. She pulled me tight to her, her breath hot on my ear.

“Fuck me from behind,” she whispered, “Fuck my ass.”

I climbed off her, and watched her roll over. She knelt up and reached for the headboard at the end of the bed, pointing her ass at me, wiggling it from side to side. I moved behind her and ran my fingertips around her pussy, and then higher. I rubbed the puckered entrance to her tight little hole, listening to her soft moans as I slipped a finger inside her. She was already wet from the pussy juices that had ran between her cheeks, so my finger slid easily into her.

I positioned my cock between her cheeks, my bulbous head at her entrance. She pushed back as I leant into her. My cock eased into her slowly, and then quickly as her body opened up for me. My sister cried out as I buried my cock inside her hot ass. I held still as Rachel got used to me being inside her, and then began to fuck her - slowly at first, and then faster.

And then I froze. Judy was watching us – I could see her in the mirror, peeping around the door where it wasn’t quite closed. She saw me look at her, and quickly disappeared. I pulled out of Rachel.

“Don’t stop,” she shouted, not sure what was happening.

“Judy,” was all I said, as I grabbed my dressing gown and rushed to our room, where I assume Judy had gone.

I stopped dead as I entered our room. Judy was on the bed, naked, her finger’s buried in her pussy, frantically frigging herself. She looked at me, her eyes wide open, her mouth hanging open as she gasped with pleasure.

“Bring her to me,” she panted, “Get your sister.”

In a daze, I went for Rachel. She looked at me quizzically, wondering what was going on. I held out my hand to her, and led her back to Judy. As soon as we got back to her, Judy held out her arms to us.

“I want you,” she told us,” I want both of you.”

We went to her, joining her on the bed, pulling her to us, holding her, touching her, kissing her, all of us kissing and touching each other. Judy lay down between her us, stretched out naked. I watched as Rachel looked her over, taking in her slender, sexy body, her pert breasts, her blonde pubic hair, her sheer sexiness. Judy smiled at both of us, reaching for my cock, reaching up to touch Rachel’s breast, to rub her nipple softly.

I reached down and caressed Judy’s breast, watching as Rachel did the same on the other side. We mirrored each other’s movements as we ran our hands over my lover’s body, as we touched her breasts, her nipples, her tummy. As we leant over her and sucked on her erect, sensitive nipples. We kissed her face, her lips, her neck. We ran our hands all over her body, down her legs, along the soft inside of her thighs. We touched and kissed her everywhere – except her pussy.

We rolled her over and did the same to her back, especially her tight little bum. She opened her legs as Rachel ran her fingers along her crack, rubbing her bum, moving lower towards – but not quite reaching - her pussy.

Judy rolled back over, her breathing harsh, her need for release urgent. I slipped my fingers inside her as Rachel rubbed her clit. We sucked her nipples as she writhed under our fingers, under our mouths. Her orgasm was explosive, tearing through her, unleashing all her pent up desires as we brought her to an amazing climax.

We held each other until Judy began to relax. She looked up at me.

“Now fuck her,” she told me, “Fuck your sister for me.”

I looked at Rachel, at the desire, the need, in her eyes, knowing that it mirrored mine. Judy moved to the end of the bed and watched as Rachel came to me, as I took her, driving my rock hard cock into her.

“Fuck her hard,” Judy shouted, “Fuck your sister.”

I looked at Rachel as I pumped into her, her hips moving to meet me. I watched as Judy came to lie beside us, as Rachel pulled her head to her, urging Judy to suck on her big, firm breasts. I felt Rachel’s pussy clenching around my cock as her climax built inside her as I fucked her as hard as I could. I felt by balls tighten as my cum began to rise. I heard Rachel cry out as she came, as Judy sucked hard on her nipples. I watched as they kissed, my cum pouring into Rachel as their tongues met.

We collapsed into a hot, tired pile, holding each other. Judy watched as my cock slipped out of my sister’s pussy. She reached down and touched Rachel, feeling her wetness. She bent forward and sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth, sucking and licking my cum off me, taking the taste of Rachel’s juices into her mouth.

We gradually calmed down, and got used to being together. We lay together, kissing and cuddling, caressing each other, knowing that we all wanted more, but all content to savour the moment. Gradually our touches and kisses became more urgent, more demanding.

The two of them stroked my cock between them, before pushing me onto my back. Judy climbed across me, her pussy hovering above my hard cock. Rachel reached for me, and rubbed the head of my cock across Judy’s pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Judy sank down onto me, my cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. I felt her throbbing and squeezing around me.

As Judy began to move up and down my length, Rachel swung her leg across my body, to sit on my chest, and slide her pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy, tasting her, sucking her juices from her, my arms around her, pulling her to me. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as I pulled her to me, as Judy slid up and down my cock, as I thrust into her, the bed shaking under our movements.

I reached for Rachel’s breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. I rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between my finger and thumb. Judy leant forward, reaching round to hold, to caress, Rachel’s breasts, to rub and tease her erect nipples.

I knew that Judy would come quickly, so I thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Rachel’s sweet tasting pussy. Rachel pushed herself harder to me as Judy’s cry’s got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from me. She pulled Rachel back along my body. I felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down my chest and stomach, and then my cock being buried in her hot pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. Judy grinned down at me, kissing me before taking her turn to sit across me. She turned to face Rachel, pushing her ass back towards me, exposing her bum and pussy to my mouth, to my tongue. As Rachel took my cock deep inside her body, the girls reached for each other’s breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

I stroked my tongue from Judy’s puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. I sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with my tongue. Both of them were pushing down on me, matching the upward thrusts of my cock and tongue. My balls were on fire, my cum hot inside them. I groaned, and Rachel pushed harder, faster.

With a cry I came, great fountains of cum shooting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying me inside her, her pussy clenched around me. Finally, Judy moaned into Rachel’s soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against me, her passion spent for now.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers