Rachel: My Sexy Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

“Down boy,” she whispered into my ear, before climbing out of the bath. I followed, and we dried each other off. My cock was still quite hard, and I pulled her to me. She laughed and pushed me away.

“Later,” she told me, “I’m hungry, and we’re going out.”

I groaned, my cock throbbing.

“What would you do if I wasn’t here?” she asked.

“Probably wank over your picture,” I said automatically.

With a sensual smile on her face she led be back into the bedroom. She went over to the wardrobe, and stretched up to take something from a top shelf. I watched her as she did so – I loved watching her gorgeous, sexy, sensual body as she moved. She handed me a photo album.

“Go on then,” she told me.

I opened the album. There were some pictures of Jack, but most of the pictures were of Rachel – naked. Some were taken in the bedroom we were in, but others were taken else where, perhaps a hotel room, or outside. In some she was posing, but in others she was touching her body, inside and out. I put the album on the bed, open at a page of particularly sexy pictures. I stroked my already hard cock, almost forgetting that Rachel was there. I stroked my cock harder and faster, already feeling the cum building up as I’d been so excited in the bathroom. I began to pump my cock, my balls tightening. I became aware of Rachel climbing onto the bed, and kneeling down facing me on the other side of the photo album. I watched her as she slid first one, and then two, fingers into her pussy. Her other hand moved to her breasts, and then down her body to her clit. She began rubbing her clit in time with her the fingers in her pussy. As her hands moved faster, so did mine. We watched each other masturbating. She began to groan. I watched as her body tensed, and her face became flushed.

“I’m coming,” she moaned, and then cried out.

As Rachel came, so did I. My first jet of cum shot out over the photo album between us, and hit Rachel. She laughed as more cum shot out of my cock, landing on the album, splashing the photos of a naked Rachel. We both fell back on the bed, laughing as we cuddled up. I licked her fingers, tasting her juices. She sucked mine, and then my cock, removing the last bits of cum. We lay on the bed together getting our breath back, before getting washed again and dressed. We both laughed some more as we tried to clean my cum off the photos.

We went to a quiet Italian restaurant for dinner. Although we tried to act as brother and sister, the subdued lighting and the fantastic day we had just had made us act as lovers. Fortunately, we didn’t bump into anyone that Rachel knew. After a long dinner – we were both starving, sex can have that effect! – and plenty of wine, we got a cab back to the house. Once inside the house, we kissed and ran upstairs to the bedroom. We quickly undressed and climbed into bed, cuddling up under the sheets. We looked at each other, and laughed.

“Tired?” I asked.

“Mm,” Rachel murmured as she snuggled up to me. I reached to switch the light off, and within seconds we were both asleep. After all, it had been an amazing day!

When I awoke, the sun was streaming through the curtains. But it wasn’t that that woke me up – it was Rachel licking up and down my cock.

“Morning lover,” she whispered, smiling up at me.

Before I could respond, she sucked the head of my cock back into her mouth, her tongue pushing at the hole. I gasped out loud as she took more of into her, all the time using her lips and tongue to pleasure me. She pulled my foreskin back tight, and sucked hard. The feelings were incredible. Still sucking me, she moved around and knelt over me, lowering her hot, wet pussy down towards me. I reached up and held her bum, pulling her pussy onto my mouth. I ran by tongue along her slit, tasting her juices. And then back up to clit, and then her bum, pulling her harder towards me. I sucked and licked at her clit, and then pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could, her juices running onto my chin. As I did this, she continued to suck and lick at by cock and balls. We were both moaning with pleasure and anticipation by this time. Rachel came first, pressing herself hard against my mouth and tongue, squirming about to maximise her pleasure. As she came, I rubbed the entrance to her bum gently, setting her off again. I then came. She took the first jet of cum in her mouth, and then pulled away slightly so that she could wank the next few jets onto her breasts. She then turned around, rubbing her body against me, and lay on top of me, smearing my cum across our bodies. We kissed, tasting each other’s juices, before dozing off for a while. What a way to start the day!

When I woke up an hour later, it was the sun streaming through the window that did it. Rachel was in my arms, with her back to me, my cock snuggled tightly between the firm cheeks of her bum. I stroked her breasts gently as she woke up. She rolled over, and kissed me. We made love again, with Rachel lying beneath me, holding me so that our bodies were tight together. I moved gently inside her, while she used her pussy to “suck” on my cock. We both came again, this time me first, with Rachel a little later as she continued to work on my cock.

As we rested in each other’s arms, we decided how to spend our day together. A day on the beach sounded good, as the weather was so sunny. We grabbed our gowns, and wandered downstairs. I watched Rachel as she rustled up some coffee, juice and omelettes, both of us laughing about how “exercise” helped build up an appetite. We had a long leisurely breakfast, sat at the breakfast bar, our legs touching. We talked and laughed a lot, getting our breath back after our sexy start to the day. Rachel wanted to clear up before going out, so I watched as she took the dishes over to the sink. I looked on as Rachel stood washing up, just enjoying watching her, still amazed at how gorgeous she looked, and what we were doing together. Quietly stripping off my gown, I went over to stand close behind her. I moved her long hair away from her neck, and bent down to kiss her. I gently kissed her shoulder, her neck and up to her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. I slid by hands inside her gown, which was already undone, and cupped her breasts in my hands. She sighed gently as I began to rub her erect nipples, feeling their taught hardness beneath my fingertips. She wriggled her bum back against me, feeling my hardness. I stood back a little, and pulled her gown down her arms. Dropping her gown on the floor, I stepped back towards her, and took her naked body in my arms, reaching for her breasts again. She pushed her bum back against my hard cock again, this time harder, more wantonly. I slid one hand down over her flat stomach to her pubic mound. I gently massed her clit with my fingertip, before slipping first one, and then two, fingers inside her. She pushed back harder, arching her back and moving her legs apart. Her pussy was exposed to me, framed by her long legs and tight bum cheeks. She wiggled her bum at me, as I held my cock, and guided it towards her. I pushed my cock head into her, feeling her pussy stretching to accommodate me. I held her as she pushed back against me, teasing her by only letting a little more of my cock inside her. She pushed harder again, moaning softly. As she pushed a third time, I drove my cock into her, filling her completely. She cried out as I pumped into her, pulling my cock almost out of her again and again, before driving it home, filling her, stretching her. She held onto the worktop, crying out that she was coming again. We came together as I filled her soaking pussy with cum. I pulled her to me, my cock still buried in her, and held in my arms. She turned her head so that we could kiss, enjoying the sheer passion of the moment. As my cock slipped out of her, she turned fully and I held her tight, her breasts against my chest, her hard nipples poking at me.

Our day at the beach was fantastic. The feeling of lying on the beach with such a gorgeous, sexy lady, knowing that guys were looking over at her (and somewhat enviously at me!), was over whelming. Rachel didn’t seem to worry about the looks she got. In fact she seemed to enjoy them, and was totally unconcerned when her breasts slipped from her skimpy bikini top as she got changed, or moved about. Me? I just had to keep lying on my front to hide my erection! We swam and sunbathed, chatting and laughing away, sometimes oblivious to the world around us.

It was early evening before we got back to the house. We were both pretty hungry, but decided to freshen up first – the sand gets everywhere! Rachel stripped off and went to have a shower. I got us a drink and followed her upstairs.

“Are you joining me in here,” she called, as I entered to bedroom.

I stripped off my shorts, shirt and pants in record time and went through to the bathroom. I squeezed into the shower cubicle, and took Rachel into my arms – there wasn’t much room to do anything else! Her body was already slippery from the soap, and felt incredibly sensual against me. I ran my hands up and down her back, squeezing her bum when I reached there. She did the same to me, before turning around so that I could reach around and give her breasts a soapy wash. I rubbed my hands all over her, concentrating on some areas more than others. She returned the favour, concentrating on my cock and bum. I don’t think I’d ever been cleaner!

We rubbed each down with towels, before going through to the bedroom to get our drinks. Rachel lay on the bed, and asked me to rub some baby oil into her back to help keep her skin moist after the sun. She lay on her front, and I sat over her thighs, my cock resting on her. I poured some oil onto my hands, and then reached up to her shoulders, smoothing the oil down to the base of her spine. I massed the oil into her gently, my hands occasionally straying to her sides to caress her breasts. After finishing her back, I moved to one side, and ran some oil up and down her legs. As I rubbed this oil in to her smooth skin, my hands moved upwards towards her thighs. I sensed the change in Rachel’s breathing as I slipped my hands between her thighs, close to her pussy. Her legs opened a little, but I moved my hands away, sliding them up to her bum. I rubbed both cheeks, before sliding my hand between them, teasing her as I moved up and down, sometimes down to her pussy, sometimes not. I gently rubbed her bum hole, before slipping my finger down to her pussy again. She arched her back as my fingers entered her, pushing her bum up, so that I could slip them deeper inside her. She moved more rapidly, her back arching, fucking my fingers as they pumped in and out of her. She squeezed her cheeks together, intensifying her pleasure, as her breathing got more ragged. She cried out as she came, holding my hand inside her.

“Fuck me,” she moaned.

I climbed on top of her, my cock rigid in front of her. She arched her back again, so that I could slip my cock between her thighs and into her hot, wet pussy. I held my cock deep inside her, savouring the sensations of her pussy holding me. I reached down and rubbed her bum hole again, as I began to stroke my cock in and out of her body. A bit hesitantly I pushed a finger into her bum. She froze for a second, and then moaned and pushed back against me. I pumped my finger into her, as my cock did the same to her pussy. After a few minutes of this, I eased my cock out of her, and rested the head against her bum.

“Do it,” she whispered.

I pushed against her, then harder, and with an audible “pop” the head of my cock slipped into her bum. It was unbelievably tight, so I held still as we both got used to it. Rachel pushed against me, so I pushed back. Gradually my cock slid into, until I was buried deep, by balls against her pussy. I began to fuck her tight little bum, as she moaned softly. I could not believe the sensations I was feeling. As I speeded up, Rachel reached down to rub her clit. She then slipped a finger inside herself – I could feel her pressing up onto cock through the thin membrane inside her body. I came without warning, jets of cum filling Rachel’s bum. She cried out, as a really intense orgasm ran through her body. I rolled off her, and pulled her into my arms, both of us stunned by the intensity of our orgasms.

We slept for an hour then, before grabbing a bite to eat. We decided to have an early night – after all, it had been quite a day. As Rachel was in the bathroom, she called out to me, asking me to find her something sexy to wear in bed. I went to the drawer she had indicated. It was full of sexy lingerie, mostly black. I pulled out a see through negligee, and was about to close the drawer when I spotted something else – hidden at the back was Rachel’s toy collection! I pulled them out – three vibrators of different sizes, one of them double ended. I was still looking at them when she came back into the room.

“Oh – you’ve spoiled my surprise,” she said “We were going to play with them tomorrow.”

And we did – we did a lot of “playing,” and not just on the next day.

I stayed with Rachel until the night before Jack came home. For three weeks we were a brother and sister outside of the house (well, most of the time we were!), but insatiable lovers once we were inside. We never talked about the fact that we were brother and sister – just that we were lovers having a great time. I know it sounds corny, but I arrived for that holiday a boy, but definitely left a man! All that was six months ago. As I write this, my sexy girlfriend of four months is asleep in front of the TV. Judy is amazing, and we love each other with a passion. Sex together is fantastic – adventurous and rampant. She thinks I’m great in bed – little does she know who my teacher was! We’re going to stay with Rachel soon. Jack will be away again. Rachel once told me that she had always fancied a threesome involving another woman. I wonder……

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers
12