Rachel's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was almost incapable of walking as David took her arm and led her out to where the car was parked. She could feel her own juices trickling down her legs and soaking into the crotch of her trousers. She was pushed into the car and her seatbelt fastened for her. They rode home in silence.

*****

"David, I know that you're upset with me. Believe me, I'm upset with myself. I've never, ever done anything like that before. Honestly. I just had far too much to drink and lost my sense of reason. He... took advantage of the state I was in, although I admit I have to accept some blame.

"I'm sorry, really, really sorry. You know that it will never happen again. I won't ever let myself get in such a vulnerable position. That's the truth.

"Can you... will forgive me? Please? I love you and I've never wanted to do anything to hurt you."

David looked at her dispassionately.

"Only time will tell if what you say is true," he said. "Forgive you? Maybe I will, in time. But you need to be punished for what you have done. You need to be made to understand that I won't tolerate you fooling around with another man. Right now, all I want to do is punch his lights out. But all that would do is get me banged up, him hospitalised and you, probably, out of a job.

"Its going to be tough for you but, you will have to go back to work and make it clear to Jim that he had better not come near you again. Oh, and you'll also have to tell him to destroy that picture and warn him that if he ever tells anyone else he'll have me to deal with."

Rachel knew David as a kind and gentle giant of a man, but she was also aware that from his upbringing in the rough streets of the East End he knew how to look after himself. He carried no scars from his street fights as a youngster, but the same couldn't be said for those who came up against him. He was intelligent enough to decide that he didn't want to stay there. He began work at sixteen as a plumbers mate. As he learned the trade on the job, he began to study at home. He picked up some good standard GSCEs including Maths and English, and very quickly.

Having earned enough money to finance his studies, he began intensive courses to gain qualifications in plumbing, gas appliance installation, electrics, hot water systems and water regulations. He had no difficulty finding employment afterwards and within two years was looking to branch out on his own. Following further studies in business management, he then expanded his own company, employing other people. By the time Rachel met him, David was a relatively successful small businessman.

"OK, David. I'll do whatever you say. I deserve to be punished. I know I'm lucky to have such an understanding husband as you."

"Good. I'm glad you see it that way. Now I'm going to spank you."

It took a few moments for it to sink in but as it did, Rachel's mind went back to her conversation with Jim the previous evening. The mention of spanking then had been the cause of her first becoming turned-on. It wasn't so much the thought of spanking him; it was that her mind wandered and contemplated the idea of being spanked herself. Her reaction to David's words was the same this time; she immediately felt aroused by the suggestion. She was shocked by her body's reaction, but tried to hide the thrill she was experiencing.

"Where do you want me?" She tried not to smile.

"Naked. Bent over the back of the armchair," he replied. His face was still deadpan.

"Oh," she said quietly. She shrugged and walked through into the lounge. Kicking off her shoes, she started to unbutton the blouse. When she pulled it apart, her small dark nipples looked hard as bullets. David stood and watched as she pulled her trousers down her legs. A deep pink gash showed through her sparse pubes. She walked around behind the chair and leaned over it. The back was quite high, so she could only get part way over.

David took hold of her hips and lifted her up until she was dangling over the chair back. Only the tips of her toes remained on the ground. He stepped to one side, placed his left hand in the small of her back and then brought his hand down in the first blow.

It stung. And the sensation got worse, until his hand came down again on the other cheek. He paused just long enough for the pain to kick in each time before landing another slap. Pretty soon her ass was glowing red.

When David finally stopped, she was panting. She had almost, very nearly had a climax. He stepped around behind her and she felt his hands on her cheeks. He kneaded them for a while and then pulled them apart. She felt incredibly exposed. She could also feel that her vagina was wide open. Somehow, in between finishing the spanking and fondling her backside he had unzipped his fly and pulled his rampant cock out. She now felt the head nudging at her opening and as he pushed forward there seemed to be little resistance. She felt more filled than she had ever felt before.

David stroked long and deep and kept up a slow rhythm, even when Rachel came for the first time. When he came near to his own orgasm, he withdrew and continued to use his fingers on her. When he re-entered she had her second climax. Now he began to speed up, his hips slapping against the raw cheeks that he had tanned earlier.

He grunted and slammed even harder into her pussy, but only withdrew halfway before pushing again. As his ejaculation fired deep within her, Rachel came for the third time.

*****

The rest of the day was spent in a more normal manner. Rachel went to bed early, exhausted. David left her alone that night.

The next morning, Rachel was determined to show she had turned over a new leaf. She arose early, trying hard not to disturb David and made her way down to the kitchen. He didn't usually have much more than cereal and coffee for breakfast, but she decided to give him toast and a fry-up as treat.

As Rachel walked back into the bedroom carrying the tray, she felt the belt on her towelling bathrobe starting to slip undone. By the time she reached the bed she could feel that a gap was exposed down her front. She knelt on the bed to put the breakfast down and the garment parted completely, just as David stirred and opened his eyes. Through the thin bedclothes she could see that he already had an erection.

"Take it off," he said.

She stood back up and shrugged the robe from her shoulders. It fell to the carpet, leaving her standing naked. David's eyes roamed up and down her body hungrily.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

"Not yet," she replied.

David tossed off the bed covers to revealing his penis. The look on his face made his intentions clear.

Rachel climbed back onto the bed and moved the tray to one side. She bent to take David's dick into her mouth. He reached out and clasped her buttock, still sore from the spanking yesterday. He pulled, moving her round and then put his hand on the inside of her knee. She wasn't sure of his meaning at first, but then realised that her wanted her to sit astride his upper body. She repositioned herself and then lowered her mouth back down on his shaft. In this position she found she could take more of him in. It was still difficult, but she tried to do her best.

As Rachel began to bob her head, David raised his index finger and stroked along her pussy lips. He could tell he was having an effect on her when her hips began to gyrate. He probed and then the finger slipped in. She was wet, wet enough for a second finger to be inserted with the first. It was beginning to drive her wild.

Then he removed his fingers and leant his head up. She almost came as the shock of his tongue hit her. She could hardly concentrate on his cock. And then the index finger probed a different hole. She though he was just going to push the fingertip in, but he gradually pushed the whole digit in. The other hand came up and played with her vagina. She came almost immediately.

Rachel let David's cock out of her mouth in order to let out a yell, just as his shaft began to spray like a hosepipe. The first shot hit her eye, then her nose and then the side of her mouth. Without thought, she licked the gob up with her tongue. The rest of his come dribbled down onto his stomach, from where she licked it up. Having previously detested the idea of oral sex, she had now come to like the taste of his semen.

David indicated that she should move off of him. He sat up and put the tray to his lap.

"Now sit on the end of the bed and play with yourself while I eat my breakfast."

She did as she was told and sat cross-legged. He watched, eating, as her right hand stroked between her legs and her left hand played with her nipples and breasts. Before he finished eating and drinking she had her second orgasm of the morning.

"Now," he said. "Did you enjoy having your anus probed? Did it turn you on even more?"

"Umm... well, I guess so." She saw his quizzical look and went on, "Actually, yes it did. I didn't expect it to."

"Good." She wasn't sure why, but there seemed to be more than just a single word in that comment. He stopped munching on his toast for a moment and stared at her.

"Why don't you finger your own ass for me?"

"What?"

The look on his face told her that he expected her to comply. She pushed her hand back down past her pussy. Her index fingertip found the puckered hole. She had to be careful of her long fingernails, but managed to push the pad of her finger into the opening and then pull it wide enough to allow nail inside with her digit. She couldn't believe how it could feel so good. Her thumb was nudging against her vaginal opening and it seemed only natural to let it slip in.

"You'd better stop now. I don't want you to have too much fun. You're supposed to be undergoing punishment."

*****

Rachel had to wash David thoroughly in the shower and although her hand movements on his penis made him hard, he stopped her before she went too far. He left her to wash herself as he departed the bathroom to get dressed. When she walked back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel he spoke.

"From now on, you walk around the house naked. You only dress to go outside. And you must make sure I approve of what you're wearing."

"OK David. Like I said last night; I'll do whatever you say."

"Good. We're going out for a drive, so you can get dressed now."

"What shall I wear?"

"As little as possible," he said simply.

"Well, I guess I could just wear high heels and an overcoat if you want?" she joked.

David cocked his head on one side. "OK," he said. "But, have you still got those stockings and suspenders that you wore for the Vicars and Tarts party we went to a few years back?"

"I... I guess so," she replied uncertainly.

"Put those on then."

*****

The moment they stepped out of the front door, Rachel felt the cool air wafting up her legs. It felt so deliciously sexy to know that she was naked but for her overcoat and that nobody else would know.

Rachel fully expected David to take advantage of her near nudity at some point and was mildly annoyed when he didn't. They drove around, looking at local beauty spots, only stopping for a brief lunch before setting off again.

Still he didn't respond. She deliberately allowed her coat to drift apart until her lace stocking tops were on display. Even then his resolve didn't break.

Finally, as the light began to fade, David pulled the vehicle into a car park within some woods. There were two other automobiles, both parked well apart. He switched off the engine and the interior lights came on. He looked at her for a while with a slight smile on his face. The lights dimmed, leaving the barest image of their faces showing. He leaned over and kissed her earlobe.

"Let's get into the back seat, shall we?"

"Oooh! Yes, let's," she replied.

As Rachel clambered over and through the narrow gap between the seats it gave David the opportunity to fondle and caress her ass and legs. She took longer than necessary in order to give him ample time to tease her.

Rachel lay down as David followed her. He settled alongside and unfastened the buttons on her overcoat, one by one. It was cool, but not too much, her shiver was one of sexual anticipation rather than as a result of the cold. Her body showed up pale, highlighting the deeper colour of her nipples and her pubic bush.

David lifted one stocking clad leg and hung it over his shoulder, spreading her legs and allowing his mouth free access to her pussy. She groaned at the feel of his tongue and pulled on her own nipples to heighten the pleasure. The glow began to spread, but not fast enough. She urged him on.

"Yes! That's it David. Fuck me with your tongue! I can feel it right inside me. Oh, my clit! Every time your nose rubs against it, it sends sparks through me."

He turned his attention to the swollen folds and swirled his tongue around, while pushing two fingers up into her vagina. It was too much for her.

"Ah! I'm coming!" she yelled, oblivious to whether anybody outside the car could have heard her. Her hips bucked and she panted loudly as she passed the threshold. It was so powerful, she thought at one point she was going to wet herself.

David sat up and waited for Rachel to recover.

"On your hands and knees Rachel. I want to fuck you now," he ordered.

Although it was a reasonable sized car, there wasn't a lot of room to manoeuvre in the back, but after a short struggle she found herself on her knees with David behind her. When he pulled the coat back off of her shoulders and down her arms, she was vaguely concerned about the possibility of being seen naked, but soon forgot about this as the head of his dick nudged against the already sopping gash of her pussy. Her face was pressed up against the side window, her breath misting it and obscuring her vision.

It was only as Rachel managed to move her head to the opposite side that she perceived movement outside of the car.

"David! David! There's someone out there!" she hissed. She realised that he wasn't about to stop fucking her, or to allow her to cover up.

It was a man and, as he drew closer and Rachel was able to focus on him through the partially misted window, she could see that he had his cock out and was rubbing it with his fist. He came close, the end of his penis only inches from the window. She was scared, but grateful for the protection of the glass, until David reached past her and operated the window button. The night air swept in and she felt the breeze ruffle her hair. David thrust particularly hard and she found her head suddenly beyond the confines of the car. The stranger grabbed her head with both hands and pushed his dick into her mouth.

"Suck it!" David ordered. "This is part of your punishment." He deliberately slowed his thrusts in order to last as long as possible, but he continued to pull almost all of the way out, before burying himself deep within her pussy.

By now, Rachel was holding onto the door with one hand, trying to prevent her breasts from being ripped off as she was nudged forwards. Her other hand was wrapped around the cock in her mouth, attempting to prevent it from going any deeper. She felt it swelling as the man became more excited and then began choking on the come as it spouted over her lips, tongue and down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was far too much. Streams trickled down her chin on either side and dripped onto the paintwork.

The brief relief she felt from knowing that he had finished and pulled away was soon dispelled when another, previously unseen man took his place and a slightly smaller and thinner cock was offered to her. David made a few more hard thrusts, causing Rachel to open her mouth.

Sucking a second cock within the space of a minute and knowing that David had put her in this position and therefore tacitly approved, brought Rachel to another surging climax. Her loss of control meant that the man was able to push himself even deeper into her throat. She felt his testicles bounce against her chin as he pushed. She had never believed that she could get something that far in without suffocating or throwing up. She felt almost disappointed as he grunted and began to spew his semen far too soon.

Both of the strangers stood back and watched as David continued to fuck Rachel more energetically. With her both her hands on the window sill, they were able to reach in and toy with her breasts. They pulled her nipples almost painfully but, she realised, no more than she had done to herself earlier. They must have been watching then.

A third orgasm hit her as David finally came. He slowed gradually, finally withdrawing when he had finished pumping. He leaned forwards and closed the window, indicating to the strangers that the show was over. Rachel collapsed onto the seat and curled up in a ball. He covered her with the overcoat and then climbed back into the driving seat. She slept until they arrived home.

*****

The next morning, David brought Rachel breakfast in bed.

As she began tucking into her cereal he said, "I think I'm almost ready to forgive you, but there is one more forfeit to be made."

"What's that?" she asked.

"That doesn't matter for now, I'll explain in a while. Just now I want to tell you what could happen if you ever let me down again."

Rachel stopped eating and waited to hear what he was going to say.

"I didn't really enjoy doing that to you last night, but I felt you had to learn a lesson and understand what I might do in future. I took you to that dogging site and only opened the window. You were lucky; there were only two men there. I understand that there can be dozens sometimes. The next time I'll unlock the door and they can do what they like with you."

"You mean you'd let them..." her voice trailed off.

"Yes." His voice was firm, not to be countered. She understood fully what he was saying; be unfaithful to me and I will offer your naked body to as many men who want to use it – in whatever way they want to use it. The fear that invaded her chest became confused with the twinge of arousal that she felt at the idea. Of course, she wouldn't want it to happen, but the thought of being forced to commit whatever sexual act she was told was, somehow, exciting.

"I understand David. I promise that I will never, ever be unfaithful to you again. I've learned my lesson."

"Good. Now eat your breakfast. You need your strength and tonight we'll put everything behind us."

They spent the day normally, doing the things they would ordinarily do on a Sunday. But when it came to the evening meal and a bottle of wine, David smiled and told Rachel what he wanted.

"Tonight, Rachel, I'm going to fuck your ass."

At first she misunderstood, thinking that he meant she was going to get a 'right good seeing to', but then she ran his words back through her mind.

She opened her mouth and eyes wide. "You mean you want to... you're going to...but..."

"Yes, that's why I'm telling you now. You might want a bit of time to prepare yourself while I do the washing up."

Rachel's knees felt week as she made her way up the stairs to the bedroom. She took her clothes off slowly and climbed onto the bed naked. She had no idea how she was supposed to prepare. Her pussy ached, hoping that David would relent and enter her there instead. She opened the drawer in her bedside cabinet. There weren't many things in there, but she always had a tube of KY. Sometimes in the past she had been slow to become lubricated and David had been impatient to enter her. It always helped. Next to it was an object that she hadn't picked up for a considerable length of time. Her tiny vibrator was only three inches long, but was good enough to get her off when she occasionally needed it.