Rachel's New Neighbour Gets More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your money is on the floor." Rachel teased. Jim shook his head at her and smiled.

"No go on I insist. It's for a job well done!"

He bent and picked up the scrunched up notes. "Well young lady if you ever need your pipes servicing again, then Mr Tanner has my number."

Speaking of which where was his old friend? He wanted to run and hug the old bastard. He knew one thing for sure though, he would be forever in that man's debt.

"I'm sure I could be tempted. You can see yourself out." She couldn't quite stand up yet, so waved him out the door from where she lay.

Once he was gone Henry darted back into the room. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! You gorgeous creature you!"

"Well luckily for you it was all rather enjoyable. Now help me up, I need a shower." Henry lifted her to her feet. Rachel walked to the bottom of the stairs before turning back to face him.

"Well? Are you going to join me or not?"