Rachel's Renaissance ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Copious
Copious
7 Followers

"No. Because I realised it was just a random fuck and not telling you for days or even hours would make it seem like something more serious."

Her hand was still on my penis, but not moving so much. I had gone slightly soft, but I suddenly hardened up.

"What's that all about?" she asked, noticing the expansion in her hand.

"Do you still have his come in your arse?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know, should I?"

"Come with me", I said, leading her by the hand to the bathroom.

I made her crouch naked in the shower and try to get it out. Meanwhile I masturbated - I needed to come, otherwise I was going to get blue balls.

"Nothing's happening," she said.

"Just relax - try a finger," I suggested, passing her a bottle of massage oil.

"Oh, I think it's coming, ewwww."

I watched a trail of slightly discoloured liquid emerge onto her fingers, and then a few bigger globs fell on the shower tray.

"Me too, look up here."

As she looked up, I made a few final frantic strokes and aimed my cock at her face. A huge orgasm surged through me and the first powerful jet of semen launched into her face, splashing off the side of her nose onto her cheek. I aimed the next blast a bit higher at her left eye - purely out of spite, and she reacted with a little scowl but then opened her mouth wide and offered her tongue as an alternative target. I obliged with the next shot, but then went for her forehead, well and truly messing up her face and hair until there was nothing left in me.

"Fucking hell, what was that for?" she complained in bewilderment.

"Stop complaining, you look absolutely perfect," I said, as I offered my dripping cock into her mouth. "We should do this more often." Then I left her to shower while I got dressed and made breakfast.

Copious
Copious
7 Followers
12