Radical Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In almost no time at all, the priest jerked and began spurting his gift into her canal, the slick, sticky goo warming her insides and making her purr happily. She pulled off his dick, climbing off the bed and pulling her thong on again, letting it snap into place.

She smiled at the priest and blew him a kiss. "Mmm, thanks for the donation," she said, and then walked out of the cell, heading for her car.

Getting in, she began driving. She wasn't in the least bit concerned about her husband finding out. He was probably banging some slut back at the house, she thought. Anyway, she didn't care. There wasn't much he could do to her. While lost in thought, she unknowingly drove into the bad part of town, where there were many reported rapes. She slowed the car down, finally realizing she had no idea where she was.

She pulled over and parked, getting out. She noticed some kids nearby, about five of them, and walked over. "Hey, can any you tell me how to get back uptown?" she asked.

The five black kids looked at her like she was crazy, then their gazes turned lustful. Without a single word, they grabbed her and carried her down the alley. Eagerly, they all pulled big black cocks out of their pants. Reba was stunned for a minute, and then her DNA took over. She dropped to her knees, opening her mouth. The boys all stared at her, then laughed hysterically. "I'm gonna enjoy this bitch," the lead one said, and he pushed his long meat into her mouth, which she promptly began sucking on.

Not wanting to be left out, two more walked around behind her, one crawling under her, and they lifted her skirt, pulling aside her thong. The one under her, the one with the thickest, longest cock of them all, thrust up into her tight pussy, causing her eyes to widen as her pussy was filled in one thrust. The other behind her spat on the head of his cock, and then forced it into her tight ass, busting open her sphincter with harsh thrusts. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes as her ass was forcibly taken, but soon, the animalistic thrusting of the boy in her pussy overcame the pain, and then the pain turned to pleasure, and the boy in her ass began thrusting quickly, and she bucked back against them.

The other two, which had been standing back, stroking themselves, stepped forward. She took one each in her hands, stroking them up and down, her mouth still bobbing up and down on the cock in her mouth.

The boy in her ass was the first time cum, filling her rectum up with his hot cum. She groaned as he did, and one of the boys in her hands took over his spot fucking her ass. Soon, the leader let out a grunt, taking hold of her hair. "Mmm, better drink it all down, you white bitch," he said, as he too exploded in her, filling her mouth with wave after wave of thick, young cum. She drank like someone dying of thirst, and as he pulled away, the other in her hand replaced him, humping her face rapidly for a few moments before he too came, filling her mouth with another enormous wave of gooey white treat.

The boy in her pussy took the longest to cum, his thrusting rhythmic and unhurried, till the very end, when he thrust quickly a few times and spent himself deep inside her, the head of his cock also penetrating her cervix, depositing a new batch of sperm there. She moaned happily, her own orgasm coursing through her at the violent, multiple rape she'd just gone through.

As the boys all fixed up their clothes, they laughed and slapped her around a bit. "If you ever want some real men to take care of that white pussy and ass of yours, you know where to find us, slut," the lead one said, before they all left. She picked herself up, fixing her clothes and hair, and headed back to her car, getting in and driving back to the house.

She entered, and Collins was upstairs, fucking some slut, just like she'd thought. She shook her head in disgust, and walked back out to her car, getting in once more and pulling out onto the freeway.

She hadn't gone very far when, out of her rear-view mirror, she saw the flashing red and blue lights telling her to pull her car over. She grumbled and did so, turning off the ignition and pulling out her new drivers license and registration, along with the proof of insurance. The officer approached, standing by the window, and did a double take when he got a view of the expansive cleavage exposed by her green blouse.

The officer fumbled over the first few words, then cleared his throat and tried again. "I'm sorry Miss, but do you know how fast you were going?" he asked. Reba shook her head, unconsciously pressing her tits together. The officer cleared his throat again and checked his pad. "I clocked you in at 15 over, Ma'am. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

Reba pouted, her perfect, lush lips extending. "Is there no other way we can take care of this?" she asked, batting her long lashes over her jade green eyes. The officer opened and closed his mouth several times, and then flipped the pad closed.

"I'm sorry Miss, it seems I made a mistake. You were only going 5 over, which is perfectly fine. You can go on your way now."

Reba smiled and opened her car door and slid out, standing in front of the officer. She knelt on the pavement, reaching out and unzipping his fly, reaching in and pulling out his hard cock. She smiled gleefully. "Looks like I got someone excited," she purred, and ran her tongue languidly around the mushroom head, the over the piss-slit, and back to the sensitive underside, where she flicked her tongue repeatedly. The officer was staring down at her in shock, and she just smiled up at him as she took the entire thing into her mouth and throat, all 7 inches in one gulp.

He let out a low groan, involuntarily reaching down and taking hold of her gorgeous, silky hair. She eagerly began to blow the man, her head bobbing repeatedly, a quick, precise motion. She'd gotten good at this in a very short time.

The officer's hips were bucking forward, thrusting his cock into her mouth, which she was all too willing to receive. She purred lightly as she let him use her mouth for his pleasure, her eyes staring up at him. Her lips were tightly locked around his saliva-slickened shaft, and her tongue played with however much meat was inside her mouth at any given time.

Soon, almost too soon, the officer jerked, and warm sticky cum spurted onto her tongue. She held it all in her mouth, until he pulled out of her mouth, and she let him see his seed on her tongue before swallowing it all down and licking her lips with a sultry smile.

The officer was breathing a little hard, looking at her in disbelief. She rose, went to the hood of her car, and jumped up, opening her legs and pulling aside her thong, letting him get a good view of her slick, tight snatch between her legs. She crooked her finger at him, that same sultry smile beckoning him to come fuck her.

Of course, the officer couldn't resist the chance to shaft this gorgeous older lady. He quickly walked over, pushing her thighs a little farther apart, and lined the head of his member up with her slit. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her, and he thrust inside, filling her instantly. She let out a squeal of delight as he penetrated her depths, giving her that wonderful fulfilled feeling she'd come to realize she couldn't live without.

The officer was in heaven. The woman's insides we so warm, wet, and tight that for a moment, he couldn't even move. Finally, he began thrusting, slowly withdrawing his cock from inside her until only the head was left inside, and then ramming it all back into her depths, causing her to moan and her large tits to jiggle. She used her hips to meet his thrusts, taking his cock deeper and deeper inside her, filling her needy cunt up.

The officer lost himself in her, thrusting and fucking like a madman, and she grunted and squealing like a whore pig, which she was. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she screamed, pulling him in deeper with her legs. Finally, she felt him tense, and begin to spurt his seed deep inside her tunnel, the warm, sticky sensation setting off her own orgasm, which crashed over her like a multitude of powerful waves.

Once she came down from the high, she purred and smiled at the officer, biting her lip. "Mmm, that was a good fuck," she said, and unwrapped her legs from around him. Once he'd pulled away, she jumped off the hood, fixing her thong and skirt, and jumped back into her car.

"I hope this means I don't get a ticket, officer?" she asked, as he was putting his dick away. He stammered an affirmative, and she blew him a kiss as she turned the car on and drove away.

Once she got back to the house, she'd finally stopped breathing heavily from the hot, public fuck with the cop. She smiled at the thought of her adventures that day. And to think, the day before she'd be a mild-mannered, depressed man who wouldn't have dreamed this could happen.

She walked through the front door, and immediately felt the heat of a fire in the living room. She looked around the corner, and Collins was sitting in a recliner, drinking a glass of wine. She headed for the stairs.

"Slut," he said, obviously aware she'd entered the house. She stopped, standing at the foot of the stairs, and crossed her arms under her large breasts.

"You didn't fuck any other men today, did you?" he asked. She rolled her eyes. "No, of course I didn't." He motioned with the glass for her to come around the chair. She hesitated, and then did so. She saw that he was sitting with his flaccid cock out, staring into the fire.

He looked up at her. "Attend to your husband," he said. She walked around him, dropping to her knees between his legs, taking his hefty meat in her hands to begin stroking him into hardness. He smiled an evil smile down at her. As it lengthened and hardened, she began running her tongue up and down the shaft, alternately suckling on a large, round testicle in their black sac. Once he was at full mast, she took him into her mouth and began bobbing her head, her red, thick lips sliding along the shaft as she sucked, her cheeks caved in from the amount of suction she was applying. He nodded his approval, and then tapped her shoulder.

She pulled off his thick cock, looking at him quizzically as she wiped her mouth. He motioned to his lap, indicating she should mount him. Inwardly infuriated at his laziness, she nevertheless began to comply, though why, she could not say.

"Take off all your clothes," he said, eyeing her hungrily. She unbuttoned her blouse, dropping it, and then dropped her skirt, which was followed by her bra and panties. She then stepped up to him, and straddled his hips, careful to keep his long cock from entering her wet slit. Careful not to show her distaste, but still hungry for the thick man-meat to fill her, she rose up on her knees, and fitted the head of his cock against her. Slowly, she sank down on it, unable to hold back the heavy moan that emanated from her as it entered and split her folds. Dimly she realized that the boy who had fucked her pussy in the bad side of town had been bigger than Collins.

Still, she was smart enough to keep the realization to herself. And anyways, the thick black rod cramming itself into her depths was making her mind go blank with lust. She slid down it till her hips meet those of Collins, and let out a deep groan of pleasure as the head of his cock pierced her cervix.

Collins grunted in approval, and reached up, taking hold of her large, tanned breasts, tweaking and twisting the nipples possessively. She raised her arms, her hands bundling her hair up to the nape of her neck as she moaned and began sliding up and down slowly, the thick shaft sliding in and out of her clenching, wet folds.

Her eyelids fluttered as she languidly enjoyed the filling and emptying, her mouth open in an 'o' of pleasure. "Take my cock, you little white slut," he grunted, pulling on her nipples roughly. She groaned in appreciation of his rough treatment, and like a slut, rode his cock, her hips moving a little fast as she slid up and down like a piston.

Reba milked his cock with her inner muscles, wanting that warm, gooey feeling deep inside her belly again. She felt it jerk inside her, a sure sign he was close to cumming. His eyes slid closed, and he pulled her hips down with his large hands, keeping her hips against his as he thrust upwards, his cock becoming perfectly rigid. She cried out in ecstasy as he came inside her, spurt after spurt of his thick seed roping into her womb, leaving her with that pleasant, sloshing sensation.

She waited till he was done, and then he motioned for her to get off him. She did, and his cock shrank back to its flaccid state. "Go away," he said, waving her away as he picked up his drink again. She picked up her clothes and went upstairs, throwing them in the hamper. She smiled, rubbing her belly. She'd gotten so much cum today, who knew what tomorrow would bring.

12