Saturday at the Café

Story Info
Three femboys work hard at the café.
2k words
4.59
5.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked my car behind the café, grabbed my backpack and my heels from the trunk, and entered the café through the back door.

Alex and Pat were already inside the storeroom, having simply walked the few blocks from campus. I had met them at the beginning of the semester and became friends with them. At first, I'd thought they were twins, as they were both skinny, short, blonde boys with a sense of effeminacy about them, but they weren't related at all. That was good for them, since they sometimes liked to do things with each other that siblings should never.

And sometimes I was involved as well, the living-out of a fantasy that had popped into my head the moment I'd seen their hairless legs coming out from underneath pairs of short, thin running shorts. Frequently, we'd be sitting on the couch in my apartment, watching TV like three regular friends, then Alex would reach over and start rubbing my crotch, and before you knew it he'd have my whole cock in his mouth as Pat and I made out while I rubbed his dick.

Other nights were spent out at bars and such, which was what had led to the three of us getting hired at the café. We'd been at the closest gay bar to campus. It was kind of a dump, but it was convenient, so we went there a lot. We were sitting at a table in the corner of the place, only lightly drinking, when suddenly an older-than-usual man walked up at sat down with us.

We had all stared at him, surprised as his boldness in sitting down uninvited. And he wasn't that old, probably somewhere in his mid or late thirties, but he stuck out in a bar of mostly college guys. He was conventionally attractive, with pretty eyes and a strong chin, and you could tell he worked out, but he really didn't seem to be my type.

"Hello boys," he said, smiling at us. "My name is William, and I have a business proposition for you."

My eyes narrowed. "A business proposition?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, looking me in the eyes. "I plan on opening up a café only a few blocks from here soon, and I need employees. You three look like the perfect boys for the job."

"What," asked Pat, "do we look like Starbucks workers?" Alex and I laughed.

"No," countered William, smiling, "you look like femboys."

My heart jumped as he said that. "F- femboys?" I stuttered.

"Femboys." William pointed at Alex and Pat. "I live on Roberts Street, and while working in my yard I've seen you two run past my house, wearing nothing but shoes and shorts a lot shorter than most boys wear."

"They're running shorts," interjected Pat.

"Yes, but don't boys your age normally have a little more... hair?" asked William. "I don't mean on your head, I mean on your chest and back, which are completely smooth. Same with your legs." Suddenly William slapped his hand on to my thigh and squeezed, causing me to gasp. He looked at me and smiled. "And you... I've never seen your legs, but these jeans are so tight I could see your ass jiggling from the other side of the room."

Immediately I could feel my cock start to get hard, which was going to be a pain because William was right: these jeans were very skinny, so there wasn't a lot of room. He was also right in that I was as smooth as the other two. None of us could stand body hair.

"But what do you need femboys for?" squeaked Alex, his voice higher than usual.

"Not that we are femboys," interjected Pat, frowning at Alex. And he was more or less right - I'd never crossdressed before, and I didn't think Pat had either - but I knew that Alex did have at least one set of lingerie that he wore on occasion. It wasn't much, just a bra, g-string, and thigh highs, but he did wear it on rare occasion when we all hung out, and he looked incredibly cute in it. For a second, I was lost in a memory of moving his g-string to the side so I could fuck his ass senseless. Come to think of it, that had happened a couple of times.

"Oh, come on, you twinks," said William, grinning, removing me from my memories. "Don't bullshit me. I've seen enough and know."

"But why femboys?" I asked.

William shrugged at first. "It's a big city. There's a market." Then he leaned forward, grinning much more mischievously than before. "Besides, I know what I like."

I felt that perplexing feeling that's somewhere between anxiety and excitement. Alex, Pat, and I all looked at one another, not sure what to say or do.

"Well, it's a little unfair to expect a response right now," said William after a moment. He pulled out a business card and plopped it on the table. "Whenever you make up your mind, call me." With that, he stood up and left.

The three of us just sat around for a few minutes before leaving ourselves and going to my apartment. We had debated the offer for less than five minutes before calling and accepting.

"Hi Sam!" said Pat, jolting me back into the present.

"Morning," I said in response, never really able to match the other two's energy on a Saturday morning. I did, however, have enough energy to look Pat up and down as he changed into his uniform, which was a cheerleader's costume. He already had on the long sleeve turtleneck and was shimmering into the dress that went over it. It was very tight, so I helped him pull it down, deliberately brushing his bare ass with the back of my hand as I pulled the hem all the way down. It was barely long enough to be decent - at least, so long as he didn't bend over.

Which he immediately did, giving me a full view of his butt. I fought the urge to reach out and grab it as he tied his sneakers. Finally, once that was done, he grabbed his panties - which he always put on last - and pulled them up. "Makeup time!" he announced, walking over to the sink.

Alex was already at that step, having already put on his schoolgirl costume. Unlike Pat, he started with the panties, along with a lacy bra that you could see through his white blouse when the light was right. The blouse was tucked into a plaid skirt that was even shorter than Pat's, letting you see the bottom of his round cheeks if you crouched simply so they were at eye level. Knee high socks, Mary Janes, and a ribbon in his short (but ever growing longer) hair completed his costume. He was just finishing putting on lipstick over at the mirror.

That just left me. As the slightly older one, William had given me the slightly more "mature" costume: a bunnysuit. I stripped completely and put on a lace g-string, then sat on a bag of coffee beans to put on my fishnet stockings. With those on, I stepped into the corset, then my heels, and finally put on the collar and ears.

I walked over to start my makeup but took a moment to appreciate how hot I looked in my costume. However, I couldn't do this too long, or I'd have to deal with a boner, so I took my mind off that with the makeup.

Beyond the fact that the three of us were dressed like sluts, the café was otherwise mostly normal, so we spent the remaining fifteen or so minutes before we opened getting ready. William arrived just before we did, complimenting us on how pretty we looked.

The café was in a weird location in a strip mall, so nearly everyone who came in knew what they were getting into. That was good for Alex, Pat, and I because we flirted like crazy with every customer we could. We did this partly because it was fun, but mostly because they tipped very well. Our actual hourly rate was low, but we tripled it with what we got in tips from horny men who wanted their femboy coffee.

It was an uneventful shift, but a very busy one, so I was thankful when 2pm finally rolled around and we closed up shop. I locked the front door and flipped the open sign to closed, before walking over to a table and plopping down in one of the chairs. My heels were killing my feet.

"Boys," said William, poking his head out from the back, "I've got to head out, so don't forget to lock up once you're done cleaning. Bye!" With that, he left.

The three of us cleaned the store as quickly as possible, wiping tables, throwing out unused ingredients, all that stuff. Thirty minutes later, we were standing around in the storeroom.

"Are we finished?" asked Alex.

"Yeah, I think so," I told them.

"Good. We worked really hard today." Alex looked at me and licked his lips, smiling. "You worked really hard today, Sam."

I grinned back. Normally, we waited until we went back to my apartment, but this didn't appear to be one of those days. "Yeah. I did." I walked over to Alex and bent down to kiss him, the heels only making the height difference between us worse. I broke off the kiss to scowl and take the heels off as the other two giggled at me.

Heels removed, I returned to making out with Alex, sneaking my hands behind him and underneath his skirt, fondling his ass. He started rubbing my crotch and I moaned through our kiss.

We came up for air and Pat walked over, not interested in being left out. He kissed me and then Alex, wrapping his arms around Alex's neck and not letting off. As they made out, I moved behind Pat and grabbed his hips, flipping up his skirt and grinding my crotch against his panties-covered ass. The two of us moaned in unison.

Alex and Pat disengaged, and Alex moved back over to the pile of bags of coffee beans, sitting on top. Pat and I followed. As I kissed him on the neck, Pat began undoing the buttons on Alex's blouse. Alex took the blouse off, letting Pat rub his nipples through his lacy bra. Pat then reached under Alex's skirt and pulled Alex's panties down to the thighs.

While this was happening, I had taken my corset off, pulled my stockings down, and pulled my g-string to the side, allowing my cock and balls to be free. I was now rock hard, and I could see from the tent in his skirt that Alex was too. This was just what Pat wanted, and he kissed the tip of Alex's cock before taking as much as he could into his mouth. Alex moaned, then Pat did as well when I slid his skirt up and spanked him. I pulled Pat's panties down, allowing his own dick to finally grow to full length, grabbed his hips, and stuck my cock in his butt.

All the tiredness was completely gone from me as I plapped Pat's ass, his whimpers muffled by having Alex's cock in his mouth. My balls bounced off his, every hit sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. We fucked like this for a few minutes, our moans and grunts echoing through the store, before Alex squeaked, "I'm about to cum!"

I pulled out of Pat, allowing him to kneel in front of Alex. Three more strokes of Alex's cock was all it took, and he came all over Pat's face. When Alex finshed, Pat stood up and turned around, and I knelt in front of him. I sucked him for a few seconds before he came on me, and I stood up, walked over to Alex, pumped twice, and busted on his face.

The three of us were now completely frosted in cum. We knelt in a circle in the middle of the floor, our knees touching, and licked every last drop of cum off each other's faces.

Panting, we looked at each other, our makeup all messed up, our hair each a mess, and started laughing, unable to help ourselves.

"Can you believe we almost didn't take this job?" asked Alex.